Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CALIFORNIA SHOOTING CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS > United Sportsmen, Concord
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2022, 2:44 PM

Anyone have any new info from the USI board meeting yesterday?

ARFrog
Old 05-10-2022, 3:40 PM

I wish they offered a Zoom or remote option for members unable to attend.
CMAT GMAU
🛑 1911 CLAMP-ENSATOR aka. Clamp-On Compensator Muzzle Brake 🛑
Old 05-11-2022, 11:00 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuayThaiJJ View Post
I am, please tell everyone how $7 is going to help.
LOL, that's $7 to shoot 25 shells, how many rounds do you get to shoot for $20?

I'm not a shotgun guy but I think $7 is fair.

Last edited by jtv3062; 05-14-2022 at 9:07 AM..
Old 05-12-2022, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtv3062 View Post
LOL, that's $7 to shoot 25 shells, how many rounds do you get to shoot for $20?

I'm not a shotgun but I think $7 is fair.
$7 doesn't even pay for the staff member, let alone everything that goes into that round of shooting. I am just trying to find ways the range is losing money...
CMAT GMAU
Old 05-12-2022, 11:26 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
$7 doesn't even pay for the staff member, let alone everything that goes into that round of shooting. I am just trying to find ways the range is losing money...
I pay $7 for a round while people on the R&P range pay $20 and can stay all day.

When I would stop by after work and shoot on the shotgun I would buy 3 or 4 rounds in an hour.
So say I would do 4 rounds thats $28 in and hour.
I haven't shot on the shotgun range in close to 10 years now

When I shoot on the rifle range spend a few hours and
And I'll probably shoot 80 rounds.

I've been to the rifle range 3 times since the reopening
and I'm not eager to go back.

Do you remember the ol'grumpy guy everyone use to complain about before the closing? That guy never rubbed my wrong. The new front-end help is not encouraging me to return.

So that $20 dollars for 2/3 hours is the bargain compared to the $28 an hour at the trap house.

Old 05-12-2022, 11:37 AM
Calguns Addict

I don’t shoot shotguns so I don’t know, but I’m wondering how many shooters on the range at a time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
M&P 15 (Mine)
Old 05-12-2022, 11:44 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDJYo View Post
I don’t shoot shotguns so I don’t know, but I’m wondering how many shooters on the range at a time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For trap there are 5 stations so 5 shooters.
Old 05-12-2022, 11:52 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Do you remember the ol'grumpy guy everyone use to complain about before the closing? That guy never rubbed my wrong. The new front-end help is not encouraging me to return.
Lol, you must be thinking of Larry. He had his moments but is a good guy. Too bad they didn’t bring him and John back to run the R&P range.

Can you believe those guys with 2 to 4 RSOs were able to run both ranges, separately, check in customers, sell ammo and paste the targets??? All without any serious issues to boot.
Old 05-12-2022, 4:03 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowking View Post
Lol, you must be thinking of Larry. He had his moments but is a good guy. Too bad they didn’t bring him and John back to run the R&P range.

Can you believe those guys with 2 to 4 RSOs were able to run both ranges, separately, check in customers, sell ammo and paste the targets??? All without any serious issues to boot.
That's him, I couldn't remember his name.I thought he was a good guy also.
Reminds me of the soup nazi. Keep your interaction with him short and to the point and it was good and every ounce in awhile he'll crack joke for a chuckle.

Old 05-12-2022, 4:06 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowking View Post
For trap there are 5 stations so 5 shooters.
+ if you're a member you can get the remote and go shoot with your party without a rso.

