Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion Discuss national gun rights and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 06-21-2019, 1:10 PM
ja308's Avatar
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 10,275
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eta34 View Post
JA308 is criminally obtuse. The Babylon Bee is a well-known, Christian satire site. The fact that he quotes it as a legitimate news source and uses it as evidence against the left should tell you all you need to know about him.
Its OK friend we forgive you for believing the New York Times and their pals in the DC swamp. They are what the president calls fake news ! The Babylon Bee has more credibility than the failed New York Times.

Hey how about that AOC getting the bucket stuck on her head and yelling "who tuned out the lights"
https://babylonbee.com/news/ocasio-c...rt-thing-to-do

"“Most people don’t have her scientific curiosity and intelligence,” said MSNBC pundit Chris Hayes. “Someone incurious like Trump would never look at a bucket and ask ‘Could my head fit inside that?’ But Ocasio-Cortez dives into such questions head first.”

The very fact the New York Times,New Yorker and a bunch of other admitted proud gun hating swamp media continually focus on the NRA gossip and ignore this important Cortez story proves they are in the tank for ANTI GUN forces.
__________________
"Both socialism & communism require a commitment to the use of force. You cannot decide what to do with the other guy’s money unless you are committed to use force to take that money from him..."
Rick Kelo
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams.
Who is John Galt!
Recent NRA LIFE ENDOWMENT MEMBER--on the way to PATRON. See you friends, in Nashville next April 2020.

Last edited by ja308; 06-21-2019 at 1:24 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 06-21-2019, 1:19 PM
Python6357 Python6357 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 470
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
Its OK friend we forgive you for believing the New York Times and their pals in the DC swamp. They are what the president calls fake news !

Hey how about that AOC getting the bucket stuck on her head and yelling "who tuned out the lights"
https://babylonbee.com/news/ocasio-c...rt-thing-to-do
Yes, our great president. Seems about all he's good for is making unintelligent trash talk, and of course, stripping Americans of their rights and freedoms. I see you've modeled yourself after him quite well. This is a thread about the NRA, why are you still so focused on that horse lady AOC? Is that your only tactic, to name call and then change the conversation?
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 06-21-2019, 1:26 PM
eta34's Avatar
eta34 eta34 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,243
iTrader: 24 / 100%
Default

It’s not a real story, moron. It’s made up. It’s satire. It literally didn’t happen. You truly are clueless. And who says I follow The NY Times?
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 06-21-2019, 1:35 PM
Python6357 Python6357 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 470
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eta34 View Post
It’s not a real story, moron. It’s made up. It’s satire. It literally didn’t happen. You truly are clueless. And who says I follow The NY Times?
Well, clearly since the NYT has an article talking about the NRA's corruption, that's the only place we could've heard it from. It's not possible for other places to publish the same news.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 06-21-2019, 2:36 PM
Frito Bandido's Avatar
Frito Bandido Frito Bandido is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 675
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
Its OK friend we forgive you for believing the New York Times and their pals in the DC swamp. They are what the president calls fake news ! The Babylon Bee has more credibility than the failed New York Times.

Hey how about that AOC getting the bucket stuck on her head and yelling "who tuned out the lights"
https://babylonbee.com/news/ocasio-c...rt-thing-to-do

"“Most people don’t have her scientific curiosity and intelligence,” said MSNBC pundit Chris Hayes. “Someone incurious like Trump would never look at a bucket and ask ‘Could my head fit inside that?’ But Ocasio-Cortez dives into such questions head first.”

The very fact the New York Times,New Yorker and a bunch of other admitted proud gun hating swamp media continually focus on the NRA gossip and ignore this important Cortez story proves they are in the tank for ANTI GUN forces.
ja308... wow dude...

That website is satire. As in, they make up funny stories as a form of political commentary, but none of the stories are actually real - nor are they meant to be taken seriously. It's all just made up for the laughs.

I really hope you're just trying to be funny.

EDIT: It just dawned on me. Are you roleplaying a satirical interpretation of what anti-gunners would think a pro-2A person is supposed to be like? It would make all your posts finally make sense.
__________________
When shopping at Amazon.com, enter Shop42A.com in the address bar, and Amazon donates money to the Calguns Foundation.


