Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales For the Private sale of Firearms related accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 04-12-2019, 7:41 PM

Default ***SOLD***[SFV]Custom Made Walnut Mini 14 Stock (580 Series)

SOLD

Revolution Gunstocks

Mini 14

San Fernando Valley

SOLD

Will ship (Y/N): Yes

Custom made Revolution Mini 14 Stock in Walnut. I ordered this from Revolution Stocks in Pennsylvania a few years ago. When I ordered it, I specified "no finish", so the stock came completely bare with absolutely no finish/varnish on it whatsoever. I then proceeded to spend about 1.5 months hand rubbing BLO (Boiled Linseed Oil) into the stock daily for that classic Military look. I spent considerable time doing this daily, using 0000 Steel Wool between coats to give it, at least what I think, is the correct "look".

I also ordered this stock with a forward sling swivel in case I wanted to attach a bipod at some point, but I never did.

A year or so after doing this, I purchased a Special Grade M1 from the CMP, so my Walnut stocked Military Rifle itch was definitely scratched at that point.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this outside of a few light handling scratches that could be easily rectified. I believe I only fired this rifle twice with the stock in place. I am going a different direction with my Mini 14, that's why I am selling.

This will fit a 580 series Mini 14, and most likely a 580 series Mini 30. My rifle is an early 580 with the pencil barrel, but I see no reason this wouldn't fit a tapered barrel version either. I can't guarantee the fit on earlier Mini's however.

I'll include the rear Sling Swivel in the sale, but all internal parts are on you. Those can be transferred from your existing Mini 14 wood stock or purchased online from somewhere like Brownell's or Numrich (if you have a synthetic stocked Mini)

***SPF***Price is $75.00 FIRM (I ordered this at considerable cost) and I will ship for $20.00 or meet locally close to Northridge

Thanks,

Scott
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7665.jpg (91.9 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7662.jpg (82.1 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7664.jpg (92.8 KB, 40 views)
“Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpation” - James Madison, 1788

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Don't worry scro!" - Dr. Lexus

Last edited by Air; 04-17-2019 at 2:15 PM..
Old 04-12-2019, 7:43 PM

Few more pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7666.jpg (96.3 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7667.jpg (94.8 KB, 28 views)
“Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpation” - James Madison, 1788

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Old 04-13-2019, 6:45 PM

ttt

Old 04-13-2019, 6:49 PM

FYI, this does not include a wood hand guard.

Last edited by Air; 04-15-2019 at 2:54 AM..
Old 04-15-2019, 2:54 AM

ttt

Old 04-15-2019, 3:25 AM
Veteran Member

PM sent. A2