Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 12-06-2018, 9:57 AM
Veteran Member

Like I already mentioned, GOP has to significantly revise the agenda and adopt quite a few Dem ideas in order to get CA back. Also, they have to use more aggressive tactics. Obviously, pro-choice/pro-life is one of the hottest topics, also illegal immigration. Hopefully, 2A will be protected by SCOTUS.

Last edited by riderr; 12-06-2018 at 10:02 AM..
Old 12-06-2018, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
Now here I thought I was dealing with a gun owner who appreciated RKBA and truth.
Instead of admitting you have been misled based on the verifiable links Ive posted. You completely ignore the topic and ramble on about Fox News which was not addressed.

Calgunners want to why this state is gone! I give you Demo2A which translated means Democrat troll !

sir you have embarrassed yourself !
Are you implying that all CalGunners or CA gun owners need or have to be a member of Trump's party or GOP party?
Here I thought I was newbie member, but you as a CalGuns Addict member implying this even though many CalGunners have stated themselves that they are not a party to Trump and GOP in other threads and have not bashed on them, I notice you may be the newbie member here.
And you deny the facts I've given you and resort to some GOP media for verification.

I feel sorry for you that you can not think on your own or for yourself.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2018, 10:15 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demo2A View Post
Are you implying that all CalGunners or CA gun owners need or have to be a member of Trump's party or GOP party?
Not all the gun owners are 2A supporters. The reality check clearly shows that being a Democrat and 2A supporter are mutually excluding categories. Yes, one can be a gun owner, but not necessarily 2A supporter
Old 12-06-2018, 10:53 AM

People seem to forget that there are other political parties in America, or just be a independent. After the last election, it seems to GOPers or the party of Trump sees it as "me against them" "Trump against Liberals" etc., and forget that other parties ever existed.
I shouldn't have to remind Californians about Arnold. A moderate Republican. Ex-Governor of CA and his views and how he WON.
Cox was completely for the Party of Trump, while Arnold would of been Party of GOP, but not of Trump.
You haven't read my other posts about guns and ownership, and I support 2A.
Others that say they are completely for 2A, but when Trump bans Molot Veprs or bump stock, those 2A people say "eh, that's no issue, that's fake news, its like putting rims on a car, etc." Do you really think these people are for 2A or they have gotten used to being shafted in the state of CA so much, they turn Liberal thought on gun control measures?
I disparage religion, and that should only bother those that really think of themselves religious, but then those that are offended seems to forget the teachings of the Bible when defending themselves, I get bashed on for doing so, or supposed 2A supporters saying "wouldn't want to be his neighbor." But does it say anywhere in the 2A that gun owners Must be religious or is that another GOP thought?

Old 12-06-2018, 10:54 AM
Calguns Addict

Default NOT

Quote:
Here I thought I was newbie member, but you as a CalGuns Addict member implying this even though many CalGunners have stated themselves that they are not a party to Trump and GOP in other threads and have not bashed on them, I notice you may be the newbie member here.
And you deny the facts I've given you and resort to some GOP media for verification.

Im not implying anything. I am flat out saying if your NOT in GOP/TRUMP camp you fall into the anti gun category.

Its not difficult to find out the democrat party wants to eliminate the private ownership of firearms! What other choice is there if a person believes in RKBA?

For the record you have given me no facts. You have parroted the antigun media democrat talking points.
BTW I do not have access to Fox News as I believe pay TV is not very entertaining .

"LIARS MAKE
THE BEST PROMISES"
Pierce Brown
Old 12-06-2018, 10:57 AM
Calguns Addict

https://www.quora.com/Are-there-actu...o-ban-all-guns

"LIARS MAKE
THE BEST PROMISES"
Pierce Brown

Last edited by ja308; 12-06-2018 at 11:01 AM..
Old 12-06-2018, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Im not implying anything. I am flat out saying if your NOT in GOP/TRUMP camp you fall into the anti gun category.

Its not difficult to find out the democrat party wants to eliminate the private ownership of firearms! What other choice is there if a person believes in RKBA?

For the record you have given me no facts. You have parroted the antigun media democrat talking points.
BTW I do not have access to Fox News as I believe pay TV is not very entertaining .
Wait, you are saying if you are not GOP or Trump party, then you're a anti-gun? Really?
So if I am independent, or Green, or w/es else, then I automatically fall in-line as a Democrat?
Did you ignore and deny the fact that Trump banned Bump Stocks and Molot Veprs? Is that fake news to you? Does banning things make 2A better or more GOP or does it make it more Liberal?
You don't watch TV, but you seem to be well versed on the internet, but I don't know if you know, but that is considered more Liberal way of finding news.
So my first paragraph in my prev. statement is absolutely true? Hmm..

