Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES > Competition, Action Shooting And Training. > Training Class Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Training Class Announcements Announce and/or Advertise your training classes here.

Old 04-18-2021, 9:17 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Default San Joaquin & Multi-State CCW class in Tracy

New applicant class 16 hours February 12-13 $325
Renewal applicant class 4 hours February 13 $100

The class meets the training requirements for San Joaquin's concealed carry permit. Most students choose a class (and instructor) based on how soon the class is offered, where it's taught and how much it costs. Since any approved class meets the training requirements prospective students don't think as much about the class content. I believe that's a mistake. Content does vary. If you are going to spend 16 hours with someone don't you want to make sure your time is well spent?

The new applicant class also meets the non-resident CCW training requirement for Arizona and Florida.

Feedback from previous students:
"I was genuinely surprised at how much I learned and enjoyed the class. Worth the time and money well spent."
"It was a well thought out class with good information and training."
"It was the most comprehensive firearms course I've ever taken, and I've been through a few. You'll learn more than just what's advertised."
"The instruction is both current and relevant to anyone planning on carrying for self defense. Real world experience is brought to the classroom in a captivating way and Robin really gives every student what feels like individual attention."

About the instructor:
Robin is an active law enforcement officer with fourteen years of experience. He is POST certified as a pistol and rifle instructor and serves as an instructor for his department. In addition to teaching Robin is an active student and continues to take classes including SureFire's low light instructor's course, TacMed's law enforcement tactical lifesaver, Tactical awareness and threat recognition, and Sig Sauer's red dot instructor's course.

Last edited by Gun Kraft; 03-14-2022 at 7:22 AM..
Old 03-14-2022, 7:15 AM
Vendor/Retailer

The next class is four weeks from now on Saturday, April 9th. You can see a list of upcoming training dates or register for a class at www.gunkraft.com/calendar.htm