Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > CA Election Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CA Election Forum Discussion, Planning and Activism for California local elections

Old 01-03-2022, 8:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi Jah View Post
Republicans have run out of excuses. They are as powerless and irrelevant as the Whigs were in the early 1850's.

All their so called platforms are now ignored. All they have to offer is "we aren't those other guys".
So true. They havent presented a platform that appeals or energizes any kind of voting block in over 2 decades.

when they start trying to listen and market the ideas that appeal to voters they might be able to fracture the current lockstep. But 20+ years of regurgitating no new taxes... trying to pitch social issues that poll poorly... abandoning local elections and backtracking on one campaign issue after another sure seems like a solid way to drive your registration numbers down and keep people from considering the party
Old 01-03-2022, 10:08 AM

The Republican party has been diluted with no morals, no class, rinos.

Federal gun laws prohibit felons from having any contact with firearms and ammunition.

Trey Gowdy 2024 No more dems, rinos, commies, , pinkos, crooks, pedos or frauds.

“The demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy” DJT 1/7/21
Old 01-03-2022, 10:54 AM
I need a LIFE!!

We republicans control 34 desirable sate governments , have stopped every democrat gun ban scheme, have provided ZERO support for Bidens Build back Broke, Obama care or other plans to make new never ending civil serve agencies and jobs that go on in perpetuity.

If not for Georgia cheating we would have a majority in the senate and if not for COVID fixing the election we would have POTUS.

Please democrats and 3rd party chumps STAY IN CALIFORNIA,NEW YORK and ILLINOIS.
Freedom requires people who can think for themselves and you Low Information types will cause Free (REPUBLICAN )States to fail, eventually .
Old 01-03-2022, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
We republicans control 34 desirable sate governments , have stopped every democrat gun ban scheme, have provided ZERO support for Bidens Build back Broke, Obama care or other plans to make new never ending civil serve agencies and jobs that go on in perpetuity.

If not for Georgia cheating we would have a majority in the senate and if not for COVID fixing the election we would have POTUS.

Please democrats and 3rd party chumps STAY IN CALIFORNIA,NEW YORK and ILLINOIS.
Freedom requires people who can think for themselves and you Low Information types will cause Free (REPUBLICAN )States to fail, eventually .

Thread Title: Declining Republicans in California

The National story line is always an interesting comparison but if the CA republican party cant find some products or sales pitches that appeal to the CA voters what happens outside of CA isnt going to help. Selling ideas from Georgia or moral sales pitches from take your pick of the 34 other states hasnt seemed to grab any substantial voter group in this state so far.

In the end its about marketing and sales. So far they havent marketed or put together the sales pitch to penetrate the consumer (voters) with a product that resonates. Plenty of products and sales pitches have occurred for years that broke through into markets that were assumed to be impenetrable. Right now it feels like the republican party in CA is still trying to sell Crystal Pepsi or the betamax all over again.
Old 01-03-2022, 2:36 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddestruel View Post
Thread Title: Declining Republicans in California

The National story line is always an interesting comparison but if the CA republican party cant find some products or sales pitches that appeal to the CA voters what happens outside of CA isnt going to help. Selling ideas from Georgia or moral sales pitches from take your pick of the 34 other states hasnt seemed to grab any substantial voter group in this state so far.

In the end its about marketing and sales. So far they havent marketed or put together the sales pitch to penetrate the consumer (voters) with a product that resonates. Plenty of products and sales pitches have occurred for years that broke through into markets that were assumed to be impenetrable. Right now it feels like the republican party in CA is still trying to sell Crystal Pepsi or the betamax all over again.

California politics is owned by the teachers/public employee unions . They have unlimited influence and very long coattails. Added to their coattails are easily influenced students and a media 100% in the tank for every democrat and democrat scheme.

If this were not enough there is always the illegal and minority voters who get all information from in the tank democrat sources. La Opinion is owned by the democrat times of Los Angeles.

On every issue we republicans have answers and solutions, yet even people who should be our strongest advocate's(shooters) are too frequently cowards, afraid to enrage or engage the democrat mob by even secretly registering republican, to help us I primaries and make cheating a little less easy.

A winning hand is no match for a stacked deck and no amount of spending or issues, or messaging will work against illiterate, propagandised and honestly stupid, non thinking people .

