Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Calguns Concealed Carry County Information Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calguns Concealed Carry County Information Forum Information on how to get a LTC in yourCounty

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1601  
Old 11-21-2020, 1:05 PM
Paladin's Avatar
Paladin Paladin is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SFBA
Posts: 10,252
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumBum View Post
The LASD policies are quickly changing and evolving as they go along. <snip>

If you are going through the process, make sure to check the website before you take any subsequent steps, because it is likely to have changed since you last looked.
Heed this advice, folks.

ETA:: That includes whether you can amend an app re # of guns on permit.

ETA2: Just got informed that notices to advance to training may be getting delayed due to a bottleneck now that there is a specific list of approved trainers. FYI

Last edited by Paladin; 11-21-2020 at 10:07 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #1602  
Old 11-21-2020, 1:10 PM
Paladin's Avatar
Paladin Paladin is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SFBA
Posts: 10,252
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Exclamation LASD CCWer #5!!!

Congrats to LASD CCWer #5!!!



That’s all for now. Hopefully they’ll share more info about their app and about the process later. IIRC, they had Light Red GC

Last edited by Paladin; 11-21-2020 at 1:39 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #1603  
Old 11-21-2020, 1:36 PM
Paladin's Avatar
Paladin Paladin is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SFBA
Posts: 10,252
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Someone just told me LASD is shutting down in-person interviews due to possible imminent CV19 state and/or local lockdown. FYI

I haven’t verified this and WON’T. You folks in SoCal should.

If true, it’s another reason CCW issuance may slow that is out of AV’s hands. So don’t fall for the “just move” KoolAid peddlers who say nothing’s changed....

Last edited by Paladin; 11-21-2020 at 1:48 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #1604  
Old 11-21-2020, 2:12 PM
Paladin's Avatar
Paladin Paladin is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SFBA
Posts: 10,252
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Exclamation Yet another LASD CCWer!!!

Congrats to LASD CCWer!!!



A CGN non-LEO employee of LASD said a coworker just got issued and that their own app (same job so essentially same GC) is progressing. Since the coworker is not a CGN member, no number for them. But if/when the CGN member also gets issued they’ll get a number.


Last edited by Paladin; 11-21-2020 at 3:06 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #1605  
Old 11-21-2020, 4:13 PM
Paladin's Avatar
Paladin Paladin is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SFBA
Posts: 10,252
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Exclamation LASD CCWer #5 Speaks!!!

LASD CCWer #5 Speaks!!!

Quote:
CCW Experience with LASD was relatively smooth

Non LEO
Non Contributor to campaigns
No relation to AVN or LASD
Live in unincorporated area of LA
Clean record (except traffic tickets)
No drug or alcohol use
First time applicant

Timeline
Week 0 App sent
Week 4 Check cashed
Week 5 Phone interview -- clarify GC and questions about registered HG
Week 10 Call to schedule live interview
Week 11 Live Interview with deputy
Week 12 Email to proceed to Live Scan -- Went immediately
Week 13 DOJ/FBI Live scan marked complete on the DOJ website
Week 16 Email to proceed to Firearms training -- Went that week and submitted certificate
Week 20 Call to come pick up CCW License


Apply...its 10 bucks

GC -- I have an occupation that puts me a medium risk. No reported incidents or restraining orders. But have reported incidents to local security guards. I carry with me and have access to things that are appealing to criminals. Talk about your work location. Look for shelters or known "trouble" spots nearby and note them.

Answer all NO CALLER ID or UNKNOWN numbers as all phone calls were listed as such. But Deputies also always left voice mails with call back numbers

Interview -- be polite and truthful. Stress that you are fearful for your life and your families and try to give as many actual incidents as possible even if they are minor and just made you look twice in the rearview or made you change plans or routes. Mention if you made changes to home for safety like cameras, alarms, motion sensors, safe room. Stress your experience with firearms and your commitment to safety. I offered to ask my LEO acquaintances (not friends) if letters of reference would help and they said no.

Firearms training -- very ambiguous when i did it but looks like they are honing it down and getting a list of approved trainers. I went off their old list...not the DOJ link...and now I hear they have a separate list specific to LASD

No restrictions on permit (as in only to and from work)
2 year term
3 handguns allowed
Some have ability to change calibers. Said its fine but can only carry with the caliber you qualified with
Must declare your CCW when encountered by ANY LEO and must email CCW dept after any encounter and if needed they will investigate further.