Last edited by Frito Bandido; 06-21-2019 at 2:40 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 06-21-2019, 2:42 PM
M1NM's Avatar
M1NM M1NM is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: West Covina
Posts: 6,120
iTrader: 48 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmsmgnm View Post
Ackerman is suing for $100 Million according to latest update.
NRA claims a lot of what was billed for was never produced. Like $5 million of videos with Ollie North who was paid over $1 mil to be in them.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 06-21-2019, 2:43 PM
ja308's Avatar
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 10,275
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eta34 View Post
It’s not a real story, moron. It’s made up. It’s satire. It literally didn’t happen. You truly are clueless. And who says I follow The NY Times?
How do you know it didn't happen ? I gave you a link just like You, python, and a few others are bombarding us with fake New York Times and other anti gun NRA haters.

BTW calling a fellow cal gunner a moron could very well get you a deserved time out. Kes does not approve of personal attacks even if its directed at a christian man of unknown ethnicity.

Now that we know Cortez has been accused of putting a bucket on her head and like many here have frequently stated. There is enough smoke to assume there is something there.
__________________
"Both socialism & communism require a commitment to the use of force. You cannot decide what to do with the other guy’s money unless you are committed to use force to take that money from him..."
Rick Kelo
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams.
Who is John Galt!
Recent NRA LIFE ENDOWMENT MEMBER--on the way to PATRON. See you friends, in Nashville next April 2020.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 06-21-2019, 2:49 PM
Python6357 Python6357 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 470
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
How do you know it didn't happen ? I gave you a link just like You, python, and a few others are bombarding us with fake New York Times and other anti gun NRA haters.

BTW calling a fellow cal gunner a moron could very well get you a deserved time out. Kes does not approve of personal attacks even if its directed at a christian man of unknown ethnicity.

Now that we know Cortez has been accused of putting a bucket on her head and like many here have frequently stated. There is enough smoke to assume there is something there.
When have I ever linked to the NY Times? I haven't. You have been given links to official sites with the court cases, the tax documents, as well as articles and social media posts from board members within the NRA, and you just dismiss it all as propaganda because you don't want to believe it. If people within the NRA say there's a problem, they are clearly anti-gun in your mind. Tax documents proving absurd spending? Clearly faked by the IRS. Court cases? Obviously staged by Bloomberg to make the NRA look bad. And you have been insulting everyone you disagree with for over a month, so I wouldn't act all high and mighty if I were you, you deserve to be banned more than anyone here with your radical religious and racist comments in the other thread. You give us gun owners a bad name.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 06-21-2019, 3:41 PM
eta34's Avatar
eta34 eta34 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,243
iTrader: 24 / 100%
Default

If you believe the Babylon Bee is a legitimate news source, you are a moron. Go to the site. They are all made up stories. They make fun of Nearly everyone.

Secondly, find a post where I have linked to ANY news source. I’ll wait. I haven’t. I haven’t even said the NRA is a bad organization. I have repeatedly said it is our best bet in the fight for the 2a.

Continue to just make things up, JA308. You are doing an excellent job of it.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 06-21-2019, 4:01 PM
eta34's Avatar
eta34 eta34 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,243
iTrader: 24 / 100%
Default

https://babylonbee.com/news/san-fran...sh-entire-city

https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-pi...ress-secretary

A couple of Babylon Bee articles. Do you still think it is a legitimate news source, JA308?
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 06-21-2019, 4:07 PM
Python6357 Python6357 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 470
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eta34 View Post
https://babylonbee.com/news/san-fran...sh-entire-city

https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-pi...ress-secretary

A couple of Babylon Bee articles. Do you still think it is a legitimate news source, JA308?
Well now I really WISH it was! Those are fantastic! lol
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 06-21-2019, 4:25 PM
eta34's Avatar
eta34 eta34 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,243
iTrader: 24 / 100%
Default

Lol. It’s a hilarious site. Nobody is safe from mocking.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 06-21-2019, 6:33 PM
ja308's Avatar
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 10,275
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eta34 View Post
https://babylonbee.com/news/san-fran...sh-entire-city

https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-pi...ress-secretary

A couple of Babylon Bee articles. Do you still think it is a legitimate news source, JA308?
Do I think its still a credible news site? I believe the Babylon Bee is every bit as legitimate and credible as the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN and every other ANTIGUN entity as noted by the NRA and those personally called out for fake news by President Trump!

