Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered Need a job, need a job filled? Help out a fellow Calgunner!

Old 10-19-2020, 11:06 AM

Default LF part time job at gunstore OC

Hello! Passionate gun owner and college student here looking for a part time job at a local Orange County gunstore! My knowledge on firearms and California law will seriously impress anyone interested in hiring me. I have previous retail experience and I'm a fast learner whos number one priority is good customer service. Email me at pizzzadogg@gmail.com for more info including my resume.
Old 10-22-2020, 8:35 AM

Default Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusoge View Post
Hello! Passionate gun owner and college student here looking for a part time job at a local Orange County gunstore! My knowledge on firearms and California law will seriously impress anyone interested in hiring me. I have previous retail experience and I'm a fast learner whos number one priority is good customer service. Email me at pizzzadogg@gmail.com for more info including my resume.

Hello. Just a tidbit of unsolicited advice from a hiring manager for you. You really should consider creating a more professional appearing email address if you want to be taken seriously. You're in college, not high school. A professionally formatted email says much about how you view yourself and how others should view you. I'm not inviting "pizzzadogg" for an interview no matter what qualifications are listed. Good luck in your job search.
The civil trial is what we really have to worry about. A good shoot is a good shoot, and in a good shoot, charges are unlikely. Dirtbags have families, who either refuse to believe that they are dirtbags, or who are dirtbags themselves and see the "loss" of their family member as a lottery ticket.
A Good American votes with a ballot, a Smart American votes with his wallet.
Me circa 2018
Old 11-18-2020, 2:27 PM

I didn't even think of that! I put my junk email on here because my real email contains my full name haha. Thank you for the advice.
Old 11-18-2020, 3:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusoge View Post
I didn't even think of that! I put my junk email on here because my real email contains my full name haha. Thank you for the advice.
You can have folks pm you here or create a new email, "jobseeker@" etc. I didn't think of it until it was pointed out. Lol.

NRA Patron Member
Old 11-19-2020, 8:20 PM

Default Ammo Bros Santa Ana

Ammo bros in Santa Ana is hiring and Tuners Outdoorsman in Orange also has a help wanted sign up. Good luck!
Old 11-22-2020, 8:14 PM
Calguns Addict

Gun stores are pretty much always hiring, they have trouble retaining good employees because the pay is so low. It helps to get your foot in the door if you have a COE, and if you are an FSC instructor you will get hired almost immediately.

It's not illegal to tip for PPT!