Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion Discuss national gun rights and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 06-20-2018, 8:39 AM

Default Colion Noir on Bill Maher show 6/22

I suspect various 2A related topics will pop up. Hopefully they’ll give him a chance to speak. For the record I’ve never watched an episode but may have to tune in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-20-2018, 9:32 AM

Thanks for the heads-up. He'll get a chance to speak. Maher certainly leans left, but to his credit, conservatives are on the show all the time, sometimes making up the entire panel.
Maher challenged Newsom on his overly-simplistic position on guns. And he will spank his audience for being soft.

Guests who speak well are heard, while those who become flustered will get the raised eyebrow, regardless of the content.

Last edited by Great Made America; 06-20-2018 at 4:38 PM..
Old 06-20-2018, 9:37 AM
Banned

I like Colion. Will tune in!
Old 06-20-2018, 10:38 AM

I’m sure Maher will stack the other panelists with antis to be sure he has backup. His audience are the hard Corps lefties and will try to drown him out also.
Old 06-20-2018, 11:00 AM
I need a LIFE!!

If I want to see and hear Colion Noir I will tune in to the NRA channel! It really doesn't serve my interest to promote a democrat shill like this maher clown or his big time democrat network HBO.
Old 06-20-2018, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
If I want to see and hear Colion Noir I will tune in to the NRA channel! It really doesn't serve my interest to promote a democrat shill like this maher clown or his big time democrat network HBO.

Maybe. But what would happen if Maher’s ratings went through the roof because he has an American on the show? Would it change how he behaves? Thinks? Focuses on?

Old 06-20-2018, 11:04 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I'll be there, love Colion.
Old 06-20-2018, 12:49 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoris View Post
Maybe. But what would happen if Maher’s ratings went through the roof because he has an American on the show? Would it change how he behaves? Thinks? Focuses on?

His ratings might go higher, thats the only reason this gun grabbing,anti life, open borders, George Soros libtard, goofball clown democrat will have an NRA representative on his pathetic show!

All a ratings increase will accomplish is HBO keeping this slimy,swarmy,communist propagandist. Of course higher ratings will put more money in their pocket to be used against us . HBO is NOT your FRIEND!

My advice is to cal gunners interested in watching this greasy little swine is to watch it on NRANEWS.com . Colion Noir has lots of programing for our entertainment on the NRA channel.
https://www.nratv.com/series/noir

Shunning HBO and BM, IMO is the only appropriate tactic for those concerned with preserving American liberty1
Just my 2 cents!

Last edited by ja308; 06-20-2018 at 12:54 PM..
Old 06-20-2018, 1:57 PM

Hopefully it will be a fair discussion and Colion gets a chance to say what he wants and that the others there aren't going to try and dog pile him.

I will wait to see what he puts it up on his site.

I'm not paranoid, I know they're out to get me.

NRA Life Member
Old 06-20-2018, 2:20 PM
Bacon Cheeseburger Lover
CGN Contributor

I think I'll be tuning into this episode. Thanks for the heads up OP!

jerry
Old 06-21-2018, 6:16 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bug_eyedmonster View Post
I think I'll be tuning into this episode. Thanks for the heads up OP!

jerry
Why?
Old 06-21-2018, 6:24 AM

I will wait for re-broadcast on youtube. No Maher bump from this house. HBO only watched when able to stream for free regardless.
Old 06-21-2018, 7:09 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
His ratings might go higher, thats the only reason this gun grabbing,anti life, open borders, George Soros libtard, goofball clown democrat will have an NRA representative on his pathetic show!

All a ratings increase will accomplish is HBO keeping this slimy,swarmy,communist propagandist. Of course higher ratings will put more money in their pocket to be used against us . HBO is NOT your FRIEND!

My advice is to cal gunners interested in watching this greasy little swine is to watch it on NRANEWS.com . Colion Noir has lots of programing for our entertainment on the NRA channel.
https://www.nratv.com/series/noir

Shunning HBO and BM, IMO is the only appropriate tactic for those concerned with preserving American liberty1
Just my 2 cents!
I’m not a fan of Maher but he is not exactly anti gun.

Maher: “The problem with liberal anti gun people is that they try to make laws about guns, but don’t know shix about them”. Maher owns gun, and is not anti on the subject.

He may agree with certain stuff but certainly not a all guns are bad kinda guy. The rest of his politics.....blah
Old 06-21-2018, 7:42 AM

We'll change minds by not talking to anyone but those who agree with us. #winning.

I'll probably watch youtube clip of the one-on-one and skip the panel, but if ratings surge Noir will be on more mainstream channels getting the message to more people.
Old 06-21-2018, 7:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwalt View Post
We'll change minds by not talking to anyone but those who agree with us. #winning.

I'll probably watch youtube clip of the one-on-one and skip the panel, but if ratings surge Noir will be on more mainstream channels getting the message to more people.

That is what I was trying to say. Ratings are everything. If pro 2A people, conservatives, get rating there is a bigger chance they will get more platforms and that is a good thing.

Old 06-21-2018, 8:11 AM
Bacon Cheeseburger Lover
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Why?
Because I like Colion, and I think his view on guns and gunowners is always presented in a way that reduces tension and builds credibility among anti-gun people. More people tend to listen when they aren't being yelled at and demoralized. He's smart, passionate, and compelling.

Jerry
Old 06-21-2018, 8:12 AM

Hickock45 and Noir are the two best PR agents we've got, IMO.
Old 06-21-2018, 8:21 AM

We know liberals control the media so they control the message, content, narrative, etc.
This is how we start to get our message out. The better guys like Colion do and the bigger the stage or reach of their message the more we can push back on the lies and the one sided bile the liberals are spewing. bill is a ducking *******. But we have to go into the seas pool to fight the propaganda war.

Old 06-21-2018, 8:59 AM

Quote:
truth, we dont need to echo chamber ourselves
Old 06-21-2018, 9:16 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divehobo View Post
I will wait for re-broadcast on youtube. No Maher bump from this house. HBO only watched when able to stream for free regardless.
Ditto

But then again I have to, cut the cord to cable yrs ago.

NRA Patron Member
CRPA 5 yr Member

"...which from their verbosity, their endless tautologies, their involutions of case within case, and parenthesis within parenthesis, and their multiplied efforts at certainty by saids and aforesaids, by ors and by ands, to make them more plain, do really render them more perplexed and incomprehensible, not only to common readers, but to lawyers themselves. " - Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-21-2018, 9:26 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bug_eyedmonster View Post
Because I like Colion, and I think his view on guns and gunowners is always presented in a way that reduces tension and builds credibility among anti-gun people. More people tend to listen when they aren't being yelled at and demoralized. He's smart, passionate, and compelling.

Jerry
and to play the racial card, IMO having Colin represent the NRA already knocks the anti-gun liberal sterotype that all gun owners are white racist rednecks.

the NRA really needs to push for more minorities and females to be their PR reps. instead of the usual old white man. use the race card against the liberals and throw them off their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSig1911 View Post
Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrepperGunShop View Post
Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).
Old 06-21-2018, 9:59 AM
I need a LIFE!!

I did a search on this clown who referred to me (Trump supporter) as a rube, drug addict and other derogatory remarks.

Folks do your own search and see if anything good can come from promoting this pathetic goof who represents the antigun democrat party.

The fact we are winning with a majority of state governments,POTUS,both chambers of the house of representatives proves we need not see what the democrat puppet masters have in store via HBO or this Hilldog fool.

Just saying all the wonderful things to do in life and all the info available for real life issues that can further liberty why promote the democrat agenda.

For those who claim, our NRA should recruit minorities and women more than old white men. Let the record reflect we promote all people of integrity regardless of ethnic background.
In fact at the NRA convention and on NRA TV we have lots of examples of non white men who were featured.
Old 06-21-2018, 9:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taperxz View Post
I’m not a fan of Maher but he is not exactly anti gun.

Maher: “The problem with liberal anti gun people is that they try to make laws about guns, but don’t know shix about them”. Maher owns gun, and is not anti on the subject.

He may agree with certain stuff but certainly not a all guns are bad kinda guy. The rest of his politics.....blah
I have absolutely seen him say "the Constitution is great, except for the 2nd Amendment, that has to go"

Certainty of death... small chance of success... what are we waiting for? --Gimli, son of Gloin; on attacking the vast army of Mordor

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God!
I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
--Patrick Henry; Virginia, 1775
Old 06-21-2018, 1:14 PM

No one who is not at least mostly on our side watches NRA TV. Most of this country thinks "semi-automatic" means "machine gun". There is an immense amount of education to do. We came a few hundred thousand votes in just a couple states from having the most rabidly ignorant anti-2A President in our history, and we have won no victory so massive we can just stop fighting.
Old 06-21-2018, 2:00 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Years back when I received a local newspaper it was my custom to read it with morning coffee. All this accomplished was to wrap my thoughts around their Axel.

Now with the internet I choose the media that best reflects my belief in American liberty.

Why anyone would waste their time sitting through this antigun garbage democrat mouthpiece to catch a glimpse of a true American defies all rational thought.

Then again this is California and we know how informed voters are ! Many influenced by the dozens of HBO clones !
Old 06-21-2018, 2:19 PM
Banned

If there's one thing my military career taught me is that what I don't know is magnitudes more important than what I do know. So, if there's a chance to come away from any interaction with more knowledge than before I started then there's no question, I set my antenna to Receive.
Much like an immune system, you can only leave strengthened by regular exposure to something different than what you have become accustomed to.
Old 06-21-2018, 2:31 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAD338 View Post
If there's one thing my military career taught me is that what I don't know is magnitudes more important than what I do know. So, if there's a chance to come away from any interaction with more knowledge than before I started then there's no question, I set my antenna to Receive.
Much like an immune system, you can only leave strengthened by regular exposure to something different than what you have become accustomed to.
Are you saying that while serving in Vietnam I should have been listening to Jane Fonda and the NVA for the true story of our attempts to liberate folks trapped under the communist yoke? sorry I missed that directive !

I suggest to folks planning on wasting their time and lowing their IQs by watching BM. That a fun,informative,alternative is tuning into Larry Elder on 870 AM radio or I heart!
Old 06-21-2018, 2:34 PM

BILL MAHER IS A GUN OWNER

To quote him from his Killer Mike interview:

Maher and Render then questioned whether banning assault weapons is “critical.” Maher said that while he doesn’t like guns, he owns one because the police might not get there on time. He then said that while banning assault weapons is a good applause line, he isn’t sure that’s the big issue, given the number of deaths caused by rifles.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/..._medium=social

Maher is as pro gun as it’s gonna get from the left wing media
Old 06-21-2018, 3:35 PM

No one is saying you should have listened to Jane Fonda. Most of us are saying that if an informed vet was going to get to debate Jane Fonda, it would be a good idea to tune in.
Old 06-21-2018, 4:35 PM
Veteran Member

Bill Maher is Anti 2A.

He has called the 2nd Amendment "Bullsh*t".

He thinks 2A should be gotten rid of:

Bill Maher: Get Rid of the 2nd Amendment, of the Electoral College
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAdFokR108w

Maher: ‘Part of the Problem in This Country, Is That
Nobody Goes at the 2nd Amendment’

Breitbart. March 2, 2018
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/...2nd-amendment/

Will be interesting to see if Colion Noir is allowed to speak without constant
interruptions, or other disingenuous tactics from the Anti Gun Leftists.

Noble
Old 06-21-2018, 4:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble Cause View Post
Bill Maher is Anti 2A.

He has called the 2nd Amendment "Bullsh*t".

He thinks 2A should be gotten rid of:

Bill Maher: Get Rid of the 2nd Amendment, of the Electoral College
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAdFokR108w

Maher: ‘Part of the Problem in This Country, Is That
Nobody Goes at the 2nd Amendment’

Breitbart. March 2, 2018
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/...2nd-amendment/

Will be interesting to see if Colion Noir is allowed to speak without constant
interruptions, or other disingenuous tactics from the Anti Gun Leftists.

