Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > CA Election Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CA Election Forum Discussion, Planning and Activism for California local elections

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 09-20-2021, 12:06 PM
IVC's Avatar
IVC IVC is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Temecula
Posts: 15,927
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy T View Post
Ah, yes, "Gov. Blackface"...that son of a......should've been kicked out if the Democrats had had any actual integrity.
You're kidding right? It's par for the course in the Democratic Party. Joe Biden was buddies with the KKK guys. You know, "it was different back then." "You ain't black if you have a brain," "Obama is the first African-American who is articulate and bright and clean, with no [cough, cough] dialect."

And you and your family are trying to find fault somewhere else while voting for these guys? Pretending it's someone else? What a joke! I guess next you'll say that Democrats voted for civil rights and believed in individual freedoms for *everyone*, including those that Democrats wanted to keep segregated...
__________________
NRA Benefactor Member
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 09-20-2021, 12:46 PM
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,799
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVC View Post
You're kidding right? It's par for the course in the Democratic Party. Joe Biden was buddies with the KKK guys. You know, "it was different back then." "You ain't black if you have a brain," "Obama is the first African-American who is articulate and bright and clean, with no [cough, cough] dialect."

And you and your family are trying to find fault somewhere else while voting for these guys? Pretending it's someone else? What a joke! I guess next you'll say that Democrats voted for civil rights and believed in individual freedoms for *everyone*, including those that Democrats wanted to keep segregated...
Exactly and add to that the racism of low expectations and Democrat excusing through the roof murder rates and other serious crimes.

I am horrified that the best Supreme Court justice in US history and the best economist, best USA Sheriff and so many others are thrown in by Democrats solely on ethnic background.

Blacks are equal to every other race in opportunity and intelligence. It's a crime how media and government schools keep them from achieving their potential by always putting them as victims.
A person who has been taught as a child on how its unfair they were born Black and they will never have a chance to prosper because of their race.
To think it was White people who put an end to slavery and yet Democrats want to continue race wars , pitting people against one another.
https://www.prageru.com/video/a-shor...ory-of-slavery
Interestingly those who are Christians seem happy, well adjusted and affluent.

Last edited by ja308; 09-20-2021 at 1:03 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 09-20-2021, 2:46 PM
mshill's Avatar
mshill mshill is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Beyond the reach...
Posts: 3,764
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Dont know if anyone has mentioned it before this but Arnold running and f'ing up as a Republican did a lot of damage. That's when I registered independent.
__________________
Quote:
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 09-20-2021, 3:52 PM
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,799
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshill View Post
Dont know if anyone has mentioned it before this but Arnold running and f'ing up as a Republican did a lot of damage. That's when I registered independent.
Nice going, that was his plan all along and you got played for a Chump ! You sure showed him and BTW how is this great plan working ?
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 09-20-2021, 4:16 PM
Dragunov's Avatar
Dragunov Dragunov is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: TEXAS and FREEDOM!!
Posts: 1,885
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW948 View Post
This is why, and you can flame away if you want, we need to leave this state... its over.. we have no DUE PROCESS here anymore.. and let's face reality, which I feel like Repubs are NOT doing by playing by the rules still, in that even if Elder got in right... let's say he got in, What in the holy fkk could he do on the topics that REALLY MATTER?

He would be blocked, circumvented, twisted up, lied about, sued, media blitzed, media blacked, ..with commie judges inserting their knives up his azz... trust me, by the 6 month mark, he would realize that it was a BIG mistake to take this on..

We have to be realistic and stop thinking about this in the old school mentality ways of thinking in how we still think that we have DUE PROCESS in Lib/Dem enclaves..we dont..

We need to just get the hell out of here.. we, the conservatives, are actually, to tell you the truth, supporting indirectly, the commie machine here by our tax dollars through profesional work and small/med business revenues... as well as giving CA the best 'look' that we can give it.. We are paying for our demise--->it's a simple concept but think about that for a second..

As I said in another post, we are wasting time and we need to maneuver to another front (state) on the battlefield to counter attack any commie BS that comes that way... we will have a VIABLE chance then unlike here in CA...

We are wasting our passion, time, vote, and money by staying here behind enemy lines... remember,, THE COMMIES ARE NOT PLAYING BY THE RULES HERE... BUT WE CONSERVATIVES HAVE TO.... the game is twisted here.. just like NY,.. MA...etc etc

Its not giving up by relocating... its re-maneuvering for the counter attack.. other red states NEED us.. we conservative Californians have good local and state level political experience.. we know what to look out for... we are politically battle hardened.. it's a waste of talent by staying here
I completely agree! I saw this coming 15 years ago, and planned my exit accordingly. I left in 2012, never to return. I'm now a devout Texan. Every Californian I meet, gets grilled on hoping they left their "liberalism" in CA. I remind them that 70-75% of Texans, carry loaded guns in their vehicle, and THEY can, too!
I also remind them that no matter whom you are, unless you're a "Liberal" Texans will accept them as other Texans. We don't have many RINTXO'S here, and want to keep it that way. I know many others here, that don't mind making liberals uncomfortable.
If you have license plates from CA. NY. NJ. IL, or MA. Get them changed ASAP.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 09-20-2021, 4:24 PM
Dragunov's Avatar
Dragunov Dragunov is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: TEXAS and FREEDOM!!
Posts: 1,885
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy T View Post
You know, the Republicans do have some good ideas. Not all of them, of course, but there are some. Lower government involvement in private lives is one of those.

Here's why they keep failing in states like California. It's similar to why they are now failing in my current state of residence, Virginia. And the Republicans can change this if they really want to.

First, many, many minority voters, especially Black voters, consider the Republican Party the modern-day equivalent of George Wallace and Bull Connor. And there are very good reasons why that is. The Republicans actually seem *afraid* of especially Black people, to the point that they're unwilling to go to where large populations of them live, talk (and *LISTEN*) with them, and make their case. The Democrats do that. The Republicans...don't.

Republican refusal to repudiate the Confederacy is another big one. The Germans did the right thing by repudiating Nazism. But for some reason, many (especially White) Republicans hang on to this "Lost Cause of Dixie" mindset. As the son of a Black man, there's no way in Hell that any of my family, myself includes, is going to vote for a Confederacy-worshiper. The Republicans need to drop that.

In the case of Latinos, it's this automatic assumption that I constantly see that anyone who "looks Hispanic" and happens to speak Spanish is here illegally. I've eye-witnessed this happen far, far too many times to count. "Goddam illegal..." I keep hearing muttered or outright said a lot of times when a brown-skinned, Native American-looking family happens to walk by. Make no mistake, they are well aware of that mindset. They also know those folks with that mindset tend to vote Republican.

