Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Old 05-24-2019, 8:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by califcowboy View Post
Earlier this year the Yuma store wouldn't match Cabela's price on a S&W Pistol. They told me it has to be in stock at a local store.

I was advised of this policy at their Mesa, AZ store. When I sent a screen shot of their policy to the manager a week later, they mailed me a gift card.
Sounds like corporate isn’t notifying management, just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-25-2019, 8:31 AM

SW-Rocklin +1

Recent purchase was cheaper than anywhere.
Minor issues were resolved quickly by Andy
I will purchase there again .
While waiting in line I heard the dumbest questions regarding weapon capabilities, lead ammo hunting requirements and saw poor weapon handling by clients.

What the hell? The lack of education and firearm knowledge is severely evident.

If a vendor provides a poor service.....Do not give them business.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 05-25-2019, 8:40 AM

The Stockton store has always told me they won’t price match midway or Brownells, it would be nice if they price matched those guys so I don’t get stuff stolen off the porch.
Old 05-25-2019, 8:43 AM
Calguns Addict

Just heard back from an email request and they won't match Target Sports.

Wanted a few 200rnd cases of Hornady American gunner in 6.5 to pick up at the Fairfield store.
Old 05-25-2019, 8:51 AM
Veteran Member

Ebay offers simlar but with terms and conditions as well.
John 3:16

United Air Epic Fail Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg
Old 09-11-2019, 3:47 PM

Sportsman's website clearly says they price match cabelas. They wouldn't price match a Remington 700 aac-sd that was in stock because it was priced too low, $599. Yeah sure we don't have cabelas in California, how about make it clear in your policy though.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2019, 4:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auser6664 View Post
Sportsman Warehouse cancelled my order on a Beretta Tomcat Inox .32 acp, saying they are off-roster. They told me that these “might” have been produced in a new Beretta factory.

Their compliance team is a bunch no-good-morons.
posted on snipershide today

Quote:
Today at 8:17 AM

Add bookmark

So I thought I would post this fun event that I had to deal with yesterday to the forms. Last weekend I was at Sportsmens warehouse which is a new store here in town. Yes I know it’s not a new store just the building is new. And I was looking for a new action to build my next PRS training rifle off of. I was just planning on using a Remy action. So yesterday at work I get a visit from three cops. Now mind you I was on an out-of-town job and I was an hour away from town. They were investigating the rumor that I was making a “cop gun". Now when I had told the guy at the sporting good store what I was doing I told him I was making a competition rifle because I am a competitive shooter and I shoot matches in southern Ohio and I was planning on using this as a trainer and possibly a comp gun. So I had to take 30 minutes out of my lunch to explain to a cop That all I wanted was to make a cheap match rifle not shoot anyone. Apparently at the guy at the store thought it was so serious that the cops interviewed my friends and family and we’re concerned about my mental health. Sorry to say I will not be frequenting that store anytime soon. Obviously the guy behind the counter didn’t pay any attention because I took 10 minutes explaining what I do and what I was looking for.
Old 09-11-2019, 4:37 PM

The manager in Rohnert Park honored the policy and I bought my CZ on the spot. $105 off the sticker in the case. Started my Cajun Gun Works fund with the savings and ultimately got 'er done!
Old 09-11-2019, 8:08 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I managed to get a couple killer deals at Milpitas before they started to limit who they would price match. They listed a parkerized Springfield loaded for $899, I pulled a price of $746 from some random online seller on my phone and with the 95% price match, they sold it to me for $715 and then got something like a 10% rebate from their Black Friday loyalty card promotion. The counter guy congratulated me on the price. They also matched Targetsports a couple times before corporate put a stop to it around May. I like the store and do my shopping there even though I live really close to Bass Pro.
Old 09-11-2019, 9:02 PM

No SW in SoCal.
Boo