Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Northern California Chapters > 209 Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2019, 5:12 PM

Default Turlock guns show

I know gun shows sux in CA but has anyone been to the 1 in Turlock? I see one coming up in February. Wanted to get any first hand experiences or is it all china garbage and jerky?
Old 01-31-2019, 8:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVSride View Post
I know gun shows sux in CA but has anyone been to the 1 in Turlock? I see one coming up in February. Wanted to get any first hand experiences or is it all china garbage and jerky?
I was there as a vendor for the last one. There were 3-4 gun dealers there and a few ammo places. As always, there was the China garbage and jerky! And don't forget all the accessories!

I won't be at the one in February because my daughter is due the following week.

If you live nearby, it might be worth the $10. I probably wouldn't go too far out of your way though!

Utah CCW
Handgun 101
NRA Basic Pistol
Private Instruction

Classes are held statewide

www.whitesofeyes.com
(209) 330-3900
Old 02-01-2019, 7:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whites of Their Eyes View Post
I was there as a vendor for the last one. There were 3-4 gun dealers there and a few ammo places. As always, there was the China garbage and jerky! And don't forget all the accessories!

I won't be at the one in February because my daughter is due the following week.

If you live nearby, it might be worth the $10. I probably wouldn't go too far out of your way though!

Rite on, I appreciate your reply. It’s been a really long time since I’ve been to a gun show(15+yrs). I was at Turlock last weekend at the fairground for the auto swap meet and saw the flyers for the gun show. Unfortunately Turlock is about a 2hr drive from me. I’m more of a mil surp guy so just looking for rifles/pistols/parts. I’m your opinion, have you been to any shows in that area which You consider worthwhile?

By the way, congrats on your daughter’s baby!
Old 02-01-2019, 7:49 PM

Fresno one last week was pure garbage
Old 02-18-2019, 1:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVSride View Post
Rite on, I appreciate your reply. Itís been a really long time since Iíve been to a gun show(15+yrs). I was at Turlock last weekend at the fairground for the auto swap meet and saw the flyers for the gun show. Unfortunately Turlock is about a 2hr drive from me. Iím more of a mil surp guy so just looking for rifles/pistols/parts. Iím your opinion, have you been to any shows in that area which You consider worthwhile?

By the way, congrats on your daughterís baby!
Sorry I missed this. My daughter was born last week and I have not been on here much.

The vendor next to me at the Turlock show in October actually specialized in military surplus rifles.

Utah CCW
Handgun 101
NRA Basic Pistol
Private Instruction

www.whitesofeyes.com
(209) 330-3900
Old 02-18-2019, 1:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchan521 View Post
Fresno one last week was pure garbage
That was my impression of the Fresno one last time I was there as well...

Utah CCW
Handgun 101
NRA Basic Pistol
Private Instruction

www.whitesofeyes.com
(209) 330-3900