Last edited by Paladin; 11-21-2020 at 10:02 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #1606  
Old 11-21-2020, 5:04 PM
Paladin's Avatar
Paladin Paladin is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SFBA
Posts: 10,252
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Just some closing thoughts for today.

Yeah, recent applicants are getting backed up. But they all felt staff and LEOs were friendly and helpful and not jerking them around. All encouraged others to spend $10 and get a GC decision, especially if you have Dark Red or Light Red GC (see post #31 in my CCW App Advice pinned at top). Several had applied in the past with previous sheriffs and been denied, but now have LASD CCWs, so things have really changed.

The question now is whether LASD will issue for Yellow GC. That’s essentially the same risks as Light Red but when faced by an employee rather than a business owner or professional. (See my CCW Application Advice referenced above.) If you qualify under Yellow I suggest and encourage you to spend $10 and apply and let the rest of us (or at least PM me), with how it goes.

The more Good Guys (and gals) with guns, the safer we all will be.

Last edited by Paladin; 11-22-2020 at 9:48 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #1607  
Old 11-21-2020, 6:08 PM
dearjohn013 dearjohn013 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 68
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

“Some have ability to change calibers. Said its fine but can only carry with the caliber you qualified with
Must declare your CCW when encountered by ANY LEO and must email CCW dept after any encounter and if needed they will investigate further.”



I think the above information might be wrong.

1. I believe that you can only carry firearms and calibers listed on your CCW.
If you have a conversion kit, you have to qualify and get that listed on the permit. Most likely that will eat up 2 out of 3 calibers on the permit.

2. I don’t believe you have to declare your ccw to any LEO unless they ask you.
However, you do have to report to LASD if your firearm was used.

“California gun laws do not say you must inform a law enforcement officer you are carrying a concealed firearm or that you need to carry your permit. However, some counties are putting restrictions on permits that state the holder of the permit must inform if stopped by law enforcement that they have a concealed firearm. If you have such a restriction then you must inform. It’s also best practice to carry your permit and photo ID whenever you have a firearm on your person.”
Reply With Quote
  #1608  
Old 11-21-2020, 10:59 PM
CCWFacts CCWFacts is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,985
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumBum View Post
The LASD policies are quickly changing and evolving as they go along. This is new information that was not on the website before. ...
If you are going through the process, make sure to check the website before you take any subsequent steps, because it is likely to have changed since you last looked.
Quite right! The site on November 9 didn't even have a FAQ section and now it does.

So I wasn't wrong when I originally said guns can be changed easily, but that has changed in the last couple of weeks! I feel better that I wasn't posting incorrect information at the time.
__________________
"Weakness is provocative."
Senator Tom Cotton, president in 2024
Reply With Quote
  #1609  
Old 11-22-2020, 7:26 AM
Big Jake's Avatar
Big Jake Big Jake is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Talk low, talk slow, and don't say too much!
Posts: 12,367
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Someone just told me LASD is shutting down in-person interviews due to possible imminent CV19 state and/or local lockdown. FYI

I haven’t verified this and WON’T. You folks in SoCal should.

If true, it’s another reason CCW issuance may slow that is out of AV’s hands. So don’t fall for the “just move” KoolAid peddlers who say nothing’s changed....
When LASD starts issuing like ANY of the counties that border L.A. County there will be something to celebrate. Five or so permits being issued really changes nothing. Especially for a county that has a population with ten-million plus people. I'm on your side Paladin. I want to be proven wrong but so far a handful of permits (If true!) being issued means nothing. Carry on!
__________________
"Here I Come Again Now Baby, Like A Dog In Heat" - Ted Nugent!
"The Unarmed Man Is Not Just Defensless, He Is Also Contemptable" - Machiavelli!
"Politics Is The Second Oldest Profession. It Bears A Strong Resemblence To The First" - Ronald Reagan!
"Life Is Hard. Its Harder When You're Stupid"-John Wayne!
"Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder"-Michael Savage!

Last edited by Big Jake; 11-22-2020 at 7:29 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #1610  
Old 11-22-2020, 10:41 PM
Paladin's Avatar
Paladin Paladin is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SFBA
Posts: 10,252
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Exclamation Time for Yellow GC (employment based risks) applicants to apply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
The question now is whether LASD will issue for Yellow GC. That’s essentially the same risks as Light Red but when faced by an employee rather than a business owner or professional. (See my CCW Application Advice referenced above.) If you qualify under Yellow I suggest and encourage you to spend $10 and apply and let the rest of us (or at least PM me), with how it goes.
I’ve edited the above to encourage LA Co residents with Yellow GC to apply with LASD. We’ve had Light Red GC applicants regularly get issued for a month and a half, and even one that got denied was approved after appealing. So now is the time to see if employees facing the same or similar risks as business owners or professionals will be treated the same. It only costs $10.00 to get a GC decision and it won’t hurt you in the future (as seen by the Dark and Light Red applicants who have been issued by AV despite being denied for insufficient GC by prior sheriffs).

Like with the Red applicants, I’ll be your middleman for anonymous sharing of info with fellow CGNers, if you want. Regardless, I hope you PM me with your GC and result so that baggss and I can keep the CA CCW GC map current and accurate.

For more info on the meaning of the colors, see post #31 of my CCW Application Advice thread pinned at the top of this forum. Link here: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1482924

Last edited by Paladin; 11-23-2020 at 7:52 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #1611  
Old 11-23-2020, 1:21 PM
Paladin's Avatar
Paladin Paladin is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SFBA
Posts: 10,252
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

A CGNer asked LASD when they can amend the guns on their permit and were told at renewal.

FYI
Reply With Quote
  #1612  
Old 11-23-2020, 7:15 PM
Paladin's Avatar
Paladin Paladin is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SFBA
Posts: 10,252
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick237 View Post
Measure J does not start until next year and will be phased in until 2024.

No questions about CCWs were answered. A few people mentioned it in the chat
Exactly when do the first changes of Measure J take place? Same question about first cuts?

Has AV talked about CCWs recently? GC?
Reply With Quote
  #1613  
Old 11-24-2020, 12:31 PM
Maverick237 Maverick237 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 79
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Exactly when do the first changes of Measure J take place? Same question about first cuts?

Has AV talked about CCWs recently? GC?
It starts on July 1, 2021 (Villanueva will be up for re-election in 2022).

All questions to CCWs are getting replied to by the LASD account (not Villanueva) by directing them to lasd.org/ccw. His most recent video has Villanueva talking about how LASD has been losing funding for years and now by losing another 10% (he said "there's nothing left to take away") they're going to have to take drastic measures such as closing down jails (he said "we're gonna be releasing some very dangerous people to the communities"), there will be some cuts at patrol stations, and "detectives will not have enough investigator to solve cases so victims will be jeopardized". Now he hasn't said that it is going to happen right now, he didn't give a time-frame on when any of that would happen. He said he will tell the BoS all this (then again he also said in the video that "politicians are making a career out of throwing rocks at law enforcement").

If these things really do happen, and let's just say it is going to happen, then it could potentially mean LASD could go to yellow, if not there, or even light green as he said in a video months ago about how if LASD became defunded then it would change the CCW good cause requirement. Then again we'll have to wait until his talks with BoS or until next July before we see how this all plays out.

He did talk a bit about how the Los Angeles Community College District is terminating the LASD contract (from what I've been told the LACCD wants unarmed security on their campus, they also prohibit the carry of guns on any of their 9 campuses except for Law Enforcement so asking for a CCW because LASD won't be on campus anymore isn't likely to work for GC - also almost all classes are online for Spring 2021).
Reply With Quote
  #1614  
Old 11-24-2020, 1:49 PM
dearjohn013 dearjohn013 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 68
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick237 View Post
It starts on July 1, 2021 (Villanueva will be up for re-election in 2022).

All questions to CCWs are getting replied to by the LASD account (not Villanueva) by directing them to lasd.org/ccw. His most recent video has Villanueva talking about how LASD has been losing funding for years and now by losing another 10% (he said "there's nothing left to take away") they're going to have to take drastic measures such as closing down jails (he said "we're gonna be releasing some very dangerous people to the communities"), there will be some cuts at patrol stations, and "detectives will not have enough investigator to solve cases so victims will be jeopardized". Now he hasn't said that it is going to happen right now, he didn't give a time-frame on when any of that would happen. He said he will tell the BoS all this (then again he also said in the video that "politicians are making a career out of throwing rocks at law enforcement").

