Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Concealed Carry Holsters, Equipment and Accessories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Concealed Carry Holsters, Equipment and Accessories Questions, answers and discussions regarding equipment specific to concealed carry.

Old 08-07-2018, 9:42 PM
Calguns Addict

Default Tenicor Velo AIWB Holster

So I follow Kyle Defoor on social media and he recently picked and recommended this holster as his new AIWB holster. Looks like a quality holster. Just wondering if anyone owns one and what your experience has been?

Or if you're looking for an AIWB holster, maybe you can be the guinea pig and report back.

Lots more photos and info at the linky.

https://tenicor.com/products/velo-aiwb-holster

Fighter Pilot

Last edited by L84CABO; 08-07-2018 at 11:05 PM..
Old 08-17-2018, 2:32 PM
Veteran Member

I had the prev version and now the improved version pictured. It’s a good design. I appreciate the narrower belt profile compared to say an Eidolon style with wing. Only downside is that the hump which presses against the belt to drive the grip in is molded in. If you want more or less rotation, you’re out of luck. The new clips are super low profile and a pain to get off which I guess is the idea!

I may need to add an additional pad to the molded wedge. Which kind of defeats the purpose of the molded in wedge for me (which is easier insertion without pad friction).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro