Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion Discuss national gun rights and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 06-20-2019, 9:34 AM

Default NRA Suspends NRA-ILA Leader Accuses Chris Cox of Participating In AckMac Coup Attempt

Dumpster Fire Continues NRA Suspends NRA-ILA Director Chris Cox.

By Danny Hakim
June 20, 2019

The palace intrigue at the National Rifle Association deepened on Thursday as the gun group suspended its second-in-command and top lobbyist, accusing him of complicity in the recent failed coup against its chief executive, Wayne LaPierre.

The accusation came in a lawsuit filed Wednesday night in New York State Supreme Court against Oliver North, the N.R.A.’s former president, who led the attempt to oust Mr. LaPierre shortly before the group’s annual convention in April. The complaint provides fresh detail about the effort against Mr. LaPierre, but it is the involvement of the organization’s No. 2 official, Christopher, W. Cox, that will reverberate.

In the suit, the N.R.A. said that text messages and emails demonstrated that “another errant N.R.A. fiduciary, Chris Cox — once thought by some to be a likely successor for Mr. LaPierre — participated” in what was described as a conspiracy.

The court filing includes text exchanges in which Mr. Cox and a board member appear to be discussing an effort to oust Mr. LaPierre, though the full context is unclear. The N.R.A. is conducting an internal review of the matter, and a spokesman, Andrew Arulanandam, said on Thursday that Mr. Cox had “been placed on administrative leave.”

--------------------------------more at link

Looks like Wayne Puke is scared. Hopefully Wayne Puke and Chris Coxxs turn on each other like hyenas
Old 06-20-2019, 9:43 AM
Veteran Member

People don't want to hear this, but there's a lot of "swamp draining" going on and it isn't limited to D.C.

There are organizations of every slant, outlook, constituency and agenda that have deeply planted (for want of a better word) "operatives" that are serving some agenda other than that which is publicly espoused.

This involves conservative as well as progressive organizations. It's not strictly political... it's finanacial and social as well. Both parties and their traditionally-aligned action/agenda groups need to be properly cleaned up.

The NRA is a good organization with a terriffic mission. But a substantial number of both members, and those who would LIKE to be members to support that mission, have been conflicted over some of their policies, decisions, and actions in recent years. This can and should be remedied.

Hopefully when the dust settles, the NRA will be stronger, cleaner, and more ardent in defense of the 2A than ever, and will have broader and more numerous supporters than ever.

Advocating for an organization to get it's house in order doesn't mean you oppose the organization any more than checking a loved one into rehab means you hate them. It means you want them to get cleaned up and make a success of themselves and become a real, integrated part of the family again. That's what most of us want for the NRA I believe.
Old 06-20-2019, 9:49 AM

Bloomberg preemptive campaign before the election year continues. Demonize and discredit NRA so that their endorcements are less effective.

Plenty of useful idiots to target.

Last edited by Offwidth; 06-21-2019 at 8:11 AM..
Old 06-20-2019, 10:06 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruss01 View Post
People don't want to hear this, but there's a lot of "swamp draining" going on and it isn't limited to D.C.

There are organizations of every slant, outlook, constituency and agenda that have deeply planted (for want of a better word) "operatives" that are serving some agenda other than that which is publicly espoused.

This involves conservative as well as progressive organizations. It's not strictly political... it's finanacial and social as well. Both parties and their traditionally-aligned action/agenda groups need to be properly cleaned up.

The NRA is a good organization with a terriffic mission. But a substantial number of both members, and those who would LIKE to be members to support that mission, have been conflicted over some of their policies, decisions, and actions in recent years. This can and should be remedied.

Hopefully when the dust settles, the NRA will be stronger, cleaner, and more ardent in defense of the 2A than ever, and will have broader and more numerous supporters than ever.

Advocating for an organization to get it's house in order doesn't mean you oppose the organization any more than checking a loved one into rehab means you hate them. It means you want them to get cleaned up and make a success of themselves and become a real, integrated part of the family again. That's what most of us want for the NRA I believe.
Again, a reminder that the NRA was founded as, and still is a marksmanship organzation.

It was not founded as pro-2A organization...and as a matter of fact has been most likely one of if not the most successful gun control organizations in the past 100 years?

If your hope is that the NRA cleans up this mess and gets back to what it has previously done best - marksmanship, shooting sports, safety, etc., and prioritizing spending for that, I'm all for it.

You clean up and organization to return it to what it does best - not something it never was.

I for one prefer that my money and support end up supporting first time shooting programs held by NRA members, Women on Target held by NRA members - not fancy suits with cronies.

=8-|
Old 06-20-2019, 10:39 AM
Banned

I guess mommy and daddy are fighting over the check book.
Old 06-20-2019, 10:46 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrabbit View Post
Again, a reminder that the NRA was founded as, and still is a marksmanship organzation.

It was not founded as pro-2A organization...and as a matter of fact has been most likely one of if not the most successful gun control organizations in the past 100 years?

If your hope is that the NRA cleans up this mess and gets back to what it has previously done best - marksmanship, shooting sports, safety, etc., and prioritizing spending for that, I'm all for it.

You clean up and organization to return it to what it does best - not something it never was.

I for one prefer that my money and support end up supporting first time shooting programs held by NRA members, Women on Target held by NRA members - not fancy suits with cronies.

=8-|

I often say to my liberal friends who like to villify the NRA - "You want to see the NRA get out of politics? Then stop attacking firearms rights. You do that, and their political influence will dwindle to diddly squat in no time".

The LEFT created the NRA we have today. The NRA does what it does because the anti-gunners do what they do.

I endorse your vision of the NRA returning to being a sponsor of shooting and marksmanship and leaving politics for others to worry about. However, short of the Left dropping their anti-gun political agenda... I don't foresee that happening any time soon. You can't very well support shooting and marksmanship if guns are banned and nobody shoots anymore. So until a significant shift in that dichotomy occurs, I don't see it happening.
Old 06-20-2019, 11:16 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrabbit View Post
Is that a question or a statement?

How about since Harlon Carter?

— Michael
Old 06-20-2019, 11:40 AM

Quote:
I often say to my liberal friends who like to villify the NRA - "You want to see the NRA get out of politics? Then stop attacking firearms rights. You do that, and their political influence will dwindle to diddly squat in no time".

The LEFT created the NRA we have today. The NRA does what it does because the anti-gunners do what they do.

I endorse your vision of the NRA returning to being a sponsor of shooting and marksmanship and leaving politics for others to worry about. However, short of the Left dropping their anti-gun political agenda... I don't foresee that happening any time soon. You can't very well support shooting and marksmanship if guns are banned and nobody shoots anymore. So until a significant shift in that dichotomy occurs, I don't see it happening.

Damned well said! Intrigue, no doubt, classically office politics.......even so it STILL poses no real reason to damn the entire operation. Yeah, the NRA has screwed up a time or two........ challenge anyone to supply an example of any organization that hasen't!........Is that reason to 'kill' the truly singular big dog in terms of legislative recogination.....I'm sorry to hear about Cox, but in the overal scheme of things it is a truisim that the individuals don't count for as much as the message, and the NRA sends that well!

I've read repeated comments about the NRA supporting gun control in the past........and at times they did.....they also kept handguns from being included in the NFA..........could they had done better then, dunno, different time and far different country then. Far as their actions in '68......guys, I was damn sure here then and given the mood and bent of the nation, I doubt they could have.....'86, well, I did an ad that put my CLEO position in jeopardy....even got editoralized negatively by the NY Times....(kinda took that as quite an honor!) and the Hughes addition to that needed revision came as a surprise......still, overall that bill was needed.

So go ahead, b.... about it, all you nay sayers, but in truth there is but one big dog, and you know his name!
Old 06-20-2019, 12:26 PM
Banned

Any real pro 2A lobbying group should be working to put themselves out of a job. Regaining our 2A rights should always be put above money. My guess, Cox was trying to push Wayne out not because of his corruption, but because Cox wanted to take his place. There are a lot of good people in the NRA that are trying to do the right thing and fix the organization, but it's hard to enact change when the man at the top has so much power.
Old 06-20-2019, 12:41 PM

Steven Gutowski has confirmed that NRA suspend ILA Director Cock's Chief Of Staff Scott Christman.

Also, AckMac has accused NRA of failing to pay the May invoices of $3Million. Further they accuse NRA of leaking ,AckMAc contract details with Oliver North, through their a lawyer.

