Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > Temp Post-Duncan Mag Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2019, 6:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilderness medic View Post
I rarely say this to strangers on the internet, but you’re an idiot. You can believe that no one should be controlled so long as it doesn’t hurt anyone else, and still hold a personal belief system of what you personally feel isn’t morally correct and won’t partake in.

Childish is someone wanting to control other people’s lives because they personally don’t like how they live their life while they keep to themselves.
I too generally stopped calling others on the internet idiots when I discovered that Google acquired the forum where I called another an idiot and that my statement would be available for centuries to nearly everyone on the planet and maybe beyond. But sometimes, you simply cannot avoid the obvious.

I generally classified myself as a libertarian until they took just enough votes that the wrong party won. While I subscribe to policy that you should be able to do what you want and make your own choices as long as you are not harming another, like you, that does not mean the I or you have no moral standards that should and do govern our lives.
Old 04-12-2019, 7:19 PM

This thread has lost its purpose unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-12-2019, 7:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiego619 View Post
Who defines what "tread" means? Am I allowed to buy land? Own land? Can I put a fence around my land?

What if someone thinks my internal combustion engine treads on their right to breathe clean air?

Again you’re being intentionally dishonest AND if you really don’t understand libertarianism on that fundamental of a level, you really shouldn’t speak to it. Disagreeing is one thing, totally mischaracterizing and being deceptive is another.

Old 04-12-2019, 7:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaman View Post
This thread has lost its purpose unfortunately

It can probably be closed at this point.
"The California matrix of gun control laws is among the harshest in the nation and are filled with criminal law traps for people of common intelligence who desire to obey the law." - Hon. Roger T. Benitez
Quote:
“To disarm the people…[i]s the most effectual way to enslave them.” - George Mason, 1788
Old 04-12-2019, 8:04 PM

Stick a fork in this thread

This goose is cooked!
Old 04-12-2019, 8:39 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiego619 View Post
Stick a fork in this thread

This goose is cooked!

Recently I've been hung up on Synthwave that scatters Youtube.
Feel free to join if curious:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUDEKMsxN0g

Quote:
Originally Posted by movie zombie View Post
and you guys wonder why women are fed up with bad behavior?!
Old 04-12-2019, 9:34 PM
Banned

Yeah. And to commemorate a great sportscaster (for a crummy team!!!): "The jello's jiggling and the butter's getting hard."

Last edited by nu2gunstuff; 04-12-2019 at 9:37 PM..
Old 04-15-2019, 8:14 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilderness medic View Post
I rarely say this to strangers on the internet, but you’re an idiot. You can believe that no one should be controlled so long as it doesn’t hurt anyone else, and still hold a personal belief system of what you personally feel isn’t morally correct and won’t partake in.

Childish is someone wanting to control other people’s lives because they personally don’t like how they live their life while they keep to themselves.

Thanks for proving my point;

You have no valid argument (and you know it) so you immediately jump to ad hominem attacks on me; you called me names like a child would, in response to me calling libertarianism childish and immature.

The irony there probably escapes you, but it won't escape others.