Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Handguns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Handguns For the private sale of handguns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 09-15-2019, 7:52 PM

Default WTS: Springfield Armory Custom Competition Target 9mm 1911

Make: Springfield Armory

Model: Custom Competition Target 9mm (Currently known as 1911 9mm Target STS as seen here: http://www.redrifle.com/1911-9mm-target-sts/)

Caliber: 9mm

Location (city or county): Lynnwood, Washington

Price: 700

Will ship (Y/N): Y

Other info: Up for Sale is a lightly used Target Variant of the Springfield Armory 1911 in 9mm. There are a few small "idiot scratches" near the slide release due to my early attempts at disassembly/reassembly and cleaning, but otherwise the gun is clean all around and is an absolute tack driver to shoot, even with reloads!

This comes with a bunch of extras including:

-5 10 Round Stainless Steel Magazines
-SA Paddle Holster
-SA Dual Mag Holder
-Carrying Case
-Two Piece Guide Rod replaced with Single-Piece guide Rod from Wilson Combat
-Target Blade Sights upgraded with Kensight Tritium Blade Sights for Easier Target acquisition
-Front Blade sight replaced with Kensight Fiber Optic Red Blade Sight for easier sighting.
-Skeletonized Match Trigger

https://imgur.com/rPJoaIP
https://imgur.com/QaSSBLA
https://imgur.com/IE6LVmh

Thank you for taking a look folks! I recently moved out of state and need to help build back my savings as a result. If you're in the Lynnwood or Edmonds area of Washington, we can meet FTF at Lynnwood Guns to conduct the sale to save on shipping.

For anyone else interested, I'll be willing to ship to your FFL for an additional $30.00 to cover shipping. Insurance will be extra.

For Non-Washington State Residents: Accepted payments need to come in the form of Money Orders or Cashier's Checks and I will ship out as soon as funds clear. I will provide mailing address once buyer indicates interest through PM.

For Washington State Residents willing to meet in Person: Cash is fine for FTF sales.

Best way to reach me is through Calguns pm system I get the notifications so I'll respond as quickly as I can. Usually the best time to meet up with me is on Saturday or Sunday, but I'll try to work my schedule as best as I can. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by thegreatcow; 09-24-2019 at 7:46 AM..
Old 09-21-2019, 11:07 PM

daily bump
Old 09-24-2019, 7:47 AM

Bump and price drop.
Old 10-01-2019, 10:29 AM

Bumpan