Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Battle Arms Development, Inc. -REMOVED-
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2013, 10:08 AM

Default Seekins Precision ehhanced bolt stop and Norgon Ambi-Catch bundle

I've been a Norgon Ambi-Catch user for more than a decade, it is probably the best add on ambidextrous mag release in existence (excluding lower receivers with built-in ambidextrous mag release)

The issue I've had with it is not all related to the Norgon Ambi-Catch design, it's that the factory bolt catch's bottom paddle is tiny and not easy to use, with or without the Norgon Amb-Catch. With the Norgon installed, the Ambi-Catch's mag release button is on the same vertical plain as the tiny factory bottom paddle (bolt catch), it's equally difficult to access either, especially with gloved hands.

We were in the process of creating a bolt catch that would address this issue. Even without the Ambi-Catch, the factory bolt catch's bottom is very small.

Seekins Precision produces its enhanced bolt catch that features a larger top paddle, and more importantly, a taller profiled bottom paddle that's easily twice the surface area of a factory bolt catch. Its taller bottom paddle profile makes it an excellent companion for the Norgon Ambi-Catch, with the Seekins bolt catch installed, it is now far more intuitive and less confusing as to which button a user's pressing.

We have stopped development of our own bolt catch, and decided to simply use the best in class, Seekins Precision's design does exactly what our own design set out to, and without being prohibitively expensive.

We now offer the Seekins Precision enhanced bolt catch as a stand alone product here, as well as a bundle that combines the Seekins bolt catch with the Norgon Ambi-Catch here

Please email me for LE/MIL and firefighter discount info
Battle Arms Development
http://battlearmsdevelopment.com
Old 04-23-2014, 7:16 AM

When do you plan on having these back in stock?
Old 05-06-2014, 11:34 AM

We don't have an ETA at the moment

Please email me for LE/MIL and firefighter discount info
Battle Arms Development
http://battlearmsdevelopment.com