Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-16-2018, 6:03 PM
mexicangunlover mexicangunlover is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 264
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default Why doesn’t these 2nd groups file

And no I am not Charles Nichols and just read this.

What kind of attorney doesn’t file an opposition to a motion to intervene? The NRA attorneys in Peruta v. San Diego en banc and Mr. Young’s two attorneys! This is no doubt part of the CalGuns.nuts secret plan to win by losing.

Perhaps some of you will ask Mr. Young's attorneys why they didn't oppose the motion to intervene by the State of Hawaii?

If their answer is. "It wouldn't have done any good" ask them if they are sure they are in the right profession?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-19-2018, 10:50 PM
kcheung2's Avatar
kcheung2 kcheung2 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,823
iTrader: 31 / 100%
Default

Why don't you just tell us? Since with your leading questions it appears you already know the answer. This isn't Jeopardy; you don't need to phrase everything in the form of a question.
__________________
---------------------
"There is no "best." If there was, everyone here would own that one, and no other." - DSB
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-20-2018, 1:30 AM
tenemae's Avatar
tenemae tenemae is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Somewhere Near LA
Posts: 576
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

What is collusion? No, wait... dang. What is conspiracy?
.... or idiocy? Please, OP: do tell
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-20-2018, 11:41 AM
Xerxes Xerxes is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,647
iTrader: 63 / 100%
Default

I think its the Russians, they are colluding with them.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-20-2018, 3:22 PM
rm1911's Avatar
rm1911 rm1911 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Soviet Socialist Republic of Kalifornia
Posts: 3,787
iTrader: 19 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
I think its the Russians, they are colluding with them.


Nah man, it’s the Chinese. They penetrated DiFi’s office. We cut off importing norinco guns. It all makes sense.
__________________
NRA Life Member since 1990

They're not liberals, they're leftists. Please don't use the former for the latter. Liberals are Locke, Jefferson, Burke, Hayek. Leftists are progressives, Prussian state-socialists, fascists. Liberals stand against the state and unequivocally support liberty. Leftists support state tyranny.

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-20-2018, 8:45 PM
homelessdude homelessdude is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: inland empire
Posts: 896
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

I'm not a lawyer but I read the state of Hawaii's motion to intervene. If I read it correctly it says that since this case affects the state and it's laws they have a right to be there. And that the county is not an agent of the state and the state is the entity that should be contesting this. It made sense to me.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-20-2018, 11:15 PM
thedrickel's Avatar
thedrickel thedrickel is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Lost in the wheels of confusion
Posts: 5,501
iTrader: 137 / 100%
Default

Neither the Peruta nor Young case were hatched by anyone even remotely associated with calguns.net in any official capacity. WTF have you been smoking?
__________________
I hate people that are full of hate.

It's not illegal to tip for PPT!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-07-2018, 5:52 PM
mexicangunlover mexicangunlover is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 264
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Someone at #CalGuns.nuts just posted that he didn't see where Judge Kavanaugh said that concealed carry is not a right in this video. Another CalGuns.nutter, who has for this past decade rambled off any number of things in support of his farcical argument that the Heller decision said Open Carry can be banned in favor of concealed carry now dismisses Judge Kavanaugh's plain English reading of the Heller decision.

Be honest now people, do you really want the pointy-headed, web-footed freaks at CalGuns running around in public with concealed weapons?

#OpenCarry is the only defense we have against those mentally and morally diseased and defective scum-sucking bottom-dwellers.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-08-2018, 4:55 PM
nadodave's Avatar
nadodave nadodave is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 308
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

You drunk?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-08-2018, 9:12 PM
ajb78's Avatar
ajb78 ajb78 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: San Leandro
Posts: 886
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-09-2018, 1:28 AM
RobG's Avatar
RobG RobG is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Prietostan
Posts: 4,744
iTrader: 97 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicangunlover View Post
Someone at #CalGuns.nuts just posted that he didn't see where Judge Kavanaugh said that concealed carry is not a right in this video. Another CalGuns.nutter, who has for this past decade rambled off any number of things in support of his farcical argument that the Heller decision said Open Carry can be banned in favor of concealed carry now dismisses Judge Kavanaugh's plain English reading of the Heller decision.

