Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Handguns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Handguns For the private sale of handguns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 09-22-2019, 12:11 AM

Default WTS/Modesto Custom 1911 38sup,Custom G35, MilitaryBringBack Beretta

Gun #1 SALE PENDING

Military Solider "European Bring Back" firearm. This is a Beretta Model 948 chambered in 22 LR caliber. It has a Four (4) inch barrel plus a Six (6) inch barrel. Also, a extra magazine, holster, and military bring back paperwork. Comes with everything you see in the picture.

I have bought and sold many many firearms in my long life. I have never seen a Beretta 22 pistol with two barrels as a bring back firearm. In my humble opinion this is a pretty rare firearm.

I live East of Modesto

Price - $550 SALE PENDING

Gun #2

Rock Island Arsenal, Model 1911, chambered in 38 Super.
I bought this as a standard model 1911 brand new. Then proceeded to customize it. Because the sights were horrible, I cut new dovetails into the top of the slide and installed a Bo-Mar type adjustable rear sight and installed a modified patridge front sight.

Then I fitted a Beavertail grip safety and combat hammer, trigger, and sear. I re cut the hammer and sear to proper angles and polished everything to be mirror smooth.

For accuracy I fitted a new barrel bushing and proper barrel link, and barrel link shoulder.

For grip comfort, I installed a checkered mainspring housing and VZ (thin) checkered grips.

There are many small improvements I made to this firearm, but I wanted to list the big stuff, which I did.

My total investment for the gun and parts is approximately $1300. That does not count labor cost. I would estimate the labor cost about $700. That puts the total investment around $2,000. Of course, a guy never gets back close to what he spent. So I am pricing this gun at a true bargain of $799. This is a fantastically accurate firearm. I am able to shoot 3/4" groups from the benchrest at 50'. The only reason I am selling it, is because I bought a Les Baer 1911 chambered in 38 Super.

Price - $799

Gun #3

Glock Long Slide Model 35 chambered in 40 S&W caliber.

I bought this Glock brand new in the box as a project gun for a bet I made with my shooting buddy My intention was to make the most accurate Glock that could be made. The factory barrel sucked. I replaced it with a Lone Wolf barrel. Accuracy improved somewhat. Next I installed a Wilson barrel. Again, accuracy improved. Next I installed the current barrel, a KKM. As it turned out, this was the most accurate barrel for this caliber. It cost me $175.

Since the sights also suck, and I was going to use this gun for target shooting only, I installed a set of adjustable Kensights. These provide a great sight picture. Cost $145.

Triggers on Glocks pistol suck. I tried several different triggers and trigger parts. I ended up installing Apex trigger and parts. The reason I chose it, was because it felt like a regular gun type of trigger, not at all like Glock triggers. It was reliable and predictable. I think I paid around $165.

I installed a titanium firing pin, extractor, etc etc. Lots of part replacement trying different things.

Lastly, I spent $350 on a super high quality Cerakote finish using three (3) different colors. The more colors you use, the more the cost. And, of course, I Cerakoted everything from extra grips to magazine base plates. The only thing I did not Cerakote was the tupperware box the gun comes in.

I spent approximately $1600 on this Glock. I succeeded in winning the bet with my shooting buddy. I was able to build a Glock 40 caliber that would shoot under 1" groups from a bench rest at 25 yards. Now that I am done with it, and not being a Glock Guy, I am selling it. I know I will never get out of this gun, what I put into it. But,if you like Glocks and want the most accurate 40 caliber there is, then this gun is for you.

Price - $899

Last edited by gunprofit; 10-12-2019 at 8:46 PM.. Reason: Adding
Old 09-22-2019, 6:15 PM

I'll take it. See 2nd PM
Old 09-22-2019, 8:30 PM

I'll take it see you tomorrow per our PMs
(50th anniversary mk2)

Last edited by SmoothPudding; 09-22-2019 at 10:02 PM..
Old 09-30-2019, 9:30 PM
Veteran Member

I'll take Gun#3 the High Standard Victor with scope for your asking price of $695.
Old 10-12-2019, 5:07 PM
Veteran Member

What's going on? Why are you still bumping your ad when I said I will buy your High Standard Victor for your asking price of $695. I even asked you to put SPF on your ad because I thought we had an agreement. Just waiting to hear from you giving me a day and time that we can both meet for the PPT.

After I made the initial post, you said you would text me but I've never received any text from you. After almost 2 weeks, I get a PM back from you giving me your cellphone number. I texted you a couple of times and I still haven't received any response. Maybe this deal is just not meant to happen. Never had so much problems communicating with a CalGunner.

I'm still interested in buying it if you haven't sold it to someone else.
Old 10-12-2019, 5:18 PM

Three New Guns Listed
Old 10-12-2019, 7:58 PM

Will take Beretta 948. See PM
Old 10-13-2019, 7:55 PM

Litespeeds, I see that you are making negative public posts about me. I am sorry that you are so upset. However, I think I was very fair to you. I constantly sent communication to you. After two weeks of no reply's from you, I moved on to the next buyer. Then, and only then, did I hear back from you. What kind of buyer waits two weeks without sending any communication? That doesn't make any sense to me.
Old 10-14-2019, 9:27 PM

BTT