Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-27-2021, 3:23 PM
Mr. Blue's Avatar
Mr. Blue Mr. Blue is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Shasta County, CA
Posts: 2,513
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default Holosun 507CX2 Red Dot - $238

In order to get this deal, you must email for price. I emailed and got the quote in 25 minutes. There is a tab on the page that says ‘Email for price’. From here you fill out info and wait for quote.

https://tombstonetactical.com/produc...ailsafe-765963
__________________
Latest Video: Basic overview of CA Gun laws.
Thank you for your continued support. If you have a moment, consider subscribing.
https://youtube.com/channel/UCkuooKuOI4gEGqtWTFfy56w
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-27-2021, 7:03 PM
LBDamned's Avatar
LBDamned LBDamned is offline
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!
Posts: 14,979
iTrader: 51 / 100%
Default

I use tombstone for most of my gun purchases (in store and transfers)...

Good place, good people.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineGuntongue View Post
Music is magic - Wisdom is golden - Learning to navigate life better as we age is amazing and a choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaphroditus View Post
It only has as much power as you give it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by WartHog View Post
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
-----------------------------
"RIGHT POWER!"
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w558/LBDamneds/Misc/III_zpsofbisb36.jpg
-----------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-27-2021, 9:30 PM
Irvine Irvine is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 304
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Thanks, OP.
Appreciate you posting this.
Great price. I have one, was thinking of getting another....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-28-2021, 7:46 AM
Mr. Blue's Avatar
Mr. Blue Mr. Blue is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Shasta County, CA
Posts: 2,513
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine View Post
Thanks, OP.
Appreciate you posting this.
Great price. I have one, was thinking of getting another....
Same here. If it was the ACSS I would buy it. I have the 507C Green Dot. But that ACSS reticle looks like what I’ll eventually go with.
__________________
Latest Video: Basic overview of CA Gun laws.
Thank you for your continued support. If you have a moment, consider subscribing.
https://youtube.com/channel/UCkuooKuOI4gEGqtWTFfy56w
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-28-2021, 10:25 AM
Bainter1212's Avatar
Bainter1212 Bainter1212 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sheridan, WYO
Posts: 5,874
iTrader: 80 / 100%
Default

I emailed and got the quote, but when I clicked the link to add it to my cart, I don't get the $238 price.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-28-2021, 12:22 PM
Bainter1212's Avatar
Bainter1212 Bainter1212 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sheridan, WYO
Posts: 5,874
iTrader: 80 / 100%
Default

OK nevermind.....you need to have an account first. Login, then click the email button, then the quote will work.

Thanks again OP. Just spent a bunch of money to trick out my Glock.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-28-2021, 1:29 PM
Mr. Blue's Avatar
Mr. Blue Mr. Blue is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Shasta County, CA
Posts: 2,513
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bainter1212 View Post
OK nevermind.....you need to have an account first. Login, then click the email button, then the quote will work.

Thanks again OP. Just spent a bunch of money to trick out my Glock.
It took me a minute to get that price as well. I also have spent a bunch of money on my Glock! The Holosun is a great addition.
__________________
Latest Video: Basic overview of CA Gun laws.
Thank you for your continued support. If you have a moment, consider subscribing.
https://youtube.com/channel/UCkuooKuOI4gEGqtWTFfy56w
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-28-2021, 2:25 PM
incognito925 incognito925 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 264
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Thanks Op! Got this instead of an RMR for toy zev glock.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-28-2021, 2:54 PM
mej16489 mej16489 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Prescott, AZ
Posts: 2,428
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Thanks OP

edit...and it turns out they had a great price on a fullsize 509T, so I snagged that too! Now to go can shopping for it too!

Last edited by mej16489; 09-28-2021 at 3:52 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-28-2021, 2:58 PM
painkiller's Avatar
painkiller painkiller is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Central Valley heat
Posts: 703
iTrader: 24 / 100%
Default

Just bought this in green,turns out i need the K
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-28-2021, 6:03 PM
Scratch705's Avatar
Scratch705 Scratch705 is online now
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 12,045
iTrader: 15 / 100%
Default

did the quote. they gave me the same price as OP, but when i click the add to cart link, it was $0.77 higher...

not enough to make me contact them, and still purchased but only give me a wtf moment.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by leelaw View Post
Because -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSig1911 View Post
Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrepperGunShop View Post
Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-02-2021, 6:29 PM
Mr. Blue's Avatar
Mr. Blue Mr. Blue is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Shasta County, CA
Posts: 2,513
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch705 View Post
did the quote. they gave me the same price as OP, but when i click the add to cart link, it was $0.77 higher...

not enough to make me contact them, and still purchased but only give me a wtf moment.

