Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Handguns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Handguns For the private sale of handguns. Read the rules before posting.

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2021, 12:51 AM

Default ***SOLD***GLOCK 48, 9mm Kings/Tulare/Fresno/Kern/Monterey/SLO

Make: Sig Sauer

Model: P320 Two-Tone Compact or Full-size (see below for info)

Caliber: 9 mm

Location (city or county): Kings/Tulare/Fresno/Kern/SLO - Lemoore, Hanford, Visalia, Tulare, Fresno, Clovis, Bakersfield, and I often travel to San Luis Obispo and Salinas area

BOTH SOLD

Will ship (Y/N): No

Other info: Possible partial trade plus cash

***Willing to sell as a Compact bundle or Full-size bundle (see below for clarification). However, will not mix and match... for example: compact frame with full-size slide. See below for configurations I'm willing to sell as.***

***Looking to fund another purchase, looked at recent sales on CG and asked around to determine my asking prices. Feel free to make cash/trade offers. Keep in mind I'm selling at current California off-roster value and general price increases for all firearms and ammo these days. Since I'm funding for other projects, I in turn will be paying today's higher prices also.***

Off Roster Sig Sauer P320c (Compact)

- 2-Tone Medium Grip
- FDE Frame, black slide
- Apex flat-faced action enhancement trigger
- Two (2) magazines
- HandleIt Grips (similar to Talon Grips), removeable
- Approximately 50 rounds through compact barrel
- Sig holster
- Voluntary Upgrade Program completed by Sig
(All stock parts, paperwork, stickers, swag included in factory box)

Sig P320 / P250 Caliber X-Change Kit

- 9mm, Full Size
- One (1) full size magazine (includes mag spacer if you use it in the compact frame)
- Black frame lower
- Black slide upper, barrel, guide rod/spring (some nicks)
- Night Sights on full-size slide
- Approximately 200 rounds through full size barrel

Last edited by Fett3056; 02-16-2021 at 10:57 AM..
Old 01-25-2021, 11:00 PM

Default SOLD: RARE, Off Roster SAR USA/Sarsilmaz SAR9, 9mm, 2tone, Kings/Tulare/Fresno/Kern

***Updated with correct price***

Make: Sarsilmaz SAR USA

Model: SAR-9 Two-Tone plus extras

Caliber: 9 mm

Location (city or county): Kings/Tulare/Fresno/Kern/SLO - Lemoore, Hanford, Visalia, Tulare, Fresno, Clovis, Bakersfield, and I often travel to San Luis Obispo and Salinas area

Price: SOLD

Other info: Possible partial trade plus cash

***Looking to fund another purchase, looked at recent sales on CG for other Turkish guns (Caniks, couldn't find a SAR 9) to determine my asking price. Feel free to make cash/trade offers. Keep in mind I'm selling at current California off-roster value and general price increases for all firearms and ammo these days. Since I'm funding for other projects, I in turn will be paying today's higher prices also.***

Rare, Off Roster SAR USA / Sarsilmaz SAR9
"If a Glock and HK VP9 had a baby"
- 9mm
- 2-Tone
- Sights glow when "charged" with a light
- Stainless Slide
- Polymer Frame, striker fired
- Interchangeable backstraps and side inserts
- Two (2) magazines
- Original box/paperwork
- Approximately 250 rounds through barrel to break in

Specs:
Barrel length: 4.4"
Frame: Polymer
Sights: Low-profile combat
Safety: Manual thumb safety, integrated trigger
Overall length: 7.5"
Overall height: 5.5"
Overall width: 1.4"
Overall weight: 27.1 oz.

I installed the Galloway Precision Spring kit, NDZ Performance Guide Rod and fine tuning spring set, and a Freedomsmith Fat Daddy Trigger. However, after installing it all, I was getting strange malfunctions like failing to eject and/or slide failing to fully set back into battery. So I put everything back to stock and it runs fine. If you do your research, the SAR9 needs a "break-in" of approximately 200-300 rounds of NATO higher grain (124 or more) before it will run reliable and be able to eat 115 target ammo. Through all my experimenting with the trigger, the springs, etc, I shot 124 grain, but was not happy with malfunctions. Today, after I returned the firearm to stock, I shot a box of cheap Federal 115 grain target and it ate it up with no problem. I will include the Freedomsmith trigger, Galloway spring kit, and NDZ Guide rod and springs if you want to experiment and figure it out.