Finally, in order to effectively "be allowed" to run as a Republican, you've got to be a CHREEESCH-CHUN! No non-Christians allowed! How do I know this? By going to local Republican Party gatherings and talking with the people there. That sort of bigotry's just gotta go, folks. We are a secular nation, not a "Christian nation", and given the Salem Witch Trials back when we were officially a "Christian nation", I hope we always remain a secular nation.

I know, you don't like hearing this, and, well, the truth hurts sometimes. You've still got to face it and fix it, though, if you want the hope of ever winning states like California again.

This is why the Republicans lost Virginia. This is why Bloom-boy's influence actually worked here. And the same thing is happening in the states of Washington and Oregon as well. Just look.
Hispanics that are called "goddam illegals"? It's their fault. Start learning to speak English, and at least SOMEwhat, involve yourself into our culture. As far as AmerIndians go, most of them ARE republicans.

I have news for you.... How in the HELL can you POSSIBLY read our founding documents, and come to the conclusion that this nation ISN'T founded on Christianity??

A lot of fail in your post.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 09-20-2021, 4:25 PM
Garand Hunter Garand Hunter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,783
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Mr Shared, I call BOOL SNIT on your blathering tripe. At 78 yrs old I have watched the feces hole I call Kaw Lee Pforn Yuh drift farther and further LEFT for some years passing. 95% LEFT in the Assembly and Senate and county officials and etc going there, LEFT ! Some of us have said OUTA HERE and done so. If you don't like what and why we do so, SO WHAT ! BYE to you and your state.

Psalm 1
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 09-20-2021, 4:41 PM
SharedShots SharedShots is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 639
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchang0 View Post
I'm a 3rd party loser, soon to be a no party loser (No Party Preference).

Condemning me isn't going to make me vote for your party.

What WILL make me vote for your party is:

1) Clearly stating a platform or policy goal that I agree with.

2) Building up credibility by actually repeatedly attempting to achieve the platform or policy goals.

It's like selling me a consumer product.

1) Tell me in the product specs whether it can meet my needs.

2) Build up a good reputation for quality products that actually uphold the promised specs.

I'll give you my dollars to buy your product.

With politicians, I'll give them my vote to buy the promised policy outcomes. If they are too cowardly or sneaky to tell me what they'll do in office, or if they repeatedly fail to deliver on past or current campaign promises, I won't vote for them.

Social pressure on me won't change this.
How many election cycles do you have left in your anticipated lifetime? Do you have enough to just sit around waiting for some politician to sweep you off your feet with tender lies and promises to get your vote and then let you sit there for another few years only to find out they did otherwise?

Unless you live to be 150 there aren't enough elections for you to figure it out like you think it works.
__________________
Happiness is a warm barrel.
It takes only one person and two forums to create the appearance of lots of people saying the same thing.
A SILENT MAJORITY will become a silent minority when those who have something to lose fear those who have something to gain. Defense is a losing proposition when time is on the side of the opponent.
You can have it one way or the other; you can have it both ways; you can have it every way but not always.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 09-20-2021, 4:50 PM
SharedShots SharedShots is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 639
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garand Hunter View Post
Mr Shared, I call BOOL SNIT on your blathering tripe. At 78 yrs old I have watched the feces hole I call Kaw Lee Pforn Yuh drift farther and further LEFT for some years passing. 95% LEFT in the Assembly and Senate and county officials and etc going there, LEFT ! Some of us have said OUTA HERE and done so. If you don't like what and why we do so, SO WHAT ! BYE to you and your state.

Psalm 1
Yet here you are, unable to leave anything California behind.

For every one of you that left there is one that gets out the usual post - returning to California, what do I do with my off roster guns? Everyone sees it.

Those states you ran to? Lets take Texas. Texas is becoming the gated community of the USA. Northern Texas along with places in other "free states" are seeing gated communities get built in record numbers. Everyone living in their own little enclaves. Why all the gates?

Went to Idaho? There too. CDA is getting surrounded by gates where refugee Californians hole up because they see what everyone else sees, the illegal border crossers and other refugees are flooding into those states and being put up courtesy the Feds. Don't even try to say it isn't happening.

Texas already has a San Francisco. They might even get a Demo governor soon enough. Yeah, say what you want about it never happening. an you spell AUSTIN?

So if you left then why hang around some forum for California gunners, do you think its because all your friends are here? Thats funny, really funny.
__________________
Happiness is a warm barrel.
It takes only one person and two forums to create the appearance of lots of people saying the same thing.
A SILENT MAJORITY will become a silent minority when those who have something to lose fear those who have something to gain. Defense is a losing proposition when time is on the side of the opponent.
You can have it one way or the other; you can have it both ways; you can have it every way but not always.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 09-20-2021, 6:01 PM
Cowboy T's Avatar
Cowboy T Cowboy T is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 4,967
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AregularGuy View Post
On all 9f your criticism I agree. And don't forget Kieth Ellison, Minnesota AG, congressman, and deputy chair of the DNC. He had credible allegations of abuse from his former GF, completely swept under the rug. Also see many state level reps in CA charged and/or found guilty of felonies. Yet you are making a case for still voting D? I don't get it. And I really don't get why you are buying this "line" about confederate worshipping. I don't even know what that means. I suppose you are generalizing the majority by a headline of a very small, sensationalized minority?
You ought to come to Virginia and see what I see. Then you'll understand what I mean by "Confederacy worship". It shocked the heck outta me when I encountered it.

And where do you get that I'm making a case for voting D? I'd really like to know where you're getting this from what I said in this thread. Specifics would help.

When I learned about Keith Ellison...I used to respect him until I learned about that. Didn't always agree with him, but I could respect him to a decent degree. But I'd like to know where the Democrat press was for those allegations against him, too. Where was the full investigation, given he's a government official and still the current Minnesota Attorney General?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AregularGuy View Post
Also adding in what Wasserman Schultz did to Bernie, and the recent indictment of Clinton lawyer revealing their hand in the Russia collusion hoax.
Oh, don't get me started; we'll be here for the next month. Wasserman Schultz should be in jail for 20 years for what she did. Same with John Podesta. Both of them should be issued a big hammer and making big rocks into little rocks. Same for Donna Brazile for passing the debate questions to Hitlery before the debate took place.
__________________
"San Francisco Liberal With A Gun"
F***ing with people's heads, one gun show at a time. Hallelujah!
http://www.sanfranciscoliberalwithagun.com (reloading info w/ videos)
http://www.liberalsguncorner.com (podcast)
http://www.youtube.com/sfliberal (YouTube channel)
----------------------------------------------------
To be a true Liberal, you must be 100% pro-Second Amendment. Anything less is inconsistent with liberalism.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 09-20-2021, 6:06 PM
Cowboy T's Avatar
Cowboy T Cowboy T is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 4,967
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post
Hispanics that are called "goddam illegals"? It's their fault. Start learning to speak English, and at least SOMEwhat, involve yourself into our culture.
You're so full of crap and bigotry. You're automatically assuming that anyone who's Hispanic is a "goddam illegal". You are no longer worth my time because of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post
As far as AmerIndians go, most of them ARE republicans.
If that's true, which I doubt (seems you're just spewing wishful thinking here), but even if it is somehow true, is that getting Republicans elected in large numbers? No? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post
I have news for you.... How in the HELL can you POSSIBLY read our founding documents, and come to the conclusion that this nation ISN'T founded on Christianity??