As an aside I wear " I love Trump button and have met some really great people because of it.
In one instance I got a guy alluding in a negative manner. I told him "I wear this to NOT MEET, KNOW or ASSOCIATE with an AMERICA HATING person like You" !
HAVE A NICE DAY !
A big plus he changed his walking route or went into a coma after hearing the truth as he hasn't walked by since.
Old 01-03-2022, 4:56 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Unlike 1.4 million cowardly and maybe stupid gunowners who are afraid to register as voters.
Ric Grenell is planning a 3 prong attack to bring the republican party to power in California.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ck-california/

"Grenell, who has also been the ambassador to Germany, said his organization’s plan involves tackling three “pillars”: election integrity, conservative engagement, and education.

“We’re not asking people to storm the beaches of Normandy, like so many of our ancestors did before us. But we are asking people to stand up and stop being afraid of the cancel culture. They can’t cancel all of us,” he said.
According to Grenell, Fix California has found 1.4 million conservatives in California who are not registered to vote. The organization has also found millions of gun owners in California “who are afraid to register to vote, and they shouldn’t be.”

Last edited by ja308; 01-03-2022 at 4:59 PM..
Old 01-03-2022, 8:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
California politics is owned by the teachers/public employee unions . They have unlimited influence and very long coattails. Added to their coattails are easily influenced students and a media 100% in the tank for every democrat and democrat scheme.
This has been true from the dawn of time, but yet California was solidly Republican until 1992. It voted with Texas and Idaho for every Presidential election between 1912 and 1988. California voters didn't suddenly become the victims of mass psychosis between 1988 and 1992. This is what happened to California:

Source: https://www.cdss.ca.gov/research/res...rendsFinal.pdf

Note that 1992 on this graph is not coincidentally about when the number of Asian and Hispanic residents surpassed white residents. 93% of Hispanic people think "gun violence" is a very big or moderately big problem. 82% of foreign-born Hispanics think gun control is more important than the 2nd Amendment.

This change is underway in other states that are today considered "red" states, like Texas and Idaho.

Last edited by skedguldo; 01-03-2022 at 8:48 PM..
Old 01-04-2022, 1:09 AM
Calguns Addict

Their biggest problem is that their base is leaving the state in droves. The deck was already stacked against them. But with conservatives fleeing to Texas and Idaho, they don't stand a chance in hell of ever having a majority. Without that, they'll never be able to do much. Except occasionally slow down the mad rush towards all out communism our neighbors seem intent on.
Old 01-04-2022, 3:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skedguldo View Post
This has been true from the dawn of time, but yet California was solidly Republican until 1992. It voted with Texas and Idaho for every Presidential election between 1912 and 1988. California voters didn't suddenly become the victims of mass psychosis between 1988 and 1992. This is what happened to California:

Source: https://www.cdss.ca.gov/research/res...rendsFinal.pdf

Note that 1992 on this graph is not coincidentally about when the number of Asian and Hispanic residents surpassed white residents. 93% of Hispanic people think "gun violence" is a very big or moderately big problem. 82% of foreign-born Hispanics think gun control is more important than the 2nd Amendment.

This change is underway in other states that are today considered "red" states, like Texas and Idaho.
This is why I am in OK in the Fall when I transfer..... FKK this place.. EDIT.. I was at Staters today in Riverside where I live... I was the only gringo in the entire fkking store LMAO...
Old 01-04-2022, 5:36 AM

I grew up back East, then the military moved me to CA in 1984 - It WAS a great state then. I truly enjoyed what it had to offer. But, I did not stay long.

Unfortunately, it is now a one party state crap hole - Those to blame are the life long residents that let it happen.

The graph above clearly describes the future. You guys are done. Sorry.
Old 01-04-2022, 7:25 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Considering the graph above and declining republican registration, this might be a good time to talk openly to 3rd party dupes and democrats about how great California really is!
California is the only place where one can, ski and surf on the same day! Our schools are wonderful, inclusive and progressive.
California has Disnyland, 6flags , indoor ice rinks and it caters to everyone from 99 cents only to Nordstrom or Saks5th Avenue.
On and on we should praise the Golden State and condemn Republican states.

Of course republican states should be condemned as backwards, intolerant, racist poverty stricken and UN SCIENTIFIC. Use every benefit of Republican States as a negative .

There is lots be said for putting all the garbage in 1 can.

Last edited by ja308; 01-04-2022 at 10:53 AM..