If you want a "plug" to remove the safety, I can send you a contact who makes a safety delete for about $13 shipped.

This gun is extremely accurate and feels great in the hand....if it doesn't feel good, you can customize the grip with small/medium/large backstrap replacements AND side panel replacements.

I'm trying to fund another purchase, but am willing to entertain partial trade offers for other handguns or precision/long range rifles. Not interested in any AR or shotguns at this time. It doesn't hurt to shoot me a picture/info on what you have for trade.

****SOLD****

Last edited by Fett3056; 02-03-2021 at 4:05 PM..
Old 02-27-2021, 2:10 AM

Default Delete

Combined with other post

Last edited by Fett3056; 03-23-2021 at 12:24 AM..
Old 03-23-2021, 12:13 AM

Default SOLD: M&P40 w/Perf Center Kit

****SOLD***

Make: Smith and Wesson

Model: M&P 40 Full-size (see below for info)

Caliber: 40 S&W

***SOLD***

Last edited by Fett3056; 07-09-2021 at 8:23 PM..
Old 06-16-2021, 12:29 AM

Default SOLD: Springfield Armory Hellcat

Sold....

Make: Springfield Armory

Model: Hellcat

Caliber: 9mm

Last edited by Quiet; 12-01-2023 at 11:06 PM..
Old 06-29-2021, 11:43 PM

Default SOLD...CANIK TP9 ELITE SC 9mm

Make: CANIK (imported by Century Arms)

Model: TP9 ELITE SC

Location (city or county): Kings / Tulare / Fresno / Kern / Monterey / SLO - Lemoore, Hanford, Visalia, Tulare, Fresno, Clovis, Bakersfield, and I often travel to San Luis Obispo, Monterey, and Salinas area

SOLD

Off Roster CANIK TP9 ELITE SC
Sub-Compact

- Tungsten Slide

- Optics Ready

- Slide Cut-Out for Optic

- Warren Tactical Sights

- Talon grip tape (removeable)

- Freedomsmith Red Aluminum plus 1 magazine floor plate (original floor plate included)

- Interchangeable back straps in 2 sizes (small and large)

- Blackout rear and phosphorous front white dot sight

- Micro red-dot interface with co-witness feature

- Reversible magazine release

- Integral accessory picatinny rail (MIL-STD-1913)

- Tungsten Cerakote over nitride slide finish

- Match grade nitride coated barrel

- Small parts and internal components nitride or high-wear nickel-coated

- Also included are the original factory box with a toolbox, users manual, and a concealed carry holster with reversible clips for IWB and OWB use

- Comes with two (2) magazines: one (1) 12rd + optional finger rest base plate and one (1) 15rd with extended baseplate. ***If non-LEO, the magazines will be blocked.***

- I will also include two (2) mag fill-in spacers that fit the 18 or 20 round Canik mags (shown in pics, but 20-rd mag is NOT included)

BARREL: 3.60”
OVERALL: 6.70”
HEIGHT: 4.6”
WIDTH: 1.45”

Approximately 300 rounds through it.

The Canik TP9 Elite SC's mags and holsters are compatible with the other Caniks such as the TP9SFX and TP9SF Elite.

The Sig Romeo Zero micro red dot works perfect on this. Other red dot optics that work on this (among possible others) are:
Holosun 507K
Shield RMSc
Swampfox Sentinel

Will consider partial trades plus cash. Looking for other handguns and possibly a precision rifle. If you are a little short on cash, I'll take cash plus ammo (9mm, 40, 223/556)

SEND PM with phone number.

More photos in comments....

