Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Shotgun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Shotgun discussions Trap, Hunting, Defense and more. A place for enthusiasts to discuss the shotgun.

Old 11-30-2021, 10:37 PM
Veteran Member

Default Aridus or GG&G adapter to mount Magpul Buttstock on Beretta 1301?

Which did you go with and why?

Aridus
https://www.aridusindustries.com/pro...stock-adapter/

GG&G
https://www.gggaz.com/beretta-1301-stock-adapters.html
Old 12-01-2021, 6:20 AM
I need a LIFE!!

I like the Aridus. It’s a better form. The other is too thick and the angle on the Magpul stock is too much I feel.

I am pimping out 2 Beretta 1301s now.

Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).
Old 12-01-2021, 6:53 AM
Veteran Member

Interesting, Oceanbob! A couple of questions...
  1. About the the two Limb Saver sections at the butt ends of the stocks - is one stock and one aftermarket?
  2. It looks like you don't have any MLOK devices mounted, is there a reason you are using the Aridus forend vs. stock?
  3. Does the angle on the GG&G adapter make the stock lower? (I have a long neck, so this might not be a bad thing.)
  4. Have you found an aftermarket charging handle for the 1301 yet? I'm not a fan of the stock piece.
  5. Are those Nordic Components barrel clamps or some other manufacturer's?
Thanks -
Old 12-01-2021, 6:54 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorge Retson View Post
Interesting, Oceanbob! A couple of questions...
  1. About the the two Limb Saver sections at the butt ends of the stocks - is one stock and one aftermarket?
  2. It looks like you don't have any MLOK devices mounted, is there a reason you are using the Aridus forend vs. stock?
  3. Does the angle on the GG&G adapter make the stock lower? (I have a long neck, so this might not be a bad thing.)
  4. Have you found an aftermarket charging handle for the 1301 yet? I'm not a fan of the stock piece.
  5. Are those Nordic Components barrel clamps or some other manufacturer's?
Thanks -
The Limbsaver is for a Remington stock, but Magpul makes an adapter that allows you to use it on the Magpul Mossberg stock.

May I ask what you don't like about the stock charging handle? From what I have read replacing it with something that's a different material doesn't make it any stronger. There have been reports of the stock charging handle breaking, usually when the shotgun is propped up against something like a wall, then falls over and the charging handle is forced into the receiver, but it's not a common occurrence. Personally, I have no issue with the polymer charging handle and simply bought a new one to keep as a backup in case something happened. It's not an expensive part and super easy to replace. I've not yet heard of a stock charging handle breaking from normal use though.

I've actually thought about this a bit, but have no real world experience with it. Having any charging handle that large that sticks out that far has it's benefits of course for being easier to manipulate, but for sure has it's drawbacks with the risk of damaging it, snapping it or forcing it inside the receiver if it took a hard enough fall onto that side of the shotgun. I'd rather have a polymer piece get pushed in and break than something made of metal that might cause damage to the inside of the receiver. Either way it's probably nitpicking and although things happen, don't drop your shotgun and use a sling and don't prop it up against something unsupported where it may tip over.

Last edited by Vinnie Boombatz; 12-01-2021 at 7:06 AM..
Old 12-01-2021, 7:15 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie Boombatz View Post
May I ask what you don't like about the stock charging handle?
I don't like how it is ribbed and tapers down smaller as you go inward. I like the oversized (diameter, not width) charging handle that GG&G makes for the 930 SPX, as it gives an even purchase across the entire width of the charging handle. I don't feel as confident using the stock 1301 handle - it feels both uneven and cheap.
Old 12-01-2021, 11:28 PM

Quote:
I don't like how it is ribbed and tapers down smaller as you go inward. I like the oversized (diameter, not width) charging handle that GG&G makes for the 930 SPX, as it gives an even purchase across the entire width of the charging handle. I don't feel as confident using the stock 1301 handle - it feels both uneven and cheap.
The Aridus guy has hinted that he may have a 1301 charging handle in the works.
Old 12-01-2021, 6:34 AM
Veteran Member

Both have their pros and cons. I think the advantage of the GG&G adapter is they make versions that allow you to use either the Remington or Mossberg stock, where the Aridus adapter only allows you to use the Mossberg stock. A possible downside to the Aridus adapter is you have to remove some sort of buffer in order to install it, while the GG&G adapter keeps the stock buffer. But that doesn't seem to really be an issue as thousands have used the Aridus adapter, and it's what Landgon Tactical uses for their 1301 builds. If it was an issue we would have heard about it by now.

I bought an Aridus adapter because they're hard to come by and happened to be in stock when I looked, so I picked one up. Figured I'd hold onto it, but curiosity got the best of me and I installed it with a Magpul Mossberg stock I had sitting around. For me it wasn't really that big of a deal as far as feel or egos, but having the different sling mount options were nice (but I REALLY wish Magpul would make a set of limited rotation sling mounts that fit into their stocks instead of the full-rotation sling cups. Full rotation just sucks and is a great way to get your sling all twisted). I ended up just threading my sling through the fixed loop. Also like the cheek riser options. I have the Aridus CROM with a red dot mounted to it which gets the red dot lower, but find that I get a superior cheek weld with the lowest riser option.

Another disadvantage with the Magpul stock is now that I have my sling fed through the fixed loop of the Magpul stock on the opposite side of the stock (ejection port side), I can no longer have a shot card mounted to the stock. I attach my sling on that side of the stock because it allows the shotgun to sit flush and tight against the body when you're not shooting instead of the shotgun wanting to twist away from you or swing around.

Last edited by Vinnie Boombatz; 12-01-2021 at 7:01 AM..
Old 12-04-2021, 2:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie Boombatz View Post
Both have their pros and cons. I think the advantage of the GG&G adapter is they make versions that allow you to use either the Remington or Mossberg stock.
Assuming you use the correct GG&G adapter on a pair 1301s ~ installing a Remington stock on one and a Mossberg stock on the other ~ would there be any significant difference between the two?
Old 12-03-2021, 1:24 PM
Veteran Member

Vinnie: Grov Tec makes Limited Rotation Sling Swivel Sockets that are 2 for $8.95 at Midway They look like a big set screw and you start a 9/16-18 tap into the existing hole in the stock a few turns then screw the socket in until it bottoms out. They are in there !

I use them on all my guns. https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1004655786?pid=972000

Randy
Rule #1 Liberals screw up everything they touch.
Rule #2 Whatever they accuse you of, they are already doing.
Rule #3 Liberals lie about anything no matter how insignificant.
Rule #4 If all else fails, they call you a Racist!

It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,, It is how well you do what you don't know how to do.
www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Last edited by W.R.Buchanan; 12-03-2021 at 1:28 PM..
Old 12-03-2021, 3:31 PM

I just bought one myself. I didn't have issues with the standard charging handle, but figured I'd give this one a try.

I agree about Aridus. I'm been trying to purchase 2 Mossberg CROM's for months. I got lucky last month when I saw a used one for sale on a PNW (pacific northwest) firearms forum.

Old 12-03-2021, 3:45 PM
I need a LIFE!!

That looks very good…^^^

Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).
Old 12-08-2021, 5:43 PM

Product ASA-1301 Stock Adapter (ASA-1301) was back in stock at 6:30
Old 12-08-2021, 7:40 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winchester47 View Post
Product ASA-1301 Stock Adapter (ASA-1301) was back in stock at 6:30
Hey thanks..‼️‼️‼️ Much appreciated Sir.
Be well
Bob

Old 12-08-2021, 10:45 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Brand name recognition comes into play for me a little. I've used GG&G AZ products before and had good results. But beyond that I don't have much to contribute. The other brand could be awesome.
Old 12-11-2021, 4:34 PM

Aridus adapters in stock at the time of this post:

https://www.aridusindustries.com/pro...stock-adapter/
Old 12-12-2021, 12:50 PM

Aridus adapters seem to sell out quickly. Maybe demand has decreased now that people have a lower cost, readily available option from GG&G.

Hopefully someone else will start producing red dot co-witness mounts for shotguns as well.
Old 12-19-2021, 2:02 PM

I bought both adapters decided to with Aridus cause the smaller form factor. I'm going to return the GG&G summertime this week.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2021, 9:48 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Default GG&G'S Adapters

I can tell you we have manufactured our adapter plate to be as thin as possible. Offering a replacement receiver buffer similar to the factory one can take a bit of space. The engineers at the B factory felt the receiver needed to be safe guarded from the bolt slamming into it on heavy loads, so we thought that the safe guard should stay in place. The angles on the adapters are machined to match the stock angles and contour lines. The cheek well for each stock and adapter was tested with different size shooters to find a middle ground point that would be useable for most everyone. The angles on the Mossy stock vs the Rem stock are not the same. The Rem starts out more from the adapter. So that is why the adapters are different sizes. We worked with a lot of professionals to get the most input we could before coming up with a finished product. We hope you like it and welcome your questions and comments by calling us M-F 10-4 Thanks GG&G
Old 12-22-2021, 11:00 AM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

Thanks OceanBob, great explanation. I am on the Aridus and Big Tex Ordinance lists so IF they ever have them available, maybe I'll get lucky! You mean I shouldn't pay that guy on Ebay $300.00 for a CROM? ;-) BTW, sweet build you have up for sale, wish I could afford it.

You'd think another company would spring up who could CNC some CROMs to take that market share from Aridus, who is obviously a victim of his own success. Great niche products for a very fast growing market, you'd think there would be several small CNC shops eyeing this opportunity?

I'm working on a non-gun project with a racing shop that does advanced fabrication. We're using digital scanning and they have a Haas mill as large as my living room as well as a whole room of 3D printers. It's not that hard to do these days, the 1301 accessories would sell instantly because Aridus can't supply this market. As always though, the market has to be large enough to make the time and resource investment worth it. Not sure how many 1301T owners there are? A few hundred? Thousands? Tens of thousands?

Also, am I correct in thinking there is no other way to get a red dot to co-witness with the 1301T sights BESIDEs the Aridus CROM?

Last edited by Capybara; 12-22-2021 at 12:06 PM..
Old 12-28-2021, 12:04 PM
Veteran Member

If that shop has 3D printers they probably also have a way to scan and digitize a part and feed it to the Printers. If they can print metal you are up and running within a couple hours. Depending on how long it takes to Replicate one will determine if it is $ feasible to make them that way?

The Machine Shop of 20 years from now will probably not even have a Bridgeport Mill in it. Just Computers and Printers.

You should note that Star Trek "Predicted" all of these new machines in the mid 1960's. Now they are inexpensive enough that they can be used at home in your spare bedroom!

Randy

It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,, It is how well you do what you don't know how to do.
Old 12-31-2021, 8:45 PM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

For those of you running the Magpul SGA stock, I'll likely not mount a Red Dot for the foreseeable future, (since getting a hold of the Aridus CROM seems like but a future fantasy) I'll likely just run the stock sights. For the stock sights, do you find you need the cheek risers for the SGA or not? Also, for those of you who ran the stock stock and then switched to the SGA, what did you gain, besides weight it looks like? I grabbed an Aridus stock adapter simply because they were available, but I'm a bit on the fence about adding the SGA stock. Never having shot either stock yet (gun gets out of jail next week), it's hard to tell what the SGA gains me over the stock stock other than tacticool looks?