A lot of fail in your post.
Far more in yours. We are not a "Christian nation". We are a secular nation. Go read the Constitution, speaking of founding documents, and show me where it says "God" anywhere in it. Oh, that's right...IT DOESN'T.

Dude, you fail so badly, it's now wonder that the Republicans are getting their butts kicked in California, Oregon, Washington, and now even Virginia. When a party as dishonest as the *DEMOCRATS* can kick your butts, you're really failing, because the Democrats really suck.
__________________
"San Francisco Liberal With A Gun"
F***ing with people's heads, one gun show at a time. Hallelujah!
http://www.sanfranciscoliberalwithagun.com (reloading info w/ videos)
http://www.liberalsguncorner.com (podcast)
http://www.youtube.com/sfliberal (YouTube channel)
----------------------------------------------------
To be a true Liberal, you must be 100% pro-Second Amendment. Anything less is inconsistent with liberalism.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 09-20-2021, 6:11 PM
Cowboy T's Avatar
Cowboy T Cowboy T is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 4,967
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVC View Post
You're kidding right? It's par for the course in the Democratic Party. Joe Biden was buddies with the KKK guys. You know, "it was different back then." "You ain't black if you have a brain," "Obama is the first African-American who is articulate and bright and clean, with no [cough, cough] dialect."
No, I ain't kidding. Gov. Blackface should've been thrown out. If you don't agree, then you're smokin' too much o' that funny green stuff....

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVC View Post
And you and your family are trying to find fault somewhere else while voting for these guys? Pretending it's someone else? What a joke! I guess next you'll say that Democrats voted for civil rights and believed in individual freedoms for *everyone*, including those that Democrats wanted to keep segregated...
Who says we're voting for these guys? You? If so, then you're not nearly as smart as you make yourself out to be. I said we don't tend to vote for Republicans. I did not say we vote for Democrats. I also said that I understand why many Black Americans *do* vote for Democrats. Doesn't mean *I* vote for 'em. You should've asked me that first. Seriously, bro, try reading what I said again and use better comprehensive skills.
__________________
"San Francisco Liberal With A Gun"
F***ing with people's heads, one gun show at a time. Hallelujah!
http://www.sanfranciscoliberalwithagun.com (reloading info w/ videos)
http://www.liberalsguncorner.com (podcast)
http://www.youtube.com/sfliberal (YouTube channel)
----------------------------------------------------
To be a true Liberal, you must be 100% pro-Second Amendment. Anything less is inconsistent with liberalism.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 09-20-2021, 6:28 PM
Dragunov's Avatar
Dragunov Dragunov is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: TEXAS and FREEDOM!!
Posts: 1,885
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharedShots View Post
Yet here you are, unable to leave anything California behind.

For every one of you that left there is one that gets out the usual post - returning to California, what do I do with my off roster guns? Everyone sees it.

Those states you ran to? Lets take Texas. Texas is becoming the gated community of the USA. Northern Texas along with places in other "free states" are seeing gated communities get built in record numbers. Everyone living in their own little enclaves. Why all the gates?

Went to Idaho? There too. CDA is getting surrounded by gates where refugee Californians hole up because they see what everyone else sees, the illegal border crossers and other refugees are flooding into those states and being put up courtesy the Feds. Don't even try to say it isn't happening.

Texas already has a San Francisco. They might even get a Demo governor soon enough. Yeah, say what you want about it never happening. an you spell AUSTIN?

So if you left then why hang around some forum for California gunners, do you think its because all your friends are here? Thats funny, really funny.
There are NO gated communities within 30 miles of where I'm at.
Austin is no where NEAR as bad as SF. Try driving through downtown SF, with a loaded handgun on your hip, and an AR15 propped up in your front seat, loaded with a 30 round magazine, and one in the chamber. I drive through downtown Austin once a week like this. No one even gives me a second look.

Next to ZERO chance of a dumbocrat governor within the forseeable future. I think your cheese has slipped of your cracker.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 09-20-2021, 7:00 PM
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,799
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy T View Post
You're so full of crap and bigotry. You're automatically assuming that anyone who's Hispanic is a "goddam illegal". You are no longer worth my time because of that.



If that's true, which I doubt (seems you're just spewing wishful thinking here), but even if it is somehow true, is that getting Republicans elected in large numbers? No? Yeah, that's what I thought.



Far more in yours. We are not a "Christian nation". We are a secular nation. Go read the Constitution, speaking of founding documents, and show me where it says "God" anywhere in it. Oh, that's right...IT DOESN'T.

Dude, you fail so badly, it's now wonder that the Republicans are getting their butts kicked in California, Oregon, Washington, and now even Virginia. When a party as dishonest as the *DEMOCRATS* can kick your butts, you're really failing, because the Democrats really suck.
Says "In God we trust on all our money"
Many believe that all human liberty are derived biblical principle's.

In fact the Black robed regiment played a significant part in beating the Redcoats. their slogan was No King but King Jesus.
Biblical verses like Luke 22:35 -36 is the mandate to be armed.
Galatiins 5-1 relates to being enslaved w/o Jesus the savior.

The very fact our rights come from God is enough evidence to conclude these were deeply religious people who were predominantly Christian.
Their writings all praised Christianity.
What is prohibited is inferring with ones religious beliefs and having a state religion.
Have you read the 1st amendment ?
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 09-20-2021, 7:31 PM
bwiese's Avatar
bwiese bwiese is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Jose
Posts: 27,114
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy T View Post
We are not a "Christian nation". We are a secular nation. Go read the Constitution, speaking of founding documents, and show me where it says "God" anywhere in it. Oh, that's right...IT DOESN'T.

