Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Concealed Carry Holsters, Equipment and Accessories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Concealed Carry Holsters, Equipment and Accessories Questions, answers and discussions regarding equipment specific to concealed carry.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-12-2021, 1:03 PM
jerdog3 jerdog3 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 280
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default PHLster Enigma system compatible holsters list

Hey gang,

I would love to get a list going of holsters that are compatible with the PHLster Enigma system, both PHLster Light Bearing Enigma, and non-Light Bearing.

I know I can use PHLSTER holsters, but I would like to know what some other options are.

For instance I emailed T1C holsters and asked if they had any that worked with the Enigma system and they said none of theirs would.

So if anyone has experience mounting a holster to the Enigma system, I'd love to know what worked, or didn't work, for you. It could save some of us a lot of time and money by letting us know.

Please only reply to this if you actually did it yourself and know it will work. My friend kinda made his holster work, but it won't line up to get all 4 screws in, so that's not what I'm looking for.

Let us know what gun and light setup you have and the name of your holster that worked. Thank you for any help!

The holsters I know will work for light bearing Enigma are:
PHLster Floodlight IWB Holster
Henry Holster Spark

The holsters I know will work for non light bearing Enigma are:
PHLSTER Skeleton Holster
PHLSTER Pro Series Holster Models
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-13-2021, 8:41 AM
Max Power!'s Avatar
Max Power! Max Power! is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 380
iTrader: 29 / 100%
Default

JM Custom Kydex makes an enigma shell.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-20-2021, 6:49 PM
kdub1290 kdub1290 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sacramento County
Posts: 252
iTrader: 34 / 100%
Default

The list of compatible holsters is going to be huge. The Enigma will work with holsters that utilize a camming claw with standard 5/8ths hole spacing, so pretty much any non light bearing holster that comes with a ModWing or RCS Wing will work.


With that said, the additional holsters I've used on the Enigma that aren't listed here yet:
Phlster City Special
Dark Star Gear Apollo

And the following on the Light Bearing Enigma:
Tenicor Sagax Lux 2

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-20-2021, 9:42 PM
jerdog3 jerdog3 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 280
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdub1290 View Post
The list of compatible holsters is going to be huge. The Enigma will work with holsters that utilize a camming claw with standard 5/8ths hole spacing, so pretty much any non light bearing holster that comes with a ModWing or RCS Wing will work.


With that said, the additional holsters I've used on the Enigma that aren't listed here yet:
Phlster City Special
Dark Star Gear Apollo

And the following on the Light Bearing Enigma:
Tenicor Sagax Lux 2

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
Yes, for non light bearing holsters the list will be huge. I only asked that for other people as I won't carry a gun without a light on it. I know a lot of people do and life has worked out for them, but some people like chips and some don't. haha
Great tip about that Tenicor holster! It's a little expensive but seems great!
Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-20-2021, 10:01 PM
kdub1290 kdub1290 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sacramento County
Posts: 252
iTrader: 34 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerdog3 View Post
Yes, for non light bearing holsters the list will be huge. I only asked that for other people as I won't carry a gun without a light on it. I know a lot of people do and life has worked out for them, but some people like chips and some don't. haha

Great tip about that Tenicor holster! It's a little expensive but seems great!

Thank you!
Yeah, it's a little expensive, but it has a lot of nice features. I can use it with a gun with no light, multiple different types of compact lights, and the Mantis X (which is the real reason I bought it). That's why I ended up going for it.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-20-2021, 10:05 PM
jerdog3 jerdog3 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 280
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdub1290 View Post
Yeah, it's a little expensive, but it has a lot of nice features. I can use it with a gun with no light, multiple different types of compact lights, and the Mantis X (which is the real reason I bought it). That's why I ended up going for it.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
I do think I will get it because I love the way I can get new lights and keep the gun as opposed to the holsters that are using the light not the gun for retention. I think I might have to get that one.
Thanks again!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:03 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2021, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.



Seams2SewBySusy

Tactical Pants Tactical Boots Military Boots 5.11 Tactical