Last edited by thmsmgnm; 06-20-2019 at 12:43 PM..
Old 06-20-2019, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmsmgnm View Post
Steven Gutowski has confirmed that NRA suspend ILA Director Cock's Chief Of Staff Scott Christman.

Also, AckMac has accused NRA of failing to pay the May invoices of $3Million. Further they accuse NRA of leaking ,AckMAc contract details with Oliver North, through their a lawyer.
Is that $3mil invoice for just the month of May? If so, WTF?
Old 06-20-2019, 12:47 PM

Steve Gutowski asked NRA Spokesman Annarundlan (I do not care how his name is spelled) about ILA's future, he says he has gotten no response.
Old 06-20-2019, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python6357 View Post
Is that $3mil invoice for just the month of May? If so, WTF?
AckMac billed somewhere around, over under who knows, $47 million in one year recently. Over $110 million in the last 6 years, probably much much higher.
Old 06-20-2019, 12:50 PM
Calguns Addict

Only read the OP.

All I'll say is I wish whatever is going on didn't happen until AFTER Trump is re-elected. We NEED a STRONG NRA and NRA-ILA now, to ensure constitutionalist federal judges and justices.

Since it has occurred now, I just hope whatever house cleaning necessary is done ASAP so everyone can focus on (1) keeping Trump president, (2) keeping the GOP in control of the Senate and (3) taking back control of the House.

230+ examples of CCWs Saving Lives.

KnifeRights.org/images/KRbanner_468x60-1.gif
Old 06-20-2019, 12:55 PM

Ackerman is suing for $100 Million according to latest update.
Old 06-20-2019, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Only read the OP.

All I'll say is I wish whatever is going on didn't happen until AFTER Trump is re-elected. We NEED a STRONG NRA and NRA-ILA now, to ensure constitutionalist federal judges and justices.

Since it has occurred now, I just hope whatever house cleaning necessary is done ASAP so everyone can focus on (1) keeping Trump president, (2) keeping the GOP in control of the Senate and (3) taking back control of the House.

At this rate there might not be an ILA next year.
Old 06-20-2019, 1:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
At this rate there might not be an ILA next year.
The ILA needs a complete tear down and rebuild at this point. Unfortunately, Wayne and his cronies will destroy the NRA with their greed. We need new leadership that cares more about 2A rights than a paycheck, and the NRA needs some new rules and policies implemented.
Old 06-20-2019, 1:06 PM
Veteran Member

There will be a ILA no matter what personell changes occur.
John 3:16

United Air Epic Fail Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg
Old 06-20-2019, 1:14 PM
Veteran Member

Time for a top to bottom overhaul of the NRA....Regardless of the veracity of the allegations, Wayne has been there too long.
Old 06-20-2019, 1:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCEquestrian View Post
Time for a top to bottom overhaul of the NRA....Regardless of the veracity of the allegations, Wayne has been there too long.
Agreed. There should be hard term limits.
Old 06-20-2019, 1:24 PM

What a cluster****

This is a prime example of why term limits are so necessary.

Old 06-20-2019, 1:39 PM

Why does the ILA need a tear down? You do realize that it is the ILA that funds the NRA litigation efforts here, as well as all of its legislative activities and lobbying. (Not that the latter could be successful in the current political climate, but they are there nonetheless.)

I do not know why the NRA is suing North. He's out and La Pierre won that battle. Now La Pierre is seeking to consolidate his power base by eliminating anyone he believes is not sufficiently loyal to him personally.
Old 06-20-2019, 1:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruOil View Post
Why does the ILA need a tear down? You do realize that it is the ILA that funds the NRA litigation efforts here, as well as all of its legislative activities and lobbying. (Not that the latter could be successful in the current political climate, but they are there nonetheless.)

I do not know why the NRA is suing North. He's out and La Pierre won that battle. Now La Pierre is seeking to consolidate his power base by eliminating anyone he believes is not sufficiently loyal to him personally.
Because the ILA is full of people who think it's ok to support gun control to please the Dems. Wayne and others have been using the NRA as a personal piggy bank.
Old 06-20-2019, 1:59 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:

From its founding, the NRA was a leftist or progressive organization.

One of the hard lessons learned during the civil war was that due to large portions of the north consisting of city kids and recent immigrants from other countries - mobilzation was problematic. Not for the south were most kids grew up having their own firearms - and using them.

The NRA was founded as a PRO-STATE organization to assist in the interest of the Federal Government.