Dude, you fail so badly, it's now wonder that the Republicans are getting their butts kicked in California, Oregon, Washington, and now even Virginia. When a party as dishonest as the *DEMOCRATS* can kick your butts, you're really failing, because the Democrats really suck.
Thank you.
I wanna be saved from the Jeezus Freaks as much as I do the dems.
__________________

Bill Wiese
San Jose, CA

CGF Board Member / NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA life member

No postings of mine here, unless otherwise specifically noted, are
to be construed as formal or informal positions of the Calguns.Net
ownership, The Calguns Foundation, Inc. ("CGF"), the NRA, or my
employer. No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as
legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 09-20-2021, 7:33 PM
bwiese's Avatar
bwiese bwiese is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Jose
Posts: 27,114
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
Many believe that all human liberty are derived biblical principle's.
"Many believe" all sortsa things.

Perhaps some Biblical principles took form as part of basic humanity
and got codified afterward into religion?


Quote:
The very fact our rights come from God is enough evidence to conclude these were deeply religious people who were predominantly Christian.
?
Jefferson ripped the bible apart and rewrote it.
Many of the Founders were at best Deists.

We are not a religious country.

If we do become one, it's time to get on the rooftops.
__________________

Bill Wiese
San Jose, CA

CGF Board Member / NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA life member

No postings of mine here, unless otherwise specifically noted, are
to be construed as formal or informal positions of the Calguns.Net
ownership, The Calguns Foundation, Inc. ("CGF"), the NRA, or my
employer. No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as
legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 09-20-2021, 8:01 PM
SharedShots SharedShots is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 639
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post
There are NO gated communities within 30 miles of where I'm at.
Austin is no where NEAR as bad as SF. Try driving through downtown SF, with a loaded handgun on your hip, and an AR15 propped up in your front seat, loaded with a 30 round magazine, and one in the chamber. I drive through downtown Austin once a week like this. No one even gives me a second look.

Next to ZERO chance of a dumbocrat governor within the forseeable future. I think your cheese has slipped of your cracker.
There are lots of places in California where there are no liberal infestations within 30 miles.

There are gated enclaves in your state and they are growing. By this time next year you'll have all kinds of refugees living where you are, you'll just choose not to see them. You though by moving away you could escape what is going on. Liberals don't run away, they infest and always reinforce. This is something conservatives could learn, no one ever won anything by running away, never. For some reason you think that isn't true but history has already proven you wrong.

This is exactly what I'm talking about, single issue people who see everything through the optics of an AR15 because they measure everything that way.

The foreseeable future? Are you telling everyone that the state the country is in with encroachment on conservative everywhere was foreseen 5 short years ago? It wasn't and the foreseeable future is now measured in months not years.

How many people crossed over your states borders this month? Last month? The month before. How many next month? Where are they going? Some are leaving for points unknown but a lot of them are staying right where they came in.

Name one society where running away secured it's future, just one. All those that "consolidated" as someone has said perished. Every one of them I wonder if the people saying to bug out and consolidate elsewhere aren't really liberals themselves because who retreats?.

You got ran off but twist it into some kind of victory because you can put a gun on your dashboard and drive around. How about a bumper sticker that says "I got whopped and ran so here I am"?
__________________
Happiness is a warm barrel.
It takes only one person and two forums to create the appearance of lots of people saying the same thing.
A SILENT MAJORITY will become a silent minority when those who have something to lose fear those who have something to gain. Defense is a losing proposition when time is on the side of the opponent.
You can have it one way or the other; you can have it both ways; you can have it every way but not always.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 09-20-2021, 10:05 PM
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,799
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiese View Post
"Many believe" all sortsa things.

Perhaps some Biblical principles took form as part of basic humanity
and got codified afterward into religion?




Jefferson ripped the bible apart and rewrote it.
Many of the Founders were at best Deists.

We are not a religious country.

If we do become one, it's time to get on the rooftops.
Its not accurate to say Jefferson ripped a bible apart. Although PBS,NYT, and AntiGun Networks would promote that version.
https://www.monticello.org/site/rese...igious-beliefs

"Early in his presidency, Jefferson reexamined his own beliefs and expressed a renewed interest in Christianity. In 1803, he pieced together a short comparison of various religions and philosophies, including Christianity. This document is generally referred to as the “Syllabus.”19 The next year, Jefferson decided to comb through the Gospels and extract what he believed to be the real teachings of Jesus, devoid of perversions which had been made by church leaders over the centuries. He insisted that Jesus’ true words “are as distinguishable from the matter in which they are imbedded as diamonds in dunghills.”20 This short compilation is generally referred to as the “Philosophy of Jesus of Nazareth” or the “Extracts.” Finally, in retirement, Jefferson set out to rework the “Philosophy” by taking four copies of the Gospels – in English, French, Latin, and Greek – and literally cutting-out with a razor those parts that he thought to be the legitimate teachings of Jesus, devoid of miracles and the resurrection. This work, entitled by Jefferson “The Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth,” is commonly referred to as the “Jefferson Bible.”21
Setting aside his own abridgement, Jefferson did support the Virginia Bible Society in its efforts to ensure that any family in Virginia unable to afford a Bible could obtain one. He believed that the Bible contained useful lessons, in spite of its corruptions. At the same time, given his commitment to allow people to form their own religious beliefs, Jefferson pointedly argued that the Bible should be kept out of the hands of children, only made available after their own ability to reason independently had been established through study of history and philosophy.22"...

We see the direct result of a society rejecting Christianity with the murder and crimes against people in our big cities.
Certainly you are not suggesting the average 25 to 75 murders a week in Chicago are a result of those people attending church and bible studies.

It might help you to research the "rights" available to those who live in Godless/Athetist society's such as China or Cuba.
BTW the 1st Amendment prohibits a state religion, but the founders welcomed and expected religious people of high moral character to hold public office.


"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
John Adams
Maybe a cal gunner of your stature can explain why John Adams felt that way ?
Naturally you have many world leaders who agree with you. Mao Zedong and his cabal of murdering thugs share that opinion and willingly persecute Christians and other religious people.

As an aside when we attended the NRA convention (2019 Indianapolis) My GF picked out a church she thought sounded interesting. Long story short, we both were wearing our NRA lanyards with Patron ribbons and trump buttons attached to them.

To our surprise, we were the only White people in this church. it was a wonderful sermon and music, after the service we met a couple of church goers who were NRA members and they told us the church was well guarded with 16 armed people.
We talked for a while, discussed the sermon, embraced several people and felt wonderful after meeting and sharing the gospel with such warm, intelligent, friendly people.
My only regret was I didn't bring my best suit to fit in better .