If these things really do happen, and let's just say it is going to happen, then it could potentially mean LASD could go to yellow, if not there, or even light green as he said in a video months ago about how if LASD became defunded then it would change the CCW good cause requirement. Then again we'll have to wait until his talks with BoS or until next July before we see how this all plays out.

He did talk a bit about how the Los Angeles Community College District is terminating the LASD contract (from what I've been told the LACCD wants unarmed security on their campus, they also prohibit the carry of guns on any of their 9 campuses except for Law Enforcement so asking for a CCW because LASD won't be on campus anymore isn't likely to work for GC - also almost all classes are online for Spring 2021).
I see it differently.

LASD and LAPD need to make money to survive.
If the crime rate continues to rise due to the budget cut, I'm sure the city officials will be forced to approve the emergency funds to LASD and LAPD. All they need to do now is just wait for the crime rate to go up and up.

If not, LASD and LAPD can always accept federal grants.




https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ly-17-n1248795


"The union representing Seattle officers decried the budget cutbacks and claimed that law enforcement services across the board would be hampered.

"You're going to see longer, if not hardly any follow-up investigations relative to secondary piece of a 911 call for help," Seattle Police Officers Guild President Mike Sloan said."



_

Last edited by dearjohn013; 11-24-2020 at 2:12 PM.. Reason: article added.
Reply With Quote
  #1615  
Old 11-25-2020, 9:00 PM
dearjohn013 dearjohn013 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 68
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

AV posted a video today.

He mentioned that CCW approval is getting easier, they are streamlining it, and added more staff to handle the increase in the application.

“Good news for that crowd.”

Here: https://www.facebook.com/LosAngelesC...6543461961142/

around 13:30

Last edited by dearjohn013; 11-25-2020 at 9:25 PM.. Reason: Adding the link for you guys.
Reply With Quote
  #1616  
Old 11-26-2020, 5:53 PM
pacrat pacrat is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Socialist Republic of SoCal
Posts: 7,543
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearjohn013 View Post
AV posted a video today.

He mentioned that CCW approval is getting easier, they are streamlining it, and added more staff to handle the increase in the application.

“Good news for that crowd.”

Here: https://www.facebook.com/LosAngelesC...6543461961142/

around 13:30
Actually he said the CCW PROCESS is getting easier, due to increased staffing.

Which I take to mean quicker for approved people. NOT easier FOR APPROVAL.
Reply With Quote
  #1617  
Old 11-26-2020, 7:04 PM
dearjohn013 dearjohn013 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 68
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacrat View Post
Actually he said the CCW PROCESS is getting easier, due to increased staffing.

Which I take to mean quicker for approved people. NOT easier FOR APPROVAL.
😆 Sorry, I guess people are still screwed getting ccw. 😅
Reply With Quote
  #1618  
Old 11-26-2020, 10:33 PM
CCWFacts CCWFacts is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,985
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacrat View Post
Actually he said the CCW PROCESS is getting easier, due to increased staffing.

Which I take to mean quicker for approved people. NOT easier FOR APPROVAL.
This is flat-out wrong. Anyone who has a strong level of good cause, which includes MANY more things that documented death threats or VIP status, should apply.

Every county in California except SF issues. The only "dark red" counties on the map are SF, Marin, Santa Cruz and Santa Barbara, and within those, only SF is truly no-issue, and should be in a category by itself. LA's issuance has changed recently, as we can see by the recent statements from the Sheriff, the recent CalGunners who got approved, and the recent updates on the LA CCW web page.

As for Marin, Santa Cruz and Santa Barbara, even in those counties there are cities which issue and the counties do issue to a variety of people for a variety of reasons, and LA is clearly more issuance-friendly than those counties.

These baseless negative comments are just that - baseless.

Ok, anyone who has weak good cause, or no good cause, should not apply. Personal protection will NOT work. "I go hiking in remote areas sometimes" probably will NOT work. If you have something stronger than those, it MIGHT work and you should man up (ladies included of course), fill in the application, and send it in with your $10. You have nothing to lose from this beyond some time, which you're already losing by whining on this forum, and $10, which is just $10.

Stop whining and start filling in your application. All the people on this thread saying "they don't issue", have you submitted an application this year? If not, then honestly... you have no business posting negative comments. You want to post negative? Then apply first, appeal if denied, and see how the process goes and then you have some basis for it. Until then, can it.