I'll flat out say that you truly are something special.....ed.

Last edited by Demo2A; 12-06-2018 at 11:52 AM..
Old 12-06-2018, 12:19 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Wait, you are saying if you are not GOP or Trump party, then you're a anti-gun? Really?
So if I am independent, or Green, or w/es else, then I automatically fall in-line as a Democrat?
Did you ignore and deny the fact that Trump banned Bump Stocks and Molot Veprs? Is that fake news to you? Does banning things make 2A better or more GOP or does it make it more Liberal?
You don't watch TV, but you seem to be well versed on the internet, but I don't know if you know, but that is considered more Liberal way of finding news.
So my first paragraph in my prev. statement is absolutely true? Hmm..

I'll flat out say that you truly are something special.....ed.

Yes if you are green your party is 100% anti gun. If you are progun and vote independent or libertarian you are in fact giving your vote to a democrat because they have NEVER won an election.

President Trump turned slob stocks over to the ATF big deal.

At least you concede John Cox position on right to life is correct and thats important .

I do notice the link on democrats wanting to take away private guns from the people was not addressed, so I guess we are on the same page there too! BTW its good page to be on.
MAGA

"LIARS MAKE
THE BEST PROMISES"
Pierce Brown
Old 12-06-2018, 12:26 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderr View Post
I wouldn't go that far. They are just the political opponents, which is why we have two major (and ton of minor) parties. As much as my views are not aligning well with the Democratic Party agenda, I acknowledge the political diversity need. Countries with one dominant party never do well.

Only some gun owners support 2A or prioritize this support over other issues. Thus, it's not stupid, really. It's just they are not on our side. I am personally aware of quite a few Christians, who are not ready to die for the Satan's followers right to exercise it.
It would seem the 1 party states do quite well according to the democrat party USA.i.e. China and Cuba who constantly get praised by the democrat party and they are not diverse.
will you provide me with examples where diversity is good for liberty ?

In fact democrats are angry president Trump critised General Motors for closing plants in Ohio and keeping them open in China.

"LIARS MAKE
THE BEST PROMISES"
Pierce Brown
Old 12-06-2018, 2:28 PM

Quote:
Yes if you are green your party is 100% anti gun. If you are progun and vote independent or libertarian you are in fact giving your vote to a democrat because they have NEVER won an election.

President Trump turned slob stocks over to the ATF big deal.

At least you concede John Cox position on right to life is correct and thats important .

I do notice the link on democrats wanting to take away private guns from the people was not addressed, so I guess we are on the same page there too! BTW its good page to be on.
MAGA
Independants vote dem, repub or other. We like to vote for what is best for ourselves and the country. With that said I voted repub where I could this last election. A vote for change. We had no vote on senator unless you were a dem. Feinstein and DeLeon were not a choice. Also, being green does not mean your against the 2A. Where did you get that idea? It means you are environmentally conscious.
Old 12-06-2018, 3:13 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptalar View Post
Independants vote dem, repub or other. We like to vote for what is best for ourselves and the country. With that said I voted repub where I could this last election. A vote for change. We had no vote on senator unless you were a dem. Feinstein and DeLeon were not a choice. Also, being green does not mean your against the 2A. Where did you get that idea? It means you are environmentally conscious.
Im pleased you voted republican and would urge you to join the party in order to influence primary candidates.

Being green means one is a stupid,brainwashed,communist dupe who relies on media soundbites to form uneducated opinions, that if carried out will have us living a horrible existence.
here is a link on those goof balls regards guns.
http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Gre...un_Control.htm
Extend background checks to all private sales of firearms..
Eliminate the gun show loophole that permits sale of weapons without background checks.
Increase compensation for jurors and provide childcare for those serving jury duty.
Protect victims' rights. Ensure the opportunity for victims to make victim-impact statements. Consider forms of restitution to victims.
Thoughtful, carefully considered gun control such as is contained in the Brady Bill (1993).
Source: Green Party Platform adopted, July 12-15 2012 in Baltimore , Jul 15, 2012
Restrict police use of guns and all forms of control weapons

Restrict police use of guns and all forms of control weapons. Restraining weapons and methods such as pepper spray, taser guns, stun belts, gas, choke holds and tight hand cuffs are greatly over-used. States must pass legislation that reduce and restrict police possession and use of such methods of control.
Source: 2008 Green Party Platform from 2008 Chicago Convention , Jul 13, 2008
Support Brady Bill & thoughtful gun control

We support the ‘Brady Bill’ and thoughtful, carefully considered GUN CONTROL.
Source: Green Party Platform, at 2000 National Convention , Jun 25, 2000

for the record the Brady bill put gun haters like James Comey in charge of background checks when state governments did a really fine job w/o fed influence !

