Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum This is a temporary forum for discussion, debate, sharing and helping each other during and in relation to the Coronavirus/COVID19

Old 11-23-2022, 2:47 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Default Pureblood = $$$

This is interesting and it brings to mind some good questions.

1. Could we possibly be looking at making some money with our rare, unvaxxed blood?
2. How would you verify unvaxxed vs. vaxxed blood? This made me think about that new movie "Died Suddenly" where they were seeing granules in the blood. Is there any evidence that it's visible in donated blood? Or does that only occur in those that die?
3. I don't know if it's possible, but can you freeze your own blood just in case you need it later on?

There's also a link in the story about the American Red Cross mixing vaxxed and pure blood. That's gnarly and makes this all the more important in my mind. And when I did a search for this there was an old thread with a link to democratic underground where they were telling people to lie when they donated blood...Evil people over there.

Anyway.

Quote:
Swiss naturopath George Della Pietra has started a new “SafeBlood Donation” service to provide clean, unvaccinated blood for patients needing transfusions.

Since the general blood supply is now tainted with “fully vaccinated,” spike protein-laden chemical blood, demand for pure blood is soaring. Pietra apparently saw this as a great opportunity to provide clean blood, which is now more in-demand than ever.

Calling the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) mass injection campaign “the crime of the century,” Pietra believes that messenger RNA (mRNA) covid shots “contaminate” the blood and destroy the immune system.

If an unvaccinated person receives a transfusion of blood containing mRNA, spike proteins, and whatever else is contained inside those vials, then he or she could also become contaminated, hence why he came up with the SafeBlood Donation service.
https://basedunderground.com/2022/11...-transfusions/

On a side note, I'm too old to be desirable I think but it says unvaxxed sperm is being sought out too.

I owe FP something.
Old 11-23-2022, 3:39 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Last edited by DGoodale; 11-23-2022 at 3:46 PM..
Old 11-23-2022, 7:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by numpty View Post
it says unvaxxed sperm is being sought out too.
Don’t I know it.

Old 11-23-2022, 7:03 PM
Waiting for Abs
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
On a side note, I'm too old to be desirable I think but it says unvaxxed sperm is being sought out too.
All that is needed is a small room and a dirty magazine. Your desirability is not a factor.
Old 11-23-2022, 7:30 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Could we possibly be looking at making some money with our rare, unvaxxed blood?
Well, first you’d have to show proof that you were never vaccinated for diphtheria, hepatitis B, haemophilus influenza type b, measles, mumps, pertussis (whooping cough), poliomyelitis, rubella, tetanus and varicella (chicken pox), and yet somehow you were still able to enroll in and attend school as a child. Otherwise, everyone would realize that the whole “pure blood” thing is just more fake news.

Last edited by Mayor McRifle; 11-23-2022 at 7:33 PM..
Old 11-23-2022, 8:09 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGoodale View Post
i feel bad for liking this too much at my age. not even close to 1/2+7
Old 11-23-2022, 10:13 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor McRifle View Post
Well, first you’d have to show proof that you were never vaccinated for diphtheria, hepatitis B, haemophilus influenza type b, measles, mumps, pertussis (whooping cough), poliomyelitis, rubella, tetanus and varicella (chicken pox), and yet somehow you were still able to enroll in and attend school as a child. Otherwise, everyone would realize that the whole “pure blood” thing is just more fake news.
all those other vaccines are trash, but covid jabs are the only ones widely available with mrna technology.

unless sneaky pharma is including mrna tech in other jabs too now...
Acts 2:38
Old 11-24-2022, 5:56 AM

As soon as I was old enough to give the establishment the finger and take the beatings for it, I said no to vaccinations. Last ones I know for sure were in 1963. I won't be looking to profit from Covid in any way shape or form. As far as I'm concerned it's blood money. An abomination of God and man.
Old 11-24-2022, 6:48 AM

Quote:
This is interesting and it brings to mind some good questions.

1. Could we possibly be looking at making some money with our rare, unvaxxed blood?
2. How would you verify unvaxxed vs. vaxxed blood? This made me think about that new movie "Died Suddenly" where they were seeing granules in the blood. Is there any evidence that it's visible in donated blood? Or does that only occur in those that die?
3. I don't know if it's possible, but can you freeze your own blood just in case you need it later on?
1) Math/economics doesn't work out. The premise of this is based on there being a low number of unvaxxed. That affects both the supply and the demand, since the vaxxed population has no demand for unvaxxed blood since they're already past the point of no return (physically and/or ideologically). Simple equilibrium of low supply and low demand brings the price point down to regular $.
2) ELISA (Enzyme Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay), it's how we find antibodies for all sorts of things in blood. Just need to use reactants specific to vaccine antibodies or spike protein.
3) Essentially no. You can freeze plasma, but not red blood cells and platelets.

