Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > AUDIOPHIL2
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2021, 10:27 AM

Default Resolved

You wont return phone calls or messages or even PMs on this site now for my order. You told me you cant find someone to do the pin/weld work so I found someone and you told them you were missing parts. You told me you had all parts and just waiting on the weld work, so what is going on Phil. 4234 and 4235

Last edited by blkoutdb; 05-29-2021 at 6:10 PM..
Old 02-24-2021, 1:17 AM

Here we go.

Old 02-25-2021, 3:55 PM
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

i miss 95% of my calls and i would need to pay people to listen to my voicemails. i have not seen a pm or email from you since oyu sent ove rth einfo fo rthe welder. the gun is in his possesion. he was supposed to contact oyu and let oyu pick out any muzzle device you liked. if he did not i am sorry. contact him. i don;t get in the middle of other peoples work and you are th eone that arranged this guy. not me. my wleders are all months behind schedule. you claim he is 2 weeks out. not someone i would go to but if oyu want his work tha tis your choice. i had your gun in th equeue at a quality shop that charges me a lot of money. i had ot pull it form them and deliver to your guy. it cost me money to do all this to do wha toyu wanted and that is no problem. I personally would have truste dme to wait a few more weeks to get it doen by a well known shop than send it to your welder that has an empty shop and zero reputation. but i did what oyu requested.

Private 10 acre range rentals
[/URL]
Old 02-25-2021, 4:14 PM
Veteran Member

Yep. Sounds to me the OP is barking up the wrong tree.

A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it. - Rabindranath Tagore

Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see. - Arthur Schopenhaur
Old 02-25-2021, 4:27 PM

Audiophil2 seems like a scumbag....reputable ffl, 8343 posts, and 242 itrader at 100%
Old 02-25-2021, 5:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiophil2 View Post
i miss 95% of my calls and i would need to pay people to listen to my voicemails. i have not seen a pm or email from you since oyu sent ove rth einfo fo rthe welder. the gun is in his possesion. he was supposed to contact oyu and let oyu pick out any muzzle device you liked. if he did not i am sorry. contact him. i don;t get in the middle of other peoples work and you are th eone that arranged this guy. not me. my wleders are all months behind schedule. you claim he is 2 weeks out. not someone i would go to but if oyu want his work tha tis your choice. i had your gun in th equeue at a quality shop that charges me a lot of money. i had ot pull it form them and deliver to your guy. it cost me money to do all this to do wha toyu wanted and that is no problem. I personally would have truste dme to wait a few more weeks to get it doen by a well known shop than send it to your welder that has an empty shop and zero reputation. but i did what oyu requested.
Thank you for finally responding, im just wanting my gun I paid for in April. I will call the shop so they can tell me when they are done with the pin/weld
Old 02-25-2021, 5:27 PM
Agent 86
CGN Contributor

Being a retailer requires tremendous amounts of patience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citadelgrad87 View Post
I don't really care, I just like to argue.
Old 02-26-2021, 1:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofeugene View Post
Yep. Sounds to me the OP is barking up the wrong tree.

he had a right to be concerned. i wish i could hire more people and move into a warehouse. but if i expand i am worried business will drop off and then i'm stuck. plus i don't trust anyone. i only have helpers that are college girls and frinds of the family. they dont care as much about guns so they dont waste time. but they have limited hours.

i learned last summer that as a home based business i am doing almsot as much as brick and mortar stores. home based guys are buying guns form me all over the country and they tell me they average $50k a year in sales. I am doing low 7 figures pre-covid. even durign the trump slump i was high 6 figures. but this is my only job. they work 9-5 somewhere else. i am one of the top buyers at a major distributor. and i dont have time to buy form the other 8 distribvutors i have accounts with. so i'm leaving a lot of money on the table. millions in sales. i'm waitign for my son to turn 18 so he can help more with the business. 2.5 years. then we can babysit employees.

[/URL]
Old 02-26-2021, 2:17 PM
Veteran Member

Your response to my post has raised you higher in my esteem of you. Your first words were "he had a right to be concerned." That speaks volumes to your integrity.

Do what you can to minimize these occurrences and you'll be fine.

And perhaps some day we might do business as well.

All the best!

A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it. - Rabindranath Tagore

Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see. - Arthur Schopenhaur
Old 02-26-2021, 2:40 PM
Veteran Member

krypto99
Audiophil2 seems like a scumbag....reputable ffl, 8343 posts, and 242 itrader at 100%

Obviously a prime candidate for re-education camp.

I've never personally dealt with audiophil, but strictly from the posts in the forms he seems to have about as much street cred as anybody on this website
Old 03-02-2021, 5:37 AM

Quote:
Your response to my post has raised you higher in my esteem of you. Your first words were "he had a right to be concerned." That speaks volumes to your integrity.

Do what you can to minimize these occurrences and you'll be fine.

And perhaps some day we might do business as well.

All the best!
i cannot catch it all. i have guys that bombard me with a PM, email, voicemail and then call 3-5 times in 30 minutes. all at the same time. all that takes time to respond to or delete. so i can;t do the work they are requesting info on. they delay their own process.

i've had guys call atf on me because their seller never gave any info inthe box so i have no way to contect them. or they give partial info. or they wait until they feel like contacting me.

but my favorite is when some one call me and says this is mike. is my gun ready. seriously? I don;t even remember my friends names and i'm supposed to know who mike is? these guys think I have 1 customer and it is them. I have thousands from all over the country. if i don't get specifics i get wasted time.

[/URL]
Old 03-02-2021, 6:25 AM

Quote:
i cannot catch it all. i have guys that bombard me with a PM, email, voicemail and then call 3-5 times in 30 minutes. all at the same time. all that takes time to respond to or delete. so i can;t do the work they are requesting info on. they delay their own process.

i've had guys call atf on me because their seller never gave any info inthe box so i have no way to contect them. or they give partial info. or they wait until they feel like contacting me.

but my favorite is when some one call me and says this is mike. is my gun ready. seriously? I don;t even remember my friends names and i'm supposed to know who mike is? these guys think I have 1 customer and it is them. I have thousands from all over the country. if i don't get specifics i get wasted time.
There should be no more roadblocks once you get the czbren2 back from ROE armory correct?
Old 03-02-2021, 9:59 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:

Oh, I understand.

Perhaps, when you get time, some guidelines to communicating with you might be in order. Like email only. No texts. Always put your first and last name in any communication, along with the order number. Perhaps all three in the subject line. No extra emails to you unless you're adding information. Don't follow the guidelines and you don't answer. Etc.

FYI, texts suck, generally speaking. You can't file and organize them like you can with emails.

Old 03-09-2021, 3:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkoutdb View Post
There should be no more roadblocks once you get the czbren2 back from ROE armory correct?

nope. all the parts are here.

Quote:
Oh, I understand.

Perhaps, when you get time, some guidelines to communicating with you might be in order. Like email only. No texts. Always put your first and last name in any communication, along with the order number. Perhaps all three in the subject line. No extra emails to you unless you're adding information. Don't follow the guidelines and you don't answer. Etc.

FYI, texts suck, generally speaking. You can't file and organize them like you can with emails.
emails are my favorite because i can search them. calguns pm is the worst. i have 18,000 pms. 197 unread.

i'll do that. they dont listen. i tell locals not to call me when they get a delay. i will call them. they still call and message me. most folks think because i am home based i have lots of free time. i started work today at 430am. i worked yesterday from 7am-9pm. only enjoyment i got was when i had to clean out sheet metal form my yard and was able to shoot a field mouse hiding under it with a pellet gun.

[/URL]
Old 03-10-2021, 2:53 PM
Banned

Dealt with Phil before, stand up guy! A2
Old 03-10-2021, 4:32 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:

emails are my favorite because i can search them. calguns pm is the worst. i have 18,000 pms. 197 unread.

i'll do that. they dont listen. i tell locals not to call me when they get a delay. i will call them. they still call and message me. most folks think because i am home based i have lots of free time. i started work today at 430am. i worked yesterday from 7am-9pm. only enjoyment i got was when i had to clean out sheet metal form my yard and was able to shoot a field mouse hiding under it with a pellet gun.

