Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum This is a temporary forum for discussion, debate, sharing and helping each other during and in relation to the Coronavirus/COVID19

Old 03-24-2020, 9:35 AM
Veteran Member

Default Is the 'racist' narrative about the Wuhan flu damaging Chinese propaganda?

Without question it is, and look at where the battle lines are drawn. Even the WHO has trotted out this idiocy.

Question: Has the propaganda surrounding mass transit/open borders/city living caused unimaginable harm to the nation at this point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN compnerd View Post
When the middle east descends into complete chaos in 2-3 years due in part to the actions of this administration I'll necro post about how clueless I was.
Old 03-24-2020, 2:00 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Angry

I'd say, the Germ Warfare Lab in Wuhan, is probably MORE damaging to Chinese propaganda...
Old 03-24-2020, 6:28 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The War Wagon View Post
I'd say, the Germ Warfare Lab in Wuhan, is probably MORE damaging to Chinese propaganda...
Which almost no one was aware of until the WooHoo Floo.
Old 03-24-2020, 6:56 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...098168746.webm

funny ^
Old 03-25-2020, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Is the 'racist' narrative about the Wuhan flu damaging helping Chinese propaganda?
FIFY.

The racist narrative is stupid PC BS, helping China distance itself from responsibility. I'm glad Trump squashed that reporter about it.
Notice how people crying the racism card have stopped complaining about it.

Quote:
Without question it is, and look at where the battle lines are drawn. Even the WHO has trotted out this idiocy.
WHO is just a tool of Globalists pushing for NWO where China is the world leader.

Quote:
Question: Has the propaganda surrounding mass transit/open borders/city living caused unimaginable harm to the nation at this point?
No, it's increased the need for CLOSED borders and less crowding on mass transit (more mass transit service). That might actually improve these issues in the USA, not harm it.

Last edited by TheGood; 03-25-2020 at 12:34 AM..
Old 03-25-2020, 6:57 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGood View Post
FIFY.

The racist narrative is stupid PC BS, helping China distance itself from responsibility. I'm glad Trump squashed that reporter about it.
Notice how people crying the racism card have stopped complaining about it.

WHO is just a tool of Globalists pushing for NWO where China is the world leader.

No, it's increased the need for CLOSED borders and less crowding on mass transit (more mass transit service). That might actually improve these issues in the USA, not harm it.
Perhaps I worded the question poorly, I was asking if this BS about racism is harmful to those hearing that propaganda.

I do disagree with your idea on mass transit.

Quote:
When the middle east descends into complete chaos in 2-3 years due in part to the actions of this administration I'll necro post about how clueless I was.
Old 03-25-2020, 7:03 AM

I have friends in Hong Kong and mainland China. All of my Hong Kong friends and many of my mainland Chinese friends are blaming the communist party for this whole outbreak due to the suppression of facts.

That is not racism.

NRA/DOJ/ILEETA instructor, NRA RSO, Journalist
Old 03-25-2020, 7:18 AM
Banned

Propaganda? Narrative? Battle lines? What are we talking about here? Can you guys talk in more concrete terms?
Old 03-25-2020, 7:21 AM

I don’t like how law abiding Asian-American citizens in this country that are now being threatened, their kids being beaten, and women being spit on in public. I hope more of them buy guns, get trained on how to use them.

China is the ground zero of this pandemic and I hope the world leaders respond in the aftermath, which I believe the President was referring to where the blame goes to.
Old 03-25-2020, 7:50 AM

China is a country not a race. Of course the totalitarian, communist government of China has a vested interest in how the world perceives China so China uses the same propaganda tactics on the world as they use in the brutal control of their own people.

Our leftist media has a fondness for anything that crushes the spirit of freedom and liberty so of course they fall right in line with orders coming from China in how the message shall be reported.

This is why our leftist media is trying to convince our own countrymen that a country is a race so criticizing China must be "racist." That people fall for this crap is evidence that many people just can't think for themselves.
Old 03-25-2020, 7:53 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhyla View Post
Propaganda? Narrative? Battle lines? What are we talking about here? Can you guys talk in more concrete terms?
The Chinese desperately want to avoid blame for this virus that the kept secret until it was to late to slow or stop it. As a result they are using maximum propaganda to insist that anyone who calls it the Wuhan flu or Chinese virus (which all media outlets were calling it in January and February) is racist and xenophobic. This then leads to major Western media carrying this harmful Chicom propaganda created to avoid embarrassment and blame by the Chinese govt.