Noble
Which Liberal in the media is more pro gun than Maher?
Old 06-21-2018, 4:58 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
No one is saying you should have listened to Jane Fonda. Most of us are saying that if an informed vet was going to get to debate Jane Fonda, it would be a good idea to tune in.
I would prefer to make her (Fonda) irrelevant just like the HBO statist BM and other Hollywood democrats!

BTW I seriously doubt BMs audience listens to debate him later. Our best policy is to shun him and his propaganda network ! IMO

Thanx Noble for posting the video where this democrat anti gun hack exposed himself to a candid world!
Its still a mystery to me why anyone concerned with liberty would give this tyrant the honor of watching his brain dead rants ?

For the record if this BM character gets his way and 2A is eliminated. It will NOT be him who's door gets kicked in at 4AM for having a gun. It will be those of us who are outspoken voices for freedom .

Last edited by ja308; 06-21-2018 at 5:07 PM..
Old 06-21-2018, 7:53 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeTheClay View Post
Which Liberal in the media is more pro gun than Maher?
Not sure what point your attempting to make, unless your trying to say
its more likely Bill Maher will allow Colion Noir a chance to speak his mind,
which I think is a real possibility with Maher, although its also a possibility
the other panelists attempt to silence him by over talking him.

Bill Maher, in his own words, has stated a Anti 2A stance.

In addition:
True Pro Gun, Pro 2nd Amendment people Do Not:
  • Vote for & Support the Party of Gun Control, the Democrats.
  • Vote for & Support Anti-2A Hillary, who would have Nullified the 2A out of
    existence with Ginsburg Clones to SCOTUS and other Tomfoolery.
  • Talk about getting rid of the 2nd Amendment.
  • Say that the 2A is Bullsh*t.

According to the Bill Maher Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Maher
Quote:
Maher is a gun owner, and explained in his February 12, 2013 appearance
on the late night TV talk show Conan that he owns guns for personal home
protection. However, he does not identify himself as a "proud" gun owner,
commenting that being a proud gun owner is akin to "saying I'm a 'proud
remote control owner'". Maher has stated that statistics showing that gun
owners are more likely to harm a member of their household are caused by
irresponsible gun owners, and believes that tragedies such as school
shootings will not lead to fundamental change in gun laws because both
Democrats and Republicans favor guns.[76]
Not exactly a roaring endorsement of Gun Ownership.

Noble
Old 06-21-2018, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble Cause View Post
Not sure what point your attempting to make, unless your trying to say
its more likely Bill Maher will allow Colion Noir a chance to speak his mind,
which I think is a real possibility with Maher, although its also a possibility
the other panelists attempt to silence him by over talking him.

Bill Maher, in his own words, has stated a Anti 2A stance.

In addition:
True Pro Gun, Pro 2nd Amendment people Do Not:
  • Vote for & Support the Party of Gun Control, the Democrats.
  • Vote for & Support Anti-2A Hillary, who would have Nullified the 2A out of
    existence with Ginsburg Clones to SCOTUS and other Tomfoolery.
  • Talk about getting rid of the 2nd Amendment.
  • Say that the 2A is Bullsh*t.

According to the Bill Maher Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Maher

Not exactly a roaring endorsement of Gun Ownership.

Noble
I appreciate your hard line in the sand.

I think Maher will allow Noir to speak his opinion with Maher interjecting if he is interrupted by the other panelists.

My point about "can you name a more pro gun liberal in the media" is to show that he has a clear opinion that he wants to keep his guns. He may be calling out the 2nd amendment (thats his take on it) but he still does not want to give up his guns because he knows that the police won't be there to protect him in time.

Essentially, Maher isn't on our side 100% but more importantly he definitely isn't on the left's side when it comes to guns. I think that matters. To be even more blunt - if everyone on in the media/left had his opinion, there wouldn't be a gun debate.

2nd half of this is pretty good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NMOMscsA2c

Guns America article "Video Proves Bill Maher is A Closeted Pro-Gunner" : https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/vid...ed-pro-gunner/

Last edited by SmokeTheClay; 06-21-2018 at 10:32 PM..
Old 06-22-2018, 12:04 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeTheClay View Post
I appreciate your hard line in the sand.