Last edited by Quiet; 12-01-2023 at 11:07 PM..
Old 08-17-2021, 10:50 PM

Default SOLD Glock 43X Stainless slide

WTS / WTT

Make/Model: GLOCK 43X

Location (city or county): Kings / Tulare / Fresno / Kern / Monterey / SLO - Lemoore, Hanford, Visalia, Tulare, Fresno, Clovis, Bakersfield, and I often travel to San Luis Obispo, Monterey, and Salinas area

Price: SEE BELOW FOR DIFFERENT CONFIGURATIONS W/PRICE

GLOCK 48 configuration (with night sights) - Relisted on new post

Complete G48 Slide w/TruGlo Night Sights - $675

Complete G43X Slide - SOLD

Will ship (Y/N): Will only ship complete slides separately ($15 via USPS priority shipping w/insurance)

Off Roster Glock 48

Ideal for everyday carry, the GLOCK 48 features a slim line compact frame for optimal fit and feel, a 10+1 capacity and a traditional Glock Black finish for excellent durability. Offering many of the latest Gen5 features, the G48 has a compact slide.

Includes the following:
- One (1) Glock 48 lower
- One (1) Glock 48 slide with TruGlo Night Sights (slide serial number matches barrel and frame/lower)
- One (1) Stainless finished Glock 43x slide (slide and barrel serial numbers do not match frame/lower) with standard Glock sights
Keep in mind, the sights are interchangeable, so you can remove the night sights and put them on the 43X slide
- Two (2) Brand New 10-round magazines
- Shield Arms metal magazine release (original polymer mag release included)
- Original factory box

I originally bought this firearm as a Glock 48 configuration. I installed TruGlo night sights on to the G48 slide. I then bought a complete G43X slide (slide, barrel, guide rod) with standard sights. So the G43X slide/barrel serial number DOES NOT match the G48 frame. It will be important to remember if you ever sell it that the firearm is the serial number on the G48 frame.

Approximately 400 rounds through the 43X slide. Maybe 20-30 rounds through the 48 slide. I mainly carried it in the 43X configuration.

I will sell either everything together or a complete firearm first. If one of the slides is leftover, I will move this thread to the parts forums and sell it there.

Will consider partial trades plus cash. Looking for other handguns and possibly a precision rifle. If you are a little short on cash, I'll take cash plus ammo (9mm, 40, 223/556)

Old 10-08-2021, 2:28 PM

Default ***SOLD***GLOCK 48, 9mm Kings/Tulare/Fresno/Kern/Monterey/SLO

SOLD

Make/Model: GLOCK 48

[b]Price: SOLD

Off Roster Glock 48

Ideal for everyday carry, the GLOCK 48 features a slim line compact frame for optimal fit and feel, a 10+1 capacity and a traditional Glock Black finish for excellent durability. Offering many of the latest Gen5 features, the G48 has a compact slide.

Includes the following:
- One (1) Glock 48 lower
- One (1) Glock 48 slide with TruGlo Night Sights
- Two (2) Brand New 10-round magazines
- Shield Arms metal magazine release (original polymer mag release included)
- Original factory box with included standard Glock accessories

I originally bought this firearm as a Glock 48 then bought a complete G43X slide (slide, barrel, guide rod). I carried and shot the the firearm approximately 400 rounds through the 43X slide. Maybe 20-30 rounds through the 48 slide. I mainly carried it in the 43X configuration. The 43X slide has been sold separately.

Will consider partial trades plus cash. Looking for other handguns and possibly a precision rifle. If you are a little short on cash, I'll take cash plus ammo (9mm, 40, 45acp, 223/556)

Old 12-09-2021, 11:55 PM

Default Combined with other post - please delete

Combined with other post:
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...6#post26758606

Last edited by Fett3056; 03-24-2022 at 5:04 PM..
Old 12-23-2021, 4:58 PM

Default WTS/WTT: Shadow Systems MR920 Combat 9mm, Kings/Tulare/Fresno/Kern/Monterey/SLO

FS/FT: Shadow Systems MR 920 Combat

***SOLD***

Last edited by Fett3056; 01-04-2022 at 5:10 PM..
Old 12-23-2021, 5:13 PM

Default WTS/WTT: IWI Jericho 941 Enhanced, 9mm, Kings/Tulare/Fresno/Kern/Monterey/SLO

FS/FT: IWI Jericho 941 Enhanced

***SOLD***

Last edited by Fett3056; 01-13-2022 at 7:13 PM..
Closed Thread