Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Discussions of Faith
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2021, 11:01 PM
Praise the LORD!
CGN Contributor

Exclamation Three Days of Darkness

Are others aware of the Three Days of Darkness?

Amos 8:9-10
"And it will come about in that day, " declares the Lord God, "That I shall make the sun go down at noon And make the earth dark in broad daylight. "Then I shall turn your festivals into mourning And all your songs into lamentation; And I will bring sackcloth on everyone's loins And baldness on every head. And I will make it like a time of mourning for an only son, And the end of it will be like a bitter day.

Exodus 10:20-23
But the Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart, and he did not let the sons of Israel go. Then the Lord said to Moses, "Stretch out your hand toward the sky, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even a darkness which may be felt." So Moses stretched out his hand toward the sky, and there was thick darkness in all the land of Egypt for three days. They did not see one another, nor did anyone rise from his place for three days, but all the sons of Israel had light in their dwellings.

Isaiah 26:20-21.
Come, my people, enter into your rooms, And close your doors behind you; Hide for a little while, Until indignation runs its course. For behold, the LORD is about to come out of His place To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity; And the earth will reveal her bloodshed, And will no longer cover her slain.

Please Watch Sister Kerry-Ann discuss in detail the Three Days of Darkness:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3_gFqLwoS0

Texas Days of Darkness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZ_yASxjjY&t=0s

Stay safe and God Bless.

Last edited by czakita; 04-02-2021 at 12:54 PM..
Old 03-20-2021, 9:44 PM
His Glorious Reappearing
CGN Contributor

interesting timing cz. just got done reading these verses isaiah 60:2 and amos 3:7. thanks op.

evil days are here for sure and the gub are enforcing demonic policies, including corporate america and everywhere the libs are in charge/position to enforce them. expecting the judgement from heaven coming down soon.
Heb 9:27 "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgement."

Ro 1:20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.
Old 03-28-2021, 3:47 PM
Praise the LORD!
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barang View Post
interesting timing cz. just got done reading these verses isaiah 60:2 and amos 3:7. thanks op.

evil days are here for sure and the gub are enforcing demonic policies, including corporate america and everywhere the libs are in charge/position to enforce them. expecting the judgement from heaven coming down soon.
I concur! We are certainly living during some evil times with supernatural events happening before our eyes. Definitely expect our judgment to come sooner than many believe!

Sister Kerry-Ann posted an updated video about the Three Days of Darkness watch it today! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKYr60nkcck
She discusses the supernatural light will appear, historical and modern versions of the three days of darkness, Gods Judgment, examine your heart, and the demonic forces that will appear during the darkness. Be forewarned. Stay safe and God Bless.

Last edited by czakita; 03-28-2021 at 3:52 PM..
Old 03-29-2021, 10:52 AM

Check out Revelation ch 16, vs 10, the kingdom of the beast/antichrist full of darkness when the fifth bowl of wrath was poured out upon the seat/throne of the beast. No mention of how long.

Psalm 1

Last edited by Garand Hunter; 03-29-2021 at 4:26 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 03-30-2021, 3:41 PM
Praise the LORD!
CGN Contributor

Thanks Garand Hunter that is an interesting verse, wonder how it ties with the three days of darkness. Does anyone else know? Thanks.
Old 04-02-2021, 9:50 AM
Praise the LORD!
CGN Contributor

PSA in case anyone cares, some speculate that it starts on Easter Sunday and goes three days. The key unknown is what year it occurs. Stay safe and God Bless.
Old 04-02-2021, 10:00 AM

Stay strong brothers. In the last days temptation and the other tools of the Evil One will be unleashed with fury. Hold to the truth that our Lord has already won the victory, and no matter what you face, you will share in that victory.
Old 04-02-2021, 12:46 PM
Praise the LORD!
CGN Contributor

Sister Kerry-Ann shared a final warning about the Three Days of Darkness coming in April. The Three Days of Darkness falls on the pagean feasts day, Easter. But no year was given to her by our Lord God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY5Eo47hZ1Y

Amos 8:9-10.
"And it will come about in that day, " declares the Lord God, "That I shall make the sun go down at noon And make the earth dark in broad daylight. "Then I shall turn your festivals into mourning And all your songs into lamentation; And I will bring sackcloth on everyone's loins And baldness on every head. And I will make it like a time of mourning for an only son, And the end of it will be like a bitter day.

