Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CALIFORNIA SHOOTING CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS > Gays With Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Gays With Guns Helping anyone learn responsible and safe use of firearms and promoting the repeal of all anti-gun laws

Old 07-17-2018, 6:26 PM

2 b fair this IS the most popular post/topic in this forum. its been up for a while( i use it as a guide to find the deals and sales forum + i check in to see whats going on) I don't think "gays" identify them selfs with guns as much as republicans do.
LET THE FIGHT (re)BEGIN!!
Old 07-17-2018, 7:42 PM
Calguns Addict

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by soksniffer View Post
Fair enough, but I really don't get it. LEO & Military I also think is dumb, but have never even noticed those forums.

Ohhh... I'm IN for the fireworks NOW!

Old 07-21-2018, 4:59 PM

Quote:
Gays with Guns? Why do you get your own forum? There's not Blacks with Guns, no Women with Guns, no Under 5'4" with Guns (which might actually be useful, considering length-of-pull issues).
Gun owners should take a look at the LGBT play book. If gun owners could rally together like the gays have and stop having our 2A Rights trampled, as well as the Gays stopped being trampled upon we would be fricken golden.

If your don't like this Forum, just scroll on by it.
Old 07-24-2018, 10:24 AM

Wait, gays can own guns?
Old 07-25-2018, 5:42 PM
Veteran Member

Then change it Guns with Gays! Put that in your irony hooka cocksniffer. A2
Old 07-26-2018, 1:12 AM

Sounds like guy is curious about the D
Old 07-26-2018, 6:19 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestryll View Post
*sigh* It really does help to pay attention to what section you are in.

For instance IF you had paid attention you'd have noticed that this is the 'CALIFORNIA SHOOTING CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS' section.

You also would have noticed that there are several other pro 2A organizations with their own sub forums.

This forum is NOT about segregation it is about giving the Gays With Guns organization a place to congregate, plan, discuss and socialize without having to pay the fees that sites like 'meetups' charges.
I set this up when GWG ran in to problems as a means of trying to help the organization both remain in existence and grow.

2A is for EVERYONE. Race, creed, orientation, gender, etc. are irrelevant; every human being has a right to protect themselves and to defend those they love.
This right here. Everything else is just inessential troll trash.
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:6-7

"Liberty, as well as honor, man ought to preserve at the hazard of his life, for without it life is insupportable." - Miguel de Cervantes

Let your desires and emotions be ruled by reason.
Old 07-27-2018, 11:19 AM
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeusa View Post
What happened to joksniffer? Did he sober up? lol

Maybe he OD'd? OMG. I wonder how many you have to sniff to OD on? Seriously. I can't even fathom. But the thought conjures up an image of a glazy-eyed gay guy, crumpled in the corner of a locker room. Piles of jock straps around him. Tongue lolly gagging out his mouth... drooling on himself.

Kind of reminds me tho: in China or Japan they actually having vending machines that dispense REAL used and 'degrees of dirty' girl's panties! That begs the question: is it the picture of the actual girl next to the selection button the one that REALLY wore them? I mean could be anyone wearing those things.

Like. Perhaps some 300 pound sumo wrestler's wife found away to make money buying little girls panties, giving them a swipe across her own privates and slap them in a tube. She puts in an hour or two worth of swiping each day... some good marketing graphics, an attractive phallic looking tube package, $20.00 each. Blamo --Millionaire.

Now what they should do --is sell those edible girl panties. So not only can you sniff them but eat them too! Next best thing to being there.. and probably sweeter and fruitier tasting too...

Last edited by GayGuns; 07-27-2018 at 12:50 PM..
Old 08-11-2018, 7:43 PM

That''s the Japs, they got these fetishes with smelly undies.....
Or sushi served on top of naked girls........
Or these bars where chicks stands half naked behind these heavy vinyl curtains; the ones you usually see behind supermarket frig, so Japanese dudes in business suits can grab all they want thru the plastics.......
Stuff like that, pretty interesting culture!
Old 08-12-2018, 1:15 PM

Anyone going to the SFV Valley Pride thing? Looks ghey as hell.
Old 08-25-2018, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Gays with Guns? Why do you get your own forum? There's not Blacks with Guns, no Women with Guns, no Under 5'4" with Guns (which might actually be useful, considering length-of-pull issues).

Because nobody hammers on gays like good 'ol family value conservative gun owners. And nobody hammers on gun owners like open minded liberals that support gay gun owners as long as they don't own guns.

Gay people with guns have special piece of my heart - they manage to show just how hypocritical both political parties are.
Old 09-17-2018, 1:22 PM
I need a LIFE!!

You I just saw this scrolling by and this retarded post.

You DO know NRA has quite a few women's shooting programs?

(Oh, and at least one NRA plaintiff and one CGF plaintiff are of LGBT "class". )

You do also know Maj Toure is reaching out to black gun owners or future gun owners?

Maybe making people feel welcome and not having to hide from the
the usual "Kill 'em all let gawd sort 'em out" dudes dressed in cammies spouting whatever nonsense du jour.

In case you haven't noticed, our backs are to the wall in CA. We need all the friends we can get. Reaching out and making people comfortable is cool. Making people uncomfortable ain't. You don't have to be straight to shoot straight.

Furthermore, given various historical status of such folks they may well be strategically useful in litigation that Joe Bob or

Hell, we maybe should even open up a forum for HiPoint owners. ;-)

I commend Kestryll for the foresight in opening this section!

Bill Wiese
San Jose, CA

CGF Board Member / NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA life member

No postings of mine here, unless otherwise specifically noted, are
to be construed as formal or informal positions of the Calguns.Net
ownership, The Calguns Foundation, Inc. ("CGF"), the NRA, or my
employer. No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as
legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.
Old 09-17-2018, 1:24 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestryll View Post
*sigh* It really does help to pay attention to what section you are in.

For instance IF you had paid attention you'd have noticed that this is the 'CALIFORNIA SHOOTING CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS' section.

You also would have noticed that there are several other pro 2A organizations with their own sub forums.

This forum is NOT about segregation it is about giving the Gays With Guns organization a place to congregate, plan, discuss and socialize without having to pay the fees that sites like 'meetups' charges.
I set this up when GWG ran in to problems as a means of trying to help the organization both remain in existence and grow.

2A is for EVERYONE. Race, creed, orientation, gender, etc. are irrelevant; every human being has a right to protect themselves and to defend those they love.

Go Kestryl go go go!!

Bill Wiese
San Jose, CA

CGF Board Member / NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA life member

No postings of mine here, unless otherwise specifically noted, are
to be construed as formal or informal positions of the Calguns.Net
ownership, The Calguns Foundation, Inc. ("CGF"), the NRA, or my
employer. No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as
legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.
Old 09-17-2018, 1:27 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiese View Post
Hell, we maybe should even open up a forum for HiPoint owners. ;-)
^^^^We might not be ready for that one yet.
Old 09-17-2018, 1:30 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

OP if you are NOT gay, why do you care? Are you just super curious about gay people, but yourself are not gay of course.....

Last edited by hunterb; 09-17-2018 at 2:30 PM..
Old 09-17-2018, 4:57 PM
Veteran Member

I'd rather shoot, work, hangout with LGBT folks than bigots any day of the week.
Old 09-17-2018, 8:30 PM

Quote:
*In a sarcastic voice* I am right there with you on this soksniffer! I imagine it must have cost the admin of this forum hundreds if not millions of dollars to have this section "Gays with Guns" created. Think of all the resources wasted on this section!!!! That money could have been put to better use...[interrupted by admins to tell us all that it doesn't cost anything to add a section to the forum]

You are posting to a forum titled "CALGUNS.NET". Think about that for a second. California has the largest LGBTQ population in the US. It only makes sense; economically, politically, and from a business perspective, to try and include as many people as possible in this forum. My assumption is that the LBGTQ gun owner community has just as many concerns about their 2A rights as you do.

With that being said: Hi everyone, my name is joneskee, I am not brand new to this forum but only use it to help guide my decisions toward firearms purchases, safe uses, and my self-defense as well as my family's. I am not gay and I worry about other issues besides "Gays with Guns" forums.