Old 01-01-2022, 2:08 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
For those of you running the Magpul SGA stock, I'll likely not mount a Red Dot for the foreseeable future, (since getting a hold of the Aridus CROM seems like but a future fantasy) I'll likely just run the stock sights. For the stock sights, do you find you need the cheek risers for the SGA or not? Also, for those of you who ran the stock stock and then switched to the SGA, what did you gain, besides weight it looks like? I grabbed an Aridus stock adapter simply because they were available, but I'm a bit on the fence about adding the SGA stock. Never having shot either stock yet (gun gets out of jail next week), it's hard to tell what the SGA gains me over the stock stock other than tacticool looks?
Actually the stock sights are wonderful and the stock 1301 doesn’t need a cheek riser. I can pick up the stock gun and shoulder it, look thru the fixed sights no issues. I left the rear stock on for a while (see photo) and put
the Magpul SGA stock on because I wanted.1. The FDE color. 2. A place to plug in a sling. I have a Magpul QD type 1 on both sides, thru bolted . 3. I wanted the thick Limbsaver. 4. I also had the Aridus adapter so what the heck, might as well use it…lol..
FDE was my idea so I went ahead with the SGA. But it comes at a cost.
I found the best source is Lambo Armory even though their website is from
1997…hahaha they had the best prices, you don’t get the good price until you load the Cart. Because the Magpul has a bit more down angle I put on a cheek riser and it’s a perfect fit for me.

However, the big issue with the stock 1301 is the lack of QD sockets. It does have a small connector on the bottom but the complaint I’ve read is the rifle flips over instead of hanging in the down position. One remedy is the Noveske FLUSH QD fitting which would solve that issue. Just drill a half inch hole in the stock and tighten it down. (Up as high as practical IMO)

It’s only money…..lol…

Old 01-01-2022, 1:41 PM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

Just unexpectedly got the email from Aridus, the CROMs are back in stock, both models. Go, go, go! Scored one for the normal price, what a nice New Years present!
If you want one, better hop on it, they sell out amazingly quickly.

Okay, which optic do I want without spending big bucks? I got the Trijicon RMR Rob Haught Model. Have no idea which optic I can get that won't break the bank?

Last edited by Capybara; 01-01-2022 at 1:43 PM..
Old 01-01-2022, 2:38 PM

Quote:
Just unexpectedly got the email from Aridus, the CROMs are back in stock, both models. Go, go, go! Scored one for the normal price, what a nice New Years present!
If you want one, better hop on it, they sell out amazingly quickly.

Okay, which optic do I want without spending big bucks? I got the Trijicon RMR Rob Haught Model. Have no idea which optic I can get that won't break the bank?
I got the same email and was able to get a RMR mount with the Rob Haught Modification.
I looked around at the other 1301 items and they were all still O/S.

Nice to be able buy them for the regular price instead of the inflated price off of eBay or Gunbroker.
Old 01-01-2022, 3:34 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
I got the same email and was able to get a RMR mount with the Rob Haught Modification.
I looked around at the other 1301 items and they were all still O/S.

Nice to be able buy them for the regular price instead of the inflated price off of eBay or Gunbroker.
Dang. THATS EXCELLENT. ….‼️

Yeah I got one because I couldn’t get the Rob Haught Mod one last time.
Hahahaha.

My notification email always hits my Junk mail folder….hmmm. 🤬

What I got for an optic is the Holosun 507C-GR x2
Green for my astigmatism….I used Midwest Optics’s (thanks Vinnie…)
and you get the cheaper price when you put it in the Cart.
The guy is outstanding as well. He’s in the commercial section in the
Marketplace down below.

Old 01-01-2022, 4:25 PM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

Thanks for the feedback and input OceanBob! Based upon a lot of reading and feedback from 1301T users, I went ahead and ordered the Magpul SGA since I received the Aridus adapter the other day. In for a penny...

I did the quick research today and ended up ordering the Holosun HE407K-GR X2 Green Dot Reflex Sight. I went with the 407 as I thought long and hard about it and from my shooting experience with my AimPoint Pro. For me, the 2 MOA dot with the ring 32 MOA reticle on the 507 seemed more of a hindrance than a positive when comparing target acquisition with a 6 MOA dot. Possibly a bit busy for my taste. Just a big green dot with nothing else cluttering up my sight picture seems better for my skill level and experience. I generally don't like busy sight pictures since I am a clays shooter. I have Red/Green color deficiency and I agree with the assertion that under many circumstances, red, even though it may have the same intensity, it simply less visible to my eyes. I also thought long and hard about it and I think the 6 MOA larger dot on the 407 will work better for me for quick target acquisition in the short ranges and potential engagement in a home defense situation.