When did San Francisco install the giant toilet? That makes the Bloomingdales invitation for me to visit there all the more wretched.


“Most people don’t have her scientific curiosity and intelligence,” said MSNBC pundit Chris Hayes. “Someone incurious like Trump would never look at a bucket and ask ‘Could my head fit inside that?’ But Ocasio-Cortez dives into such questions head first.”
__________________
"Both socialism & communism require a commitment to the use of force. You cannot decide what to do with the other guy’s money unless you are committed to use force to take that money from him..."
Rick Kelo
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams.
Who is John Galt!
Recent NRA LIFE ENDOWMENT MEMBER--on the way to PATRON. See you friends, in Nashville next April 2020.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 06-21-2019, 6:43 PM
Python6357 Python6357 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 470
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
Do I think its still a credible news site? I believe the Babylon Bee is every bit as legitimate and credible as the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN and every other ANTIGUN entity as noted by the NRA and those personally called out for fake news by President Trump!

When did San Francisco install the giant toilet? That makes the Bloomingdales invitation for me to visit there all the more wretched.
You are comparing what is basically a comic site to news sites. While pretty much all media, not just on the left, is completely biased and fairly unreliable, not 100% of everything they publish is fake. Usually, they twist facts to fit their narrative. In this case, none of us here are paying any attention to the NYT article, we are looking at what the article is based on, the evidence that has surfaced. If a video confession of Wayne admitting his guilt came out tomorrow and was first published by a liberal site, you would still deny it. That is blind and ignorant. Refusing to look at any evidence because you don't want to believe someone or something you like could do any wrong is dangerous. Burying your head in the sand when it comes to politicians or organizations because of their party/religion/alleged stances is an even bigger threat to the 2A than the left is. You cannot blindly trust and support ANY politician or organization, because despite what you seem to believe, no one is incorruptible, and most of them don't give two sh*ts about you or your rights.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 06-21-2019, 6:56 PM
ja308's Avatar
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 10,275
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python6357 View Post
You are comparing what is basically a comic site to news sites. While pretty much all media, not just on the left, is completely biased and fairly unreliable, not 100% of everything they publish is fake. Usually, they twist facts to fit their narrative. In this case, none of us here are paying any attention to the NYT article, we are looking at what the article is based on, the evidence that has surfaced. If a video confession of Wayne admitting his guilt came out tomorrow and was first published by a liberal site, you would still deny it. That is blind and ignorant. Refusing to look at any evidence because you don't want to believe someone or something you like could do any wrong is dangerous. Burying your head in the sand when it comes to politicians or organizations because of their party/religion/alleged stances is an even bigger threat to the 2A than the left is. You cannot blindly trust and support ANY politician or organization, because despite what you seem to believe, no one is incorruptible, and most of them don't give two sh*ts about you or your rights.
Most people don’t have her scientific curiosity and intelligence,” said MSNBC pundit Chris Hayes. “Someone incurious like Trump would never look at a bucket and ask ‘Could my head fit inside that?’ But Ocasio-Cortez dives into such questions head first.”

Wayne has admitted nothing and your entire focus on this forum is to malign the NRA its leaders and President Trump.Thread after thread is started by you and those like you. Everytime some screwball makes a comment about Wayne you post it. That Hickoc 45 sounds like a real doofus!


See above and you have another complaint against the President. Namely that he is not curious enough to see if his head would fit in a bucket .
__________________
"Both socialism & communism require a commitment to the use of force. You cannot decide what to do with the other guy’s money unless you are committed to use force to take that money from him..."
Rick Kelo
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams.
Who is John Galt!
Recent NRA LIFE ENDOWMENT MEMBER--on the way to PATRON. See you friends, in Nashville next April 2020.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 06-21-2019, 7:11 PM
Python6357 Python6357 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 470
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
Most people don’t have her scientific curiosity and intelligence,” said MSNBC pundit Chris Hayes. “Someone incurious like Trump would never look at a bucket and ask ‘Could my head fit inside that?’ But Ocasio-Cortez dives into such questions head first.”