Last edited by HibikiR; 11-24-2022 at 10:36 AM..
Old 11-30-2022, 7:11 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor McRifle View Post

That's a long way to go just to clarify a definition.

https://billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf

I was born under a wandrin star.
Old 11-30-2022, 8:39 PM

Time to get that vasectomy reversed
Old 12-01-2022, 11:05 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauder2003 View Post
All that is needed is a small room and a dirty magazine. Your desirability is not a factor.
I thought there was an age cutoff for donators, for viability of the sperm. If not, then I'm all in. I'm married after all.

There's also another article today. I have no idea of the source and there isn't much content to it, but it supports the notion that there is demand growing. https://americafirstreport.com/unvac...und-the-world/

I for one wouldn't want blood vaxxed with the covid mRNA if I was ever to need a blood transfusion. If you don't care then more power to you, but I don't want that crap. I had to endure 2 years of nonsense for being a pureblood, I'm not changing that now. I'd pay for it if it becomes necessary.

I owe FP something.
Old 12-01-2022, 2:48 PM

Quote:
There's also another article today. I have no idea of the source and there isn't much content to it, but it supports the notion that there is demand growing. https://americafirstreport.com/unvac...und-the-world/
Looked at the article, and the article that article linked to, and both are sketchy as hell.

Also, are the unvaxxed shooting and stabbing each other or something? The only logical way pureblood demand goes up is if the number of unvaxxed that are unhealthy enough to need "pure" blood, plasma, and/or platelets is also going up.

If the demand is going up because of prepper or hoarder mentality, well red blood cells and platelets don't give a crap and will have an expiration date that they follow and will leave the blood bank with lost product and money. You can hoard gold, but you can't hoard blood.

https://www.redcrossblood.org/donate...omponents.html

Last edited by HibikiR; 12-01-2022 at 2:56 PM..
Old 12-05-2022, 6:06 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HibikiR View Post
Looked at the article, and the article that article linked to, and both are sketchy as hell.

Also, are the unvaxxed shooting and stabbing each other or something? The only logical way pureblood demand goes up is if the number of unvaxxed that are unhealthy enough to need "pure" blood, plasma, and/or platelets is also going up.

If the demand is going up because of prepper or hoarder mentality, well red blood cells and platelets don't give a crap and will have an expiration date that they follow and will leave the blood bank with lost product and money. You can hoard gold, but you can't hoard blood.

https://www.redcrossblood.org/donate...omponents.html

Did the article or the article the article linked to say something about hoarding blood?

Old 12-06-2022, 3:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonefly-2 View Post
Did the article or the article the article linked to say something about hoarding blood?
Do the articles suggest that there's $$$ for pureblood blood donors?

No to both your question and mine. My mentioning of hoarding was in response to the OP, not the article. The OP has taken a part of the articles (pureblood donations) and tried to create something illogical (pureblood = $$$) out of it.

Donors can't make money off of their blood because there's nothing going on that suggests an insanely high demand. There's no direct consumer demand due to a crisis of unvaccinated people needing blood urgently and there's no way banks can drive up demand by stockpiling blood.

No high demand, no high price tag. Suppliers get no $$$.

Last edited by HibikiR; 12-06-2022 at 3:57 AM..
Old 12-06-2022, 7:21 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:

No to both your question and mine. My mentioning of hoarding was in response to the OP, not the article. The OP has taken a part of the articles (pureblood donations) and tried to create something illogical (pureblood = $$$) out of it.

Donors can't make money off of their blood because there's nothing going on that suggests an insanely high demand. There's no direct consumer demand due to a crisis of unvaccinated people needing blood urgently and there's no way banks can drive up demand by stockpiling blood.

I'll take that as a "no".

Hope your choice works out for you.

Old 12-06-2022, 7:38 PM

How you take it doesn't matter.
Old 12-07-2022, 2:02 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:

Firstly I didn't suggest that the articles claimed there was money for pureblood donors.

