Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > Temp Post-Duncan Mag Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2019, 7:57 AM

Default Gunmagwarehouse will not ship after 5pm?

Dear loyal GunMag Warehouse customers,

Due to imminent changes in California law, all California orders will be prioritized until 5:00 PM PST. Any orders that do not ship prior to that deadline will be canceled and fully refunded. We are confident all orders will make it out before the deadline.

Currently, all other orders that are not shipping to California will have at least a 5 business day processing time.

Please be aware that our Customer Service Representatives will be out in the warehouse helping to ensure that all California orders are shipped by 5:00 PM PST.

We hope everyone understands the immediacy of the situation in California and we ask you to please be understanding during this unprecedented event.

Thank you,

GunMag Warehouse Customer Support
Old 04-05-2019, 7:58 AM

I received email as well and tried to place an order today but they will not except order.
Old 04-05-2019, 8:42 AM

Got the same email. They seem to be doing as best they can. Nice to hear they are prioritizing CA orders, I have skin in this particular game so I hope they are successful in keeping their promise to get them all out. Thank you to GMW for rolling with the punches.
Old 04-05-2019, 10:46 AM

We値l see I placed an order on the 2nd. Fingers crossed...
Old 04-05-2019, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasrock View Post
We値l see I placed an order on the 2nd. Fingers crossed...
I placed an order on the 31st for some AK mags. Hope it comes through...
Old 04-05-2019, 11:24 AM

I知 kind of worried that I had placed an order a week ago and I never got that e-mail. Oh well, my credit card will be happy when the order is cancelled.
Old 04-05-2019, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ View Post
I知 kind of worried that I had placed an order a week ago and I never got that e-mail. Oh well, my credit card will be happy when the order is cancelled.
i am in same situation, placed order monday, no advisory email. but i ordered as "guest". not sure if others are "registered customers" or not.

i posted in another thread: but i was able to speak to customer service this morning and the stated that they are guaranteeing that orders from prior to thursday midnight WILL have a tracking number and be shipped today.
Old 04-05-2019, 1:56 PM

Has anyone received shipping confirmation from them today after their message about CA orders? I placed an order on Sun 3/31 at 7 pm and still nothing.
Old 04-05-2019, 1:59 PM

I知 in the same boat. Placed an order on 4/1 and they have yet to send me an email with shipping info
Old 04-05-2019, 2:11 PM

I certainly hope they get the orders out. I didn’t panic buy and only bought a few from them. Kind of disheartening tonknowmits takes so long when I placed an order so early.
Old 04-05-2019, 2:14 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian617 View Post
Has anyone received shipping confirmation from them today after their message about CA orders? I placed an order on Sun 3/31 at 7 pm and still nothing.

Honestly from what it sounds like they're all hands on deck, full-blown emergency to get all the mags shipped & out the door; they posted in their notice that even customer service reps who would normally be doing stuff like assigning tracking numbers, confirming orders, etc. have been pulled & re-assigned to pack up & ship orders to CA.

You gotta admit that's pretty awesome and even if these guys don't succeed in getting every single order out the door, we owe them a huge debt for trying so damn hard.

I wouldn't worry about it; they know as well as anyone the danger of over-promising and under-delivering; I'm sure they'll bust their butts to get everything out of the door, and you'll probably have a tracking # sometime over the weekend.

Keep us posted how it goes for ya, but this is my guess....
Old 04-05-2019, 2:16 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyfulJoker View Post
Me neither. Ordered Monday. I found a compatible mag from Lee's. Ordered today and it shipped today. I ordered another from him Monday and it arrived yesterday. They have 2 hours left. I wonder how much it will cost them to refund thousands of orders? Just hoping they are so busy sending packages that no one is around to send confirmation emails. That's a possibility. Hats off to them if they make it.

No offense at all directly to you but do that many people really just totally ignore the first post in all threads?

Quote:
Please be aware that our Customer Service Representatives will be out in the warehouse helping to ensure that all California orders are shipped by 5:00 PM PST.

