Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion Discuss national gun rights and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 10-03-2019, 7:47 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Default Mayor Pete slimes in a RKBA

https://defconnews.com/2019/10/02/pe...ater-balloons/

"Buttigieg started out by asserting his authority in deciding what types of weapons Americans are allowed to own.

“First of all, we get to draw the line and secondly it should be drawn a lot tighter than it is now. Anything like an AR-15 zample just has no business being sold anywhere near an American school or neighborhood,” said Buttigieg".
Old 10-03-2019, 8:33 AM

And that is why he has no chance of being elected just like beto.
Old 10-03-2019, 9:27 AM
Veteran Member

With a last name like his, I'm surprised he could even get elected to Mayor.

He no doubt was picked on as a kid, and his stance on the RTKBA is his way of fighting back against all he defines as oppressors.

Politics are not fair, but they are political.
Old 10-03-2019, 2:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
https://defconnews.com/2019/10/02/pe...ater-balloons/

"Buttigieg started out by asserting his authority in deciding what types of weapons Americans are allowed to own.

“First of all, we get to draw the line and secondly it should be drawn a lot tighter than it is now. Anything like an AR-15 zample just has no business being sold anywhere near an American school or neighborhood,” said Buttigieg".
That makes absolutely no sense. What, does he think someone is going to go to the gun store closest to a school to buy a rifle to go shoot up the school, as opposed to almost any other gun store? What kind of evidence supports this inference? Or is he afraid the "vapors" emanating from gun stores will draw kids to lust for GUNZ!!! ???
Old 10-03-2019, 2:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruOil View Post
That makes absolutely no sense. What, does he think someone is going to go to the gun store closest to a school to buy a rifle to go shoot up the school, as opposed to almost any other gun store? What kind of evidence supports this inference? Or is he afraid the "vapors" emanating from gun stores will draw kids to lust for GUNZ!!! ???
Have you seen a democrat make a gun control law that makes sense before?
Old 10-03-2019, 2:31 PM
code Monkey
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Or is he afraid the "vapors" emanating from gun stores will draw kids to lust for GUNZ!!! ???
The guns are clearly being marketed to kids
Old 10-05-2019, 6:34 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
I hav eyet to hear anything from this small town mayor that makes any sense! His whole reclaim to fame is that he claims to have a husband!

Are voters that shallow? Yes I am afraid many are as my barber voted for Obama because he is Black.