Since there is a shortage of blood and no one seems to be testing whether it's vaxxed or unvaxxed it would seem plausible that pureblood could become something of value. You don't agree and that's fine, in fact that's why I started this thread...for discussion. So thanks for your input but if your opinion is based on your assumptions as stated then I'll disagree as they seem flawed.

https://news.yahoo.com/urgent-americ...095809242.html

Quote:
Blood banks across the United States are reporting critical shortages, with donor levels lower now than they were before the pandemic.
Due to the nonsense we've endured for nearly three years now, there is a shortage of blood. There is also a sizeable portion of the population that doesn't trust the "vaccine" and the undeniable number of questions and stories coming out about it's harmful effects on the body.

Add to that people are requesting unvaxxed blood and they're being denied because one, they're being told vaxxed blood is safe (if you don't trust the vax, you're most likely not going to trust this statement from doctors), two they have stopped testing the blood so any pureblood is being mixed in with vaxxed blood, and finally I for one would pay for assurance that I'm getting pureblood should I ever need it.

This gave me the idea that there could be a supply chain to provide this desired pureblood and I could donate pureblood to this cause. Perhaps there is incentive enough for providers to offer compensation for my donation.
Quote:
There's no direct consumer demand due to a crisis of unvaccinated people needing blood urgently and there's no way banks can drive up demand by stockpiling blood.
Perhaps not, but there are unvaxxed people who have medical needs for donated blood and apparently there is not a supply of unvaxxed blood unless it's special suppliers. So I disagree with this premise as well.

If I knew I was going to need a transfusion and there was a supplier that could give me assurance that they could provide pureblood to me for my transfusion, I'd be willing to pay for it. Perhaps a significant amount of money. I don't want that vax crap in my body for a number of reasons.

If you no longer have pureblood then you don't even need to worry about my thread because yours won't be in demand nor would it matter if you received pureblood in the unfortunate event you needed a transfusion. I do appreciate the feedback about storing it though.

I owe FP something.

Last edited by numpty; 12-07-2022 at 2:06 PM..
Old 12-07-2022, 2:10 PM

I never said there wasn't a shortage of blood, but there isn't enough demand out there for the money you're talking about. Just because you'd be willing to pay doesn't mean that there's a feasible market for an entrepreneur.

Blood banks have a lot of costs and red tape to go through to even begin operation, so the demands of 1 guy on the internet doesn't provide enough incentive for that kind of investment. The scarcity of "pureblood" buyers means niche market, which is for all intents and purposes a deal breaker. There are other get-rich-quick schemes out there than a dead-end project like the one you're describing.

Quote:
There is also a sizeable portion of the population that doesn't trust the "vaccine" and the undeniable number of questions and stories coming out about it's harmful effects on the body
Earlier you said unvaccinated people were "rare", now you're suggesting they're a "sizable portion", which one is it?
If they're sizable, then there's enough donors out there that paying "purebloods" to donate blood is not worth it. One savvy ad campaign touting compassion and WWJD? saves more money than paying donors, unless "pureblood" is a synonym for greed.
If they're rare, then by extension the pool of buyers is even more rare unless all "purebloods" are sick as hell and need blood. That means there's not enough demand to cover operating costs so nobody gets paid.

I'm not here because of my blood, I'm here because I like capitalism and using it to deflate deluded fantasies like this get-rich-quick scheme.

Last edited by HibikiR; 12-07-2022 at 2:28 PM..
Old 12-07-2022, 2:23 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
I never said there wasn't a shortage of blood, but there isn't enough demand out there for the money you're talking about. Just because you'd be willing to pay doesn't mean that there's a feasible market for an entrepreneur.
It doesn't mean there isn't a feasible market for an entrepreneur either. Quite the opposite as I see it. It seems this is a thing too, even though the articles I posted are "sketchy as hell".

Aside from this company which appears to be just now trying to implement the ability to choose a donor, I don't see that there is any supply of unvaxxed blood available should someone need it.

https://safeblood.ch/en/

That seemingly creates demand. Maybe when it's saturated with pureblood donations as well as the option to choose it then this all goes away, but for now...as I said, I'd pay for it so I'm sure there are others if given the choice, would pay for it too. Especially since it doesn't even seem to be an option currently.

I owe FP something.
Old 12-07-2022, 2:34 PM

Quote:
It doesn't mean there isn't a feasible market for an entrepreneur either. Quite the opposite as I see it. It seems this is a thing too, even though the articles I posted are "sketchy as hell".

