Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum This is a temporary forum for discussion, debate, sharing and helping each other during and in relation to the Coronavirus/COVID19

Old 06-17-2021, 7:50 PM
Veteran Member

The fun starts at 8:00.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JUUca5BJ3mHx/

https://billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf

I was born under a wandrin star.
Old 06-17-2021, 8:11 PM
I need a LIFE!!

And for contrast...

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2780548

Prevalence of Clinical and Subclinical Myocarditis in Competitive Athletes With Recent SARS-CoV-2 Infection

Thirteen Big Ten Universities agreed to participate and submitted data. Through December 15, 2020, 9255 athletes had undergone COVID-19 testing and 2810 (30.4%) had tested positive. From this group of athletes with COVID-19 (1879 men [66.9%]), 2461 had completed cardiac evaluation, with 1597 (64.9%) including CMR imaging at the time of analysis and 864 (35.1%) with a non-CMR cardiac evaluation (eAppendix 2 in Supplement 1). Of those who had CMR imaging results, 37 athletes (2.3%) were diagnosed with either clinical or subclinical myocarditis (Figure 1).

Myocarditis Diagnoses

The 37 athletes were predominantly male (27) and represent 17 collegiate sports (8 women’s sports). Nine athletes with clinical myocarditis reported cardiac symptoms before or at the time of cardiac testing: 8 of 9 reported chest pain, 3 of 9 had dyspnea, and 3 of 9 had palpitations. There were 28 of 37 athletes with subclinical myocarditis who reported no cardiac symptoms. Of 28 athletes with subclinical myocarditis, 8 had abnormal cardiac testing other than CMR imaging and were classified as probable myocarditis: 1 of 28 had abnormal ECG findings, 3 of 28 had abnormal echocardiogram findings, and 4 of 28 had elevated troponin levels (Table). While 5 of 9 athletes with clinical myocarditis had abnormal additional testing results (ECG, echocardiogram, or troponin), only 8 of 28 with subclinical myocarditis had abnormal additional testing. Overall, 20 of 37 athletes had subclinical possible myocarditis who had no cardiac symptoms and nondiagnostic ECG findings, echocardiogram findings, and troponin level and therefore were only identified by meeting CMR imaging–modified LLC criteria or supportive criteria.

Diagnostic Approach

Based on a published diagnostic strategy driven by cardiac symptoms,19 only 5 athletes (detected prevalence, 0.31%) of myocarditis would have been found in our cohort. A strategy using ECG, echocardiogram, and troponin findings regardless of cardiac symptoms with the addition of CMR imaging if any abnormality had been found, would have detected 13 athletes (detected prevalence, 0.81%). A strategy using CMR imaging in all athletes after COVID-19 infection regardless of cardiac symptoms or other cardiac testing results increased the prevalence to 2.3%, a 7.4-fold increase from the symptom-driven strategy and 2.8-fold increase over the ECG, echocardiogram, and troponin strategy (Figure 2).

In the group of Big Ten athletes that had covid, 0.3% ( about 1 in 300 ) had symptoms (8 of 9 reported chest pain, 3 of 9 had dyspnea, and 3 of 9 had palpitations ) and 2% ( about 1 in 50 ) had subclinical myocarditis.

So the question to be considered is what is worse: the disease or the cure? Folks here seem to be more sensitive to possible issues with the vaccine and dismissive of any of same with the virus.

: shrug :

-- Michael
Old 06-17-2021, 8:12 PM
Calguns Addict

Good find stonefly thanks. So they found the mRNA in all the organs during the autopsy? RIP. Game over.

Do you have a link to that study? I couldn't find it.
Old 06-17-2021, 8:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal326 View Post
So of the 305 million doses given (145 million people fully vaccinated) 789 people have had this issue, thats a 0.00054414% chance (1 out of 184,000) out of the fully vaccinated. Even less if you look at it per shot and there's no reports of deaths.

Here's your lifetime chances of dieing from these other issues.

Heart disease (1 in 6)
Cancer (1 in 7)
Chronic Lower Respiratory Disease (1 in 27)
Suicide (1 in 88)
Opioid Overdose (1 in 96)
Motor Vehicle Crash (1 in 103)
Lightning ( 1 in 180,6764)

People here think its safe to catch covid so I dont think they'll be phased by this. Its same risk as being killed by lightning.

Its reassuring that the CDC is looking into every potential side effect no matter how rare it is.

Awe Covid326…

You’re back trolling CalGuns I see.

Why don’t you post the side effects from other vaccines…

I won’t wait as I’m sure you won’t post them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-17-2021, 8:35 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elSquid View Post

Prevalence of Clinical and Subclinical Myocarditis in Competitive Athletes With Recent SARS-CoV-2 Infection

As opposed to a recent SARS-Cov-2 "vaccine".

So the question to be considered is what is worse: the disease or the cure? Folks here seem to be more sensitive to possible issues with the vaccine and dismissive of any of same with the virus.

-- Michael

It would seem prudent to avoid both,

the question is why not a harmless Ivermectin based protocol to do that instead?

Old 06-17-2021, 8:42 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUTTER View Post
Good find stonefly thanks. So they found the mRNA in all the organs during the autopsy? RIP. Game over.

Do you have a link to that study? I couldn't find it.

Here's a link to another item he covers farther in to his podcast but the one you ask about seems to be from back in Feb........a lot of memory holing has happened since then.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...covid-vaccine/

Old 06-17-2021, 8:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
And for contrast...

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2780548

Thirteen Big Ten Universities agreed to participate and submitted data. Through December 15, 2020, 9255 athletes had undergone COVID-19 testing and 2810 (30.4%) had tested positive. From this group of athletes with COVID-19 (1879 men [66.9%]), 2461 had completed cardiac evaluation, with 1597 (64.9%) including CMR imaging at the time of analysis and 864 (35.1%) with a non-CMR cardiac evaluation (eAppendix 2 in Supplement 1). Of those who had CMR imaging results, 37 athletes (2.3%) were diagnosed with either clinical or subclinical myocarditis (Figure 1).

Myocarditis Diagnoses

The 37 athletes were predominantly male (27) and represent 17 collegiate sports (8 women’s sports). Nine athletes with clinical myocarditis reported cardiac symptoms before or at the time of cardiac testing: 8 of 9 reported chest pain, 3 of 9 had dyspnea, and 3 of 9 had palpitations. There were 28 of 37 athletes with subclinical myocarditis who reported no cardiac symptoms. Of 28 athletes with subclinical myocarditis, 8 had abnormal cardiac testing other than CMR imaging and were classified as probable myocarditis: 1 of 28 had abnormal ECG findings, 3 of 28 had abnormal echocardiogram findings, and 4 of 28 had elevated troponin levels (Table). While 5 of 9 athletes with clinical myocarditis had abnormal additional testing results (ECG, echocardiogram, or troponin), only 8 of 28 with subclinical myocarditis had abnormal additional testing. Overall, 20 of 37 athletes had subclinical possible myocarditis who had no cardiac symptoms and nondiagnostic ECG findings, echocardiogram findings, and troponin level and therefore were only identified by meeting CMR imaging–modified LLC criteria or supportive criteria.

Diagnostic Approach

Based on a published diagnostic strategy driven by cardiac symptoms,19 only 5 athletes (detected prevalence, 0.31%) of myocarditis would have been found in our cohort. A strategy using ECG, echocardiogram, and troponin findings regardless of cardiac symptoms with the addition of CMR imaging if any abnormality had been found, would have detected 13 athletes (detected prevalence, 0.81%). A strategy using CMR imaging in all athletes after COVID-19 infection regardless of cardiac symptoms or other cardiac testing results increased the prevalence to 2.3%, a 7.4-fold increase from the symptom-driven strategy and 2.8-fold increase over the ECG, echocardiogram, and troponin strategy (Figure 2).

In the group of Big Ten athletes that had covid, 0.3% ( about 1 in 300 ) had symptoms (8 of 9 reported chest pain, 3 of 9 had dyspnea, and 3 of 9 had palpitations ) and 2% ( about 1 in 50 ) had subclinical myocarditis.

-- Michael

Well, since the “vaccine” doesn’t prevent you from catching the Coof, I guess one should have to worry about the effects from BOTH, the WuFlu and the vaxxine. Of course, this only applies if one takes the vaxxine.

So…

What other irrelevant questions do you have on this topic?

Old 06-17-2021, 8:56 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonefly-2 View Post
It would seem prudent to avoid both,

the question is why not a harmless Ivermectin based protocol to do that instead?
Still a question of the numbers; the incidence of myocarditis after/during said treatment.

-- Michael
Old 06-17-2021, 9:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Still a question of the numbers; the incidence of myocarditis after/during said treatment.

-- Michael

Care to respond to my statement above?

Old 06-17-2021, 9:05 PM
Calguns Addict

First it was a respiratory illness, now it's causing heart inflammation. Next they will say it causes ADE. How convenient!
Old 06-17-2021, 9:19 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:

-- Michael

Well yes there still is that question but I was replying to the "disease or cure" question you posed.

Old 06-17-2021, 9:25 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. J Beezy View Post
Care to respond to my statement above?
?

As none of the vaccines claimed to be able to stop infections, yes, you may get myocarditis from the vaccine and also from later infection.

You can also die from the vaccine, and you can die from covid after receiving the vaccine. You can also die from covid if you aren't vaccinated.

It comes down to the stats for the various scenarios.

-- Michael
Old 06-17-2021, 9:25 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
First it was a respiratory illness, now it's causing heart inflammation. Next they will say it causes ADE. How convenient!

My take is that Covid is a 2 part malady.

The viral infection replete with all the taste, smell, aches, congestion flu type symptoms that so many are able to shake off or whip with supplemental enhancement of the immune system,

then the ravages of spike proteins flowing through your system.

Old 06-17-2021, 9:35 PM

Quote:
Well, since the “vaccine” doesn’t prevent you from catching the Coof, I guess one should have to worry about the effects from BOTH, the WuFlu and the vaxxine. Of course, this only applies if one takes the vaxxine.

So…

What other irrelevant questions do you have on this topic?

So does the vaccine not prevent catching covid at all, or just to some degree? Everything I have read says it appears to prevent catching covid to a high degree, but not 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-17-2021, 9:36 PM

Default CDC schedules emergency meeting: "Heart trouble caused by vax"

Quote:

Still a lot we don’t know about covid or the vaccine. Biggest problem is getting accurate information from both sides of this issue.

Old 06-17-2021, 9:41 PM

Quote:
My take is that Covid is a 2 part malady.

The viral infection replete with all the taste, smell, aches, congestion flu type symptoms that so many are able to shake off or whip with supplemental enhancement of the immune system,

then the ravages of spike proteins flowing through your system.

I would tend to agree, and I see more and more research and discussion around this. Hopefully the truth will someday be found out and put out for everyone to see, but who knows. Hard to trust anyone these days.

Old 06-17-2021, 9:56 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacrvrrat View Post
So does the vaccine not prevent catching covid at all, or just to some degree? Everything I have read says it appears to prevent catching covid to a high degree, but not 100%.

In the video I linked to in post #41 the speaker goes into the methodology the CDC used to determine the vaccines % of effectiveness.

Very, very sketchy.......like common core math sketchy.

The question is what benefit is not getting Covid if you die from spike proteins that come from another source?

Old 06-17-2021, 10:03 PM
Calguns Addict

From what I've read, the actual covid virus doesn't replicate spike proteins. The spike proteins are just used as an anchor. Unlike the vaccine that tells your cells to express the spikes that apparently flow through the bloodstream and cause damage.
Old 06-17-2021, 10:38 PM

Quote:
From what I've read, the actual covid virus doesn't replicate spike proteins. The spike proteins are just used as an anchor. Unlike the vaccine that tells your cells to express the spikes that apparently flow through the bloodstream and cause damage.

Not what I have been reading, but I don’t think anyone really knows at this point. My guess is both probably do damage because they are shaped similar, or possibly identically.

If it is on the outside of the virus then it is probably doing damage as the virus is circulating around the body as well.

Old 06-17-2021, 10:44 PM

Quote:
In the video I linked to in post #41 the speaker goes into the methodology the CDC used to determine the vaccines % of effectiveness.

Very, very sketchy.......like common core math sketchy.

The question is what benefit is not getting Covid if you die from spike proteins that come from another source?

One thing I am positive about is don’t trust the CDC. I am guessing this is related to the absolute versus relative risk reductions from the vaccine that the CDC doesn’t want people to know.

If the vaccine death rate is significantly lower than the covid death rate it would make statistically sense. For many it would work out, but for some it wouldn’t. Good luck getting accurate numbers for either of those metrics though.

Old 06-17-2021, 10:44 PM
Veteran Member

This thread smells like urine in a socal tunnel after a great wave...
Old 06-17-2021, 11:11 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
One thing I am positive about is don’t trust the CDC. I am guessing this is related to the absolute versus relative risk reductions from the vaccine that the CDC doesn’t want people to know.

If the vaccine death rate is significantly lower than the covid death rate it would make statistically sense. For many it would work out, but for some it wouldn’t. Good luck getting accurate numbers for either of those metrics though.

The numbers that concern me are the ones that come with time.

Old 06-17-2021, 11:18 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seal20 View Post
This thread smells like urine in a socal tunnel after a great wave...

Sorry,

we have been discussing this thing for a very long time now and maybe aren't always considerate of people with sleep in their eyes.

Old 06-18-2021, 1:08 AM
Calguns Addict

Dr. Bridle from Canada weighs in. Starts at the 9:00 min mark.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vUrp5P...ature=youtu.be
Old 06-18-2021, 2:06 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

China virus to accelerate the deaths in older people, the vaccine to accelerate deaths in younger people.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 06-18-2021, 2:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal326 View Post
So of the 305 million doses given (145 million people fully vaccinated) 789 people have had this issue, thats a 0.00054414% chance (1 out of 184,000) out of the fully vaccinated. Even less if you look at it per shot and there's no reports of deaths.

Here's your lifetime chances of dieing from these other issues.

Heart disease (1 in 6)
Cancer (1 in 7)
Chronic Lower Respiratory Disease (1 in 27)
Suicide (1 in 88)
Opioid Overdose (1 in 96)
Motor Vehicle Crash (1 in 103)
Lightning ( 1 in 180,6764)

People here think its safe to catch covid so I dont think they'll be phased by this. Its same risk as being killed by lightning.

Its reassuring that the CDC is looking into every potential side effect no matter how rare it is.
Get back to us in a couple of years.

America is not a melting pot, it is a salad bowl.

"If you are the smartest guy in the room, find some other room to hang out in."
Old 06-18-2021, 5:03 AM
Banned

Quote:

Correct. It does not protect you from catching the virus, it only slows down the replication of it making the symptoms lessen.

But, you will still catch it, and you will still pass it on to others.

So, since you can still catch it, you still have to worry about the effects from catching the Rona along with the effects of taking the vaxxine, if you do choose.

Old 06-18-2021, 8:04 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Correct. It does not protect you from catching the virus, it only slows down the replication of it making the symptoms lessen.

But, you will still catch it, and you will still pass it on to others.

This was a qualifier....sort of a "full disclosure" position from the
proponents of the jab since early on thought to be a guard against over
promising was my opinion at the time.

Now I wonder if maybe it was a means to obfuscate what the "it" it is that people would be catching and not "still catching".

Old 06-18-2021, 8:14 AM
Veteran Member

Bet it'll be business as usual even after this CDC discussion.

All ages still anxious to get the vax.
And now CA employers saying "the vax or the sack"
Old 06-18-2021, 10:04 AM

Quote:
This was a qualifier....sort of a "full disclosure" position from the
proponents of the jab since early on thought to be a guard against over
promising was my opinion at the time.

Now I wonder if maybe it was a means to obfuscate what the "it" it is that people would be catching and not "still catching".

That was my initial thought as well. I still don’t think it is settled to any great degree. Wouldn’t surprise me either way.

Old 06-18-2021, 10:33 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Eastvale View Post
Bet it'll be business as usual even after this CDC discussion.

All ages still anxious to get the vax.
And now CA employers saying "the vax or the sack"
Here in ID, vaccinated numbers are way low. Amazingly enough, COVID is pretty much non-existent, no one is dropping dead, restaurants are in full-service mode, festivals and parades are scheduled, and almost no one is wearing a mask. Maybe in Boise, but I don't go there.

Freeeeeeeee - dom!!!!!

"Give a conservative a pile of bricks and you get a beautiful city. Give a leftist a city and you get a pile of bricks."
Old 06-19-2021, 11:47 PM
Bit Pusher
CGN Contributor

Quote:
BigMike, you seem to love the taste of crow.
Only if you think the Covid vaccine gives you Ebola ...