Last edited by ja308; 09-20-2021 at 11:01 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 09-20-2021, 10:11 PM
AregularGuy's Avatar
AregularGuy AregularGuy is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oakland
Posts: 2,721
iTrader: 39 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy T View Post
You ought to come to Virginia and see what I see. Then you'll understand what I mean by "Confederacy worship". It shocked the heck outta me when I encountered it.

And where do you get that I'm making a case for voting D? I'd really like to know where you're getting this from what I said in this thread. Specifics would help.

When I learned about Keith Ellison...I used to respect him until I learned about that. Didn't always agree with him, but I could respect him to a decent degree. But I'd like to know where the Democrat press was for those allegations against him, too. Where was the full investigation, given he's a government official and still the current Minnesota Attorney General?



Oh, don't get me started; we'll be here for the next month. Wasserman Schultz should be in jail for 20 years for what she did. Same with John Podesta. Both of them should be issued a big hammer and making big rocks into little rocks. Same for Donna Brazile for passing the debate questions to Hitlery before the debate took place.

I suppose you are correct, I don't know what side you are supporting or what your point is.. However, anecdotal evidence is far from conclusive evidence. That is to say, just because "you see bigotry" everywhere is due to your bias. You are demonstrating that here on this board with unreasonable and false assumptions. Some of the most bigoted people I have known, and oblivious to the fact they are bigoted, were dyed in the wool dems.

How can you assume and presume to know the operation 9f someone's mind? You say that "brown skinned" Spanish speaking folks are assumed to be illegals by folks who vote R. I'm R and don't think that way. That is the problem with assumptions and bias. You will tend to see what you presume. So both sides are racist according to you. But you are the only righteous voter in VA?

BTW, VA is a blue state, as blue as they come. Thank the DC, Maryland, VA tri-state area.
__________________
All posts dedicated to the memory of Stronzo Bestiale

"You want my sister but now scam my Glocks too?
How about my sister? what can she do now? Still virgin and need Glcok."

---ARegularGuy

NRA Patron Member
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 09-20-2021, 10:55 PM
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,799
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AregularGuy View Post
I suppose you are correct, I don't know what side you are supporting or what your point is.. However, anecdotal evidence is far from conclusive evidence. That is to say, just because "you see bigotry" everywhere is due to your bias. You are demonstrating that here on this board with unreasonable and false assumptions. Some of the most bigoted people I have known, and oblivious to the fact they are bigoted, were dyed in the wool dems.

How can you assume and presume to know the operation 9f someone's mind? You say that "brown skinned" Spanish speaking folks are assumed to be illegals by folks who vote R. I'm R and don't think that way. That is the problem with assumptions and bias. You will tend to see what you presume. So both sides are racist according to you. But you are the only righteous voter in VA?

BTW, VA is a blue state, as blue as they come. Thank the DC, Maryland, VA tri-state area.

People who have not rejected Fake news and government school propaganda get everything wrong.

In this mans instance, he was taught very early on that he will be a lifelong victim.
Media reinforces victimhood by elevating the worst scum on earth and ignoring or demonizing those who earned desirable positions. They push th narrative the life is hopeless because of who your parents are. Many times its a self fulfilling prophesy. Just like the democrats and their media have planned it.

The democrat Times of Los Angels called Larry Elder, the face of white supremecy and altered a picture to make it look like he was hitting a woman.

FWIW I enjoy OAN, Newsmax and Real America's Voice TV. Its been decades since Ive watched any TV "news" programs.
These programs deal with issues that affect our lives and are devoid of lies and nonsense, networks spew out .
Oh each one is Progun .

Last edited by ja308; 09-20-2021 at 10:58 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 09-21-2021, 1:52 AM
Dragunov's Avatar
Dragunov Dragunov is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: TEXAS and FREEDOM!!
Posts: 1,885
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharedShots View Post
There are lots of places in California where there are no liberal infestations within 30 miles.

There are gated enclaves in your state and they are growing. By this time next year you'll have all kinds of refugees living where you are, you'll just choose not to see them. You though by moving away you could escape what is going on. Liberals don't run away, they infest and always reinforce. This is something conservatives could learn, no one ever won anything by running away, never. For some reason you think that isn't true but history has already proven you wrong.

This is exactly what I'm talking about, single issue people who see everything through the optics of an AR15 because they measure everything that way.

The foreseeable future? Are you telling everyone that the state the country is in with encroachment on conservative everywhere was foreseen 5 short years ago? It wasn't and the foreseeable future is now measured in months not years.

How many people crossed over your states borders this month? Last month? The month before. How many next month? Where are they going? Some are leaving for points unknown but a lot of them are staying right where they came in.

Name one society where running away secured it's future, just one. All those that "consolidated" as someone has said perished. Every one of them I wonder if the people saying to bug out and consolidate elsewhere aren't really liberals themselves because who retreats?.

You got ran off but twist it into some kind of victory because you can put a gun on your dashboard and drive around. How about a bumper sticker that says "I got whopped and ran so here I am"?
Whatever dude, I still think you're a french fry short of a happy meal.

You---->

Me---->

Last edited by Dragunov; 09-21-2021 at 5:47 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 09-21-2021, 1:58 AM
Dragunov's Avatar
Dragunov Dragunov is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: TEXAS and FREEDOM!!
Posts: 1,885
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy T View Post
You're so full of crap and bigotry. You're automatically assuming that anyone who's Hispanic is a "goddam illegal". You are no longer worth my time because of that.



If that's true, which I doubt (seems you're just spewing wishful thinking here), but even if it is somehow true, is that getting Republicans elected in large numbers? No? Yeah, that's what I thought.



Far more in yours. We are not a "Christian nation". We are a secular nation. Go read the Constitution, speaking of founding documents, and show me where it says "God" anywhere in it. Oh, that's right...IT DOESN'T.

Dude, you fail so badly, it's now wonder that the Republicans are getting their butts kicked in California, Oregon, Washington, and now even Virginia. When a party as dishonest as the *DEMOCRATS* can kick your butts, you're really failing, because the Democrats really suck.
Foaming at the mouth much? F'in' Liberal.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 09-21-2021, 6:34 AM
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,799
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

https://townhall.com/columnists/denn...-free-n2596213

I hope all you anti religion fiends will enjoy the loss of liberty as secular forces gain in power and Christian principles ridiculed and mocked.

"It seems to me indisputable that they are correlated. To deny this, one would have to argue that it is merely coincidental that free speech, the greatest of all freedoms, is more seriously threatened than at any time in American history while a smaller-than-ever percentage of Americans believe in God or regularly attend church.

The United States became the freest country in the world, the sweet land of liberty, the recipient of the Statue of Liberty, the country whose flag freedom fighters around the world have often waved. This freedom was rooted in the deeply religious nature of its founding ideals. America was founded by God-centered individuals to be a God-centered country. The claims that America's founders were mostly deists and that America was founded to be a godless secular society are not true..."