I think Maher will allow Noir to speak his opinion with Maher interjecting if he is interrupted by the other panelists.

My point about "can you name a more pro gun liberal in the media" is to show that he has a clear opinion that he wants to keep his guns. He may be calling out the 2nd amendment (thats his take on it) but he still does not want to give up his guns because he knows that the police won't be there to protect him in time.

Essentially, Maher isn't on our side 100% but more importantly he definitely isn't on the left's side when it comes to guns. I think that matters. To be even more blunt - if everyone on in the media/left had his opinion, there wouldn't be a gun debate.

2nd half of this is pretty good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NMOMscsA2c

Guns America article "Video Proves Bill Maher is A Closeted Pro-Gunner" : https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/vid...ed-pro-gunner/

The "Guns America article" brought up some interesting points to consider.

It is Possible his stance is evolving. Intelligent people change their views
when new information is acquired, maybe he is discovering what we already
know, that all Anti-Gun Articles are full of Lies and Distortions.

We will know more on Friday.

Noble
Old 06-22-2018, 6:02 AM

Secret Guest David Hogg
Old 06-22-2018, 10:02 AM
I need a LIFE!!

I’m thinking President Trump loves 2A and the NRA .
BM hates President Trump and frequently mocks,disrespects and ridicules this great man who was elected with NRA help.

Help me understand why any shooter would help a a avowed Trump hater by honoring them with watching and elevating by rating increase?

Colion could possibly change sone minds on RKBA. But that’s NOT us as we already know the value of RKBA and 2A.

It’s my belief we are in the middle of a soft war for our country and rights. Winning a soft war includes making enemy forces less popular or better yet irrelevant !
It’s the reason we don’t attend their movies or buy anything associated with those who adopted international law. Which has as a premier objective of eliminating private gun ownership ! BM and HBO are small cogs in this diabolical plot.
IMO it makes them easy to target by not helping them to become more popular .

Last edited by ja308; 06-22-2018 at 11:20 AM..
Old 06-22-2018, 10:59 AM
I need a LIFE!!

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...o-line-225.php

"Ammo Grrrll is not amused: FECKLESS FEMI-NINNIES LEARN A NEW WORD! She writes:

Well, kids, it does pay to increase your Word Power. The witless Samantha Bee not only broke new ground by trotting out the c-word – and retained her wretched television show — but she modified it with the adjective that popped up on her Word-A-Day Calendar:

FECKLESS!

Not to be outdone, Kathy Griffin of bloody, severed head fame, pouted aloud why Mrs. Bee got to say naughty words and not lose her television show, when SHE, Kathy Griffin, lost her Squatty Potty spokes-gig just for doing her hilarious ISIS impression? With the head of the duly elected President of the United States dangling from her arm. And, then, she must have concluded that it had something to do with that magical, incantational word: feckless.

But Kathy could not call Ivanka a totally different, yet, equally disgusting name. That had already been done. So, she had to pick another Trump. She called Melania a “feckless POS.” She assured us long ago that young Barron Trump will not be off limits for her rapier-like wit, so we can expect that soon a teenage boy will be a feckless “*********.” At minimum. Sadly, “c*ck-holster” and several other great words have also already been taken. What’s a weepy, unfunny, nasty attention whore with a Carter-era speed limit IQ to do?

These crude, hateful, degenerate women, chock full of feck though they be, have suddenly discovered that it is sad when children are separated from their parents. We won’t even discuss the million babies scraped from their mothers’ wombs yearly. We’ll stick to the already born. How well I recall the tears of the femi-ninnies when Kate Steinle’s dying words were a plea for her father to help her. Oh wait, I must be thinking of someone else. The children brutalized by MS-13, bless their divine-sparky little hearts, mourned by Nancy Pelosi.

