Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > Temp Post-Duncan Mag Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2019, 6:28 PM

Default Strange Tracking Info

Last Friday night, Mar 29, the day of the ruling to accept SCM's, I put 2 separate orders in with PSA.

After 3 days of those orders being "in process", I decided to use a couple backups- mid week both Brownells and Midway shipped out my Freedom packages 6 hrs after placing the online order and in both cases I chose expedited shipping so I received all the stuff last week.

Back to PSA-- I did receive a shipping confirm email from them on April 3, and another for my second order on April 4.

So , as of April 4, I did have tracking #'s for both my PSA orders that showed movement.

Thing is, the only movement on each PSA order I have gotten off UPS site was on April 3 shipped to some city in South Carolina, then on April 4 shipped to another city in South Carolina-- and last of the trail is April 4 went out from that second city in SC-- Both tracking #'s say due to arrive April 8.

I did expedited shipping on both my backups w Brownells and Midway but PSA did not give that option.

Anyone else seeing this from PSA?? Think my packages will ever actually get out of SC?? At this point I could care less since I had backups but still seems odd-- guess shipping is just extremely backed up?

Thanks!!

Last edited by timbo399; 04-06-2019 at 6:43 PM..
Old 04-06-2019, 6:59 PM

Sounds like either you or they messed up on the state abbreviation. I'd call them.
Old 04-06-2019, 7:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikC12 View Post
Sounds like either you or they messed up on the state abbreviation. I'd call them.
I called and spoke to a lady at PSA after I had only received tracking# for 1st of 2 orders placed on March 29 and 4 days had gone by. She sent me email w the second package tracking# and said that order had just changed to "shipped".

They have my correct address- just seems that the packages are bouncing around SC before being shipped across country - still says delivery date of April 8 expected .

I'm assuming moving slow cause of all the volume.

Like said, these were the only orders I did not do next day shipping.
Old 04-06-2019, 7:33 PM

I can think of 2 possibilities.
1. They ship to a big distribution center so they compile all the packages to CA and ship it out.
2. Your shipment was sorted wrong and went to SC but once they see it they will put it back to the CA truck/plane for delivery.

Most lily scenario 1.
Old 04-06-2019, 7:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPFreedom View Post
I can think of 2 possibilities.
1. They ship to a big distribution center so they compile all the packages to CA and ship it out.
2. Your shipment was sorted wrong and went to SC but once they see it they will put it back to the CA truck/plane for delivery.

Most lily scenario 1.
Yes I agree-- option 1 sounds most likely what happened. At this point I don't really care as I had lots of back ups, as long as get money back if they screwed up somehow.
Old 04-07-2019, 12:31 AM

CADOJ has a spy in South Carolina x-raying the packages?!