Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Airguns, AirSoft and MilSim
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Airguns, AirSoft and MilSim Air rifles and pistols, AirSoft and Mil Sim Discussion

Old 03-09-2021, 10:04 AM

Default Diana 34 iron sights.

I'm looking for a set of iron sights that fit the Diana rifles. These would be from the T5 trigger days. The Same sights are on the 350, 45 etc. The newer Diana 34 has the T6 trigger and the non-removeable plastic front sight, etc.
I want them for an old 1984 Diana. Thanks.
Old 03-09-2021, 1:01 PM

I think scouring the interwebs for used parts is your best bet. Because from the looks of it the older style globe front sight is sold out from the usual retailers

https://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/RWS_D...els_35_50/2030

You might luck out on Ebay. German air rifle parts pop out all the time.
Old 03-09-2021, 4:46 PM

Those old sights seem to be as rare as hen’s teeth these days. I think part of the problem is that the plastic base, which was the backbone of the entire sight, turned brittle with age and cracked.

Sadly, even the usual sources for Diana sights are long out of stock.

You might try placing want ads in some of the larger airgun forums as it’s possible that other airgun tinkerers may have a few spares.

Good luck with your search.
Old 03-15-2021, 2:12 PM

I've seen some Chinese rifles have similar sights to the old Diana 34's as well. I believe its the XS25 model. Wouldn't hurt to keep an eye out for any of those that might pop up.
Old 05-14-2021, 9:18 PM

Thanks for all of the suggestions. I have an older (1984 marked) RWS (Diana) model 45 that I purchased from another member a few years ago. It was rough, but I tuned it up & it's a great shooter! It didn't include the factory sights. I took the sights off my 350 to check the fit, and they fit perfectly; they are same as the older 34 sights. Anyway, I'm still searching! I'm sure that lots of guys remove the iron sights when using a scope & they're probably sitting in a spare parts box somewhere. Thanks again.