Old 05-12-2022, 5:00 PM

The trap and skeet fields are used mostly by club members. Field 2 has been designated as the public skeet field. It has a puller, who is an employee. Fields 3 thru 6 are members skeet fields. These fields are the money makers. Members pull for themselves so no employee needed.
Same situation on the trap fields. A single puller is positioned on field 7.
(PJ who is now infermed).) The rest of the trap fields are voice activation so no puller needed.
The vast majority of tokens consumed on the S/T fields are on the member fields with no employee involvement, except loading the birds ,once a day.
This has been the manning quota for many years and there is not much room to cut the fat.
The rifle and pistol range is quite the opposite. Clearly over manned and in need of a management change.
The discount card is not very popular and the amount of card sales needed to make a meaningful dent in the losses will most likely not be met.
Since the current USI president has no plan to steer this ship away from the rocks, perhaps a mutiny is in order.
Old 05-12-2022, 8:03 PM
ಠ_ಠ
CGN Contributor

Good to see that USI is still a **** show after all these years.
Old 05-13-2022, 7:27 AM

Just got an email from Diablo rod and gun club urging me to come and vote in June. I have no idea who to vote for. It's very apparent that the current leadership has to go but I don't even know the presidents name so how can I vote against him? I won't even find out who's running until I show up at the clubhouse to vote. I suspect I'm not the only one with this situation.
Old 05-13-2022, 8:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusBoy View Post
Other than the last one... (wasn't part of that convo) This is factual and accurate. Thanks for being there and hope to see (hear) of you at the next meeting. Its elections and we are gonna have some catered food and hear more members input and of course to vote for the next Officer and Board Members.

Be there. Vote.
Is there an opportunity to participate via zoom and vote via mail in ballot?
Old 05-13-2022, 8:05 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Take a look at the Diablo website and the newsletter. All the Board members are listed on there.
Old 05-13-2022, 8:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naz View Post
Is there an opportunity to participate via zoom and vote via mail in ballot?
Please send an email and request Zoom access. Some others have asked as well and if enough request it, they should accomodate:

membership@diablorodandgun.com
CMAT GMAU
Old 05-13-2022, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucktooth7 View Post
The trap and skeet fields are used mostly by club members. Field 2 has been designated as the public skeet field. It has a puller, who is an employee. Fields 3 thru 6 are members skeet fields. These fields are the money makers. Members pull for themselves so no employee needed.
Same situation on the trap fields. A single puller is positioned on field 7.
(PJ who is now infermed).) The rest of the trap fields are voice activation so no puller needed.
The vast majority of tokens consumed on the S/T fields are on the member fields with no employee involvement, except loading the birds ,once a day.
This has been the manning quota for many years and there is not much room to cut the fat.
The rifle and pistol range is quite the opposite. Clearly over manned and in need of a management change.
The discount card is not very popular and the amount of card sales needed to make a meaningful dent in the losses will most likely not be met.
Since the current USI president has no plan to steer this ship away from the rocks, perhaps a mutiny is in order.
I shoot shotgun, rifle and pistol –my firearms are UNITED – they are individual firearms that stand together to support each other in my enjoyment of the shooting sports …MY UNITED FIREARMS

In response to Bucktooth7 comments above:
Some comments: skeet and trap use info looks correct, hopefully more shooters use S/T so machines will be filled with targets more than once a day- constant use = $$ for USI to stay afloat. As they says use it or lose it.

The rifle pistol range: My understanding from talking to many members is RP ranges were shut down in 2015 for the wrong reasons, when finally rebuilt after too many years of turmoil, the place is very nice, safety is stressed strongly –from what I’ve heard/seen lots of newbies to gun ownership, RSO’s have to over-supervise some shooters, if you’re a regular they are very friendly.

If RP management is overloaded with newbies and (argumentative) members –things could be stressful in an 8 hour day -5 days a week- put yourself in that position and see what happens. RP does need some work on all personnel. wouldn't hurt at clubhouse too. Not always easy to deal with the public.

The discount card is not going to be popular for shooters who are talking trash about the ranges and not using it, that are mentally stuck in the past. I heard that it was suggested to “double all prices” that wouldn’t work, all shooting ranges in this greater bay area have a yearly fee or dues, USI did not, the clubs have yearly dues, from what a board member told me is none of the clubs pays USI any monies unless they host an event- even then the club get a discount, no money from club dues goes to USI. USI has to survive on what comes into the cash registers. I bought my card $250 which included 5 shoot days at RP – which will bring me to USI for next 5 weeks, after that I will continue to come in to get my money’s worth of my $250 at $12– versus paying $25 per visit, same for shotgun pay $7 vs $12.

As for the president, he works for board of directors, the board is made up from the 5 clubs, talk to them, they should increase the fees the clubs pay for using USI to start.
Double all club dues to compliment the $250 annual fee, give half of all dues to USI.
Maybe if the clubs paid USI $25 per member a year, they could reduce the $250 fee….

Don’t waste your effort on a mutiny, show up at the range and spend some $$$ -before you have no range to go to…

As I said in my first sentence UNITED as in UNITED SPORTSMEN, people need to quit taking sides in the shooting sports. We are all in this together, too many outside entities don’t like guns, the second amendment, etc, etc …

For a good read about how UNITED SPORTSMEN came to be look at WC sportsmen website –
about us/history https://walnutcreeksportsmen.com/our-history/

I’LL SAY IT AGAIN –“USE IT OR LOSE IT” USI needs all our support, it cannot survive on just one sport it needs all working together to support USI financially in the future.
Old 05-13-2022, 9:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting rebel View Post
I shoot shotgun, rifle and pistol –my firearms are UNITED – they are individual firearms that stand together to support each other in my enjoyment of the shooting sports …MY UNITED FIREARMS

In response to Bucktooth7 comments above:
Some comments: skeet and trap use info looks correct, hopefully more shooters use S/T so machines will be filled with targets more than once a day- constant use = $$ for USI to stay afloat. As they says use it or lose it.

The rifle pistol range: My understanding from talking to many members is RP ranges were shut down in 2015 for the wrong reasons, when finally rebuilt after too many years of turmoil, the place is very nice, safety is stressed strongly –from what I’ve heard/seen lots of newbies to gun ownership, RSO’s have to over-supervise some shooters, if you’re a regular they are very friendly.

If RP management is overloaded with newbies and (argumentative) members –things could be stressful in an 8 hour day -5 days a week- put yourself in that position and see what happens. RP does need some work on all personnel. wouldn't hurt at clubhouse too. Not always easy to deal with the public.

The discount card is not going to be popular for shooters who are talking trash about the ranges and not using it, that are mentally stuck in the past. I heard that it was suggested to “double all prices” that wouldn’t work, all shooting ranges in this greater bay area have a yearly fee or dues, USI did not, the clubs have yearly dues, from what a board member told me is none of the clubs pays USI any monies unless they host an event- even then the club get a discount, no money from club dues goes to USI. USI has to survive on what comes into the cash registers. I bought my card $250 which included 5 shoot days at RP – which will bring me to USI for next 5 weeks, after that I will continue to come in to get my money’s worth of my $250 at $12– versus paying $25 per visit, same for shotgun pay $7 vs $12.

As for the president, he works for board of directors, the board is made up from the 5 clubs, talk to them, they should increase the fees the clubs pay for using USI to start.
Double all club dues to compliment the $250 annual fee, give half of all dues to USI.
Maybe if the clubs paid USI $25 per member a year, they could reduce the $250 fee….

Don’t waste your effort on a mutiny, show up at the range and spend some $$$ -before you have no range to go to…

As I said in my first sentence UNITED as in UNITED SPORTSMEN, people need to quit taking sides in the shooting sports. We are all in this together, too many outside entities don’t like guns, the second amendment, etc, etc …

For a good read about how UNITED SPORTSMEN came to be look at WC sportsmen website –
about us/history https://walnutcreeksportsmen.com/our-history/

I’LL SAY IT AGAIN –“USE IT OR LOSE IT” USI needs all our support, it cannot survive on just one sport it needs all working together to support USI financially in the future.
You cannot be taken seriously . Every single one of your posts had been disgustingly apologetic and sad to be quite frank. Usi is corrupt and it has betrayed its membership it will fail soon enough no need to bleed the turnip of Bay Area shooters any further. It’s mutiny or death Peter llama is a joke get him out and trespass him from the property. The range manager is one of theMOST in professional POS I’ve ever encountered. Fire her and her window licking lackeys