The same reasoning I used when comparing and choosing between the Aridus CROM between the full ring and the Rob Haught half ring. To me, the half ring would also promote much faster target acquisition versus the full ring. My home is very vertical with plenty of overall square footage but it's multi story so the actual distance in any given room/hallway would be very short, probably 5-15' so chances are, if I ever had to utilize the shotgun in that situation, it would be point shooting more than actually taking much time to sight down the barrel. I base this thinking from my point shooting practice with my CCW at shorter ranges. It's amazing what you can hit without even "aiming" in a traditional stance. In my situation, if I ever (God forbid) engage, I think point shooting would be a more likely scenario but who knows?

There are two Aridus CROMS on Ebay today, one at $349.00 now and one at $369.00! Suck it gougers.

Old 01-01-2022, 5:19 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Capybara……you’ll like the Magpul SGA…..

Are you going Black or FDE…..? Do you have the Aridus forward handguard yet.?

Bob

Old 01-02-2022, 6:46 AM

Quote:
There are two Aridus CROMS on Ebay today, one at $349.00 now and one at $369.00! Suck it gougers.
Exactly. A CROMS (Aimpoint) I was watching on eBay had several bidders and sold in that $ range on December 31st.
Old 01-02-2022, 8:51 AM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Exactly. A CROMS (Aimpoint) I was watching on eBay had several bidders and sold in that $ range on December 31st.
I'm a capitalist and I don't fault them for gouging. They have something that everyone wants and up until yesterday, simply wasn't available. They sell for what the market will bear and apparently the market will bear a $349.00 CROM. But I'm cheap and I love NOT having to pay gouger prices to get something I want/need. It's the same as the Calguns Marketplace. Of course, you see lots of ridiculous prices in there. But it's a marketplace, they should be able to ask those ridiculous prices, that's what a free market economy does. The market quickly tells them if they are ridiculously overpriced soon enough. Then they lower the cost or have to just wait for a desperate buyer.

I can't understand why so many people get bent out of shape over the gougers? It's not like buying an off-roster H&K VP9 for three or four times it's value is a thing needed to survive. I don't like gougers who gouge in disasters and life or death situations like for water, gas or food, that's something completely different and that's just wrong. But for our first world problem of wanting a specific fancy gun, or gun accessory that's just the way it is here in Commifornia.

Last edited by Capybara; 01-02-2022 at 8:53 AM..
Old 01-01-2022, 6:29 PM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

I can always sell it and the Aridus stock adapter if I don't like them but I think I will. The Gun is FDE and I will have the black Nordic Comp on the muzzle end and a Black SGA stock on the opposite with the FDE receiver and barrel in the middle. I liked your two tone treatments and wanted to do the same. I am going to see how the stock handguard works for a while. The Aridus Zhukov handguard is OOS anyway and I am going to see how the stock setup works with one of my Streamlights and a pressure switch. I gotta stop dropping coin on this shotgun too! ;-) Saving up for a Tactical Shotgun class next. Enough gear, more training! I'm an NRA Shotgun Instructor but that's more for casual handling, safety and hitting clays. I've never taken a tactical defense course.

Last edited by Capybara; 01-02-2022 at 8:46 AM..
Old 01-03-2022, 10:21 AM
Veteran Member

Why don'[t you shoot the gun in it's stock form before you start with the mods.

You are going at this *** backwards. You shoot the gun first, then see what you need to improve, then make changes as necessary to get to where the gun doesn't beat the snot out of you when you shoot it.

Are you also the Cannoneer? I think I know you?

Randy

Old 01-03-2022, 11:56 AM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.R.Buchanan View Post
Why don'[t you shoot the gun in it's stock form before you start with the mods.

You are going at this *** backwards. You shoot the gun first, then see what you need to improve, then make changes as necessary to get to where the gun doesn't beat the snot out of you when you shoot it.

Are you also the Cannoneer? I think I know you?

