Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion Discuss national gun rights and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 08-31-2019, 9:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMetalJacket View Post
I'm both horrified and delighted at this. Now, our side will know what the stakes are. You won't be grandfathered in...they are coming for your guns.
I am delighted. Make this a full blown election vow, Joe. A vote for Biden is a vote for confiscation.

“Myths and legends die hard in America. We love them for the extra dimension they provide, the illusion of near-infinite possibility to erase the narrow confines of most men's reality. Weird heroes and mould-breaking champions exist as living proof to those who need it that the tyranny of 'the rat race' is not yet final.”

Hunter S. Thompson
The Great Shark Hunt: Strange Tales From a Strange Time
Old 08-31-2019, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rice_man View Post
Well - California has a registry to work from.
Exactly.
To all those who registered, I don't want to say we told you so, but we told you so.
Old 09-01-2019, 12:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouieT View Post
Exactly.

To all those who registered, I don't want to say we told you so, but we told you so.
When did you tell people so? You have 10 replies and joined in feb '19.
Old 09-03-2019, 7:32 AM
Veteran Member

Biden just called for banning all magazines that can hold more than one bullet.

Why am I not surprised?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...tiple-bullets/

The left is letting all their worst desires spill out in open this election; either they're getting really desperate (one last hurrah and a Hail Mary pass) or really brazen (they're so confident they think they can show their full hand).
Old 09-26-2019, 8:03 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Biden was bragging before the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) about how he got the Russian prosectors to drop the investigation against his son who has made millions.

Joe just might need to worry about better prison conditions, instead of restricting law abiding persons choice of self defense!

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48190...ne-protect-son

Now supposedly and I have not proven this, but the source and is credible. Joe Biden's son was being investigated by the now fired prosecutor that Joe Biden used 1 billion American tax dollars to get the investigation quashed and investigator fired.

Start at about 1m 55 seconds if so inclined !
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48190...ne-protect-son

Sounds like major league corruption in my book !

FWIW I went through every member of the CFR and found one person who was NOT ANTI GUN ! It was Dick Cheney !

Last edited by ja308; 09-26-2019 at 8:15 AM..
Old 09-26-2019, 6:35 PM

***"Biden was bragging before the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) about how he got the Russian (actually it was the Ukraine) prosectors to drop the investigation against his son who has made millions.
Joe just might need to worry about better prison conditions, instead of restricting law abiding persons choice of self defense!"**

Yep- Biden is not going to confiscate anything, his son "Hunter" also made a crooked oil deal with the Chicoms and got his company 1 Billion dollars even though he has no oil industry experience.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...l-with-chinese

***"Hunter Biden, who arrived in China aboard Air Force Two alongside the vice president and the rest of the U.S. delegation, was at the time in control of Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC., a private equity firm that would go on to strike a deal with the state-owned Bank of China to create a $1 billion joint investment fund.

In excerpts from his upcoming book, “Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends,” Breitbart News senior editor-at-large Peter Schweizer writes that the China deal was part of a trend of high-stakes deals between the sons' investment firm — under the Rosemont entities umbrella — and foreign governments that were also in the middle of striking deals with the Obama administration.

Hunter Biden controlled the Rosemont entities, which describes itself as “a $2.4 billion private equity firm."

In 2011, Hunter Biden met with top Chinese government fund leaders alongside managing partner Devon Archer and James Bulger, the nephew of notorious mobster Whitey Bulger, who controls a Massachusetts-based consultancy firm. The meeting took place just hours before the vice president would meet with Hu Jintao, then China's president, in Washington as part of a nuclear security summit."***

Biden's crooked Mafia like corruption it about to be exposed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCF9My1vBP4

Watch the clip from 1:20 to hear Biden expose himself as a thug.

Last edited by Ugly Hombre; 09-26-2019 at 6:45 PM..
Old 09-27-2019, 2:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCM16A2 View Post
Dear Joe,

GFY. A2

Awesome. this made me laugh.
Old 09-27-2019, 2:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DB> View Post
The way to dilute the term is to start "jokingly" referring to other items as "assault-<blank>".

Assault forks and assault knives are easy "targets", assault spoon will almost always get a laugh....

Assault hammer, screwdriver, drill, chainsaw, lawn mower, etc. work pretty well into conversation.

Assault stapler, pen, pencil, and so on are great for "workplace" banter...

Have a little fun with the idea, and after a while "assault" will be so common, no one will think twice...

As for the threat to confiscate, compensation will be required, and would probably bankrupt the government fairly quickly....

Yeah, you think they would give someone $3600 for a SCAR plus $350 for the trigger? NOT!