Wayne has admitted nothing and your entire focus on this forum is to malign the NRA its leaders and President Trump.Thread after thread is started by you and those like you. Everytime some screwball makes a comment about Wayne you post it. That Hickoc 45 sounds like a real doofus!


See above and you have another complaint against the President. Namely that he is not curious enough to see if his head would fit in a bucket .
First of all, why do you keep posting a quote from a troll article that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread?
My focus is to draw attention to Trump and the NRA's wrongdoings. I'm not hoping that the NRA is destroyed, I want them fixed. I want them to actually be what they claim, and be effective. I want people to see what they're doing and hold them accountable. At this point, you're just lying, making false claims about what I and others are saying. All this time, you haven't contributed a single counter argument or a single shred of evidence to disprove what has come out. All you do is call people names, insult anyone with a difference of opinion, and talk about your creepy obsessive love of Wayne and Trump. And wtf are you talking about fitting a head in a bucket? You are the only one talking about that even though it has nothing to do with this thread. You wanna talk about AOC putting her head in a bucket and if Trump will too, go post about it in OT.

Last edited by Python6357; 06-21-2019 at 7:57 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 06-21-2019, 8:55 PM
ja308's Avatar
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 10,275
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python6357 View Post
First of all, why do you keep posting a quote from a troll article that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread?
My focus is to draw attention to Trump and the NRA's wrongdoings. I'm not hoping that the NRA is destroyed, I want them fixed. I want them to actually be what they claim, and be effective. I want people to see what they're doing and hold them accountable. At this point, you're just lying, making false claims about what I and others are saying. All this time, you haven't contributed a single counter argument or a single shred of evidence to disprove what has come out. All you do is call people names, insult anyone with a difference of opinion, and talk about your creepy obsessive love of Wayne and Trump. And wtf are you talking about fitting a head in a bucket? You are the only one talking about that even though it has nothing to do with this thread. You wanna talk about AOC putting her head in a bucket and if Trump will too, go post about it in OT.
Come on now Mr Pylon , be honest for once in this thread only, tell us you are not disappointed the President did not try putting his head in a bucket, like your idol Alexandra Occasio Cortez did!
We know you dislike the President and the fact he would not follow AOCs lead by by getting his head stuck in a bucket does cause you angst. We know you would enjoy hearing him yell "who turned off the lights" while trying to remove the pesky bucket from his head.

On a more flippant note, look what your friends at the antigun,antigop New York times did. This is the newspaper bringing up all the anti NRA garbage,misinformation,half truths and class warfare which you and other misinformed people regurgitate ad infinitum !

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...ps-the-fbi.php

I suggest if you have trouble understanding how the FBI swamp works with New York Times swamp dwellers. You can skip the article and go to comments.

I doubt you have heard of judicial watch. It was them who obtained this info via FOIA demands.
__________________
"Both socialism & communism require a commitment to the use of force. You cannot decide what to do with the other guy’s money unless you are committed to use force to take that money from him..."
Rick Kelo
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams.
Who is John Galt!
Recent NRA LIFE ENDOWMENT MEMBER--on the way to PATRON. See you friends, in Nashville next April 2020.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 06-21-2019, 9:06 PM
eta34's Avatar
eta34 eta34 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,243
iTrader: 24 / 100%
Default

I have figured it out. JA308 has successfully completed one of the best troll jobs this site has ever seen. I fell for it. He reeled is in with his over-the-top caricature. Bravo, sir.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 06-21-2019, 9:18 PM
Python6357 Python6357 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 470
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eta34 View Post
I have figured it out. JA308 has successfully completed one of the best troll jobs this site has ever seen. I fell for it. He reeled is in with his over-the-top caricature. Bravo, sir.
I think you're right. This man deserves an oscar! I didn't think anyone could top Alex "Meme Machine" Jones, but he may have! I thought his arguments and tactics sounded a bit "left leaning", and he seems to be portraying the character that the left views all gun owners as, but I didn't think someone could pull of a troll so intricate, taking so many years to plan.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 06-23-2019, 7:57 AM
ja308's Avatar
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 10,275
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

https://thenationalsentinel.com/2019...o-potus-trump/

Reality bites discredited New York Times again!
"Fitton: We now have proof the ‘mainstream media’ was working with the Obama deep state to torpedo POTUS Trump"