That is "leftist" from the get go - by definition.

Charleston Heston in his early years as an actor and a NRA member, used his influence in Hollywood to assist in the NRAs lobbying efforts for the GCA 1968.

And of course later, he's on record as hating the M16 / AR-15 indicating that no one needed them and that they served "no sporting purpose", and was happy with California's ban on the Barrett .50 Cal...

Charleston Heston who at one time was the leader of the NRA was a leftist.

And of course, lawyers for the NRA keep arguing in court that open carry (default exericise with limited regulation) may be banned in favor of concealed carry (regulated as a privilege).

Arguing for the requirement that rights be exericised via a proxy of privilege is a leftist argument.

Simplest solution:

1. New leadership.
2. New goverance rules that put a priority on marksmanship and safety programs.
3. Lobbying and PR that carries out the mission of #2.

=8-|

Last edited by mrrabbit; 06-20-2019 at 2:01 PM..
Old 06-20-2019, 2:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpage View Post
There will be a ILA no matter what personell changes occur.

There is no guarantee there will be an NRA this time next year.
Old 06-20-2019, 2:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruOil View Post

from a thread at ar15.com

"
The filing can be downloaded here:

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-co.../nra-north.pdf

Short explanation: NRA is suing to prevent Oliver North from using NRA funds to pay for legal fees associated with subpoenas resulting from his actions as NRA president.

TL;DR version: NRA is trying to **** Oliver North one last time."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++

Remember in some of the news where it talked about the NRA Insurance Premiums for NRA Officers and BoD members went up over 340% in the last year? Well that insurance was Liability Insurance and the cost reflects concerns about the organization.

Now the that NRA is suing Oliver North they are trying to prevent him from using the Liability Insurance as a resource to defend himself. Basically they are suing him over his actions as NRA President to remove Wayne and he intends to tap the NRA funded policy to defend himself and his actions. IF I am reading this right.
Old 06-20-2019, 4:21 PM
I need a LIFE!!

This is really good!!!! hahahahahaha A supposed RKBA advocate publishing,endorsing and giving credibility to the most discredited newspaper in the USA.
A newspaper that has publicly called for the repeal of the 2nd amendment and never published 1 story about a gun owner using a gun to protect life and property.

A newspaper that hired Walter Duranty who covered for Stalins purge of 25 million people.
https://www.thenewamerican.com/world...ll-covering-up
"The Times neglect of the 75th anniversary of the Holodomor is especially inexcusable, inasmuch as the Times served as an indispensable handmaiden to Stalin as he carried out this horrendous crime against humanity. While the communists carried out the mass annihilation of the Ukrainian farmers, the Times assured the Western world that all reports of starvation in Ukraine were merely anti-Soviet propaganda. Times reporter Walter Duranty, known as "Stalin's Apologist," became a willing tool for the Kremlin and denounced as liars those heroic journalists who dared to report the truth — that Ukrainians were dying by the millions, their bodies filling the streets of many towns and villages. The two most notable of those journalists were Gareth Jones of Wales and Malcolm Muggeridge of England, both of whom are revered in Ukraine and were posthumously awarded the country's Order of Freedom on November 22 at a ceremony in Westminster..."

OMG some of you are either antigun dem trolls or unbelievably naive, stupid or brainwashed.

Take it to the bank, there is NO PROBLEM WITH CHRIS COX, WAYNE LA PIERRE or our NRA !

As an aside our President Trump called out the fake news and ridiculed them to thunderous applause !
Who is John Galt!
Recent NRA LIFE ENDOWMENT MEMBER--on the way to PATRON. See you friends, in Nashville next April 2020.

Last edited by ja308; 06-20-2019 at 4:28 PM..
Old 06-20-2019, 4:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
This is really good!!!! hahahahahaha A supposed RKBA advocate publishing,endorsing and giving credibility to the most discredited newspaper in the USA.
A newspaper that has publicly called for the repeal of the 2nd amendment and never published 1 story about a gun owner using a gun to protect life and property.