However those who would vote democrat are better off voting green because they, unlike democrats are at least honest in what they want!

"LIARS MAKE
THE BEST PROMISES"
Pierce Brown

Last edited by ja308; 12-06-2018 at 3:17 PM..
Old 12-06-2018, 3:41 PM

Quote:
Im pleased you voted republican and would urge you to join the party in order to influence primary candidates.

Being green means one is a stupid,brainwashed,communist dupe who relies on media soundbites to form uneducated opinions, that if carried out will have us living a horrible existence.
here is a link on those goof balls regards guns.
http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Gre...un_Control.htm
Extend background checks to all private sales of firearms..
Eliminate the gun show loophole that permits sale of weapons without background checks.
Increase compensation for jurors and provide childcare for those serving jury duty.
Protect victims' rights. Ensure the opportunity for victims to make victim-impact statements. Consider forms of restitution to victims.
Thoughtful, carefully considered gun control such as is contained in the Brady Bill (1993).
Source: Green Party Platform adopted, July 12-15 2012 in Baltimore , Jul 15, 2012
Restrict police use of guns and all forms of control weapons

Restrict police use of guns and all forms of control weapons. Restraining weapons and methods such as pepper spray, taser guns, stun belts, gas, choke holds and tight hand cuffs are greatly over-used. States must pass legislation that reduce and restrict police possession and use of such methods of control.
Source: 2008 Green Party Platform from 2008 Chicago Convention , Jul 13, 2008
Support Brady Bill & thoughtful gun control

We support the ĎBrady Billí and thoughtful, carefully considered GUN CONTROL.
Source: Green Party Platform, at 2000 National Convention , Jun 25, 2000

for the record the Brady bill put gun haters like James Comey in charge of background checks when state governments did a really fine job w/o fed influence !

However those who would vote democrat are better off voting green because they, unlike democrats are at least honest in what they want!
The Green Party is a different animal from being a Green person who is environmentally astute. With that said I do not agree with any of the Green Party Crap above. It is just more loss of what freedoms we have left. The problem with life is that there are no guarantees. These people want some kind of marshal law society where nobody can go anywhere or do anything. But you will be safe, whatever that means. I was a republican but I am fed up with both parties.
Old 12-06-2018, 6:36 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:

If you vote for Democrats especially in this state you are working against yourself and gun owners of this state.

Quote:
You've outed yourself right there. The GOP is not Trump's party BTW.

If you haven't noticed every statewide elected office is occupied by Democrats mostly ones that are hostile to gun rights and gun ownership.

Thank your neighbor and fellow gun owners for passing Prop 63. For that gun control is a winning legislative agenda.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
contact the governor
https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
NRA Life Member.
Old 12-06-2018, 8:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
If you vote for Democrats especially in this state you are working against yourself and gun owners of this state.

You've outed yourself right there. The GOP is not Trump's party BTW.

If you haven't noticed every statewide elected office is occupied by Democrats mostly ones that are hostile to gun rights and gun ownership.
You do notice there are Republicans that work against Trump, so which party is Trump and which are those working against?
What did I out? So you picked a reply you can cover, but can't answer any of the following replies I've given since?

And I see you only see a 2 Party rule. Independent, Green, etc., doesn't exist to you.

And please tell me, what Party do you think I am?

Last edited by Demo2A; 12-06-2018 at 8:05 PM..
Old 12-06-2018, 8:28 PM

Quote:
You do notice there are Republicans that work against Trump, so which party is Trump and which are those working against?
What did I out? So you picked a reply you can cover, but can't answer any of the following replies I've given since?

And I see you only see a 2 Party rule. Independent, Green, etc., doesn't exist to you.

Because, those 3rd party candidates usually only get a few percent of the vote in primaries. They also typically donít have enough funds or experience to have their name get out there enough to depend on them if elected.

You canít blame someone for not wanting to take a chance on someone who has zero track record to see what they stand for. Anyone can promise anything and not deliver. But at least with a candidate with a track record you have a good feeling about how they will vote on things
Old 12-06-2018, 8:41 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Yes I'm aware of that. If anyone isn't well they're not paying any attention.