Last edited by yoteassasin; 05-13-2022 at 9:39 PM..
Old 05-13-2022, 11:05 PM

Get rid of the Llama that Peter is
Old 05-16-2022, 9:50 AM

I'd drive thru and pee a bit of a puddle there at USI ranges but I am in Tennessee now and good riddance to the place. CCC suckered them into closing and continued for several years doing so. Now they are eating their own. BYE

Psalm 1
Old 05-16-2022, 11:46 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garand Hunter View Post
I'd drive thru and pee a bit of a puddle there at USI ranges but I am in Tennessee now and good riddance to the place. CCC suckered them into closing and continued for several years doing so. Now they are eating their own. BYE

Psalm 1
Pretty much.

I first joined Diablo Rod & Gun in the mid 90's, and was a faithful member and supporter right up until I left the state in 2019. I competed and RSO'ed many of the matches at the multipurpose range - the Garand match, Lever gun silhouette, .22 silhouette, fun shoots, no-bull matches, the Musketeers, etc. I also ran around at the action pistol range and was a frequent competitor there. I spent a ton of time and money at USI. It has always been mismanaged, and the shotgunners always got a sweetheart deal on the back of the USI bank account. So when the range shut down and the in-fighting and opposing agendas kept it closed for 3+ years, the coffers were bled dry.

The public range was always a crap-fest, and I never ever shot there. If I were still a resident of CA, there is no way I'd spend $200 on a "shooters card" there, unless all the matches I mentioned were back on the table.

"Give a conservative a pile of bricks and you get a beautiful city. Give a leftist a city and you get a pile of bricks."
Old 05-16-2022, 2:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbossman View Post
If I were still a resident of CA, there is no way I'd spend $200 on a "shooters card" there, unless all the matches I mentioned were back on the table.
These days, you have to shoot at the action range underneath an awning / sunshade. No movement from that 1 shooting station allowed. and if you reload with your muzzle not pointing at the berm, you’re at risk of DQ
Old 05-16-2022, 3:01 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
These days, you have to shoot at the action range underneath an awning / sunshade. No movement from that 1 shooting station allowed. and if you reload with your muzzle not pointing at the berm, you’re at risk of DQ
WHUT? Seriously? So it's 'in-action' pistol?
M&P 15 (Mine)
Old 05-18-2022, 11:09 AM

Who actually owns the property and the buildings/equipment?
Old 05-18-2022, 2:52 PM

Default USI Info

Just poking around to see what I could find out about USI. Just thougt I’d share.

The property has not changed ownership since 1975, but I’d have to pay $20 to find out who owns it.

Found some interesting stuff from ProPublica: All the tax returns for all the clubs and USI.

For tax purposes, they are all 501(c)(4), USI and each club.

The tax forms do not indicate the legal business structure for each organization, for instance if they are incorporated, partnerships, or sole owners. 501(c)(4) organizations are not required to have a formal business structure. I would assume USI is incorporated since they have “INC” in their business name.

TAX RETURNS:
==========
USI, INC.
https://projects.propublica.org/nonp...ions/946127554

Diablo rod and gun 501(c)(4)
https://projects.propublica.org/nonp...ions/942914710

BAYPOINT 501(c)(4)
https://projects.propublica.org/nonp...ions/942780952

Walnut Creek Sportsmen
https://projects.propublica.org/nonp...ions/510151238

Brentwood rod and gun
https://projects.propublica.org/nonp...ions/237017672

Concord sportsmen
https://projects.propublica.org/nonp...ions/680047325

Old 05-20-2022, 9:45 AM

If USI is owned by the clubs as individual share holders then ultimately the clubs should be financially liable for the range. If USI in a separate entity and the clubs rent/lease use of the range property then the burden falls on USI. USI should first look to the individual clubs to fund the property/infrastructure. Shooting facilities have to be run as a business not as a hobby and to do so successfully often means a certain level of discomfort for the clubs and general public as to services available and costs for use. Does anyone know what the clubs pay for use of the ranges? It sounds like its time for professional management who would require each segment (rifle, pistol, trap, skeet) to at least cover the cost of the individual operations as well as the overhead to maintain the facility.

