Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Lucky Gunner -REMOVED-
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2015, 8:08 AM

Default Problems with Lucky Gunner

I ordered some ammo from Lucky Gunner. I didn't provide a phone number and Lucky Gunner cancelled my order. I consider that fair enough as they have the right to run their business as they see fit. However, they charged my credit card anyway and refused to refund the money until I threatened to dispute the charge with the bank. I know Lucky Gunner sells a lot of ammo and I would not have expected this behavior from them.
JPFO Genocide Chart Note that seven of the nine genocides documented in the Genocide Chart were perpetrated against "political opponents." If you're a Christian, a gun owner, and support the Constitution and natural rights, then you are a political opponent to the Marxists who control the CA and US regimes, and to their armies of useful idiots.
Old 09-09-2015, 3:16 AM

Hi Hiknefer,

Anthony writing from over at Lucky Gunner - I saw your post; I'm sorry to hear about the trouble.

If you don't mind, will you please email me (anthony@luckygunner.com) a few details about your order so I can find out what happened? Either the email address you used to place the order or the order number itself would be great. I can then go through our system to find out what happened.

While there are a number of things that could lead to us trying to confirm some info with you before shipping the ammo, once your order was canceled, you're correct - it shouldn't have been difficult to be refunded.

I'm sorry again for the frustration. Once I get to the bottom of it, we can address the problem directly.

Thank you for your time.
Old 09-09-2015, 3:22 AM
I need a LIFE!!

First post is an attempt to correct your situation and provide quality customer service. I'm in to see how this plays out!

You go Anthony.

OP, I hope Anthony is able to take care of your issue and make you a satisfied customer. Please post up the outcome.

Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!
Old 09-09-2015, 10:32 PM

Seconded

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." ~George Orwell
Old 09-13-2015, 8:44 AM

Due to the low level of activity in this forum I didn't actually expect a response. But since there's some interest, I did provide the information requested by Anthony. I presume he will use it to improve customer service for others in the future.

I reported the problem I experienced as general information for other ammo-purchasers, not because I want something to be done on my behalf. In fact, the incident happened a few months ago (I don't recall exactly when, but it's been a while) and I've since purchased the ammo I wanted from one of the sellers I buy from regularly for a few bucks more. So I'm not asking for any action to be taken on my behalf.

Just for fun, I'll tell the whole story. It's quite an adventure... Originally I ordered a case of X-Tac rounds from Bulkammo.com. I did not provide a phone number to them. Bulkammo.com charged my credit card, but then sent me an e-mail stating that if I didn't provide a phone number they would cancel my order in 24 hours. I acknowledged the cancellation and moved on to another seller, which was Lucky Gunner. Once again I ordered a case of X-Tac and was advised that without a phone number the order would be cancelled. So I acknowledged that cancellation and gave up on saving a few dollars and went back to a vendor I know to be reliable and ordered the ammo I wanted.

In the course of dealing with Bulkammo.com and Lucky Gunner, I came to realize they are both owned by the same people. Had I known that from the beginning I would have immediately gone back to one of the sellers I usually buy from and not bothered with Lucky Gunner. Anyway, the 24 hour deadline from Bulkammo.com came and went and the Bulkammo.com folks did not cancel my order as they had stated they would, but they also didn't ship the product. I made a written request for refund. That's about the time I figured out that Bulkammo.com and Lucky Gunner are owned by the same people. When Lucky Gunner cancelled my order I also made a written request for them to refund the sales amount. Both Bulkammo.com and Lucky Gunner refused to refund my credit card or ship the product. I re-contacted both of them and advised them I would dispute the charges with the credit card issuer and after that both charges were refunded without further problems.

Prior to this experience I didn't know anything about Bulkammo.com so when they acted unscrupulously I didn't think too much about it. On the other hand, although I had never ordered anything from Lucky Gunner, I had seen their report regarding brass versus steel cased ammo and was very impressed. I was surprised at the behavior I saw. I doubt it's representative of everyone who works there.
JPFO Genocide Chart Note that seven of the nine genocides documented in the Genocide Chart were perpetrated against "political opponents." If you're a Christian, a gun owner, and support the Constitution and natural rights, then you are a political opponent to the Marxists who control the CA and US regimes, and to their armies of useful idiots.