In particular, Fitton, during an appearance on Fox Business Network, addressed information his organization uncovered showing that a reporter at The New York Times was feeding bogus information to the FBI to help effectuate the “Spygate” scandal..."


These are the same people working to take out effective NRA leadership! DO NOT BE A CHUMP and fall for DEMOCRAT plans to take out our NRA leadership !
__________________
"Both socialism & communism require a commitment to the use of force. You cannot decide what to do with the other guy’s money unless you are committed to use force to take that money from him..."
Rick Kelo
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams.
Who is John Galt!
Recent NRA LIFE ENDOWMENT MEMBER--on the way to PATRON. See you friends, in Nashville next April 2020.

Last edited by ja308; 06-23-2019 at 8:04 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 06-23-2019, 11:02 AM
Python6357 Python6357 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 470
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
https://thenationalsentinel.com/2019...o-potus-trump/

Reality bites discredited New York Times again!
"Fitton: We now have proof the ‘mainstream media’ was working with the Obama deep state to torpedo POTUS Trump"

In particular, Fitton, during an appearance on Fox Business Network, addressed information his organization uncovered showing that a reporter at The New York Times was feeding bogus information to the FBI to help effectuate the “Spygate” scandal..."


These are the same people working to take out effective NRA leadership! DO NOT BE A CHUMP and fall for DEMOCRAT plans to take out our NRA leadership !
Once again you post something completely unrelated to the topic. If you want a thread about your glorious Fox news against the evil democrat media, make a new thread. If you're trying to prove that the media, including Fox, is all biased and unreliable, I don't think anyone here disagrees. That being said, you are literally the only one who keeps linking to those sites, so you're just contradicting yourself. The information of the NRA is not only coming from the "Bloomberg media" as you say, you can get much of the evidence, such as court and tax documents, on official websites.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 06-23-2019, 6:32 PM
ja308's Avatar
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 10,275
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python6357 View Post
Once again you post something completely unrelated to the topic. If you want a thread about your glorious Fox news against the evil democrat media, make a new thread. If you're trying to prove that the media, including Fox, is all biased and unreliable, I don't think anyone here disagrees. That being said, you are literally the only one who keeps linking to those sites, so you're just contradicting yourself. The information of the NRA is not only coming from the "Bloomberg media" as you say, you can get much of the evidence, such as court and tax documents, on official websites.
Walter is that you ? Mitty ?
When was the last time you fixed a heart machine with a fountain pen and saved a life ?
__________________
"Both socialism & communism require a commitment to the use of force. You cannot decide what to do with the other guy’s money unless you are committed to use force to take that money from him..."
Rick Kelo
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams.
Who is John Galt!
Recent NRA LIFE ENDOWMENT MEMBER--on the way to PATRON. See you friends, in Nashville next April 2020.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 06-23-2019, 6:46 PM
Python6357 Python6357 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 470
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
Walter is that you ? Mitty ?
When was the last time you fixed a heart machine with a fountain pen and saved a life ?
This is why you don't do drugs people. You're just rambling about random crap and I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. But it's clear you're incapable of contributing anything useful to any of these threads other than troll posts, which I must admit, I am impressed at your dedication to.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 06-24-2019, 7:19 AM
Offwidth Offwidth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 570
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Yes, you want to see NRA fail during the election year. That is why you pump half the threads on a popular RKBA forum full of Bloomberg’s FUD. Over and over again.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 06-24-2019, 11:22 AM
Python6357 Python6357 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 470
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offwidth View Post
Yes, you want to see NRA fail during the election year. That is why you pump half the threads on a popular RKBA forum full of Bloomberg’s FUD. Over and over again.
Have I EVER said I want the NRA to fail? Go ahead, find it, I'll wait...
You can't, because I haven't. I want the NRA to be as effective as possible. I could turn your lame excuse of an argument right back at you. Clearly YOU and ja308 want the NRA to fail by keeping it corrupt and allowing Wayne and his cronies to bleed it dry until it collapses. We already know ja308 works(or worked) for the NRA so clearly he makes money off them, how about you? I'm noticing most of the people blindly following the NRA here either work for, or have worked for them in the past. Seems a little fishy, huh?
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 06-24-2019, 11:34 AM
Offwidth Offwidth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 570
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python6357 View Post
Have I EVER said I want the NRA to fail? Go ahead, find it, I'll wait...
You can't, because I haven't. I want the NRA to be as effective as possible. I could turn your lame excuse of an argument right back at you. Clearly YOU and ja308 want the NRA to fail by keeping it corrupt and allowing Wayne and his cronies to bleed it dry until it collapses. We already know ja308 works(or worked) for the NRA so clearly he makes money off them, how about you? I'm noticing most of the people blindly following the NRA here either work for, or have worked for them in the past. Seems a little fishy, huh?
Yes, you just keep bumping up three anti-NRA FUD threads in a row. Entire subforum is drowned in your and the very few of your buddies nonsense.