I mildly disagree with Dr Prager that speech is the greatest of all freedoms. I would say its close, but RKBA is #1

Last edited by ja308; 09-21-2021 at 6:38 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 09-21-2021, 8:42 AM
TOMBSTONE's Avatar
TOMBSTONE TOMBSTONE is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Occupied SoCal
Posts: 519
iTrader: 16 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
https://townhall.com/columnists/denn...-free-n2596213

I hope all you anti religion fiends will enjoy the loss of liberty as secular forces gain in power and Christian principles ridiculed and mocked.

"It seems to me indisputable that they are correlated. To deny this, one would have to argue that it is merely coincidental that free speech, the greatest of all freedoms, is more seriously threatened than at any time in American history while a smaller-than-ever percentage of Americans believe in God or regularly attend church.

The United States became the freest country in the world, the sweet land of liberty, the recipient of the Statue of Liberty, the country whose flag freedom fighters around the world have often waved. This freedom was rooted in the deeply religious nature of its founding ideals. America was founded by God-centered individuals to be a God-centered country. The claims that America's founders were mostly deists and that America was founded to be a godless secular society are not true..."

I mildly disagree with Dr Prager that speech is the greatest of all freedoms. I would say its close, but RKBA is #1
California Democrats suck…
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 09-21-2021, 8:43 AM
TOMBSTONE's Avatar
TOMBSTONE TOMBSTONE is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Occupied SoCal
Posts: 519
iTrader: 16 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
https://townhall.com/columnists/denn...-free-n2596213

I hope all you anti religion fiends will enjoy the loss of liberty as secular forces gain in power and Christian principles ridiculed and mocked.

"It seems to me indisputable that they are correlated. To deny this, one would have to argue that it is merely coincidental that free speech, the greatest of all freedoms, is more seriously threatened than at any time in American history while a smaller-than-ever percentage of Americans believe in God or regularly attend church.

The United States became the freest country in the world, the sweet land of liberty, the recipient of the Statue of Liberty, the country whose flag freedom fighters around the world have often waved. This freedom was rooted in the deeply religious nature of its founding ideals. America was founded by God-centered individuals to be a God-centered country. The claims that America's founders were mostly deists and that America was founded to be a godless secular society are not true..."

I mildly disagree with Dr Prager that speech is the greatest of all freedoms. I would say its close, but RKBA is #1
California Democrats suck…
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 09-21-2021, 9:10 AM
Cowboy T's Avatar
Cowboy T Cowboy T is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 4,967
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AregularGuy View Post
I suppose you are correct, I don't know what side you are supporting or what your point is.. However, anecdotal evidence is far from conclusive evidence. That is to say, just because "you see bigotry" everywhere is due to your bias. You are demonstrating that here on this board with unreasonable and false assumptions. Some of the most bigoted people I have known, and oblivious to the fact they are bigoted, were dyed in the wool dems.

How can you assume and presume to know the operation 9f someone's mind? You say that "brown skinned" Spanish speaking folks are assumed to be illegals by folks who vote R. I'm R and don't think that way. That is the problem with assumptions and bias. You will tend to see what you presume. So both sides are racist according to you. But you are the only righteous voter in VA?

BTW, VA is a blue state, as blue as they come. Thank the DC, Maryland, VA tri-state area.
What "side" am I supporting? Easy, the Constitution. That's one reason I'm (as one example) pro-2A, 'cause A.) it's smart to be, and B.) it's in the Constitution.

"My bias", eh? Nope, it's what I'm seeing and hearing. I learn the "operation of someone's mind" by watching what that person says and what he or she does. If someone's saying "Goddam illegals...." when that person sees what looks to him or her to be a "Hispanic" person, then that tells me something about the commenter. Support for that bigoted mindset has been seen in this very thread. If you're not among those bigots, then that's great, that's how it ought to be. If only those bigoted folks would move toward your mindset....but obviously, given such comments, they haven't.

It's apparently "your tribe" that I'm calling out on some things. I get it; nobody likes being told about ugliness in "their baby". But the Democrats are using that "ugliness" currently present in the Republican "baby" to increase their control and do bad things. Were the Republicans to do what I've previously pointed out, they'd be much more palatable to a lot more people, while actually getting closer to really being "republicans" (note the small "r"). I'd like to see the day that this happens (it hasn't yet). I think you'd like to see it as well.

Virginia is hardly as blue as they come at this point. California, New York, DC, and Maryland are far, far bluer. Virginia is more of a "purple" state tending toward blue if you want to assign a color to it. I live here, so I see this.
__________________
"San Francisco Liberal With A Gun"
F***ing with people's heads, one gun show at a time. Hallelujah!
http://www.sanfranciscoliberalwithagun.com (reloading info w/ videos)
http://www.liberalsguncorner.com (podcast)
http://www.youtube.com/sfliberal (YouTube channel)
----------------------------------------------------
To be a true Liberal, you must be 100% pro-Second Amendment. Anything less is inconsistent with liberalism.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 09-21-2021, 9:17 AM
IVC's Avatar
IVC IVC is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Temecula
Posts: 15,927
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy T View Post
I said we don't tend to vote for Republicans. I did not say we vote for Democrats. I also said that I understand why many Black Americans *do* vote for Democrats. Doesn't mean *I* vote for 'em.
My argument doesn't hinge upon you personally voting for Democrats (although a third-party vote is a vote for Democrats in CA and in VA). My argument is that a massive voting block for Democrats has achieved their utopia of having a single party system matching their preference, with politicians' racial and political profiles that don't include or allow any dissent. It can't get better than that as far as utopian societies go - everything is exactly as everyone wants.

If the utopia turns out not to be what they dreamed about, *they* have to change it. It's not my responsibility to fix utopian societies, especially if they despise my skin color, my values and my beliefs about how a society should be organized. I'm happy in my world, they have to deal with theirs.

That's why I as an "R" have no business going there. Not because I am supposedly a closet racist, as you would imply.
__________________
NRA Benefactor Member
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 09-21-2021, 9:30 AM
IVC's Avatar
IVC IVC is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Temecula
Posts: 15,927
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiese View Post
We are not a religious country.
There is no "we" when it comes to religion, values, morals.

Those who are religious do live in a religious country, those who are not religious are free to live ethics-free and morality-free, with the laws defining the minimum acceptable behavior in the society. Or, those who are not religious can invent their own ethics and morality, but it gets tricky when they want to codify it for the rest of "we" - there is no definable authority for "secular moral norms" other than trying to invent a "we," then trying to control what "we stand for as a country." In other words, you're already saved from the people you despise because you don't have to do what they do.