My other suggestion is, work on not just your GC but also your GMC. Develop a strong background of evidence showing all the character qualities they are looking for: level headed, mature, avoids conflict, reads situations well, good judgement, good connections with your community. Everyone talks about GC but there should be more emphasis on the deeper aspects of GMC.
__________________
"Weakness is provocative."
Senator Tom Cotton, president in 2024

Last edited by CCWFacts; 11-26-2020 at 10:56 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #1619  
Old 11-27-2020, 12:01 AM
pacrat pacrat is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Socialist Republic of SoCal
Posts: 7,543
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCWFacts View Post
This is flat-out wrong. Anyone who has a strong level of good cause, which includes MANY more things that documented death threats or VIP status, should apply.

Every county in California except SF issues. The only "dark red" counties on the map are SF, Marin, Santa Cruz and Santa Barbara, and within those, only SF is truly no-issue, and should be in a category by itself. LA's issuance has changed recently, as we can see by the recent statements from the Sheriff, the recent CalGunners who got approved, and the recent updates on the LA CCW web page.

As for Marin, Santa Cruz and Santa Barbara, even in those counties there are cities which issue and the counties do issue to a variety of people for a variety of reasons, and LA is clearly more issuance-friendly than those counties.

These baseless negative comments are just that - baseless.

Ok, anyone who has weak good cause, or no good cause, should not apply. Personal protection will NOT work. "I go hiking in remote areas sometimes" probably will NOT work. If you have something stronger than those, it MIGHT work and you should man up (ladies included of course), fill in the application, and send it in with your $10. You have nothing to lose from this beyond some time, which you're already losing by whining on this forum, and $10, which is just $10.

Stop whining and start filling in your application. All the people on this thread saying "they don't issue", have you submitted an application this year? If not, then honestly... you have no business posting negative comments. You want to post negative? Then apply first, appeal if denied, and see how the process goes and then you have some basis for it. Until then, can it.

My other suggestion is, work on not just your GC but also your GMC. Develop a strong background of evidence showing all the character qualities they are looking for: level headed, mature, avoids conflict, reads situations well, good judgement, good connections with your community. Everyone talks about GC but there should be more emphasis on the deeper aspects of GMC.
You should really change your handle to "CCWKaren". Because you certainly trigger easily. Then go on long winded rants berating members that don't agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacrat View Post
Actually he said the CCW PROCESS is getting easier, due to increased staffing.

Which I take to mean quicker for approved people. NOT easier FOR APPROVAL.
Is not wrong. I factually corrected a misquote of what he actually said.

Watch the damn vid Karen.

Quote:
He mentioned that CCW approval PROCESS is getting easier,
I advise you to read before you rant.
Reply With Quote
  #1620  
Old 11-27-2020, 10:08 AM
Paladin's Avatar
Paladin Paladin is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SFBA
Posts: 10,252
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Just some closing thoughts for today.

Yeah, recent applicants are getting backed up. But they all felt staff and LEOs were friendly and helpful and not jerking them around. All encouraged others to spend $10 and get a GC decision, especially if you have Dark Red or Light Red GC (see post #31 in my CCW App Advice pinned at top). Several had applied in the past with previous sheriffs and been denied, but now have LASD CCWs, so things have really changed.

The question now is whether LASD will issue for Yellow GC. That’s essentially the same risks as Light Red but when faced by an employee rather than a business owner or professional. (See my CCW Application Advice referenced above.) If you qualify under Yellow I suggest and encourage you to spend $10 and apply and let the rest of us (or at least PM me), with how it goes.

The more Good Guys (and gals) with guns, the safer we all will be.
Upon further reflection there’s really no reason for Light Green applicants (recreational risks: regularly hiking in isolated areas, transporting multiple guns & ammo to and from ranges) and Dark Green applicants (daily/routine risks: filling up gas tank in bad parts of town, withdrawing cash at ATM late at night), not to apply with LASD and at least try to get a CCW. A GC denial does not hurt your future applications and other than not accepting mere “self defense” for GC, we do not know how far AV has liberalized GC. Applying and getting a GC decision only costs $10, so go for it and let us know how it goes. Again, you can share your experience through me if you prefer to stay anonymous.

ETA: for more details on what qualifies under what colors, see post #31 in my CCW Application Advice thread at: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1482924

Last edited by Paladin; 11-27-2020 at 8:59 PM..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:02 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2020, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.
Tactical Pants Tactical Boots Tactical Gear Military Boots 5.11 Tactical