Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 02-11-2019, 1:41 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Default CA Congressman Steve Glazer Quote

What a tool. In a recent Facebook post (https://www.facebook.com/glazerforse...22457817925148) he is talking about gun control efforts and his honor in meeting with Gabby Giffords. He makes the following statement:

"Please keep in mind that California has done nothing to restrict legitimate hunting rifles and guns for home protection."

Is this guy seriously clueless or just lying to is folks. Amazing.

PM me for information on low-priced Front Sight Memberships!
Old 02-11-2019, 1:50 PM
Veteran Member

Not a congresscritter, state senator. I'll bet he mention's getting shot as a child in there also, I won't look at anything he writes, he's just as stupid as the rest of them, maybe even more so.
Old 02-11-2019, 3:51 PM
Calguns Addict

Perfect pic of a snapperhead!

BTW what is a gun retraining order ?
"California leads the nation in gun reforms (background checks, wait periods, ban on assault weapons, gun retraining orders, ammunition clip limits, etc.). But there is more we can and will do to make our communities safer from gun violence."
When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity.
To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control...TD
Old 02-11-2019, 4:03 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAShooter View Post
What a tool. In a recent Facebook post (https://www.facebook.com/glazerforse...22457817925148) he is talking about gun control efforts and his honor in meeting with Gabby Giffords. He makes the following statement:

"Please keep in mind that California has done nothing to restrict legitimate hunting rifles and guns for home protection."

he means bolt action rifles and pump shotguns.

that is what all liberals who don't shoot think of when it comes to guns and what they feel is all people need.
Proof we can all comment on whatever we want if it's at all related to the topic at hand!
Old 02-11-2019, 5:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch705 View Post
he means bolt action rifles and pump shotguns.

that is what all liberals who don't shoot think of when it comes to guns and what they feel is all people need.
Even with that wrong view how does he support the ammo ban yet require lead-free for hunting? Then the state gets pissed revenue from hunting licenses are down. Doesn't that prove hunting is down from their actions? I don't believe 2a rights have anything to do with hunting but they clearly do. The intellectual dishonesty is stunning.
Old 02-11-2019, 6:09 PM

Quote:

Read his bio, he said he was shot with a pellet gun...I will just leave it at that

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Old 02-11-2019, 6:13 PM

Wow. Gabby's chunked up a bunch since I last saw a photo of her. And FWIW I think the nutcase who shot her and killed several others bought the Glock legally from a Sportsman's Warehouse even though he had a history of drug abuse and mental issues. Somebody didn't do the background check.
CRPA Member

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."
~Mao Zedong
Founder of the People's Republic of China

Last edited by Featureless; 02-11-2019 at 6:17 PM..
Old 02-11-2019, 6:42 PM

while criminals can have 33rd glock mags with full-auto modification, he expects us can defend ourselves with 10rd mag, or single shot rifle.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
Perfect pic of a snapperhead!

BTW what is a gun retraining order ?
"California leads the nation in gun reforms (background checks, wait periods, ban on assault weapons, gun retraining orders, ammunition clip limits, etc.). But there is more we can and will do to make our communities safer from gun violence."

In CA, any restraining order. You cannot have any firearms, related parts or accessories or amunition.

Your neighbor could get mad at you, make up a claim and file a TRO then have you served... then no guns, etc....
Old 02-12-2019, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8vrmind View Post
Read his bio, he said he was shot with a pellet gun...I will just leave it at that
Well ... did he shoot his eye out?
Old 02-12-2019, 9:30 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
And why would they? It's not a problem nor a criminal situation. It's a right.

That won't stop them.