Last edited by USPSA GM; 05-20-2022 at 9:48 AM..
Old 05-23-2022, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USPSA GM View Post
If USI is owned by the clubs as individual share holders then ultimately the clubs should be financially liable for the range. If USI in a separate entity and the clubs rent/lease use of the range property then the burden falls on USI. USI should first look to the individual clubs to fund the property/infrastructure. Shooting facilities have to be run as a business not as a hobby and to do so successfully often means a certain level of discomfort for the clubs and general public as to services available and costs for use. Does anyone know what the clubs pay for use of the ranges? It sounds like its time for professional management who would require each segment (rifle, pistol, trap, skeet) to at least cover the cost of the individual operations as well as the overhead to maintain the facility.
kcbrown -- The Constitution is not "the Supreme Law of the Land, except in the face of contradicting law which has not yet been overturned by the courts". It is THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND, PERIOD. Consider very carefully what that means for your oath to uphold the Constitution.
Old 05-24-2022, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Please send an email and request Zoom access. Some others have asked as well and if enough request it, they should accomodate:

membership@diablorodandgun.com
I did email a while back and haven’t heard back on the remote participation option
Old 05-24-2022, 3:33 PM

Quote:
I did email a while back and haven’t heard back on the remote participation option
If someone wants to stream the meeting, feel free to come to the meeting bring and set everything up. This would be for Diablo... for USI you'd probably get the boot.

The club doesnt have any streaming equipment and the volunteers don't have the cycles to set up and tear down stuff for every meeting.
kcbrown -- The Constitution is not "the Supreme Law of the Land, except in the face of contradicting law which has not yet been overturned by the courts". It is THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND, PERIOD. Consider very carefully what that means for your oath to uphold the Constitution.
Old 05-25-2022, 11:12 AM

Quote:
If someone wants to stream the meeting, feel free to come to the meeting bring and set everything up. This would be for Diablo... for USI you'd probably get the boot.

The club doesnt have any streaming equipment and the volunteers don't have the cycles to set up and tear down stuff for every meeting.
By streaming equipment do you mean a smartphone or laptop? Board member can just turn on zoom or google meeting or whatever on their laptop and get membership participation that way

Why would usi boot someone from a board meeting for trying to make it accessible via online meeting? That thinking is emblematic of why usi is fail boating hard
Old 05-25-2022, 11:25 AM

Quote:
By streaming equipment do you mean a smartphone or laptop? Board member can just turn on zoom or google meeting or whatever on their laptop and get membership participation that way

Why would usi boot someone from a board meeting for trying to make it accessible via online meeting? That thinking is emblematic of why usi is fail boating hard
Or maybe that their bylaws restrict online meetings?? Good grief go to the damn meeting and get involved as many others have. Sitting home watching a meeting is doing nothing but spectating. At the meeting you should be able to say your peace respectfully to those running the place at the end of the meeting.

Mismanagement is what has gotten USI where it is and not just from the officers but the USI board that let those same officers run free with poor planning and execution.

What other gun clubs stream their membership meetings?? Let me know and Ill ask and see what they are doing.
Old 05-25-2022, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Or maybe that their bylaws restrict online meetings?? Good grief go to the damn meeting and get involved as many others have. Sitting home watching a meeting is doing nothing but spectating. At the meeting you should be able to say your peace respectfully to those running the place at the end of the meeting.

Mismanagement is what has gotten USI where it is and not just from the officers but the USI board that let those same officers run free with poor planning and execution.

What other gun clubs stream their membership meetings?? Let me know and Ill ask and see what they are doing.
That’s my point, change the bylaws.

Richmond rod and gun has streamed the board meetings using a board members’ laptop or conducted fully remote board meetings.

It started during Covid and is still happening as of last month’s board meeting (streaming meeting from president’s laptop, while board and members met in clubhouse).. Not perfect but way better than disallowing online participation.

I disagree that participating in the meeting remotely is just spectating. Much work in many industries had been able to be done remotely. If it didn’t work, you wouldn’t see companies going to full remote working either.