A newspaper that hired Walter Duranty who covered for Stalins purge of 25 million people.
https://www.thenewamerican.com/world...ll-covering-up
"The Times neglect of the 75th anniversary of the Holodomor is especially inexcusable, inasmuch as the Times served as an indispensable handmaiden to Stalin as he carried out this horrendous crime against humanity. While the communists carried out the mass annihilation of the Ukrainian farmers, the Times assured the Western world that all reports of starvation in Ukraine were merely anti-Soviet propaganda. Times reporter Walter Duranty, known as "Stalin's Apologist," became a willing tool for the Kremlin and denounced as liars those heroic journalists who dared to report the truth — that Ukrainians were dying by the millions, their bodies filling the streets of many towns and villages. The two most notable of those journalists were Gareth Jones of Wales and Malcolm Muggeridge of England, both of whom are revered in Ukraine and were posthumously awarded the country's Order of Freedom on November 22 at a ceremony in Westminster..."

OMG some of you are either antigun dem trolls or unbelievably naive, stupid or brainwashed.

Take it to the bank, there is NO PROBLEM WITH CHRIS COX, WAYNE LA PIERRE or our NRA !
You are blind and just as brainwashed as the dems.
Old 06-20-2019, 4:32 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
You have been totally discredited and ridiculed in other threads.Nearly everyone reading knows of your hatred for the NRA and maybe RKBA .

Now its not too late for you to learn something.
enjoy my friend!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqGIAKrCABQ

begin at 5:44 unless of course you want to hear swamp dwelling antigun CBS .
Who is John Galt!
Recent NRA LIFE ENDOWMENT MEMBER--on the way to PATRON. See you friends, in Nashville next April 2020.

Last edited by ja308; 06-20-2019 at 4:36 PM..
Old 06-20-2019, 4:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
You have been totally discredited and ridiculed in other threads.Nearly everyone reading knows of your hatred for the NRA and maybe RKBA .

enjoy my friend!

That's funny coming from the person who claims only white christian republican people deemed "moral" should be able to own guns. I don't hate the NRA, I hate the people in it who are using it to get rich while giving our rights away. Why would watching Trump toot his own horn and talk about how he's our savior teach me anything? Trump is a traitor just like Wayne, and the people like you who believe that they can do no wrong are the biggest threat to the 2A.

Last edited by Python6357; 06-20-2019 at 5:01 PM..
Old 06-20-2019, 5:00 PM

It’s bizarre that JA308 is a member of the NRA. The vast majority of NRA members, myself included, believe in the 2A. JA308 does not. Why would you be a member of an organization that clearly opposes your views?
Old 06-20-2019, 5:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eta34 View Post
It’s bizarre that JA308 is a member of the NRA. The vast majority of NRA members, myself included, believe in the 2A. JA308 does not. Why would you be a member of an organization that clearly opposes your views?
Because he is jealous of Wayne's "lavish lifestyle".
Old 06-20-2019, 5:52 PM

Quote:
NRA vs. North

Relevant quote...

Quote:
E. In April 2019, North Again Acts In Bad Faith, And Again Breaches His Fiduciary Duties—Again, To Deflect Scrutiny From His Seven-Figure Contract...

48. North and his co-conspirators orchestrated these threats through, among other things, a string of text messages that are filed herewith. The text messages were produced in the Virginia Litigation by Dan Boren, an NRA board member employed by one of Ackerman’s other major clients, the Chickasaw Nation. Boren relayed the contents of Ackerman’s threatened letter to North and helped to choreograph the ultimatum they presented to Mr. LaPierre. Moreover, in email correspondence transmitted over non-NRA servers, Boren admitted his knowledge that Ackerman may have been invoicing the NRA for full salaries of employees who were actually working on the Chickasaw Nation account. The same text messages and email messages demonstrate that another errant NRA fiduciary, Chris Cox [4] —once thought by some to be a likely successor for Mr. LaPierre—participated in the Ackerman/North/Boren conspiracy...
(italic/bold emphasis mine)

The [4] is a footnote which states: Identified in text messages as CC and Chris.

I guess this is the text message.

All the documentation the New York Supreme Court has, at the moment, can be found... Here.

Last edited by TrappedinCalifornia; 06-20-2019 at 5:54 PM..
Old 06-20-2019, 6:16 PM

Sorry AckMac expenses have been questionable for decades, Wayne went out of his way to protect them as long as he got his beak wet. Now that the money is getting tight and he is coming under question for expenses he has hidden with AckMac cover he wants to act like his hands are clean. BU¡¡*****.
Old 06-20-2019, 6:25 PM

https://twitter.com/StephenGutowski/...25391289602048

Steve Gutowski posted the NRA Service Agreement that AckMac released.

