Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Non-Firearms Related Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Non-Firearms Related Sales For the non-commercial sales of non-firearms related items. Read the rules before posting.

Old 06-23-2019, 7:46 AM
Administrator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Default WTS/WTT Corriente Bull

We want to sell our Corriente bull. He is about eight years old. We bought him as a yearling from the breeder and he has not been off of our property since or been with any animals other than our own. Both of his parents were registered Corriente. We never registered him though he comes from pure lines. He has never failed to impregnate a cow on her first cycle when put together. His offspring have been 2/3 bull calves and 1/3 heifer calves.

He has been a good bull for us. We have just decided to get out of cattle for now. The last several years we have been down to just one cow and have just been breeding them for our own meat. He has never shown aggression towards me and I get in the corral with him on a regular basis.

Corriente are a very hardy breed with light calving weights. They are used in the United States for rodeo and for lean beef. One thing to be aware of, he does have large horns and likes to rub them on things. If you have him around trees or bushes, he will most likely damage them. I have used an electric fence to contain him with no problems and always had a couple posts in the pastures for him him to rub his horns on. I do not know what extra information to provide. If you have questions ask.

I am looking for $500 or possibly a trade (+/- cash depending on trade value) for firearms, ammo, KLR650, Sportster, or??? We are in the Escalon area. We may be able to work out a delivery within reason.

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."

- Mark Twain

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Old 06-24-2019, 12:49 PM
Administrator

bump

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."

- Mark Twain

Old 06-25-2019, 5:03 AM
Administrator

bump

- Mark Twain