By the way, one of the reasons I personally need remote participation is because I am physically present at the rrgc board meetings, also first Thursday of the month but starting at 6:30p. I consider rrgc to be my “primary” club and prioritize that board meeting.
Old 05-25-2022, 12:57 PM

Quote:
That’s my point, change the bylaws.

Richmond rod and gun has streamed the board meetings using a board members’ laptop or conducted fully remote board meetings.

It started during Covid and is still happening as of last month’s board meeting (streaming meeting from president’s laptop, while board and members met in clubhouse).. Not perfect but way better than disallowing online participation.

I disagree that participating in the meeting remotely is just spectating. Much work in many industries had been able to be done remotely. If it didn’t work, you wouldn’t see companies going to full remote working either.

By the way, one of the reasons I personally need remote participation is because I am physically present at the rrgc board meetings, also first Thursday of the month but starting at 6:30p. I consider rrgc to be my “primary” club and prioritize that board meeting.
Changing bylaws is not some flippant task at nearly any organization or corporation. Its a multi month process.

Ive worked for telecommunications remotely now for over 10 years. No need to explain the positives to me.

Diablo cancelled one maybe two meetings the entire time of covid. Other than that we held them outside and made due.

If you prefer Richmond, cool. Many do. You pick and choose which you want to go to. Again if someone wants to stream the meeting at Diablo, have at it. No one is stopping you.
Old 05-31-2022, 10:14 AM

This was mentioned before but I want to bring it up again.

What if that $200 card was considered a "VIP" card instead of a discount card? People with the VIP card could go in a special line and not have to wait longer in the general admission line. I think that would encourage VIP people to shoot more on the weekends and purchase the card in general.

What do you guys think?
CMAT GMAU
Old 05-31-2022, 10:23 AM

Quote:
This was mentioned before but I want to bring it up again.

What if that $200 card was considered a "VIP" card instead of a discount card? People with the VIP card could go in a special line and not have to wait longer in the general admission line. I think that would encourage VIP people to shoot more on the weekends and purchase the card in general.

What do you guys think?
Not only that...

VIP shoots on Sats 9am to 10am... VIP only. (shooting AT 9am)
VIP shoots Tuesday 3-7pm
VIP shoots once a month free
VIP brings a member once a month free on their bench
VIP deeper discounts on supplies.

There are truck loads of ideas other ranges do to be successful. The problem is getting them implemented.

Great ideas though Muay Thai Keep em coming!
Old 05-31-2022, 10:24 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Not only that...

VIP shoots on Sats 9am to 10am... VIP only. (shooting AT 9am)
VIP shoots Tuesday 3-7pm
VIP shoots once a month free
VIP brings a member once a month free on their bench
VIP deeper discounts on supplies.

There are truck loads of ideas other ranges do to be successful. The problem is getting them implemented.

Great ideas though Muay Thai Keep em coming!
Thanks, I like all of those! Will anyone be attending the Diablo meeting this coming Thursday? That would be a good place to start, since only the board is allowed to speak in the USI meetings.
CMAT GMAU
Old 05-31-2022, 10:27 AM
Veteran Member

Do we get to have a secret wave so we can identify each vip member?

Old 05-31-2022, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Thanks, I like all of those! Will anyone be attending the Diablo meeting this coming Thursday? That would be a good place to start, since only the board is allowed to speak in the USI meetings.
If anything be there for food and elections Thursday!!

Elections make the meeting hectic so be patient. But once voting gets underway, there is food chaos then the meeting sorta calms down while votes are counted and normal business continues.

Bring up the ideas... More members, more involved are always a plus.
Old 05-31-2022, 10:30 AM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Do we get to have a secret wave so we can identify each vip member?
I asked Leita, the R/P manager and she said VIP card would be a great way to market it, and they could have a separate line entirely for VIP members. Maybe a VIP pin with member ID# or something for easy identification?
CMAT GMAU
Old 05-31-2022, 3:23 PM

Maybe I'm late to the discussion, but why not volunteer RO, giving them free range time in return. Pretty common.