Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion Discuss national gun rights and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 06-04-2019, 6:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluNorthern View Post
This SOB is getting on my last nerve...seriously.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom on Saturday called for nationwide background checks on people purchasing ammunition, saying it would be the “next phase” in the heated debate over gun control.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...outputType=amp
all the patriotism in America in on a bumper sticker... most of the patriots are just keyboard commandos and docile little fat men that will only take a hard line when the beer is warm and the cable does not carry the game!
Old 06-04-2019, 9:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyca View Post
This and the electoral vote, is why the evil Democrats pushed so many illegals and refugees to Idaho, Utah, Georgia and Texas. Idaho and Utah have such low populations that they are already starting to shift blue and Texas and Georgia have high populations but needed the demographic push over the edge.
Our state senate in UT is 59 Republicans to 16 democrats, both of our US senators are republican, and governor Herbert is a republican. Utah is nowhere near blue.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 06-05-2019, 6:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFancyPants View Post
Our state senate in UT is 59 Republicans to 16 democrats, both of our US senators are republican, and governor Herbert is a republican. Utah is nowhere near blue.

for now, but the Cockiness will not keep it that way!
Old 06-05-2019, 6:44 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFancyPants View Post

That is changing very fast. Look at the birth rates and immigration. Utah was so aggressive and before the curve on illegals being able to work and drive that the freaking Obama administration sued them for it! Utah's white morman birth rate is now about negative a d there is massive immigration, both legal and illegal. Those people breed at very high rates and are almost completely blue.

Nobody can hide from the demographic nightmare. We need massive deportations now. We need to criminally charge anyone who hires illegals, encourages illegals to come here, harbors illegals etc. These are already federal crimes. Make it so hard that others self deport.

Dwight D Eisenhower did this in the early 50s. People used the same arguments as today and what happened? The great economic boom of the 50s and early 60s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wherryj View Post
I am a physician. I am held to being "the expert" in medicine. I can't fall back on feigned ignorance and the statement that the patient should have known better than I. When an officer "can't be expected to know the entire penal code", but a citizen is held to "ignorance is no excuse", this is equivalent to ME being able to sue my patient for my own malpractice-after all, the patient should have known better, right?
Old 06-06-2019, 7:40 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Better raise your boys to be cowboys.