Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > OUTDOORS, HUNTING AND SURVIVAL > Blades, Bows and Tools
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Blades, Bows and Tools Discussion of non-firearm weapons and camping/survival tools.

Old 09-21-2018, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicky View Post
You didn't get banned from Snipershide? My bad. Guess you just got tired of them calling you on your nonsense, and poking holes in your 'backstory'.

But you're ok with the kook part, right?

I left Sniperhide as I said and they did not poke any holes there were a lot of jerks and they don't have to believe anything I have to say; its their right. I will tell you the same I told them access my records all they want but get all of them all the way back and then they could kiss my six. I asked management there repeatedly to DELEAT my account and then stopped going to the site; what happened after that I could not care less. You said Forums Bicky in your first post which is plural. Are you a liar Bicky where are all the others you said I was banned from? Put up Bicky or show just who you are! I have all my military records what exactly are you? You know the old saying Put up or …..

Last edited by Paparock; 09-21-2018 at 11:05 AM..
Old 09-21-2018, 11:11 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicky View Post
You didn't get banned from Snipershide? My bad. Guess you just got tired of them calling you on your nonsense, and poking holes in your 'backstory'.
Geesh there's a lot. I have weekend reading.

What color is the boathouse at Hereford??
Old 09-21-2018, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crufflers View Post
Geesh there's a lot. I have weekend reading.

What color is the boathouse at Hereford??
Would you care to speak clearly?
Old 09-21-2018, 12:02 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparock View Post
Would you care to speak clearly?
I'm reading this insane thread:

https://forum.snipershide.com/thread...sucks.6888759/

I said, "What color is that boathouse?!!!!" From RONIN. Great flick.

Last edited by crufflers; 09-21-2018 at 12:04 PM..
Old 09-21-2018, 2:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crufflers View Post
I'm reading this insane thread:

https://forum.snipershide.com/thread...sucks.6888759/

I said, "What color is that boathouse?!!!!" From RONIN. Great flick.

My degree is in Psychology and specifically in abnormal psychology, so what is your purpose of posting from another forum? I was attacked because I dared to use the term Vietnam Era vet because I served from 1971 to 1973 as an officer in the US Army. I always point out I was never in Vietnam as that honor belongs only to those that served in country. So crufflers what is you honest agenda here? Be a man and state it openly and honestly if you dare! Perhaps you should unzip your pants so you can get a better perspective!

Last edited by Paparock; 09-21-2018 at 3:02 PM..
Old 09-21-2018, 3:52 PM
Head Janitor

Oh boy, looks like someone’s panties are WAY bunched up!!

I wonder how this will all turn out????
The California Rifle & Pistol Assoc. - Director.
DONATE TO NRA-ILA, CGSSA, AND CRPAF NOW!
Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net, CGSSA or CRPA.
Old 09-21-2018, 4:04 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestryll View Post
Oh boy, looks like someone’s panties are WAY bunched up!!

I wonder how this will all turn out????

I would much rather talk knives and knife fighting but it seems there all always a-holes that want to attack you, insult you because they have such tiny insignificant lives they don't have anything constructive to say so that is their passion in life. Sarcasm, innuendo, back stabbing are their tools of trade because they can't hold a decent strait forward honest conversation.

Your damn right Kestryll, some Jar Head jumps me saying I have no right saying I am a Vietnam Era Veteran when I served in the Army from 1971-1973 and 1972-1973 was on Okinawa. I helped establish the first Drug Suppression Unit on Okinawa. Yes, it was not all glamorous when my platoon had to provide security for the "piss test" guys that went out to units but we also busted drug dealers and suppliers. They sometimes shot at us and we sent them to Fort Leavenworth. The worst of the worst if they were operating off post we let the Japanese Law Enforcement have as it meant an automatic life sentence. Vietnam Vets have all the glory coming to them for what they went through in Vietnam. But for one to attack me for my service crosses the line for me. Vietnam Era Vets are military personnel who served during that period are said to have been on active duty during the Vietnam Era no matter where they may have been stationed around the world. https://www.definitions.net/definition/Vietnam%20Era I don't care what some senile half crazy Vietnam vet rants about! If it applies that goes for you to crufflers! None of you know nothing about me, my training, or what I have been through so if you don't like me go sit on a live land mine. I don't know where the moderating is around here, AWOL it seems.