But, who is going to save the rest of the "them" who disagree with you and want to be free to be religious and have their own values? Looks like it is *you* who wants to force the secular society on everyone and it looks like it's *you* who is not happy that a large number of people are saying "no, thank you" to your invented value system.
__________________
NRA Benefactor Member
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 09-21-2021, 9:46 AM
newbutold newbutold is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: CA
Posts: 1,511
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

I have hope for the Republican Party as more of the rino shysters leave........
__________________
The Rule of Law plus The Constitution of the United States of America matters.

Trey Gowdy 2024 No more rinos, pinkos, crooks, or pedos.

“The demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy” DJT 1/7/21
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 09-21-2021, 10:07 AM
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,799
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVC View Post
There is no "we" when it comes to religion, values, morals.

Those who are religious do live in a religious country, those who are not religious are free to live ethics-free and morality-free, with the laws defining the minimum acceptable behavior in the society. Or, those who are not religious can invent their own ethics and morality, but it gets tricky when they want to codify it for the rest of "we" - there is no definable authority for "secular moral norms" other than trying to invent a "we," then trying to control what "we stand for as a country." In other words, you're already saved from the people you despise because you don't have to do what they do.

But, who is going to save the rest of the "them" who disagree with you and want to be free to be religious and have their own values? Looks like it is *you* who wants to force the secular society on everyone and it looks like it's *you* who is not happy that a large number of people are saying "no, thank you" to your invented value system.
San Jose pressured the bank to call in Calvary Chapels 1 million dollar loan. Probably because the church held services while the democrat party was promoting the Vid protocols. ( except for elected democrats)
Fortunately My Church had a million to loan out at Zero interest and San Jose Patriots have their place to worship and further liberty.

An interesting side note is these people are always screaming about separation of church and state. Hypocrites !
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 09-21-2021, 10:10 AM
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,799
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbutold View Post
I have hope for the Republican Party as more of the rino shysters leave........
A RINO is better than a democrat ! There are places where voters are really dumb and its a RINO or democrat.

In fact a RINO is the least of our worries. I admit they do give cover for cowardly 3rd party types to avoid fighting for a team that could win.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 09-21-2021, 10:26 AM
keepitlow keepitlow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Born in L.A.-NYC is 2nd home-Rustbelt is home base
Posts: 294
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

I'm in a reliably red state. My votes does not matter. The state votes red for the prez with or without me. But if I did vote, I'd vote dem. I'd vote as an accelerationist to bring America down as fast as possible by voting dem so it can be rebuilt and split into two. And if I am wrong about this...does it really matter at this point one way or another? Do you really think the reps will fix America?
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 09-21-2021, 4:24 PM
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,799
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepitlow View Post
I'm in a reliably red state. My votes does not matter. The state votes red for the prez with or without me. But if I did vote, I'd vote dem. I'd vote as an accelerationist to bring America down as fast as possible by voting dem so it can be rebuilt and split into two. And if I am wrong about this...does it really matter at this point one way or another? Do you really think the reps will fix America?
Tell that story as a democrat swat team is kicking in your door at 3am, after a co-worker "hears" you own an AR rifle after democrats have labeled them the weapon of terrorists and revolutionaries.

Its a no brainer the democrat press will side with those who terminated your life.

Yeah its a bad idea. Get with the program, register, vote and recruit for Republicans.

My life was a utopian ideal when Trump was POTUS !
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 09-22-2021, 2:33 AM
newbutold newbutold is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: CA
Posts: 1,511
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Crooks are low-life individuals, not good for any party, especially un-wanted in the Republican Party.
__________________
The Rule of Law plus The Constitution of the United States of America matters.

Trey Gowdy 2024 No more rinos, pinkos, crooks, or pedos.

“The demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy” DJT 1/7/21
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 09-22-2021, 4:56 AM
AregularGuy's Avatar
AregularGuy AregularGuy is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oakland
Posts: 2,721
iTrader: 39 / 100%
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy T View Post
What "side" am I supporting? Easy, the Constitution. That's one reason I'm (as one example) pro-2A, 'cause A.) it's smart to be, and B.) it's in the Constitution.

"My bias", eh? Nope, it's what I'm seeing and hearing. I learn the "operation of someone's mind" by watching what that person says and what he or she does. If someone's saying "Goddam illegals...." when that person sees what looks to him or her to be a "Hispanic" person, then that tells me something about the commenter. Support for that bigoted mindset has been seen in this very thread. If you're not among those bigots, then that's great, that's how it ought to be. If only those bigoted folks would move toward your mindset....but obviously, given such comments, they haven't.

It's apparently "your tribe" that I'm calling out on some things. I get it; nobody likes being told about ugliness in "their baby". But the Democrats are using that "ugliness" currently present in the Republican "baby" to increase their control and do bad things. Were the Republicans to do what I've previously pointed out, they'd be much more palatable to a lot more people, while actually getting closer to really being "republicans" (note the small "r"). I'd like to see the day that this happens (it hasn't yet). I think you'd like to see it as well.

Virginia is hardly as blue as they come at this point. California, New York, DC, and Maryland are far, far bluer. Virginia is more of a "purple" state tending toward blue if you want to assign a color to it. I live here, so I see this.

Umm, yes, bias. What you see locally and individually on a handful of occasions you are generalizing to a whole party. Even if you see it every day, they are still a minority and not representative of any particular race or party. We're these bigots white? Why aren't all white people confederate supporters by your logic?

For example, I worked in retail in a predominantly black neighborhood, worked there for over 10 years. Almost daily, without fail, I was cursed out and told to "go back to my country", called racial epithets. I was assaulted, threatened, often, robbed at gunpoint. Oh, I was born here in the US. Without fail, the perpetrators of all of these transgressions and hate-based racial attacks were black people. Almost daily for 10 years. Am I jaded? Do I paint all black people, by your account probably dem voters, as racists, bullies and aggressors? Nope. I realize there are stupid racist people from all walks of life. But they are individuals and not representative of an entire group, regardless of how many times an incident occrs.

You seem to take the opposite view. Objectively, how many times have you actually been in a situation where you heard someone mutter, "damn illegals". Doubtful more than you can count on one hand.
__________________
All posts dedicated to the memory of Stronzo Bestiale

"You want my sister but now scam my Glocks too?
How about my sister? what can she do now? Still virgin and need Glcok."

---ARegularGuy

NRA Patron Member
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 09-22-2021, 6:51 AM
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,799
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

[QUOTE=AregularGuy;26184661]Umm, yes, bias. What you see locally and individually on a handful of occasions you are generalizing to a whole party. Even if you see it every day, they are still a minority and not representative of any particular race or party. We're these bigots white? Why aren't all white people confederate supporters by your logic?