Yeah that is really weird. I would be tempted to call but I wouldn’t want to give the impression that I’m trying to get that money back.
__________________
Latest Video: Basic overview of CA Gun laws.
Thank you for your continued support. If you have a moment, consider subscribing.
https://youtube.com/channel/UCkuooKuOI4gEGqtWTFfy56w
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-02-2021, 9:18 PM
Scratch705's Avatar
Scratch705 Scratch705 is online now
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 12,045
iTrader: 15 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blue View Post
Yeah that is really weird. I would be tempted to call but I wouldn’t want to give the impression that I’m trying to get that money back.
yeah, $0.77 isn't worth my time to contact them for a price correction on the link. in the end, they are still cheaper than anyone else.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by leelaw View Post
Because -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSig1911 View Post
Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrepperGunShop View Post
Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-03-2021, 9:05 PM
H3nryl3 H3nryl3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 26
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Looks like deal has expired. Darn, missed my opportunity. Been wanting one for my Glock.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-04-2021, 6:06 PM
Mr. Blue's Avatar
Mr. Blue Mr. Blue is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Shasta County, CA
Posts: 2,513
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3nryl3 View Post
Looks like deal has expired. Darn, missed my opportunity. Been wanting one for my Glock.
I recently saw that Optics Planet has great deals on the 507C ACSS version. I think I would could one if I didn’t already have the 2/32 green dot. The only downside, is Optics Planet sucks as a retailer.
__________________
Latest Video: Basic overview of CA Gun laws.
Thank you for your continued support. If you have a moment, consider subscribing.
https://youtube.com/channel/UCkuooKuOI4gEGqtWTFfy56w
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-04-2021, 6:29 PM
LBDamned's Avatar
LBDamned LBDamned is offline
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!
Posts: 14,979
iTrader: 51 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3nryl3 View Post
Looks like deal has expired. Darn, missed my opportunity. Been wanting one for my Glock.
This vendor in the commercial marketplace has good deals and good selection... I suspect there will be black Friday deals

https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1708649

Botach has periodic holosun deals too.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineGuntongue View Post
Music is magic - Wisdom is golden - Learning to navigate life better as we age is amazing and a choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaphroditus View Post
It only has as much power as you give it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by WartHog View Post
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
-----------------------------
"RIGHT POWER!"
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w558/LBDamneds/Misc/III_zpsofbisb36.jpg
-----------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-05-2021, 5:39 AM
Bainter1212's Avatar
Bainter1212 Bainter1212 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sheridan, WYO
Posts: 5,874
iTrader: 80 / 100%
Default

FYI they didn't ship until I sent them a copy of my ID. I thought the ID request was a phishing attempt by a hacker, so I called Tombstone and confirmed it. Apparently they have some new fraud detection system that may flag your purchase. So check your email inbox after ordering.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-05-2021, 10:13 AM
Scratch705's Avatar
Scratch705 Scratch705 is online now
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 12,045
iTrader: 15 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bainter1212 View Post
FYI they didn't ship until I sent them a copy of my ID. I thought the ID request was a phishing attempt by a hacker, so I called Tombstone and confirmed it. Apparently they have some new fraud detection system that may flag your purchase. So check your email inbox after ordering.
Apparently not on my order. Mine is currently in transit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by leelaw View Post
Because -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSig1911 View Post
Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrepperGunShop View Post
Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-05-2021, 11:13 AM
LBDamned's Avatar
LBDamned LBDamned is offline
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!
Posts: 14,979
iTrader: 51 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch705 View Post
Apparently not on my order. Mine is currently in transit
apparently that don't find you as suspicious as they do Bainter
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineGuntongue View Post
Music is magic - Wisdom is golden - Learning to navigate life better as we age is amazing and a choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaphroditus View Post
It only has as much power as you give it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by WartHog View Post
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
-----------------------------
"RIGHT POWER!"
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w558/LBDamneds/Misc/III_zpsofbisb36.jpg
-----------------------------
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:01 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2021, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.



Seams2SewBySusy

Tactical Pants Tactical Boots Military Boots 5.11 Tactical