Aside from this company which appears to be just now trying to implement the ability to choose a donor, I don't see that there is any supply of unvaxxed blood available should someone need it.

https://safeblood.ch/en/

That seemingly creates demand. Maybe when it's saturated with pureblood donations as well as the option to choose it then this all goes away, but for now...as I said, I'd pay for it so I'm sure there are others if given the choice, would pay for it too. Especially since it doesn't even seem to be an option currently.
Your idea isn't feasible unless you crunch the numbers and prove that your aforementioned company can afford pay blood donors $$$ for their blood on top of all the other costs of doing business.

The absence of unvaxxed blood stores either means you don't have the info regarding unvaxxed blood stores, or that there's an opening in the market for it. It does not indicate demand, that requires different metrics to determine. The top one would be the number of unvaxxed people that require blood right now. Seeing how the "purebloods" love to crow about their health, I'd say they don't show a strong demand for blood. Future demand is not a good metric since the typical response to future demand, storage, is not quite possible with blood unless you anticipate "purebloods" with urgent needs due to bad health within a few weeks.

Right now, all you have is the assumption that other people will pay what you'd pay, and you haven't even provided a number to how much you'd pay.

Last edited by HibikiR; 12-07-2022 at 2:39 PM..
Old 12-07-2022, 2:37 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Earlier you said unvaccinated people were "rare", now you're suggesting they're a "sizable portion", which one is it?
Rare, unvaccinated blood (there is no ability to request that apparently). Sizeable portion of the population that is unvaccinated (that could have the desire to want unvaccinated blood should the need arise).

Quote:
If they're sizable, then there's enough donors out there that paying "purebloods" to donate blood is not worth it. One savvy ad campaign touting compassion and WWJD? saves more money than paying donors, unless "pureblood" is a synonym for greed.
If they're rare, then by extension the pool of buyers is even more rare unless all "purebloods" are sick as hell and need blood. That means there's not enough demand to cover operating costs so nobody gets paid.
See above. Also, you're here because you're a capitalist but associate "pureblood" with greed? That's certainly ironic. Jesus worked for income as well.

Quote:
I'm not here because of my blood, I'm here because I like capitalism and using it to deflate deluded fantasies.
Thanks for trying to deflate my deluded fantasy.

Anyway...

I owe FP something.
Old 12-07-2022, 2:45 PM

Quote:
Rare, unvaccinated blood (there is no ability to request that apparently). Sizeable portion of the population that is unvaccinated (that could have the desire to want unvaccinated blood should the need arise).

See above. Also, you're here because you're a capitalist but associate "pureblood" with greed? That's certainly ironic. Jesus worked for income as well.

Thanks for trying to deflate my deluded fantasy.

Anyway...
Should the need arise, that doesn't mean much in this industry. You either have a high enough demand now to make the enterprise profitable or you don't. How many dying "purebloods" are out there that need blood?

No, I am asking you if "purebloods" are charitable and will donate for free when called upon, or if "purebloods" are greedy and will donate only for money. Jesus worked for income, but he was better known for charity. You know who was known more for his interest in income? Judas.

The math alone deflates your deluded fantasy. Come back when you actually get paid to donate or fork out $$$ for blood.
Old 12-07-2022, 3:02 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Lol. Sorry I didn't have all of my market studies done prior to posting my questions here. It's a real thing and I suspect we're going to be hearing a lot more about it.

You don't agree, I get it. You are so full of contradictions it seems you're here just to argue or prove something. I'm not.

You're a capitalist but would judge others for making money off of their pureblood? And then you label it as greed? What makes your income not greed? Judas was the keeper of the money bag and a thief. His love of money caused him to betray Jesus.

You seem upset. I'm out.

I owe FP something.
Old 12-07-2022, 3:20 PM

It's an idea, it's not a real thing until the first time money changes hands. We can very easily not hear about it, like any other failed business plan, ever again.

The only contradiction here is the mentality of the "pureblood". For all their conservative, God-fearing values, they're not above preying on the sick for money in a cash for blood scheme. The fact that they want an excessive amount in payment takes it beyond acceptable compensation and into thievery.

Big Pharma got their money preying on the sick with the vax and now you want to get your riches too only with blood. Get your greedy a** right with God, now I'm out.

Last edited by HibikiR; 12-07-2022 at 6:50 PM..
Old 12-07-2022, 11:50 PM
Veteran Member

You should just try to be at peace with what you've done......it's not like there's an "un vaccination".