For example, I worked in retail in a predominantly black neighborhood, worked there for over 10 years. Almost daily, without fail, I was cursed out and told to "go back to my country", called racial epithets. I was assaulted, threatened, often, robbed at gunpoint. Oh, I was born here in the US. Without fail, the perpetrators of all of these transgressions and hate-based racial attacks were black people. Almost daily for 10 years. Am I jaded? Do I paint all black people, by your account probably dem voters, as racists, bullies and aggressors? Nope. I realize there are stupid racist people from all walks of life. But they are individuals and not representative of an entire group, regardless of how many times an incident occrs.

You seem to take the opposite view. Objectively, how many times have you actually been in a situation where you heard someone mutter, "damn illegals". Doubtful more than you can count on one hand.[/QUOT

I notice Democrats always accuse others of what they themselves are guilty of.
They call us racists, yet claim Black people are too stupid to obtain an ID card !
Personally, I cannot think a worst insult.

They claim we stole the election by using Russian influence, now it comes out Sussman tells the FBI of Trump working with a Russian bank and it was lie. Of course Democrat media repeated it.
Biden is also involved with the corrupt Burisma.

Its interesting Blacks complain about White people and yet they want to live around Whites.
No successful black person wants live around blacks or move to a Black run country. I wonder why that is ?
Now there is a reported genocide against White farmers in Black run South Africa. Where is the condemnation of that ?
Facts are not always pleasant, but to ignore facts is the worst form of racism and for the slavery issue, it was 2 white run countries that abolished it 1st .
England and USA.

Am I proud I was born white ? No, but I am NOT ashamed of it either and its revolting that some think I should be.

Last edited by ja308; 09-22-2021 at 6:54 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 09-22-2021, 7:14 AM
lastinline lastinline is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,447
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
I will bet you are a 3rd party loser , who will pollute the next state you move into !
You may not agree with his party choice (whatever that may be), but you sound just as emotionally unhinged as any democrat when you refer to another forum member as a “loser”, and that turns people off who might otherwise listen to what you have to say. I get it that you are a supporter of Republicans; that is your choice, and you have some good examples as to why. I used to be a registered libertarian, but some of their platforms I didn’t agree with, so now I side with the Republicans, and hold my nose as I tromp through piles of rhino poop to hope they can at least hobble the communist party. In California they have utterly failed, and as examples I cite George Duekmejian, and Arnold as two specific examples. Both of them gave approval to harsh gun control, and today we are stuck with that, barring a SCOTUS intervention, which may never happen.
Thank you Republican Party for Roberti-Roos, you let that happen.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 09-22-2021, 9:19 AM
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,799
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastinline View Post
You may not agree with his party choice (whatever that may be), but you sound just as emotionally unhinged as any democrat when you refer to another forum member as a “loser”, and that turns people off who might otherwise listen to what you have to say. I get it that you are a supporter of Republicans; that is your choice, and you have some good examples as to why. I used to be a registered libertarian, but some of their platforms I didn’t agree with, so now I side with the Republicans, and hold my nose as I tromp through piles of rhino poop to hope they can at least hobble the communist party. In California they have utterly failed, and as examples I cite George Duekmejian, and Arnold as two specific examples. Both of them gave approval to harsh gun control, and today we are stuck with that, barring a SCOTUS intervention, which may never happen.
Thank you Republican Party for Roberti-Roos, you let that happen.
No offense, but you honestly sound like a low information voter!
The fact you need to go back over 30 years to find an instance of a RINO, signing democrat anti gun legislation, doesn't say much for your knowledge of current affairs.

Not to insult you about your lack of political cognition, but its RINO, NOT RHINO !
RINO is an acronym developed by Republicans to insult, call out and ridicule Republicans who side with Democrats or do not follow our party's platform.
It means REPUBLICAN IN NAME ONLY . RINO got it?

The fact GOP has stopped all democrat gun bans on a Federal level since at least 1968 and has passed and proposed legislation protecting us, is lost on the low information, media, influenced, 3rd party Chumps.

I am very proud we have made democrats stand alone on Climate change, open borders, gun restrictions, religious liberty, Obama care and now the democrat budget of several trillion .

Yeah I will repeat those who register 3rd party are low information losers, who facilitate our loss of freedom and sovereignty !

Would I spit on those cowards who are afraid to wear the winning Republican label ? No but I will not pat you on the head for electing democrats. They will however and that's why these NP/ 3rd party fools register that way and maybe vote GOP in secret.

Now I ask you to get with the winning program, register, recruit and vote Republican. With your help we can primary RINO's who are not required to be RINOs. Like the very dimwitted Liz Cheney .

Last edited by ja308; 09-22-2021 at 12:39 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 09-23-2021, 2:59 AM
GregW948 GregW948 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 366
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy T View Post
You're so full of crap and bigotry. You're automatically assuming that anyone who's Hispanic is a "goddam illegal". You are no longer worth my time because of that.



If that's true, which I doubt (seems you're just spewing wishful thinking here), but even if it is somehow true, is that getting Republicans elected in large numbers? No? Yeah, that's what I thought.



Far more in yours. We are not a "Christian nation". We are a secular nation. Go read the Constitution, speaking of founding documents, and show me where it says "God" anywhere in it. Oh, that's right...IT DOESN'T.

Dude, you fail so badly, it's now wonder that the Republicans are getting their butts kicked in California, Oregon, Washington, and now even Virginia. When a party as dishonest as the *DEMOCRATS* can kick your butts, you're really failing, because the Democrats really suck.
Last numbers I had seen were in line of about 85% plus of Hispanics that block vote for every Commie policy, law and candidate that comes along... we have a right to be a little p1ssed at these people.. Cubans are exempt though.. it's the opposite for them.. go figure..
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 09-23-2021, 7:20 AM
AregularGuy's Avatar
AregularGuy AregularGuy is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oakland
Posts: 2,721
iTrader: 39 / 100%
Default

I'm just popping back in here to point out that the party that criticizes the other party (the NRA suffers the same criticism) over diversity and "being run by old white people". Literally every axis of power is run by the oldest, whitest people in their party. Not to mention, the whitest and most privileged white Governor in America was just saved from recall by those same critics. While at the same time calling a black candidate, the black face of white supremacy. Mind you there was no condemnation, no marches, protests, or riots by the oh-so-woke party. Truly, truth is stranger than fiction.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:37 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2021, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.



Seams2SewBySusy

Tactical Pants Tactical Boots Military Boots 5.11 Tactical