Randy
But that would require common sense ;-)

I have a lot of shotguns and shoot a lot of different types in general as a shotgun instructor so I feel good about the decisions I've made. I have two custom fitted Trap and Skeet guns so I am pretty attuned to shotgun fit and LOP. As far as all of the Aridus stuff, that is definitely me buying a few things simply because they were available. If I don't use them, I can easily sell them.

I'll be doing exactly what you suggest, taking it to the range bone stock this weekend to see how it performs out of the box before I start modifying anything. Now if I can just find a retailer with #4 Buck. I have plenty of #00 and target loads in stock but finding #4 seems pretty challenging.

Old 01-03-2022, 6:46 PM
Veteran Member

Just shoot the target loads. A paper or steel target will never know that it just got hit by a load of Birdshot or Buckshot let alone if it is 00 or #4.

95 % of the shooting you'll do with that gun in a class will be with birdshot. You are learning the "Manual of Arms" for that gun, and how to run it,,, and don't need the snot beat out of you while you are trying to develop some technique. Those Techniques will come in handy for dealing with the increased recoil of Butt Kicker Slug and Buckshot rounds.

I highly recommend Low Recoil Slugs and Buck for training use, and save the Butt Kickers for Polar Bears and the like.

In my last class there was a young guy next to us who was laying on the ground sighting in his 591 A1 with Serious Slugs, he was almost crying everytime he pulled the trigger.. I gave him a few Federal Low Recoil Slugs and he immediately saw the difference and came back the next day with a whole case of them. He was still black and blue from the previous day but had a positive attitude.

A 7 lb. gun with full house slugs running 1600+ fps will hurt you, ask me how I know this?

Randy

Last edited by W.R.Buchanan; 01-03-2022 at 6:51 PM..
Old 01-26-2022, 6:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.R.Buchanan View Post
Just shoot the target loads. A paper or steel target will never know that it just got hit by a load of Birdshot or Buckshot let alone if it is 00 or #4.

95 % of the shooting you'll do with that gun in a class will be with birdshot. You are learning the "Manual of Arms" for that gun, and how to run it,,, and don't need the snot beat out of you while you are trying to develop some technique. Those Techniques will come in handy for dealing with the increased recoil of Butt Kicker Slug and Buckshot rounds.

I highly recommend Low Recoil Slugs and Buck for training use, and save the Butt Kickers for Polar Bears and the like.

In my last class there was a young guy next to us who was laying on the ground sighting in his 591 A1 with Serious Slugs, he was almost crying everytime he pulled the trigger.. I gave him a few Federal Low Recoil Slugs and he immediately saw the difference and came back the next day with a whole case of them. He was still black and blue from the previous day but had a positive attitude.

A 7 lb. gun with full house slugs running 1600+ fps will hurt you, ask me how I know this?

Randy

Very humbling sir!!! I went to Reeds this past sunday just shot #8 birdshot a mere 75 rounds and my right shoulder was already bruised,lol. At 10 yards.
Old 01-26-2022, 6:24 PM

At 10 yards
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220123_130515.jpg (95.7 KB, 30 views)
Old 01-26-2022, 6:28 PM

2nd box of of 25 at 10 yards too.

3rd box of 25 at 25 yards was abysmal.(not posted)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220123_131403.jpg (96.9 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by PTAGP100; 01-26-2022 at 6:31 PM..
Old 01-27-2022, 9:14 AM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTAGP100 View Post
Very humbling sir!!! I went to Reeds this past sunday just shot #8 birdshot a mere 75 rounds and my right shoulder was already bruised,lol. At 10 yards.
Limbsaver.

Old 01-27-2022, 10:53 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Limbsaver.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1301-1s.jpg (86.7 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg 1301-2s.jpg (97.3 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg 1301-3s.jpg (51.1 KB, 134 views)
Old 01-27-2022, 11:43 AM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

Quote:

Damn Rorge! How many spacers do you have in there? What's your LOP at now with all of that? Are you shooting Trap? ;-)

Old 01-27-2022, 3:58 PM

Quote:

Im a short Pinoy sir, if I add the limbsaver it will increase the LOP.