I haven't bothered if that bugs you so much.

Quote:
Facts don't care about your feelings and we only have a two party system. Both parties do wield a lot power nationally and at the state levels. Except in California where Independents and Democrats have reduced them to a party of irrelevance. Not one Republican here has any input on any state matters period. So when our taxes go up thank the Democrats for that.

Neither of those parties have a snowballs chance in hell to win here. The same goes for any Republican. The Republican party's problem here is entirely self inflicted with the help of Democrats destroying this state doing it.

As has been stated to you before the Green party is anti gun.

Quote:
If you're an Independent you more than likely vote left the majority of the time. Since most Independent's lean left in this state. Which in turn you vote against gun ownership in this state every single time you vote Democrat.

Your posts speak for themselves already.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Thank your neighbor and fellow gun owners for passing Prop 63. For that gun control is a winning legislative agenda.
contact the governor
In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
NRA Life Member.

Last edited by chris; 12-06-2018 at 8:45 PM..
Old 12-06-2018, 9:19 PM

Quote:
Yes I'm aware of that. If anyone isn't well they're not paying any attention.

I haven't bothered if that bugs you so much.

Facts don't care about your feelings and we only have a two party system. Both parties do wield a lot power nationally and at the state levels. Except in California where Independents and Democrats have reduced them to a party of irrelevance. Not one Republican here has any input on any state matters period. So when our taxes go up thank the Democrats for that.

Neither of those parties have a snowballs chance in hell to win here. The same goes for any Republican. The Republican party's problem here is entirely self inflicted with the help of Democrats destroying this state doing it.

As has been stated to you before the Green party is anti gun.

If you're an Independent you more than likely vote left the majority of the time. Since most Independent's lean left in this state. Which in turn you vote against gun ownership in this state every single time you vote Democrat.

Your posts speak for themselves already.

[/QUOTE]Unfortunately, you haven't read any of what I said about border control in other threads, but you like to judge and assume I vote Democrat for some odd reason, or vote against guns.
I didn't vote in the last election for governor and what not, I didn't like either of them. Me saying this, I assume you'll judge me as a Democrat which hold the same amount of ground as me assuming you like men over women.
Yea, other parties don't have a chance, but does that mean I still have to oblige by the current Major political parties and accept their ideologies without question?
If all MAGA supporters jump off the cliff, do you follow?
Maybe if the country of USA thought for themselves more than have political people tell you what to believe, we wouldn't have such a messed up country as it is now.

Old 12-06-2018, 9:33 PM

Oh yea, I'm the party of George Washington...
Evan McMullin would have been best for US as President.
Dare to call me a Democrat, only if you don't mind being called a communist.

Old 12-06-2018, 9:52 PM

Quote:

There is not a LOL big enough for that.

Evan McMuffin's campaign strategy was, literally, "Hello! You have never heard of me, and I worked for the CIA but I won't talk about my job WINK, and I haven't done the ground work in enough states to win the election at all, but Republicans, please vote for me and I will throw this election! P.S. No, I won't tell you who's paying for this."

We need a new, stronger word than gullible for anyone who voted for that buffoon.

For trivia buffs, Evan McMuffin is Coty Wyckoff.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:03 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Unfortunately, you haven't read any of what I said about border control in other threads, but you like to judge and assume I vote Democrat for some odd reason, or vote against guns.
I didn't vote in the last election for governor and what not, I didn't like either of them. Me saying this, I assume you'll judge me as a Democrat which hold the same amount of ground as me assuming you like men over women.
Yea, other parties don't have a chance, but does that mean I still have to oblige by the current Major political parties and accept their ideologies without question?
If all MAGA supporters jump off the cliff, do you follow?
Maybe if the country of USA thought for themselves more than have political people tell you what to believe, we wouldn't have such a messed up country as it is now.

Getting a little defensive aren't you?

You're not that special to waste my time on to search your posts. You posted in this thread. Don't try and justify yourself by your other posts.

It's pretty clear who you are and who you do vote for. No point in lying anymore and no need to get your panties in a bunch.

Not voting is another vote for a Democrat. Yes we're outnumbered here and that is a fact.

Come back when you actually something of substance.

contact the governor
NRA Life Member.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:06 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:

Are you even old enough to know what a Communist even is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merovign View Post

If there was one it would take my entire screen.

contact the governor
NRA Life Member.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Are you even old enough to know what a Communist even is?