Isaiah 60:2
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."

Stay safe and God Bless.

Last edited by czakita; 04-02-2021 at 12:58 PM..
Old 04-02-2021, 12:59 PM

I feel like Iíve ready this story before...

Time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Old 04-02-2021, 1:15 PM
Praise the LORD!
CGN Contributor

One more video but this one shares the specific year for the Three Days of Darkness on Sunday, April 4th, 2021. Believe it or not, but please be safe, we are living in demonic times, please protect your loved ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4nLq4zdP7E

Stay safe and God Bless.

Last edited by czakita; 04-02-2021 at 1:18 PM..
Old 04-02-2021, 3:51 PM

The verses on Amos Plainly and Clearly speak of, reference to : The physical land of Israel ! Check out the opening verses in ch 1. And read verse 11 in chapter 8, the darkness occurs during Feast days in Israel. The verses in Isaiah reference the era before and into the time when Israel will be gathered back into the land, ie NOW since the late 1800's thru Now times. Gross SPIRITUAL DARKNESS. Speaking This could go on for awhile, 'snuff said for now.

Psalm 1

Last edited by Garand Hunter; 04-02-2021 at 3:53 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 04-02-2021, 11:23 PM
Praise the LORD!
CGN Contributor

Demons are going to walk in the Three Days of Darkness. Plus, many wicked plagues will befall humanity (mourning, lamentation, weakness, etc). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbghjRdNSo4

Psalms 91

Last edited by czakita; 04-02-2021 at 11:26 PM..
Old 04-03-2021, 8:17 AM

Psalms 91 !!

Psalm 1
Old 04-03-2021, 9:01 PM
Praise the LORD!
CGN Contributor

Sister Kerry-Ann shared a Q&A video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obY1apvat0Y

Pay heed. Stay safe, prepare your essentials, and God Bless.
Old 04-03-2021, 9:07 PM

If Xiden and clan are not resident evil,then what is!!
Old 04-04-2021, 12:04 PM
Praise the LORD!
CGN Contributor

Sister Kerry-Ann responds to those who accuse her she is a fraud about the Three Days of Darkness not occurring, yet. Note she never said she knows the year. However, we do know one day the Three Days of Darkness WILL occur.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-TcnZQL0zQ

Keep praying to the our Beloved Most High Father. Stay safe and God Bless.
Old 04-04-2021, 12:12 PM
Calguns Addict

Sun is still shining here and its well past noon where I sit today. So we have some time to get right with the Lord.
John 3:16

United Air Epic Fail Video ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg
Old 04-04-2021, 12:31 PM
Praise the LORD!
CGN Contributor

Same here. We are Blessed the Most High Father is allowing us more time to repent and enter the 'narrow gate'.

Matthew 7:13-14
“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.”

Stay safe and God Bless.
Old 04-05-2021, 1:10 PM
Praise the LORD!
CGN Contributor

We are not out of the woods yet, we are still in the wicked pagan easter 4/4 - 4/10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-jK4d2mxIk

Keep praying to the Most High, keep preparing, and God Bless.
Old 04-05-2021, 8:48 PM
His Glorious Reappearing
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by czakita View Post
Same here. We are Blessed the Most High Father is allowing us more time to repent and enter the 'narrow gate'.

Matthew 7:13-14
“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.”

Stay safe and God Bless.
1 Peter 4:17
For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?

1 Peter 4:18
“If the righteous one is scarcely saved, Where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?”

many will be surprised when Jesus tells them:
Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Heb 9:27 "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgement."

Ro 1:20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.
Old 04-07-2021, 8:12 PM

All kinds of false prophets around... remain skeptical friends.
Old 04-08-2021, 2:59 AM

As I watched her video, I also glanced at some of the recommended videos. One of them was Sister Kerry talking about 3 days of Darkness from 2 years ago.

So yes - go and save a soul, tell them the Good News about our Lord Jesus Christ. God knows - we all need Good News nowadays, even if it is darkest before the dawn.