Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Firearms Accessories: Holsters, Safes, Lights & more
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Firearms Accessories: Holsters, Safes, Lights & more If it locks up, carries, fits on to or cleans up your firearms, discuss it here.

Old 09-15-2020, 12:20 PM

Default LAW folder comparable with Juggernaut tactical??

Hello everyone, I have a question I’m hoping one of my Calguns brethren can help me with, as google was good for nothing. This is meant for an AR pistol build, but this seemed like the most appropriate forum. Has anyone tried using the LAW tactical folding kit at the same time as a Juggernaut tactical fixed mag kit? I have the juggernaut on several rifles and pistols already, and know it relies on the bcg being fully seated to operate. I wonder if the little extension required for the folder leaves enough slop to still allow the receiver to pop up, or if that could create an issue. Anyone that knows I’m eager to find out! Looking to pick up a 7.5” 300blk upper palmetto has on sale right now and make the smallest package I can.
Thanks again for your help! Hope everyone’s having an awesome Tuesday!
-Gabe

"I own several firearms, none of them are "toys". I hear a "bump" in the middle of the night...I am not reaching for my Xbox controller..."

Originally Posted by CoopsDad...

"Taking a Mosin to a smith for a new barrel is like taking a cat to the vet- easier and cheaper to just get another. "
Old 09-15-2020, 2:26 PM
Veteran Member

I had nothing but trouble with a juggernaut, it basically rendered my rifle inoperable, it's dangerous as hell and useless. I had it on a collapsable stock AR15 not a folder.
Old 09-15-2020, 3:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunt View Post
I had nothing but trouble with a juggernaut, it basically rendered my rifle inoperable, it's dangerous as hell and useless. I had it on a collapsable stock AR15 not a folder.
Thanks, I’m not concerned with the juggernaut kit alone, it’s the combo I’m unsure of. Sorry to hear about your bad luck, I’ve had nothing but good things with mine. Both ar15 and 308 kits with a lot of rounds through each. Hopefully someone can say if it’ll work. Looking closer at the bcg extension it looks like that piece is small enough to lift with the upper and not hit the inside of the receiver extension or anything. Just want to be doubly sure before dropping the cash
-Gabe

"I own several firearms, none of them are "toys". I hear a "bump" in the middle of the night...I am not reaching for my Xbox controller..."

Originally Posted by CoopsDad...

"Taking a Mosin to a smith for a new barrel is like taking a cat to the vet- easier and cheaper to just get another. "