Old 04-05-2019, 2:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrjonesUSA View Post
Honestly from what it sounds like they're all hands on deck, full-blown emergency to get all the mags shipped & out the door; they posted in their notice that even customer service reps who would normally be doing stuff like assigning tracking numbers, confirming orders, etc. have been pulled & re-assigned to pack up & ship orders to CA.

You gotta admit that's pretty awesome and even if these guys don't succeed in getting every single order out the door, we owe them a huge debt for trying so damn hard.

I wouldn't worry about it; they know as well as anyone the danger of over-promising and under-delivering; I'm sure they'll bust their butts to get everything out of the door, and you'll probably have a tracking # sometime over the weekend.

Keep us posted how it goes for ya, but this is my guess....

Yeah that was my hope as well. I was curious if anyone got tracking yet, but maybe it's a good thing they haven't because it means every single employee is out boxing and shipping
Old 04-05-2019, 2:31 PM

From the list of vendors thread:

- Customer Service told someone this morning that order numbers starting with "100" will go out today

- Someone else said their order notification system crashed, which is why we may have not received shipping confirmations today.

Fingers crossed
Old 04-05-2019, 2:41 PM

Patiently waited all day but still nothing. Hopefully it is their system notification that crashed. At least they tried and I will only be a 32rd stick mag short of my collection. Maybe they will still ship in the future if they interpret the stay as we have, bought by the 5th.
Old 04-05-2019, 3:00 PM

Well if they don't ship my order from the 31st, I already ordered another D-60 from Botach and got shipping confirmation 30 mins later. If they do then I guess another can't hurt. But the wife might hurt me when the other packages arrive!
Old 04-05-2019, 3:21 PM
Calguns Addict

Apparently thier email notification system crashed they have all hands on deck filling orders no one is answering phones to try and get all orders shipped. If ur order does not ship by 5 pm today you will most likely be issued a refund.

They also said people should be receiving orders starting today but due to email notification system crashing you may have not got tracking info.

This is info I got off thier Instagram page
Old 04-05-2019, 4:04 PM

Received order confirmation Monday 1st 10am
Call Thursday morning and told “ships today”
Well now it’s Friday 5:01pm and......... crickets

Edit 5:20pm
(Prior negative comment removed)

Apparently GMW made good.
Their only issue, not keeping us informed.
I’ve stopped crying in my beer and started celibrating with it.

Thank you GMR

Barry

Last edited by Barry; 04-05-2019 at 4:23 PM..
Old 04-05-2019, 4:07 PM

From ther FB page

100% Achievement of CA Orders!!!!!

All CA orders are Shipping.

It was not easy, but we did it.

You guys definitely put us on the ropes and for all that kept the faith, we thank you and appreciate you.

The email system will begin purging all the backlog and updates tonight during off peak. If you ordered from Sunday to Midnight Last night... your emails are inbound.

Yes. There are that many.

This is why we opted for having conversations with customers instead of trying to fix the errors in the system to get you info. Plain and simple we had the inventory but not the process for the obscene amount of orders that blindsided us.

So, keep an eye on your inbox over the evening and weekend. We can only batch out of the mail system so many at once, but ALL CA ORDERS ARE SHIPPING. The shipping dept. hopes you never do this again though. Seriously. Pace yourselves next time.
Old 04-05-2019, 4:10 PM
Calguns Addict

According to IGfeed they got all California orders done
Old 04-05-2019, 4:28 PM

Just got my shipping confirmation
Old 04-05-2019, 4:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksingh1469 View Post
From ther FB page

“100% Achievement of CA Orders!!!!!

All CA orders are Shipping.

It was not easy, but we did it.

You guys definitely put us on the ropes and for all that kept the faith, we thank you and appreciate you.

The email system will begin purging all the backlog and updates tonight during off peak. If you ordered from Sunday to Midnight Last night... your emails are inbound.

Yes. There are that many.

This is why we opted for having conversations with customers instead of trying to fix the errors in the system to get you info. Plain and simple we had the inventory but not the process for the obscene amount of orders that blindsided us.

So, keep an eye on your inbox over the evening and weekend. We can only batch out of the mail system so many at once, but ALL CA ORDERS ARE SHIPPING. The shipping dept. hopes you never do this again though. Seriously. Pace yourselves next time.”

Effin' A, Cotton. Effin' A. Kudos to them for pulling it off.

"The shipping dept. hopes you never do this again though. Seriously."

Hahaha! As if we had a choice in this state. But yeah, I'm sure they worked their asses off to make it happen and promote our window of freedom
Old 04-05-2019, 4:34 PM

Maybe we should send them pizza.
Old 04-05-2019, 4:40 PM

Lol a pizza or two
Old 04-05-2019, 4:46 PM

Ordered mine on the 3rd, just received shipping confirmation right now. SWEET! I called them 1st thing this morning (not on the 800 number) and they were absolutely busting their a***s to get our orders out. Can't ask for much more than that.
Old 04-05-2019, 4:48 PM

Got my tracking number yesterday from brownells..should be here next weekend.. can't wait!
Old 04-05-2019, 4:59 PM

Each one that comes in now are just bonuses, good to hear that they got it done. Will come back if we get an opportunity to buy more mags.
Old 04-05-2019, 5:05 PM

Got my confirmation!
Old 04-05-2019, 5:31 PM
Calguns Addict

Still confirmation from my order on Sunday.....
Old 04-05-2019, 5:33 PM

Dear *****,

Thank you for your order from GunMagWarehouse.com! We wanted to let you know that your order (#*******) was shipped via USPS, USPS Priority Mail on 4/5/2019. You can track your package at any time using the link below.
Old 04-05-2019, 6:03 PM

Ordered from them on 4/2 and there was nothing from them after the order confirmation - same as for everyone else. So after the stay was entered yesterday - sent them an email thanking them and acknowledging that they were probably swamped but asking if they would ship and if they couldn't - than guess they would have to cancel.

There was nothing today and reading how they would get everything out but emails were backed up i thought everything was good.
But now got an email that they cancelled per my request. Oh well,I just asked what they planned to do Too bad as they had a couple of things i did not see somewhere else.
They are still a great bunch of guys for sticking with us , i guess things happen when they are in a mad rush like we had.
Old 04-05-2019, 6:13 PM

Got my shipping confirmation this afternoon.
Old 04-05-2019, 6:22 PM

Location: Riverside, Southern Province, People's Republic of KALIFORNIA

I haven't heard anything from GMW since I ordered on the 31st and it still says pending on the website.
I just checked USPS Informed Delivery and sure enough there is a shipping label created from GMW so all looks good!

Will be sending a thank you email for sure.
Old 04-05-2019, 7:15 PM

Finally got a shipping confirmation email at 6pm today. At least I'll have one ridiculously long mag to play with. Will come back and buy something again.
Old 04-05-2019, 7:41 PM

Just got my shipping confirmation for order placed on 3/31
Old 04-05-2019, 7:42 PM

Order placed 4/1 at 9:50 a.m.

Shipping confirmation received 4/5 at 7:59 p.m.

They're finally getting tracking out to everyone.
It was not a threat. It was an exaggerated response to an uncompromising stance. I was taught never to make a threat unless you are prepared to carry it out and I am not a fan of carrying anything. Even watching other people carrying things makes me uncomfortable. Mainly because of the possibility they may ask me to help.
Old 04-05-2019, 8:14 PM

Hmm. I ordered Sunday night at 9:00, got confirmation with shipping date the 4th. No response to communications and no confirmation about the order....
Old 04-05-2019, 8:22 PM

Placed an order on 4/1 and still nothing.......
Old 04-05-2019, 9:17 PM

I did on 1st, nothing too ..
Their IG says they will be sending updates and shipping info in batches...thru sunday.

You can google and see their latest IG post for info.

Not worried. They busted their behinds making it work out.
Old 04-05-2019, 9:53 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Comfirmed order that was processing that was stuck in processing.

Took a risk on promag 5.7 30 rounders.
Not up on non factory 5.7 reliability. Took a shot.

Last edited by beep_gun; 04-05-2019 at 9:55 PM.. Reason: Clarify