Be honest now people, do you really want the pointy-headed, web-footed freaks at CalGuns running around in public with concealed weapons?

#OpenCarry is the only defense we have against those mentally and morally diseased and defective scum-sucking bottom-dwellers.
__________________
*PSE Archery* *Gold Tip Arrows* *Ripcord Code Red* *Magnus Broadheads* *Scott Release* *Archery Shack bowstrings* *Trophy Ridge bow sights* *Bee Stinger* *Vortex Optics* *EXO Mountain packs*
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-09-2018, 11:20 AM
Jimi Jah's Avatar
Jimi Jah Jimi Jah is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North San Diego County
Posts: 12,569
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Everyone's waiting for a SCOTUS test case that may never come.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-09-2018, 1:11 PM
homelessdude homelessdude is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: inland empire
Posts: 896
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

The state of Ca. would gladly hand you concealed carry to keep open carry from becoming common and legal. They can't have snowflakes passing out or calling the cops all over the state. There wouldn't be time for dounuts.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-09-2018, 6:22 PM
CitaDeL's Avatar
CitaDeL CitaDeL is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Redding, CA
Posts: 5,701
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homelessdude View Post
The state of Ca. would gladly hand you concealed carry to keep open carry from becoming common and legal. They can't have snowflakes passing out or calling the cops all over the state. There wouldn't be time for dounuts.
This is not true. The CaLeg is universally against carrying any gun in public, because, you know, safety. This is why we have seen multiple bills attack licensed concealed carry (such as prohibiting school campus carry, or the raising of the training standards that were already in the statute.)

I repeat, the legislature does not want ANY form of carry.

The gun prohibition advocates actually need open carry (or some public presence of lawfully carried firearms) to have something to illustrate as 'the problem'... because they do not want to reveal the reality that 80% of gun homicides are directly linked to urban gang crimes or black on black murders in Democratic party held territory. The need the narratives that all mass murders and multiple homicides are the fault of Republican white men and the NRA.

When it comes down to it, California needs both forms of carry - and you might be right about the path to 'shall issue'.
__________________



Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Sometimes the law places the whole apparatus of judges, police, prisons and gendarmes at the service of the plunderers, and treats the victim -- when he defends himself -- as a criminal. Bastiat

“Everything the State says is a lie, and everything it has it has stolen.” Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-09-2018, 7:12 PM
Ford8N's Avatar
Ford8N Ford8N is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Northern Rhovanion
Posts: 6,110
iTrader: 18 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitaDeL View Post
This is not true. The CaLeg is universally against carrying any gun in public, because, you know, safety. This is why we have seen multiple bills attack licensed concealed carry (such as prohibiting school campus carry, or the raising of the training standards that were already in the statute.)

I repeat, the legislature does not want ANY form of carry.

The gun prohibition advocates actually need open carry (or some public presence of lawfully carried firearms) to have something to illustrate as 'the problem'... because they do not want to reveal the reality that 80% of gun homicides are directly linked to urban gang crimes or black on black murders in Democratic party held territory. The need the narratives that all mass murders and multiple homicides are the fault of Republican white men and the NRA.

When it comes down to it, California needs both forms of carry - and you might be right about the path to 'shall issue'.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^

ALL gun owners in California are considered potential criminals by the State.

The majority of voters hate guns and gun owners, just the way it is.