You are a tool for Bloomberg's propaganda machine.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 06-24-2019, 11:38 AM
Python6357 Python6357 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 470
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offwidth View Post
Yes, you just keep bumping up three anti-NRA FUD threads in a row. Entire subforum is drowned in your and the very few of your buddies nonsense.

You are a tool for Bloomberg's propaganda machine.
I'm so glad you were able to provide proof of your claim. Nice to see people here don't just make sh*t up! I log in, reply to whats been posted, and log out. Others are still replying here as well, so why can't I? I am owned by no one. Doesn't really seem like you and a few others here can say the same.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 06-24-2019, 12:03 PM
Offwidth Offwidth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 570
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python6357 View Post
I'm so glad you were able to provide proof of your claim. Nice to see people here don't just make sh*t up! I log in, reply to whats been posted, and log out. Others are still replying here as well, so why can't I? I am owned by no one. Doesn't really seem like you and a few others here can say the same.
Your "retort" is the proof we need. Have another Bloomberg dollar. Or are you doing it for free? What a deal.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 06-24-2019, 12:19 PM
Python6357 Python6357 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 470
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offwidth View Post
Your "retort" is the proof we need. Have another Bloomberg dollar. Or are you doing it for free? What a deal.
Sorry can't talk, I have to go cash my check from Bloomberg. If you come up with anything useful in this thread, let me know.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 06-24-2019, 2:16 PM
OleCuss OleCuss is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kalifornia
Posts: 6,097
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

OK, OK.

Not a single one of us is going go either fix or doom the NRA.

- so sort of a useless thread in some ways.


Folk are sort of going after each other on the thread.

- This is not productive either.


But if there can be more BabylonBee stuff that can at least produce humor? Unfortunately that might be construed as thread-jacking, but this is one of those threads which would benefit from being thread-jacked.
__________________
CGN's token life-long teetotaling vegetarian. Not qualified to give any legal opinion so pay attention at your own risk.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 06-24-2019, 2:29 PM
Python6357 Python6357 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 470
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OleCuss View Post
OK, OK.

Not a single one of us is going go either fix or doom the NRA.

- so sort of a useless thread in some ways.


Folk are sort of going after each other on the thread.

- This is not productive either.


But if there can be more BabylonBee stuff that can at least produce humor? Unfortunately that might be construed as thread-jacking, but this is one of those threads which would benefit from being thread-jacked.
It's definitely not productive. I'd like to be able to simply have a conversation about the topic at hand and not get into a pissing contest. I see no issue if people have a different opinion than me, that's why we have these threads to share them. Resorting to name calling and claiming the other side is a "paid troll" however, is unproductive and contributes nothing to the conversation. Unfortunately, due to the topic of these threads and both sides having strong feelings one way or another, they pretty much always devolve into this.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:05 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
Calguns.net and The Calguns Foundation have no affiliation and are in no way related to each other.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.