Last edited by Paparock; 09-21-2018 at 4:46 PM..
Old 09-21-2018, 4:26 PM
Head Janitor

Quote:
Your damn right, some Jar Head jumps me saying I have no right saying I am a Vietnam Era Veteran when I served in the Army from 1971-1973 and 1972-1973 was on Okinawa. Vietnam Vets have all the glory coming to them for what they went through in Vietnam. But for one to attack me for my service crosses the line for me. Vietnam Era Vets are military personnel who served during that period are said to have been on active duty during the Vietnam Era no matter where they may have been stationed around the world. https://www.definitions.net/definition/Vietnam%20Era I don't care what some senile half crazy Vietnam vet rants about! That goes for you to crufflers! None of you know nothing about me, my training, or what I have been through so if you do like me go sit on a live land mine. I have tried being civil with you and it has not worked so well so if you want a piece of me just let me know since the moderators don't seem to be moderating. I'm Always up for a duel!
Oh Lord, a duel? LOL! Tell me, have you ever actually struck another human being with a sword?

Iím not a Mod, Iím the owner of the site and frankly I donít give a damn about your ego, how offended you are or how tight your knickers are twisted around your nuts.

We have rules here, many of which revolve around NOT engaging in insults, name calling, snide personal remark and generally acting like a petulant jerk.

And you are breaking those rules far too frequently.

So letís spare ourselves the juvenile posturing and cut to the chase.
Knock the crap off or get banned, is that clear?
Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net, CGSSA or CRPA.
Old 09-21-2018, 4:53 PM

Question

Quote:
Oh Lord, a duel? LOL! Tell me, have you ever actually struck another human being with a sword?

I’m not a Mod, I’m the owner of the site and frankly I don’t give a damn about your ego, how offended you are or how tight your knickers are twisted around your nuts.

We have rules here, many of which revolve around NOT engaging in insults, name calling, snide personal remark and generally acting like a petulant jerk.

And you are breaking those rules far too frequently.

So let’s spare ourselves the juvenile posturing and cut to the chase.
Knock the crap off or get banned, is that clear?

No, I almost broke one guys back but the paralysis was only temporary and several friends stopped me from beating a guy to death once back in my wayward youth if that counts.

That is fine by me I will gladly abide by those rules! I will be sending you notices when others do not follow them like crufflers and Bicky above.

Last edited by Paparock; 09-21-2018 at 5:04 PM..
Old 09-21-2018, 5:04 PM
Head Janitor

Quote:
No, I almost broke one guys back but the paralysis was only temporary and several friends stopped me from beating a guy to death once back in my wayward youth if that counts.

That is fine by me I will gladly abide by those rules! I will be sending you notices when others do not follow them like crufflers above.
Oh boy, we got a tough guy here. Whatever, no one is impressed.

Understand one thing, cruffler pointing out your history is not Ďharassmentí itís simply posting your history so save the snowflake reports but if thereís a real violation of the rules by all means report it.
Old 09-21-2018, 5:11 PM

Cool

Quote:
Oh boy, we got a tough guy here. Whatever, no one is impressed.

Understand one thing, cruffler pointing out your history is not ‘harassment’ it’s simply posting your history so save the snowflake reports but if there’s a real violation of the rules by all means report it.

And I ask no one to be impressed. You asked if I had ever hit anyone with a sword. I answered no only with my hands and the results during my wayward youth. I think I will save you the trouble and just leave. It will be no great loss to either parties involved. Oh, please stop sending emails to my computer. Thanks.

Last edited by Paparock; 09-21-2018 at 5:14 PM..