Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > CA Election Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CA Election Forum Discussion, Planning and Activism for California local elections

Old 10-30-2018, 11:52 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Default Bloomberg cash in Calif.

I got sick of watching Katie Hill commercials so I did some research. They are on at least fifty times a day so someone is backing her with big money. They are paid for by a super pac called Independence USA. According to their website they were created by Michael Bloomburg to support Democrats in the midterm elections. The website also says that Bloomberg has spent $110 million on these elections. Three of his pets are in Calif. They are Katie Hill ca.-25, Mike Levin ca.-49, and Harley Rouda ca.-48. For our members in Nev. he is pouring money into Steven Horsfords race in nev- 4. If you are in these districts know that a vote for these four is a vote for liberal, gun control candidates.
Old 10-31-2018, 7:59 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Does no one in these districts read the election forum? No input? It's no wonder why we lose elections.
Old 10-31-2018, 8:31 AM
I need a LIFE!!

i think many don't realize we even have one, since there was a long time rule about election talk on this board before the owner decided to finally allow it i think 2 years ago?

but also, your post doesn't really warrant a response back besides the usual "got it" or "thanks for the info".

you offered clear info and no discussion really needs to be made. don't vote for these candidates as they are backed by bloomberg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSig1911 View Post
Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrepperGunShop View Post
Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).
Old 11-02-2018, 7:59 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

This Independence super pac is in more ads than I realized. Why are millions of NEW YORK money trying to influence Calif. elections? They should stop worrying about Russian medaling and start looking at east coast billionaire medaling.
Old 11-03-2018, 11:59 PM

Valuable information, thank you.
Old 11-05-2018, 10:28 PM

I saw Bloomberg himself in a commercial today. He looked desperate ... you could smell the flop-sweat. It was beautiful.