Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > Temp Post-Duncan Mag Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2019, 4:31 PM

Default What happens if our shipment is lost?

FedEx isn’t worth a plug f$&*king nickel. I think the driver stole my package or placed it on another door step.

Last edited by 5literford; 04-09-2019 at 4:35 PM..
Old 04-09-2019, 4:50 PM

The vendor may refund. Gander did when FedEx either didn't deliver, or someone stole a shipment off of my porch.
Contact FedEx and the retailer. Start a claim.
Old 04-09-2019, 5:10 PM

I may have similar issue. Can the seller resend a package? It is still bought before the deadline if they resend it right?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Old 04-09-2019, 5:12 PM

Why would he "steal" your package, just to place it on a different doorstep. Seems like that would be more of a "mistake" than a "theft"

Quote:
I try to frame my response to be useful to those observing, with little regard to convince the opponent of my awesomeness. - EM2
Quote:
But that wasn't enough for the liberal douches. They just had to go after the grandfathered mags... And look what it got them. - L84CABO
Quote:
The media silence says more than their filthy lies - MrFancyPants
Quote:
The prosecutor only needed 5/7 jurors on board and couldn't even do that. - stix213
Old 04-09-2019, 5:16 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

What's the tracking info say? You can call Fedex with that and they will followup and find the package. Happens all the time.
CRPA Member

"Those who seek absolute power, even though they seek it to do what they regard as good, are simply demanding the right to enforce their own version of heaven on earth. And let me remind you, they are the very ones who always create the most hellish tyrannies. Absolute power does corrupt, and those who seek it must be suspect and must be opposed"
~ Barry Goldwater 1964
Old 04-09-2019, 6:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5literford View Post
FedEx isn’t worth a plug f$&*king nickel. I think the driver stole my package or placed it on another door step.
FedEx is no doubt conspiring to deny you your order.

NOT.

Grow up. FedEx has a well documented missed delivery process for those with sufficient faculties to contact FedEx and begin the process.
Old 04-09-2019, 7:14 PM

If the package was scanned as delivered, the tracking information within FedEx’s system will capture the latitude and longitude. Call customer service so they can research
Old 04-09-2019, 7:15 PM

Stolen by the driver? Doubtful. More likely than not, the order was mistakenly delivered to a different residence (FedEx has done this to me a few times)

Contact FedEx and get the ball rolling on a claim
Old 04-09-2019, 7:24 PM
Calguns Addict

Maybe a porch pirate got it.
Old 04-09-2019, 9:01 PM

I had a issue with a order being stuck at a usps location for a couple days. When I got the box it was covered in tape and when I opened it I noticed almost half the mags were gone this was of course friday at 3pm so the vendor was closed being on the east coast. Sent a email I got a reply monday I responded same day and today got a reply that they will resend me the lost mags
Old 04-10-2019, 5:53 AM

I have 2 separate packages that USPS has me worried about. The delivery date on the tracking just stopped after the package seemed to go in circles in different towns all around me. If nothing comes today or updates I guess I have to file a claim....hopeing they are not gone forever, it happens to be a good 70% of my total goods ordered in those 2 packages kinda freaking out...
Old 04-10-2019, 9:25 AM

One of my USPS packages (the one carrying the most of my freedom) has also gotten stuck. Was supposed to be delivered Monday but tracking switched to "In Transit - Arriving Late" for 4 days now. Already called and had them start an investigation to see if they can locate my package. Hoping they can find it and, if not, hoping RTG would be ok re-sending it since everything was done in the enjoinment period and this was caused by a federal office's mishandling rather than me or RTG.
Old 04-10-2019, 9:41 AM

Sucks when shipping companies drop the ball, but its especially bad in this case - but does raise the question: If someone placed a mag order prior to the window closing, and the shipment is lost/damaged in transit, can the vendor resend the order, or is it a case of tough **** here's a refund?

I get that we're outside the window now, but this would be for an existing legal order, and therefore subject to the same rules as orders made that are currently awaiting shipment?
Old 04-10-2019, 12:03 PM

I'm have a package stuck in FL since monday night.

USPS seems to come up a lot in this thread
Old 04-10-2019, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danez71 View Post
I'm have a package stuck in FL since monday night.

USPS seems to come up a lot in this thread
You didn’t happen to order from GunMagWarehouse, did you? Lol

To OP, the big 3 carriers can help you out mutilple ways to find out wif your package was miss delivered . Call the carrier and start a “claim”. I know for a fact UPS will get a hold of the driver and if need be, send him back if the package was miss delivered. Good luck
Old 04-10-2019, 2:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Nasty View Post
You didn’t happen to order from GunMagWarehouse, did you? Lol

To OP, the big 3 carriers can help you out mutilple ways to find out wif your package was miss delivered . Call the carrier and start a “claim”. I know for a fact UPS will get a hold of the driver and if need be, send him back if the package was miss delivered. Good luck

That's the one.

Why'd you ask?
Old 04-10-2019, 4:51 PM

I can speak about a recent UPS shipment of something to my house that UPS lost. I called them after it "fell off the radar" of their online tracking system. They "opened an investigation" into it. When they determined that it can't be found anywhere among their stuff, the contacted the shipper (the vendor it would be in this case obviously). UPS reimbursed the shipper for the value of the contents, and the shipper then refunded to me the money from my purchase.

If all transactions work like this, then at that point you'd have to start everything over again. Too late to start over again with this case of magazine purchases. Bummer.
Old 04-11-2019, 7:19 AM

For me, UPS from Target Sports seems to be lost (per UPS) since it is supposed to deliver today but not scanned in California anywhere yet. Target Sports said they would issue refund when resolved and I did not argue since the delivery date has not passed yet. Of all the packages to get lost, jeeeez.
Old 04-11-2019, 8:45 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeyedrider View Post
Why would he "steal" your package, just to place it on a different doorstep. Seems like that would be more of a "mistake" than a "theft"
"stole my package OR placed it on another door step."

It happens... I had one USPS incident like that where I had a sketchy carrier for a while and ALSO packages went to the wrong lockboxes all the time. Luckily my neighborhood is pretty great and quiet - no porch pirates so far. I am confident that filing a claim and keeping on them till I got a check made it a lot better.