We aren't greedy or preying on anyone but if we should need blood some of us would prefer untainted blood.

If as the facts roll in it comes to be that "everyone" would prefer untainted blood then naturally there would be a premium on it,

just human nature.

Old 12-08-2022, 9:58 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
1) Math/economics doesn't work out. The premise of this is based on there being a low number of unvaxxed. That affects both the supply and the demand, since the vaxxed population has no demand for unvaxxed blood since they're already past the point of no return (physically and/or ideologically). Simple equilibrium of low supply and low demand brings the price point down to regular $.
2) ELISA (Enzyme Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay), it's how we find antibodies for all sorts of things in blood. Just need to use reactants specific to vaccine antibodies or spike protein.
3) Essentially no. You can freeze plasma, but not red blood cells and platelets.
You have a good point here. Even if there is a need for the untainted blood, there is a declining group that would actually care about it. You may have limited supply, but that means nothing if there's no demand.

"Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
I like my guns like the left likes their voters-"undocumented".
Old 12-08-2022, 11:32 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wherryj View Post
Even if there is a need for the untainted blood, there is a declining group that would actually care about it. You may have limited supply, but that means nothing if there's no demand.
Perhaps, but I think almost any need would create demand considering there is zero supply. I would surmise the origination of the Safeblood bank is in response to that demand.

Quote:
Unfortunately, anyone not wanting blood from vaccinated donors may not have a choice. Blood centers don't keep data regarding donors' vaccination status, or even if they've been previously infected with COVID, Kaiser wrote.
https://www.newsweek.com/blood-cente...ations-1620236

I owe FP something.
Old 12-08-2022, 5:11 PM

Quote:
If as the facts roll in it comes to be that "everyone" would prefer untainted blood then naturally there would be a premium on it,

just human nature.
Yeah, trading in blood is a lot more complicated than picking your choice of beer off the shelf. Unless you prove that there's a scientific rationale (statistically significant difference in outcome) for giving a vaccinated person unvaccinated blood beside the unobjective "preference" then you won't see doctors and blood banks backing you on that. If they can live with not giving blood to a JW saying no to blood, they can live with not giving vaccinated blood to someone with a "preference" saying no to vaccinated blood. You could try throwing money at the problem, but a conversation with cancer patient parents will show you that throwing money around doesn't change protocols, that just puts you in the bargaining stage of grief.

Chances are it'll just be unvaccinated get unvaccinated blood and vaccinated get vaccinated blood, which kills demand for unvaccinated blood. Find another way to get that $$$.

Last edited by HibikiR; 12-08-2022 at 5:40 PM..
Old 12-08-2022, 5:41 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Yeah, trading in blood is a lot more complicated than picking your choice of beer off the shelf. Unless you prove that there's a scientific rationale (statistically significant difference in outcome) for giving a vaccinated person unvaccinated blood beside the unobjective "preference" then you won't see doctors and blood banks backing you on that. Chances are it'll just be unvaccinated get unvaccinated blood and vaccinated get vaccinated blood, which kills demand for unvaccinated blood. Find another way to get that $$$.

Not looking for money and neither is anyone else.

You make weak attempts to steer the topic from what it actually is only to have me spill it out like a bucket of paint.

Yet another consideration to satisfying our basic instinct to survive has arisen.

The author here sugar coated it

(responsibly I would say)

and you signal the anxiety it causes you.

From where will this "proof" you require come?

Aren't those that would typically be involved in that sort of thing tied up at the moment trying to conceal a global body count?

Old 12-08-2022, 6:09 PM

Quote:
Not looking for money and neither is anyone else.

You make weak attempts to steer the topic from what it actually is only to have me spill it out like a bucket of paint.

Yet another consideration to satisfying our basic instinct to survive has arisen.

The author here sugar coated it

(responsibly I would say)

and you signal the anxiety it causes you.

From where will this "proof" you require come?

Aren't those that would typically be involved in that sort of thing tied up at the moment trying to conceal a global body count?
Yeah, that's a tangent (and a lie) and then some...
Old 12-08-2022, 6:14 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Yeah, that's a tangent (and a lie) and then some...

Sorry.....try to be less transparent I guess.

Old 12-08-2022, 6:26 PM

Quote:
Sorry.....try to be less transparent I guess.
You could try not lying about the OP's intentions. You're sounding like a White House press secretary trying to downplay some of the OP's BS.