Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 08-09-2019, 7:30 AM

Default Special Edition Ruger 10/22, Remington Versa Max Zombie

Make: Ruger

Model: 10/22 Mossy Oak Special Edition with matching red dot sight

Caliber: .22LR

Location (city or county): Riverside, CA

Price: Sold

Will ship (Y/N): No

Other info: FTF only, PPT in Inland Empire

I am listing this rifle for sale on behalf of a friend who is not on Calguns. This Special edition 10/22 is one of the 50th Anniversary special models and is brand new in the box. It has a beautiful Missy Oak hydro-dip graphics pattern and looks amazing! The rifle includes a special ordered matching red dot sight which was not included from Ruger. The kit includes one ten-round magazine, factory box and all packing materials.

Here’s the Ruger info for collectors:

Catalog Number: 10/22RPCMOB
Model Number: 1258
Caliber: 22 LR
Stock: Mossy Oak Break-Up Camo Finish: Blued
Rear Sight: Adjustable
Front Sight: Blade
Material: Alloy Steel
Weight: 5.00 lbs.
Barrel Length: 18.50"
Overall Length: 37.00"
Grooves: 6
Twist: 1:16" RH
Capacity: 10
Catalog Image:

Actual Images:

Avalable From: AcuSport The Benchmark for 22 Rifles – Experience the Tradition. The Ruger 10/22 rifle is America’s favorite 22 LR rifle, with proven performance in a wide range of styles for every rimfire application. Ideally suited for informal target shooting, "plinking," small game hunting and action-shooting events, Ruger has sold millions of 10/22 rifles since their introduction in 1964. With its legendary action and renowned reliable rotary magazine, all 10/22 rifles are sleek, perfectly balanced, rugged and superbly accurate. With a variety of choices – from the standard 10/22 Carbine, to the tack-driving accuracy of the Target model, the 10/22 is still today’s most popular 22 rifle. It looks right, feels right, shoots right and continues to perform under heavy use - inspiring the most fanatical loyalty from its owners. With proven design, legendary reliability and the modern features demanded by today’s 22 LR shooters, these firearms are priced right to make keeping tradition affordable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911Luvr View Post
I beg to differ. The full length dust cover rail makes a world of difference in the "when I run out of bullets I'm going to beat you to death with the pistol" look that causes bad guys to run in fear, and lesser men to feel inadequate. It looks just plain beastly and the extra heft up front does help manage recoil a bit better. Plus, an angel told me that when God called JMB to heaven it was to build him a full rail 1911!

Last edited by 1911Luvr; 09-16-2019 at 4:43 PM..
Old 08-09-2019, 7:40 AM

Model: 10/22 50th Anniversary Contest Winner Rifle

I am listing this rifle for sale on behalf of a friend who is not on Calguns. This Special edition 10/22 is one of the 50th Anniversary special models that was available for only one year so it is a collector item. It is brand new in the box and includes one ten-round magazine, factory box and all packing materials. See below for all the special edition info.

50th Anniversary Rifle Specifications:
Model: 10/22 50th Anniversary Design Contest Winning Rifle
Model Number: 11173
Stock: Black Composite
Material: Stainless Steel
Finish: Clear Satin
Front Sight: Non-Glare Post
Rear Sight: Ghost Ring Adjustable
Barrel Length: 18.50”
Overall Length: 37.00”
Weight: 5.00 lbs.
Length of Pull: 13.50”
Twist: 1:16” RH

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc., in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the 10/22, is proud to announce the 10/22 50th Anniversary Design Contest Winning Rifle. This anniversary rifle, available only in 2014, takes the legendary action and renowned, reliable rotary magazine of the 10/22 and combines them with the best features of other popular Ruger rifles. The result is a fun, versatile .22 rifle that enthusiasts of all ages are sure to enjoy.
Based on the original 10/22 rifle, this model features the ergonomic, lightweight black composite stock and the Ruger Modular Stock System from the Ruger American Rimfire rifle. It also includes a protected, non-glare post front sight, ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight, and Picatinny rail from the popular Gunsite Scout Rifle. The special edition rifle is rounded out with a precision-rifled, cold hammer-forged, stainless steel barrel, which is capped with a blued alloy steel SR-556/Mini-14-style, 1/2-28 thread flash suppressor.
To further recognize the 50th Anniversary, this rifle features a special, limited-time “50th Anniversary Logo” bolt marking, “The Ruger 10/22 • 22 LR - Fifty • 1964-2014” receiver markings and a commemorative “50th Anniversary Logo” box.

50th Anniversary Rifle Features

Lightweight Stock
Ergonomic, lightweight black composite stock designed for quick, easy handling that blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.

Modular Stock System
Ruger Modular Stock System includes two interchangeable stock modules that provide comb height options for scope or iron sight use. Comes with long length of pull modules.

Scout Rifle-style Picatinny Rail
Allows for the mounting of modern optics.

Sights
Scout Rifle-style accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a protected, non-glare post front sight.

