Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Concealed Carry Holsters, Equipment and Accessories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Concealed Carry Holsters, Equipment and Accessories Questions, answers and discussions regarding equipment specific to concealed carry.

Old 01-17-2020, 4:17 PM

Default Relentless Brands Gun Belt

I was in need of a new Gun Belt since I have lost about 35lbs and my Original $30 gun Belt was getting old and I had already added about 3 new notches in it.
My first impression is the Relentless Brands is a very good belt much thicker and stiffer than the other one. So from that point I am happy. On the other hand since I do not have much of a bubble butt my pants still want to fall down when carrying IWB even with my rather small Shield 9mm @ 3:30. I have to where suspenders inside my cover shirt which is OK but sometimes a pain whan I have to sit on the throne and a little uncomfortable pulling on my shoulders.
I guess it is what it is and will just have to deal with it.
Dave
Old 01-17-2020, 7:26 PM

Get a Hanks and be happy. By the way congratulations on the weight loss.
Old 01-19-2020, 1:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky8601 View Post
Get a Hanks and be happy. By the way congratulations on the weight loss.
Thanks, but I dont think its a matter of brand names or me. As I said if there is little or no bubble in your Bum no belt a alone is going to keep your pants up with a 3 lb anchor on your side. It is much better with a good stiff belt but for me I feel much more secure wearing suspenders. The thing for me is I wear them over my Tshirt but covered with a cover shirt so no one knows I wear them anyways.

Its another story in the hot summer as I prefer to only wear a T Shirt and no suspenders at all so I am always trying to adjust discreetly.