Also soon to be subpoenaed witness.

https://twitter.com/StephenGutowski/...23761542504453
Old 06-20-2019, 6:25 PM
Head Janitor

Quote:
There is no guarantee there will be an NRA this time next year.
There will be an NRA next year, and the year after and so on.

We all know you hope there isn't but you will be disappointed.

NRA may have some issues, all large orgs do, and it may get a bit ugly but it's not going anywhere.

The NRA actually is somewhat bloated so a little thinning won't be a bad thing as long as 2A people aren't stupid enough to throw their lot in with the anti-2A groups and try to shoot us all in the nuts.
Unfortunately that seems to be the hallmark of gun owners in the past decade or so though so we'll have to see.
The California Rifle & Pistol Assoc. - Director.
DONATE TO NRA-ILA, CGSSA, AND CRPAF NOW!
Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net, CGSSA or CRPA.
Old 06-20-2019, 6:28 PM
Head Janitor

Quote:
Quote:

enjoy my friend!

Quote:
That's funny coming from the person who claims only white christian republican people deemed "moral" should be able to own guns. I don't hate the NRA, I hate the people in it who are using it to get rich while giving our rights away. Why would watching Trump toot his own horn and talk about how he's our savior teach me anything? Trump is a traitor just like Wayne, and the people like you who believe that they can do no wrong are the biggest threat to the 2A.
Quote:
Quote:
Because he is jealous of Wayne's "lavish lifestyle".
I'll give you ALL three options.

A) Knock off the digs, shots and insults, act like adults and keep to the topic.

B) Keep going and the thread gets nuked.

C) Keep going and accounts get nuked.

Your call....
The California Rifle & Pistol Assoc. - Director.
DONATE TO NRA-ILA, CGSSA, AND CRPAF NOW!
Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net, CGSSA or CRPA.
Old 06-20-2019, 6:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestryll View Post
I'll give you ALL three options.

A) Knock off the digs, shots and insults, act like adults and keep to the topic.

B) Keep going and the thread gets nuked.

C) Keep going and accounts get nuked.

Your call....
I'd like to ask why it is that you keep singling me out? In the other threads, I was banned twice even though I don't feel I broke any rules. Even so, several others, including Ja308, were throwing just as many insults. One member even said the exact same thing I was banned for, but none of them are banned. Last time you banned me for suggesting that you ban people you disagree with, which is quite ironic. Ja308 suggested that black people and non-religious people are immoral and shouldn't be allowed to own guns, yet you don't ban him? That's disgusting. So I ask, what is your problem? It's pretty sad that in a day where social media is constantly censoring us, we aren't even allowed to exercise our freedom of speech on a 2A forum that supposedly supports the constitution. We are all supposedly adults here, and yet we are treated like delicate children. Literally no other firearm forum would ban people for the bogus stuff you do. This forum, much like this communist state of ours, seems to enjoy censoring people it doesn't like or agree with. I'm sure you'll ban me for calling you out, which will just prove my point.
Old 06-20-2019, 6:56 PM

No problem. Your forum, your rules. Most of us here want the NRA to be transparent and the best it can be. Healthy criticism is something we all should allow and encourage.

My criticism of JA308 is warranted. He has repeatedly spouted anti-2a sentiment and implied that only white Christian Republicans should possess guns. That attitude should be highly offensive to anyone who believes in the 2a. I’m not here to bash the NRA. I believe it is our best bet in the fight, but it can certainly improve. I am, however, willing to expose people like JA308 who advocate disarming fellow Americans.
Old 06-20-2019, 7:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
No problem. Your forum, your rules. Most of us here want the NRA to be transparent and the best it can be. Healthy criticism is something we all should allow and encourage.

My criticism of JA308 is warranted. He has repeatedly spouted anti-2a sentiment and implied that only white Christian Republicans should possess guns. That attitude should be highly offensive to anyone who believes in the 2a. I’m not here to bash the NRA. I believe it is our best bet in the fight, but it can certainly improve. I am, however, willing to expose people like JA308 who advocate disarming fellow Americans.
I agree. Some seem to think we want to see the NRA fall, and that isn't the case. We want it fixed so that it can be as effective as possible. We want it to be a very real and serious threat to the anti 2A crowd, and not just appear to be one.