In the Grotesque Comparison & Obscene Equivalency Olympics, there has been a competition in the last several days for who can offend sensibilities the most grievously. Are the children’s shelters merely Japanese Internment Camps? (Laura Bush, my favorite First Lady ever, who should know better). Or are they just the same as Auschwitz? Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

As it happens, our extended family knows quite a bit about both. There will be nothing funny forthcoming here, though it is my stated mission. I’m sorry, but as the saying goes, “I can’t even…” Maybe next week. After I clean the part of my keyboard where my head exploded.

My husband’s family lost dozens of people to the Holocaust, including my husband’s grandfather, his brothers, their wives and children. A few relatives survived the camps, and one climbed a fence to escape a transportation camp en route to Auschwitz. One of our cousins in Israel met a survivor who searched her out and who threw himself upon her sobbing. He explained that he was alive only because her uncle Latze (may his memory be for a blessing) had given him, then a child, all his food while Latze starved to death. Latze strung out his agonizing death as long as he could in order to keep his starvation rations coming so he could give them to children.

Now we also happen to know something about illegal alien children. In the early ’90s, we took in a 13-year-old boy, Antonio, from Honduras who had, of course, been coached to request asylum. He was an orphaned street child in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, who had walked from Honduras to Mexico and crossed the Rio Grande at Brownsville. He turned himself in and was placed in the children’s shelter. He referred to the shelter as the most wonderful home he had ever had before ours. They had classes, sports, lawyers, new clothes, food and a clean bed. Paid for by the terrible, racist American taxpayers. Feckless, every last one.

Do-gooder lefties from Minnesota, feckful to the max, went down to Texas to take six boys out who were waiting for their cases slowly to slog their way to court and brought them back to Minnesota to work on farms up north. Through a series of events too complicated to go into in this small space, Mr. AG wound up representing Antonio in court. He won asylum based on the fact that he is black. It turns out – though somehow you never hear about it – that beige and tan and brown Hondurans and Mexicans persecute and abuse black children. Go know.

We came to love him like a son and he lived with us for four years. Heart-warming story, nu? Ah, but alas, not the WHOLE story. He, like all of the “youths,” had come with no papers and was encouraged to shave at least three years off his age. The younger the kid, the more sympathy he could draw and the longer before he would have to be “feckful” (responsible).

Tragically, he never achieved even partial feckibility. We lived through four years of drugs, gangs, glue sniffing, rehab, counseling, serious and accurate sexual harassment charges against him and more. Of the six boys brought into Minnesota by the do-gooders, one impregnated two different young women nearly simultaneously, one of whom had a preemie that cost the Medicare system over a million dollars. He was “separated” from the other little boy because he simply left the boy’s mother. Several of the illegals just disappeared and never bothered to show up for any of their hearings. Some became criminals.

A second boy whom we helped, Pedro, an El Salvadoran who was the hardest-working young person I have ever seen, turned out great. He lost his asylum hearing but married a U.S. citizen, became a naturalized American citizen, moved to Florida and is a tax-paying over the road trucker, home owner, husband, and father of a very bright little girl who competes in STEM contests and projects. I figure America is batting about 1 for 6 on that batch of illegals. Multiplied by tens of thousands. If only we could straight up trade Lena and Kathy and Chelsea and Samantha, Bill Maher, and a femi-ninny to be named later for six Pedros.

I read that 80 percent of unaccompanied girls and women are raped. What kind of parents send their little girls out to “take one for the team” in order to win that great lottery – America — and all her largesse? The parents know the score when they commit the crime; the crocodile tears now being shed for being temporarily separated from their children are just an end-run ploy. If you want to cry for children separated from parents, hold a thought for military families.

Feckless Femi-ninny “comediennes”: shut the feck up. Normal Americans are sick of you."

Calgunners will take notice that the very amusing,clever,introspective ammo grrrrryl has Bill M in the same category as Kathy Griffen Samatha Bee and other real pathetic Trump haters. It's the 3rd paragraph from the bottom for those who are time challenged.

Last edited by ja308; 06-22-2018 at 11:23 AM..
Old 06-22-2018, 9:28 PM

Results are in:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U0QGZS...ature=youtu.be
Old 06-22-2018, 9:41 PM

No sound, can you resend it???