Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Palmetto State Armory
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2022, 11:20 AM
Veteran Member

Default Do you have customer service?

I have been trying to contact PSA customer service. I have used the email feature, the chat feature, and the phone (the music you play while 9n hold is terrible). I cannot get a response either way.

I tried to place an order, but when I try to check out it says you cannot ship to my USPS PO BOX. Why not? I have had other PSA orders shipped to my PO Box. There is nothing hazardous or restricted in the order.

In the United States a person's expertise on a subject is inversely proportional to their knowledge of the subject: The less they know about something, the more they become an expert on it.

I am being held hostage in a giant insane asylum called Earth.
Old 03-07-2023, 6:45 AM

I just tried to call them, I ordered some Hornady XTP bullets, they emailed me and said they could not send them to CA. so I decided to call, 4 times had to endure the robot prompts only to wait several minutes to be disconnected.
Emails have gone unanswered.
I will no longer do business with them...