So my question is, it is harmful to the American people for our media to gleefully carry Chinese propaganda to the population?

Are people so dumb as to believe that holding China responsible for the worst pandemic in a century is somehow racist or xenophobic.

Quote:
Old 03-25-2020, 7:55 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmboy View Post
I dont like how law abiding Asian-American citizens in this country that are now being threatened, their kids being beaten, and women being spit on in public. I hope more of them buy guns, get trained on how to use them.

China is the ground zero of this pandemic and I hope the world leaders respond in the aftermath, which I believe the President was referring to where the blame goes to.

How is any of this happening during a nation wide lock down where there is no social interaction??? Can you prove this is happening and not just fake news propaganda to benefit the Chicoms and hurt America?

Quote:
Old 03-25-2020, 8:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
The Chinese desperately want to avoid blame for this virus
Is that so? Did you ask them and they told you this? The CCP probably discusses such things with the door closed.

Quote:
As a result they are using maximum propaganda to insist that anyone who calls it the Wuhan flu or Chinese virus (which all media outlets were calling it in January and February) is racist and xenophobic.
Do you have any proof of this? Even a shred of proof?

Quote:
Are people so dumb as to believe that holding China responsible for the worst pandemic in a century is somehow racist or xenophobic.
Who are we holding responsible for influenza? This isn't a safe planet. Sometimes new diseases pop up and try to kill us.

Anyway, in answer to your question, I haven't heard anyone suggest that blaming the Chinese government for its alleged poor handling of the early outbreak is racist or xenophobic. This all sounds like made up alt-right hysteria.
Old 03-25-2020, 8:12 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

China started the "hug a Chinese" campaign in Italy. China needs to be punished for everything they're doing.
  • muslim concentration camps
  • organ harvesting from prisoners
  • covid19
  • stealing ip
  • bribing
  • fraud

Tell me, are you this upset about Senator Feinstein's tax shelters and the regular awarding of government contracts to her husband's company?
Old 03-25-2020, 9:04 AM
Calguns Addict

Zhyla talks **** about America but shills for China. Tells you all you need to know about him. China is an evil entity and you look for excuses to stick up for them? Get bent.
Old 03-25-2020, 9:20 AM

Quote:
How is any of this happening during a nation wide lock down where there is no social interaction??? Can you prove this is happening and not just fake news propaganda to benefit the Chicoms and hurt America?
It's all true. I saw some random people abusing Asian Americans on a Zoom chat.
Old 03-25-2020, 9:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osis32 View Post
Zhyla talks **** about America but shills for China. Tells you all you need to know about him. China is an evil entity and you look for excuses to stick up for them? Get bent.
Its avatar is a horned demon inviting people to join it.
Old 03-25-2020, 9:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoJack View Post
Its avatar is a horned demon inviting people to join it.
That was some short-lived anti-gun pseudo-religious organization's logo. I thought it was funny.
Old 03-25-2020, 11:15 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Is that so? Did you ask them and they told you this? The CCP probably discusses such things with the door closed.

Who are we holding responsible for influenza? This isn't a safe planet. Sometimes new diseases pop up and try to kill us.

Anyway, in answer to your question, I haven't heard anyone suggest that blaming the Chinese government for its alleged poor handling of the early outbreak is racist or xenophobic. This all sounds like made up alt-right hysteria.
If you are not aware of the CCP's heavy use of propaganda to hide the shortcomings and brutality of communism, I can't help you. The fact that the Chinese state media has stated repeatedly that calling this the 'Chinese virus' or the "Wuhan flu" are racist is all the proof you need.

The fact that much of the US/Western media has parroted that same claim should be disturbing to you, our 'news' is happily carrying Chicom propaganda to our fellow citizens.

Quote:
Old 03-25-2020, 11:21 AM
Calguns Addict

I notice he doesn't deny running defense for chicoms. If you're complicit in evil you are also evil.
Old 03-25-2020, 11:24 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:

Does the Pope $#!t in the woods?

Was this a rhetorical question?

"Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
I like my guns like the left likes their voters-"undocumented".
Old 03-25-2020, 5:28 PM

LOL my Hong Kong friends are all over the interwebs saying F*** Mainland China. Most Hongkongers consider themselves Chinese second and are ashamed of them.