Perhaps, if email is your preferred way of communicating, then you might turn off PM or at least tell people to email. And tell them no phone calls either. Or maybe none of that will work.

Anyway, good luck!

Old 03-10-2021, 4:37 PM

I have emailed him as well, I never got my refund from last year's failed freedom week. I included transaction details and order number.
Old 03-10-2021, 4:45 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor

When we still had SSE, I had Phil procure 2 guns for me around 2014, and all went smoothly. Good guy. Sorry the OP is having problems with the other party.

WTB: , TLR-7A or 8A, Smith K22, Colt Officer's Model Revolver in 22LR, , Manurhin MR73, Lever gun in 44 Mag, ZKR 551, and CZ 453 22LR

Lifetime Member NRA
Member CRPA
Old 03-11-2021, 7:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
I have emailed him as well, I never got my refund from last year's failed freedom week. I included transaction details and order number.
email me again. all those orders were held in case freedom week was opened up again. i cannot track by user id

[/URL]
Old 03-11-2021, 7:10 AM

Quote:
email me again. all those orders were held in case freedom week was opened up again. i cannot track by user id
Will do, thanks.
Old 03-11-2021, 7:15 AM

My only assistant has been flaky for the last 2 weeks and she is the daughter of a close friend. car problems, homework, migraines. I prep the night before for the next day of work and when she bails everything falls apart. I'm about to ask the parents of the older boy scouts to have them help me out. good help is so hard to find that is not a felon, drugged out, plain stupid, lazy, smoke break every 15 minutes, etc. and my standards are very high. i have a chicago work ethic where if you are not busy you find something to be busy. no sitting around waiting for work.

[/URL]
Old 03-11-2021, 7:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkoutdb View Post
so the ffl you wanted me to use decided not to do the work. without my permission he took it to smokey in phoenix. your gun would have been done by now by a well respected but very expensive gunsmith called Wright Armory where I get my machine guns fixed. now it is at a place that has a website claiming they repair antique guns such as "KOREAN" MG42s and MG34s.

There is absolutely zero warranty and zero refunds on this gun. You picked the shop. I normally have no refunds policy on any converted guns but mad ethe exeption on this one and you turned it down. I tried to get it done at great shop and you had me take it to this place. This thread is actually helping me prove I know what I am doing and you don't so don't get all upset if this guns barrel is heat damaged or not welded properly. It is not just a splatter job and done with my conversions. Other middlemen do that.

[/URL]
Old 03-11-2021, 1:52 PM

Quote:
so the ffl you wanted me to use decided not to do the work. without my permission he took it to smokey in phoenix. your gun would have been done by now by a well respected but very expensive gunsmith called Wright Armory where I get my machine guns fixed. now it is at a place that has a website claiming they repair antique guns such as "KOREAN" MG42s and MG34s.

There is absolutely zero warranty and zero refunds on this gun. You picked the shop. I normally have no refunds policy on any converted guns but mad ethe exeption on this one and you turned it down. I tried to get it done at great shop and you had me take it to this place. This thread is actually helping me prove I know what I am doing and you don't so don't get all upset if this guns barrel is heat damaged or not welded properly. It is not just a splatter job and done with my conversions. Other middlemen do that.
I was going to call them tomorrow since they gave me a 2 week quote on 2/26, so I will still call them and see what is up. You said my gun would have been done by now but its been in queue for your guy with no ETA or estimates on when it would be done since July. I made the refusal of the refund since i didnt want to wait till you sold the gun to get the refund since no ETA on welding for the barrel.

Got off the phone with them and im ok with them taking it to where they took it to get the barrel done. He said hes gonna call you to try to get the gun back to you before your vacation.

