Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Concealed Carry Holsters, Equipment and Accessories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Concealed Carry Holsters, Equipment and Accessories Questions, answers and discussions regarding equipment specific to concealed carry.

Old 01-05-2019, 4:05 PM

Location: San Francisco for 56 years off and on. Moving to Palm Springs soon.
Default Custom holsters

Several months ago, I discovered that legendary holster guru John Bianchi, has a store in Rancho Mirage. I have a few carry guns, for which commercial holsters are not available. John made me the best holsters I have ever had and I quickly realized that there is a huge difference between gear you buy on the internet and handmade high quality leather gear made to my exact specs. He has already made me a half-dozen holsters and I’ll be ordering several more this month. His store is called Frontier Gunleather, in Rancho Mirage, CA. His number is 760-895-4401. John is super friendly and humble. He is to holsters, what John Browning was to firearms. Treat yourself to an original Bianchi holster and you’ll never settle for Kydex again.
Old 01-05-2019, 4:56 PM
Veteran Member

Been posted before. But thanks for the reminder.