NRA/DOJ/ILEETA instructor, NRA RSO, Journalist
Old 03-25-2020, 5:35 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:

I'll take this post as, either you are ignorant, Live in a bubble, or are part of the problem.
I think by your posting history, most know which is the correct answer

M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Sage View Post
I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.
Old 03-26-2020, 3:07 AM

Quote:
The Chinese desperately want to avoid blame for this virus that the kept secret until it was to late to slow or stop it. As a result they are using maximum propaganda to insist that anyone who calls it the Wuhan flu or Chinese virus (which all media outlets were calling it in January and February) is racist and xenophobic. This then leads to major Western media carrying this harmful Chicom propaganda created to avoid embarrassment and blame by the Chinese govt.

So my question is, it is harmful to the American people for our media to gleefully carry Chinese propaganda to the population?

Don't underestimate the stupidity of your average American.
Old 03-26-2020, 3:41 AM

Quote:
Yes, I agree with that assessment; but it's not being done out to avoid blame, it's being done to transfer responsibility to other nations. Typical Communist projection of their problems onto others. China has been trying to surpass the USA as a global power and their getting knocked down by Trump's trade war has them hopping mad.

Quote:
YES, ABSOLUTELY. Notice how media and sports tried to place the blame of anti-China ideology on those saying it (and calling them racist)? They basically shut down people's right to free speech so that China would not be insulted and pull market share away from them. That's called being by your ChiCom masters.

Quote:
Are people so dumb as to believe that holding China responsible for the worst pandemic in a century is somehow racist or xenophobic.(?)
Yes, all in the name of little Chinese-American children that are getting picked on in school jokingly or people not visiting Asian restaurants as much. Guess what? Kids will be stupid kids, and ALL RESTAURANTS are taking a hit because people are just not eating out as much.

Sunday 3/15/2020 Life Liberty and Levin episode discusses this in-depth. Listen carefully to what Dr. Michael Pillsbury says about China and their propaganda. Pretty fascinating stuff.

https://youtu.be/sZe5J-YT2So

Last edited by TheGood; 03-26-2020 at 3:59 AM..
Old 03-26-2020, 8:52 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGood View Post
Yes, I agree with that assessment; but it's not being done out to avoid blame, it's being done to transfer responsibility to other nations.
Quote:
Typical Communist projection of their problems onto others. China has been trying to surpass the USA as a global power and their getting knocked down by Trump's trade war has them hopping mad.

YES, ABSOLUTELY. Notice how media and sports tried to place the blame of anti-China ideology on those saying it (and calling them racist)? They basically shut down people's right to free speech so that China would not be insulted and pull market share away from them. That's called being by your ChiCom masters.

Yes, all in the name of little Chinese-American children that are getting picked on in school jokingly or people not visiting Asian restaurants as much. Guess what? Kids will be stupid kids, and ALL RESTAURANTS are taking a hit because people are just not eating out as much.

Sunday 3/15/2020 Life Liberty and Levin episode discusses this in-depth. Listen carefully to what Dr. Michael Pillsbury says about China and their propaganda. Pretty fascinating stuff.

https://youtu.be/sZe5J-YT2So

Yep, I agree with this point, just not included in my point. I'll bet that after Chernobyl the Russkies tried to blame the west for not sharing safer reactor designs if you do a little research.

Communists gonna communist.

Quote:
Old 05-04-2021, 8:34 AM
Former cabinetguy
CGN Contributor

Funny how it’s not xenophobic when Biden bans 1.3 billion coloreds from entering America.

https://www.fragomen.com/insights/al...-ban-countries

Cant somebody do something?!?!?!?!
Old 05-04-2021, 10:05 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:

Your work product is of no concern to us.

https://billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf

I was born under a wandrin star.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:05 AM
Veteran Member

And China Joe, being owned by the Chicoms, has made this Chicom propaganda part of official Biden admin policy.

Thou shall not call this the Wuhan flu or the China virus or you'll hurt Xiden's fee fees.

Quote:
Old 05-04-2021, 10:34 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
And they most always comes from China. But, you know that.

"Give a conservative a pile of bricks and you get a beautiful city. Give a leftist a city and you get a pile of bricks."

Last edited by bigbossman; 05-04-2021 at 10:39 AM..
Old 05-04-2021, 10:44 AM
Former cabinetguy
CGN Contributor

I wonder if we should start shutting down all the 7-11’s and dunkin donuts.

Cant somebody do something?!?!?!?!