Last edited by blkoutdb; 03-11-2021 at 1:57 PM..
Old 03-13-2021, 11:22 AM

Quote:
i only have helpers that are college girls
Poor guys, sounds like such horrible working conditions.. You wouldn’t happen to be hiring would you?? Lol
Old 03-17-2021, 2:55 PM

Gun is done and waiting at the other shop for you to let them know when to get it back to you. Hope you have a good vacation
Old 03-18-2021, 1:52 PM

Default Phil Is Amazing to Work With

I have had the pleasure of working with Phil and he has been amazing to work with. Zero hesitation to recommend Phil.
Old 04-06-2021, 3:18 PM

Roe Armory said you have picked up the bren2 from them. So the gun is being shipped to my FFL now right
Old 04-09-2021, 11:48 AM

Quote:

Any update on this? I've been trying to touch base with you about m1a mags I had sent to you back in May of last year via email and haven't gotten any response. Occasionally you'll pick up the phone and last I heard in January you were trying to track down some mag blocks that apparently were never delivered to you. It's getting close to a year now at this point.

Last edited by blackrat; 04-09-2021 at 4:12 PM..
Old 04-13-2021, 8:05 AM

sorry guys. I'm in the middle of an AFT audit. Can't do much work for the next few days. Bren cannot be touched until AFT is gone. I have a few orders of mags I will be working on aftger the bren is sent out.

[/URL]
Old 04-13-2021, 10:05 AM

Quote:
sorry guys. I'm in the middle of an AFT audit. Can't do much work for the next few days. Bren cannot be touched until AFT is gone. I have a few orders of mags I will be working on aftger the bren is sent out.
Possibly shipped this week or unknow due to audit?
Old 04-13-2021, 3:58 PM

got lucky. AFT only had time to audit my 07FFL. That was easy. My 01FFL is a weeklong process.
Had to teach the auditor how to do his job which reminded me of this scene:

Back to work tomorrow.

[/URL]
Old 04-14-2021, 9:12 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the update.
Old 04-14-2021, 1:13 PM

I saw this thread and wanted to comment that Phil is a real stand up guy.

I was out at his range last week shooting machine guns with him and had an amazing time. I’ll post a range report on another thread shortly. But I would have no hesitation recommending him!
Old 04-19-2021, 6:25 PM

Quote:
My only assistant has been flaky for the last 2 weeks and she is the daughter of a close friend. car problems, homework, migraines. I prep the night before for the next day of work and when she bails everything falls apart. I'm about to ask the parents of the older boy scouts to have them help me out. good help is so hard to find that is not a felon, drugged out, plain stupid, lazy, smoke break every 15 minutes, etc. and my standards are very high. i have a chicago work ethic where if you are not busy you find something to be busy. no sitting around waiting for work.
Damn dude. You and I would get along very well. Same work ethic.

Keep on keeping on. The rush is still on going despite COVID restrictions loosening. Hopefully it dies down soon.
Old 04-19-2021, 6:41 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
And I thought Biden was the only one that referred to them as the AFT.
https://youtu.be/kUnyB6GUTAY
Old 04-19-2021, 8:55 PM

Received my mags today, look top notch. Thanks Phil
Old 04-20-2021, 5:59 AM

If blackrat got his mags does that mean my bren2 has shipped or ?
Old 04-25-2021, 11:17 AM

1 Year anniversary of ordering this bren2 Still dont know if its been shipped or whats going on
Old 04-25-2021, 2:19 PM

Be patient. From what it sounds like you had a bunch of set backs due to going back and forth. What I can tell you is that Phil delivers. It takes time. My FFL just received mines and it was a simple order but it did take some time. Hes a one man job. Be understanding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-30-2021, 10:46 AM

I finally finished my ATF audit.

Seriously. Some folks need to understand that everything is completely crazy since last March. Not only that but I have my own personal life. I am not working 24 hours a day. I need to sleep. I just finished eating my 5 minute lunch. I need to take care of my son.

[/URL]

Last edited by audiophil2; 04-30-2021 at 10:58 AM..