Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Northern California Chapters > Bay Area Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-31-2022, 1:10 PM
Psychbiker Psychbiker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Fox Hole
Posts: 1,608
iTrader: 30 / 100%
Default Local Slide Milling Shops?

Any shops local that do slide milling? Plenty to ship and wait. Be nice to find a place locally.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-03-2022, 11:25 PM
dC0m's Avatar
dC0m dC0m is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 202
iTrader: 30 / 100%
Default

Try 29 Outdoor Gear in American Canyon or Imbert & Smithers in San Carlos.

Other than that, not many local options - I had to ship my slides out of state to get it milled.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-08-2022, 10:00 AM
JustaBlokeAnywhere JustaBlokeAnywhere is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 804
iTrader: 17 / 100%
Default

Any recommendations for a Glock slide milling (planning to mount a RMR) on a few Glock slides.




Quote:
Originally Posted by dC0m View Post
Try 29 Outdoor Gear in American Canyon or Imbert & Smithers in San Carlos.

Other than that, not many local options - I had to ship my slides out of state to get it milled.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-08-2022, 3:18 PM
dC0m's Avatar
dC0m dC0m is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 202
iTrader: 30 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustaBlokeAnywhere View Post
Any recommendations for a Glock slide milling (planning to mount a RMR) on a few Glock slides.
The Glockstore does it in a 10-day turnaround, but a tad costly.

If you can wait, I would recommend Dynamic Weapons Solutions down in Huntington Beach - I sent them a OEM G19 slide and P320 slide and both were cut in about 8 weeks, and cerakoted ready for a RDS.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-08-2022, 5:13 PM
Lanejsl Lanejsl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 221
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dC0m View Post
The Glockstore does it in a 10-day turnaround, but a tad costly.

If you can wait, I would recommend Dynamic Weapons Solutions down in Huntington Beach - I sent them a OEM G19 slide and P320 slide and both were cut in about 8 weeks, and cerakoted ready for a RDS.
Iím curious if anyone has uses the glockstore for this. Mostly curious about the quality of their work.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:34 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2021, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.



Seams2SewBySusy

Tactical Pants Tactical Boots Military Boots 5.11 Tactical