Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Cordelia Gun Exchange
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2020, 8:50 PM

Default Lee Armory Hunter AK

I've tried contacting both Lee and Cordelia, to no avail.
I am in the market for a Cali legal AK, and the Lee Hunter is my first choice.
I messaged them that I am willing to prepay, if there is some rough time frame available.
Crickets.

Anyone know how frequently they release productions runs, how quickly they go, and if anyone accepts pre-orders?
Old 10-05-2020, 1:47 PM

I have one of these. It's a nice rifle. I can't quite figure out how accurate it is - doesn't seem especially accurate but it could be the optic mount I'm using. Anyway, these rifles are drop shipped from Lee Armory in Arizona when you order them - Cordelia just has one or two for display. In the past I contacted Lee Armory and it took a few days for them to get back to me, but they did get back to me. Now with coronavirus - not sure.
Old 10-05-2020, 9:35 PM

I tried contacting both.
Have you tried the iron sights?
Old 10-05-2020, 9:56 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Had to look it up.
Nice.

Attachment 943187
“Political tags — such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth — are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.” — Robert A. Heinlein

“It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds” — Samuel Adams

Last edited by Full Clip; 12-09-2021 at 11:46 AM..
Old 10-07-2020, 2:46 AM
CGN Contributor

not a difficult mod to make. This should be easy minus the folks unwilling to respond...just source a shella or whatever shotgun or saga stock and get a zastava or wasr. So many hand guards on gun broker in red and way better then that shotty lip stick job on that one there lol...

look its a cool gun...you can get one minus the hassle. Especially with a 1.0 receiver...it's easy to whip it around with shotty grip i did it with my K9r and only with the stock triangle.

Buy that battle rifle on atlantic firearms (roman) and source the stock on your own. Who has time for dealers who cant sprinng for an extra employess while they raise their prices by 40%?
Old 10-07-2020, 5:46 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thilo626 View Post
I've tried contacting both Lee and Cordelia, to no avail.
I am in the market for a Cali legal AK, and the Lee Hunter is my first choice.
I messaged them that I am willing to prepay, if there is some rough time frame available.
Crickets.

Anyone know how frequently they release productions runs, how quickly they go, and if anyone accepts pre-orders?
Thilo626- I can tell you from experience that the people at CGE are good guys. They’re pretty responsive to DMs on their Instagram page, which is also where they often post when new shipments of interesting stuff arrive. Also, their website has an option to choose “notify me when available” for many of the items, so you’ll get an automatic email when it comes in. You can also try giving them a call, the line is busy a lot but they always answer eventually. I’m not a big AK guy, but I know I’ve seen them post about receiving shipments of Lee and Zastava on multiple occasions. Best thing to do is follow on Insta and act fast if they post that new ones have arrived.
Old 10-11-2020, 1:52 PM
CGN Contributor

Did you ever find one?