This is not going to change.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-09-2018, 7:24 PM
Cokebottle's Avatar
Cokebottle Cokebottle is offline
Seńor Member
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: IE, CA
Posts: 32,116
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicangunlover View Post
Someone at #CalGuns.nuts just posted that he didn't see where Judge Kavanaugh said that concealed carry is not a right in this video. Another CalGuns.nutter
Calguns.net is an online forum owned by Kestrell, and supports CGSSA and other educational efforts.
Calguns.net is not and never has been involved in legal action.
Calguns Foundation is a separate and distinct entity run by Brandon Combs and is not in any way related to, and receives no funding from, Calguns.net

Statements and opinions of members of Calguns.net and on the Calguns Facebook page are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views of anyone else on the planet.
__________________
- Rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantodd View Post
A just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-11-2018, 8:56 AM
mexicangunlover mexicangunlover is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 264
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

https://newsblaze.com/business/legal...-carry_142024/
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-11-2018, 5:10 PM
CitaDeL's Avatar
CitaDeL CitaDeL is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Redding, CA
Posts: 5,701
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicangunlover View Post
Carlos Nicolás?
__________________



Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Sometimes the law places the whole apparatus of judges, police, prisons and gendarmes at the service of the plunderers, and treats the victim -- when he defends himself -- as a criminal. Bastiat

“Everything the State says is a lie, and everything it has it has stolen.” Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-11-2018, 9:01 PM
mexicangunlover mexicangunlover is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 264
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Nope or should I say no, chale
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-11-2018, 9:14 PM
Kestryll's Avatar
Kestryll Kestryll is offline
Head Janitor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Occupied Reseda, PRK
Posts: 20,879
iTrader: 22 / 100%
Blog Entries: 2
Default

ROFLMAO!!!!

Wow, Nichols is at it again I guess.

Somehow he simply can not understand that Calguns.net does not litigate and that the cases he rails against and tries to undermine are brought by the NRA and/or CRPA.


Simply put if someone can not tell the difference, after several years of having it explained to them, the difference between a web forum and a National civil rights organization you really have to wonder if that elevator is going all the way to the top.
__________________
NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA Life Member / SAF Life Member
Calguns.net an incorported entity - President.
The Calguns Shooting Sports Assoc. - Vice President.
The California Rifle & Pistol Assoc. - Director.
DONATE TO NRA-ILA, CGSSA, AND CRPAF NOW!
Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net, CGSSA or CRPA.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-11-2018, 9:16 PM
Kestryll's Avatar
Kestryll Kestryll is offline
Head Janitor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Occupied Reseda, PRK
Posts: 20,879
iTrader: 22 / 100%
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicangunlover View Post
Seriously?

You're posting an article by Nichols to bolster a statement made by Nichols?

Really? That akin to saying 'I think 'X' and I agree with myself so that proves it!'
__________________
NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA Life Member / SAF Life Member
Calguns.net an incorported entity - President.
The Calguns Shooting Sports Assoc. - Vice President.
The California Rifle & Pistol Assoc. - Director.
DONATE TO NRA-ILA, CGSSA, AND CRPAF NOW!
Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net, CGSSA or CRPA.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-11-2018, 9:29 PM
CALI-gula's Avatar
CALI-gula CALI-gula is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 6,018
iTrader: 27 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicangunlover View Post
And no I am not Charles Nichols and...
...you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, and just saved a bunch of money on your car insurance by switching to Geico.




.

Last edited by CALI-gula; 10-11-2018 at 9:33 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-11-2018, 10:05 PM
njineermike's Avatar
njineermike njineermike is online now
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: CO
Posts: 9,633
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedrickel View Post
Neither the Peruta nor Young case were hatched by anyone even remotely associated with calguns.net in any official capacity. WTF have you been smoking?
I wondered WTH that was about myself.
__________________
NRA lifetime member
2AF Defender member

When did I go from being a "citizen" to a "taxpayer"?

Jon Lovitz: ‘I can’t wait to go to a hospital run by the DMV!’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestryll View Post
Dude went full CNN...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:06 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
Calguns.net and The Calguns Foundation have no affiliation and are in no way related to each other.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.