If there was one it would take my entire screen.
Quite defensive there kiddo.

Old 12-06-2018, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merovign View Post

Evan McMuffin's campaign strategy was, literally, "Hello! You have never heard of me, and I worked for the CIA but I won't talk about my job WINK, and I haven't done the ground work in enough states to win the election at all, but Republicans, please vote for me and I will throw this election! P.S. No, I won't tell you who's paying for this."

We need a new, stronger word than gullible for anyone who voted for that buffoon.

For trivia buffs, Evan McMuffin is Coty Wyckoff.
Ah yes, another typical Trumper.

Old 12-06-2018, 11:04 PM

And my point has been proven to an extent. I label myself as a Independent, I didn't vote either Democrat or Republican, but these "MAGA" obsessed supporters see me as either a Democrat or something to be made fun of.
You guys are what is wrong with the Republican party, but then again the true Republican party has set sail from Trump in my opinion.
And I consider this subject closed as these narrow and simple minded individuals only see it as you're either Democrat or Republican even if you say otherwise.
No wonder Republicans can't win this state, instead of trying to rally who aren't Democrats to vote for a change, when you're a Independent, they label you as Democrat and make enemies even more.

Last edited by Demo2A; 12-06-2018 at 11:08 PM..
Old 12-07-2018, 12:56 AM

Someone in this thread is as much of an ďindependentĒ as Bernie Sanders.
Old 12-07-2018, 1:00 AM

Iím trying to fathom how anyone who didnít vote for Cox is pro-2A.

Can someone explain this to me, please?
Old 12-07-2018, 1:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by email View Post
Iím trying to fathom how anyone who didnít vote for Cox is pro-2A.

Can someone explain this to me, please?
So have you read my replies or did you jump on a band wagon?
How about fathom a no vote. Now did you still need explaining?

My bad, I said I am done with this thread...
Now I'm done.
Can someone explain why these narrow minded people think Independent is an auto-Democrat? And please don't use any band wagon theories or ideologies.

Old 12-07-2018, 6:38 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:

Now I'm done.
Can someone explain why these narrow minded people think Independent is an auto-Democrat? And please don't use any band wagon theories or ideologies.

Its OK Democrat 2A!
Tell the lackey handlers who work for Soros,Bloomberg and the DNC you tried to infiltrate cal guns as an independent and failed. Its not your fault its just that we know independent is another word for gun grabbing CHUMP !

Good boy have a cookie and pat on the head !

"LIARS MAKE
THE BEST PROMISES"
Pierce Brown
Old 12-07-2018, 8:54 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Your nickname says it loud and clear.
Old 12-07-2018, 9:39 AM

You have the typical attitude of a leftist. You attack me for owning a business for profit. At least now everyone knows what you truly are.
- Audiophil2 to Ja308.

Need I say more?

Old 12-07-2018, 10:57 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
You have the typical attitude of a leftist. You attack me for owning a business for profit. At least now everyone knows what you truly are.
- Audiophil2 to Ja308.

Need I say more?

Yeah you can say lots more, you could say that audiophil has and is profiting from the democrat passed and signed 1934 NFA act which pretty banned the suppressors and full auto items this man deals in. You could further say his business has dropped lots with the wonderful solid Pro Gun President Trump who is so solid no one is buying out of panic.

You could say he would not have a business if it were not for FDR and the democrat legislature who passed the 1934 NFA act which was so poorly written it was completely thrown out at one time.
You could even say having a business is lots different than being a profiteer that requires the loss of rights to achieve profits.

You as a Rahm Emanuel troll know very well how certain democrats in the past have advocated and instigated wars to sell munitions ! just saying !

"LIARS MAKE
THE BEST PROMISES"
Pierce Brown
Old 12-07-2018, 11:25 AM

Here are JA308's posts in his thread from the past "Bush Policys I disliked"

This dimwit was opposed to gun registration , saying something stupid , like "My Dad used a gun to protect our family and if registration were required he probably would not have had it .

Another example of BUSH putting a paranoid in a position of power .

President Obama ,has the wisdom to take advantage of Hillary Clinton,who is doing a great job as secratary of state .
-said by JA308

Well lets take Obama 1st ,since his accomplisments are more recent .

1st President Obama has appointed folks to offices where they get things done .

Like getting gas and food prices up where the demand is lower.

When BUSH left gas was 2.13 a gallon --because this pollution minded president issued an executive order reversing a common sence moritorium on off shore drilling .