Hammer-Forged Barrel
Stainless steel, cold hammer-forged barrel with blued alloy steel, 1/2”-28 thread flash suppressor for the fitting of most standard .22 caliber muzzle accessories.

Anniversary Markings and Box
Special, limited-time 50th Anniversary bolt and receiver markings and commemorative box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:
I beg to differ. The full length dust cover rail makes a world of difference in the "when I run out of bullets I'm going to beat you to death with the pistol" look that causes bad guys to run in fear, and lesser men to feel inadequate. It looks just plain beastly and the extra heft up front does help manage recoil a bit better. Plus, an angel told me that when God called JMB to heaven it was to build him a full rail 1911!

Last edited by 1911Luvr; 08-27-2019 at 5:53 AM..
Old 08-09-2019, 8:06 AM

Default Special Edition Ruger 10/22, Remington Versa Max Zombie

Model: 10/22 50th Anniversary Second Collector’s Edition Rifle

I am listing this rifle for sale on behalf of a friend who is not on Calguns. This Special edition 10/22 is one of the 50th Anniversary special models that was available for only one year so it is a collector item. It is brand new in the box and includes one ten-round magazine, factory box and all packing materials. See below for all the special edition info.

Model Number: 21125
Stock: Gray Composite
Finish: Blued Steel
Front Sight: Non-Glare Post
Rear Sight: Ghost Ring Adjustable
Barrel Length: 18.50”
Twist: 1:16” RH

Introducing the second edition of the Ruger Collector’s Series 10/22 Carbine. In production for over 50 years, the Ruger 10/22 has become America’s favorite .22 rifle. With proven performance, a legendary action and a renowned, reliable rotary magazine, the 10/22 has inspired a loyal following. Accompained by unique collector memorabilla, this Second edition of the 10/22 Collector’s Series is a great way to start a 10/22 collection, add to an existing collection, or simply enjoy the experience of shooting an all-new model of the 10/22!
Firearm Features
* Ruger Collector’s Series 10/22 carbine rifles feature a limited time, Collector’s Series bolt marking, Collector’s Series Street Sign, $25.00 ShopRuger.com Gift Certificate, “A Father’s Advice” Mini-Poster and Collector’s Series pin.
* Ruger Modular Stock System includes a low comb, standard length of pull module.
* Scout Rifle-style accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a protected, non-glare blade front sight and Picatinny rail for mounting optics.
* Patented 10/22, detachable rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
* Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the magazine.
* Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
* Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique two-screw, V-block system.
* Heat-stabilized, glass-filled polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance, and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
* Legendary 10/22 action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.

Quote:

Last edited by 1911Luvr; 09-16-2019 at 4:44 PM..
Old 08-09-2019, 8:19 AM

Make: Remington

Model: Versa Max Zombie Tactical

Caliber: 12ga

Price: $1100

I am listing this shotgun for sale on behalf of a friend who is not on Calguns. This Versa Max has less than 50 shells through it during its one trip to the range. The Zombie Edition green hydro-dipped graphics have a luminescent quality that gets brighter in direct lighting and is more subdued in darker lighting conditions. The Versa Max is one of the fastest shotguns on the market and makes an ideal 3-gun competition gun.

Closeup pics of actual gun:

Quote:
Old 08-10-2019, 5:42 PM

Bump

Quote:
Old 08-11-2019, 12:47 PM

Bump

Quote:
Old 08-12-2019, 6:39 AM

Bump

Quote:
Old 08-14-2019, 10:57 AM

Bump

Quote:
Old 08-15-2019, 6:08 AM

Bump

Quote:
Old 08-16-2019, 6:20 AM

Bump

Quote:
Old 08-18-2019, 8:26 AM

Bump

Quote:
Old 08-20-2019, 10:03 AM

Bump

Quote:
Old 08-21-2019, 12:50 PM

Bump

Quote:
Old 08-22-2019, 7:03 AM

Bump

Quote:
Old 08-25-2019, 7:47 AM

Bump

Quote:
Old 08-26-2019, 8:10 AM

Bump

Quote:
Old 08-27-2019, 5:58 AM

Still two collector edition 10/22s available and the VersaMax.

Quote:
Old 08-30-2019, 9:57 AM

Bump

Quote:
Old 09-01-2019, 10:03 AM

Bump

Quote:
Old 09-04-2019, 9:32 AM

Bump

Quote:
Old 09-10-2019, 6:58 AM

Bump

Quote:
Old 09-12-2019, 12:06 AM

Bump

Quote:
Old 09-14-2019, 7:20 PM

Bump

Quote:
Old 09-14-2019, 7:50 PM

PM sent with question
Old 09-14-2019, 10:21 PM

I'll take both the 10/22 50th Anniversary Second Collector’s Edition and 10/22 Mossy Oak Special Edition as per our conversation.

Last edited by Evil Dog; 09-14-2019 at 10:25 PM..
Old 09-15-2019, 4:04 PM

Versamax still available!

Quote:
Old 09-16-2019, 4:44 PM

Bump for Versamax

Quote: