Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > Temp Post-Duncan Mag Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2019, 3:40 PM

Just have to say Thank You to Brownells & Classic Firearms (and everyone else that sold mags but I had run out of money before ordering from)
Old 04-06-2019, 3:48 PM

I definitely discovered a few new (to me) companies I will do business with in the future. Good service and support go a long way in building future relationships. Some of our local shops could learn a few things about customer service from the folks mentioned on this thread. It seems some of the local shops, not all by any means, only think of "today's sale". Like when you go into a shop to shop a ppt and they take 3 hours (Targetmasters, taking to you) because they "don't make any money on ppts".

“Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, ‘Thank God, I’m still alive.’ But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again.” – Sen. Barbara Boxer

NRA Patron Member
Old 04-06-2019, 3:59 PM

I've dealt with PSA a number of years and never had an issue. (Slow shipping aside).

I just sent them a personal "Thank you" through their "Contact Us" link.

Thanking them here on the forum is one thing; a personal thanks to customer service, maybe those in all departments "may" get the message.

Anyhow, Thanks PSA.

Respectfully
Kyle

WE are the NRA.

"The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on". -Joseph Heller, novelist (1 May 1923-1999)
_________+__________
Old 04-06-2019, 4:03 PM

Instead of just posting Thank yous here on calguns you should send a thank you letter to the vendor. It doesn't have to be a fancy just a piece of paper, an envelope and stamp. It means a lot to a business when someone takes their time and sends a letter of gratitude. Also it is a classy move.
Old 04-06-2019, 4:48 PM

Well, just got my shipment confirmation from GunMagWarehouse, so have to give them credit for coming through! Will definitely purchase from them again in the future
Old 04-07-2019, 5:36 AM

Thanks Grabagun! I received this email Saturday,
"Hello IAMSWUTIAMS ,*
Thank you for your order from*Grabagun.com. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at support@grabagun.com or call us at*(972) 552-7246, Monday - Friday,*
9am - 5pm CST.

Your shipping confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business."

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 04-07-2019, 8:03 AM

I think Brownells may deserve an even bigger thank you for supporting us. A friend forwarded this email to me from them.

I think this is a classy move. As was suggested earlier in this thead, I think they may deserve a card/letter. Maybe it should have some Starbucks cards since they still may be burning the midnight oil there.

This sounds very sincere. I don't think this is simply a week long realization that there is profit in Californians having freedom...but that don't hurt.

K

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Valued Brownells Customer,

[... info about order ...]

Brownells stands with California residents and your effort to own standard-capacity magazines. As such, Brownells is making a donation to the California Rifle & Pistol Association to be earmarked for the continued litigation effort in the Duncan v. Becerra case.

In Freedom,

Brownells Customer Support Team
Old 04-07-2019, 9:15 AM

Brownells for sure. Not only because they actually in stock AR-10(b) mags in stock, but also because of their interpretation of the legal rulings. Brownells did all they possibly could to help us out in CA. I called them for clarifications, asked about my order, and the sales staff was helpful, and even read verbatim an e-mail sent out to them by their Legal Team. Little breeds more loyalty that a supplier who demonstrates by their actions, how much we mean to them as a customer and ally in our struggles in CA.

Patriot Defense also did well, as did Palmetto State Armory, the latter especially vocal and on top of it with regards to all that happened last week. They are now certainly on my list of go-to vendors.

Thanks to you all.
Old 04-07-2019, 11:14 AM

I have to thank the CalGunner who I shared "Classic Firearms" in a thread. I don't remember which thread and who they were but.. Thanks!

Thanks to Classic Firearms for providing probably the lowest pricing I was able to find for Glock "stick" and drum mags and drum mags for my freshly purchased 10/22 takedown.

I already have a couple dozen AR-15 mags so didn't purchase any and left those for all y'all.
Old 04-08-2019, 2:56 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

A thank you to Warrior 1 Guns in Riverside for supporting us in the IE!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2019, 3:44 PM

Default Hoorah to Those who Supported Us.

Thanks to A.S.K. in Redlands, Sean and Deb stuck with it and were Slammed but they Pulled it off.

Online-80Pbuilder, Thank you for Supporting Calif.
Old 04-08-2019, 4:00 PM

Botach and OsageCountyGuns shipped before the deadline. OCG shipped priority mail and Botach shipped Fedex ground.

My SIGs and featureless rifles are all very happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NRA Patron, CRPA Life, SAF Life, GSSF Life, NRA RSO and pistol instructor, ILEETA instructor. Stop me before I join something else!
Old 04-08-2019, 4:08 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM6000 View Post
An extra special thanks to PSA's president/owner for personally getting involved in the Duncan case with his declaration.
It's too bad they are holding off until "a decision is made" on shipping orders that did not make it out the door Friday even though they were placed before their 3:00pm PDT deadline.
Old 04-08-2019, 4:11 PM
Calguns Addict

A lot of companies stepped up and supported us.

It was refreshing to see considering many vendors stick their heads in the sand and say their lawyers tell them they cannot do this or that... when they actually can.

Some usual, failure, suspects failed us here too.
Cheaper than dirt
Sportsman's Guide
Old 04-08-2019, 4:17 PM

A big thank you to:

Brownells
PSA
Grab A Gun
Target Sports USA
Old 04-09-2019, 7:35 AM

Shopped with a lot of the vendors who have already been mentioned and I'm particularly impressed with how fast and efficient some of the smaller shops were. Jestice, J&G, and Lee's Mags especially did fast work. Thank you PSA for keeping the daily deal/free shipping price going on those ets glock mags, anyone who didn't stock up at that price missed out. Also big big thank you to CSSpecs. They make mags for several AK style platforms and I finally got my chance to order some actual high capacity (rifle only came with 10 round mags from the factory) 20 round mags. Not only that, but the owner rushed some previously unavailable 30 round versions of the mag ahead of schedule for Californians only as the window was rapidly closing. Really impressive and I won't hesitate to recommend them in the future.
Old 04-09-2019, 10:35 AM
Veteran Member

Shout out and thank you to Palmetto State Armory, Grabagun and Ventura Munitions. All my purchases have shipped and I have tracking numbers! It's gonna be a great week!
Old 04-09-2019, 8:44 PM

Thank you Grabagun!
Thank you Larry Potterfield and Midway!
Thank you Magpul!
Thank you Top Gun Supply!

Thank you not just for accepting and shipping my orders but also for somehow timing the deliveries for when my wife was out of town!
Old 04-09-2019, 8:56 PM

My Southern Tactical

Last edited by radicalray; 04-09-2019 at 9:00 PM..
Old 04-09-2019, 9:20 PM

Grabagun
Rifle Gear
Copes
Mississippi Auto Arms
Gun Mag Warehouse
Tombstone Tactical
Cordelia Gun Exchange
Old 04-09-2019, 9:23 PM
Veteran Member

Better late then never, but I have to give a bonus thumbs up to 4ward Defense for all of the extra snacks and goodies. I opened the box today and look at all of the extra the swag they sent!

Nothing but awesome in my book.

(Walrus not included)

Recently I've been hung up on Synthwave that scatters Youtube.
Feel free to join if curious:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUDEKMsxN0g

Quote:
Originally Posted by movie zombie View Post
and you guys wonder why women are fed up with bad behavior?!
Old 04-09-2019, 11:26 PM

I made exactly ONE order during Freedom Week-- from Greg Cote, LLC. He processed the order, answered my couple of emails very promptly, got my order out on time, provided tracking info, and shipping from Florida took only 3 days. Ordinarily, this level service would be simply satisfactory, what one should typically expect. But under these extraordinary circumstances, I think this level of service was downright EXCEPTIONAL.

Thank you, Greg. Bravo sir. You have earned another faithful customer. I just hope and pray the 9th Circus and eventually, probably, hopefully, SCOTUS, will allow our relationship to continue.

I've committed $10 a month to the CalGuns Foundation. Have you??? Join us and donate here!