President Obama has wisley reversed Bush and now prices are higher , which benefits the enviroment , it also causes poor people to drive less and buy smaller cars. High food prices stop lower class people from wasting money on beer, liquor, drugs etc.

See the threads on F+F for good things by one of best democrat presidents in US history .

Many progressives like myself enjoy watching folks dig a little deeper at the checkout line and gas pumps
-said by JA308

So who is the Democrat here?
Obvious Troll is Obvious.
I'm independent. JA308 is a Democrat in MAGA hat.

Old 12-07-2018, 11:39 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:

This dimwit was opposed to gun registration , saying something stupid , like "My Dad used a gun to protect our family and if registration were required he probably would not have had it .

President Obama ,has the wisdom to take advantage of Hillary Clinton,who is doing a great job as secratary of state .
-said by JA308

When BUSH left gas was 2.13 a gallon --because this pollution minded president issued an executive order reversing a common sence moritorium on off shore drilling .

President Obama has wisley reversed Bush and now prices are higher , which benefits the enviroment , it also causes poor people to drive less and buy smaller cars. High food prices stop lower class people from wasting money on beer, liquor, drugs etc.

See the threads on F+F for good things by one of best democrat presidents in US history .

Many progressives like myself enjoy watching folks dig a little deeper at the checkout line and gas pumps
-said by JA308

You are cracking me up !

"LIARS MAKE
THE BEST PROMISES"
Pierce Brown
Old 12-08-2018, 8:49 AM

Default Those who didn't vote for Cox.

Quote:

-said by JA308

-said by JA308

In summation...

Obama wise.
Clinton great job.
Obama accomplishments made food and gas prices higher.
Bush = pollution
Low energy costs bad for planet. (CC loon?)
Obama wise. Benefit environment, prices up.
Force poor people to drive less, save planet.
Force poor to avoid beer/liquor by making them pay more for fuel and food.

Demo2A is a dangerous progressive.
He probably doesnít know what that means (or he/she is trolling).

In time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-08-2018, 11:45 AM

Quote:

Now I'm done.

1. A "no vote" is a vote for the vocal majority (Demo-lishing further the 2A in California)

2. With all due respect, I was hoping.

3. Who are you calling "narrow minded"? That's an ironic statement coming from your account.

4. You call yourself "independent" deriding anyone who calls you a Democrat, but freely admit your a full "progressive". This is confusing on it's face.

You read like a typical "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche" progressive.
Old 12-08-2018, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by email View Post
1. A "no vote" is a vote for the vocal majority (Demo-lishing further the 2A in California)

2. With all due respect, I was hoping.

3. Who are you calling "narrow minded"? That's an ironic statement coming from your account.

4. You call yourself "independent" deriding anyone who calls you a Democrat, but freely admit your a full "progressive". This is confusing on it's face.

You read like a typical "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche" progressive.
At least now i know email and ja308 must be partners in life.
Both Democrats with MAGA hats.
Ja308 just didn't know he was going to be a MAGA until last presidential election, but fully supported Obama previous.
Email is a wannabe old man, but follows my posts well and in defense of Ja308.

Old 12-08-2018, 12:53 PM

To all of you who voted green, independent, not even mentioning Democrats
Enjoy the results of the midterm
Old 12-08-2018, 1:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavelek View Post
To all of you who voted green, independent, not even mentioning Democrats
Enjoy the results of the midterm
I voted independent and I voted for republican candidates where I could. All lost. We were not given a choice for senator. I left that ballot blank. I did not vote for Feinstein or Deleon. With that said it is probably good that Feinstein won. She will probably die in office. And hopefully be replaced by somebody better than Deleon.
Old 12-08-2018, 2:40 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderr View Post
Not all the gun owners are 2A supporters. The reality check clearly shows that being a Democrat and 2A supporter are mutually excluding categories. Yes, one can be a gun owner, but not necessarily 2A supporter

Hell, just look at all the rabidly anti-gun politicians and celebrities who see no irony nor problem in them lobbying and passing laws to ban the carrying and ownership of arms while literally surrounded by armed security and law enforcement.

Special, extra-hot place in hell...
Old 12-08-2018, 3:05 PM

Quote:

Trump is a proper Republican (far to the right). Those working against him are RINOS...

I always hope for STRONG Green Party candidates because they suck up far left Democrat votes...

And yes, the lines have been drawn.. it IS Us against Them.. And I am very happy to see it for a change.. As soon as Trump sat down on the front row at Bush's funeral the Obamas Clintons and Carters immediately stopped socializing... It turned colder than our Utah winter....