Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > L.A. Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2018, 1:19 PM
Calguns Addict

Default 29th District / San Fernando Valley - VOTE FOR BEN BERNAL!!

Cross posting this to the LA/San Fernando Valley forum for broader awareness.

The 29th District is comprised of the following:

North central San Fernando Valley, including the communities of Van Nuys, San Fernando, Pacoima, Arleta, Panorama City, Sylmar, parts of Sun Valley and North Hollywood.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Califo...ional_district

Vote this jerk-off out on Tuesday June 5th.

Ridiculous California, and its even more ridiculous Democrat Stalinists.

(See photos below.)

With Democrat idiots like Eric Swalwell and Rob Bonta calling for an Australia style gun grab, and Democrat Reggie Jones Sawyer claiming "This is California; we don’t pay too much attention to the Constitution" it's now become an all-out thing to promote you simply want to repeal the 2nd Amendment.

So out comes politico Tony Cardenas to try to up the ante on his colleagues' dictatorial agendas.

I got this junk-mail campaign flyer from Tony Cardenas who not only and proudly pro-claims he passed strict gun control laws and is fighting the NRA in Congress - which I'm not sure how he is doing that "in Congress" - but goes on a misguided attempt to persecute his opponent by claiming Ben Bernal "Vowed to Protect the Second Amendment in Congress", as if that were a bad thing.

I've seen a lot of asinine campaign statements, but this is one of the most grand. Ironically, I see it as a pro-campaign flier for Ben Bernal!!!

Benny Bernal for Congress in 29th District. My favorite quote from the LA Daily News article below is the following:

"Bernal is no limousine liberal. He’s a school bus driver, an L.A.-born father of six. Bernal’s activism included a role in the 2001 San Fernando Valley secession campaign."

The fact that Ben Bernal was a proponent of the San Fernando Valley secession is all the more reason I would vote for him!

Seeing that Tony Cardenas is willing to go rogue totalitarian, be Anti-American, and break his oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States, I can't even begin to understand why ANY Californian would vote for him, regardless of his stance on these other noted issues.

Cardenas is essentially bragging, promoting, and blatantly vilifying his opponent for protecting civil-rights, and the most important one of all; the 2nd Amendment.

And ironically, the claims in his flier are outrageous; if anything, it's Tony Cardenas who is the carpet-bagger career-politician "Political Outsider" propped up by schemes, back-room deals, and is fighting questionable high-dollar expenditures even as he puts out this kind of repugnant propaganda.

Even the Los Angeles Daily News agrees:

https://www.dailynews.com/2016/05/17...29th-district/

Quote:
In the race for Congress in the northeast San Fernando Valley, the incumbent and his best-known challenger are running under legal clouds. Fortunately, an earnest outsider offers a bright alternative.

The Daily News editorial board endorses Benny Bernal in the 29th House District.

If Bernal can finish in the top two among five Democrats on June 5th and advance to the November election, he will be poised to pose tough questions to either Rep. Tony Cardenas or Richard Alarcon.

Cardenas, D-Panorama City, is shadowed by speculation about why he has spent $300,000 in campaign funds on lawyers in the past year, apparently in connection with federal investigations involving a Cardenas aide.

Bernal is no limousine liberal. He’s a school bus driver, an L.A.-born father of six. Bernal’s activism included a role in the 2001 San Fernando Valley secession campaign.

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN - 29TH DISTRICT - VOTE OUT THIS JACKASS!!

-----------